Little Tish Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we can all agree to that, I am willing – hell, ecstatic – to be included in your love. So, if you are still willing to include me, I think we should give 'us' a trial run – take 'us' out for a spin so to speak. If we can pull it off, I will be the happiest little redhead on the planet. I just love you both so much."

We were still on either side of the raft with our arms around her. I leaned across and gave my little sis a passionate, wet kiss that took our breath away. I do love her so much.

"Yum!" Tishie said licking her lips and beaming. "You do taste just like Billie's pussy. She is delicious, isn't she Big Brother?"

"Oh yes, indeed she is," I said with a happily dopy grin. "Now I can see why you two can't seem to leave each other alone."

My little sis nodded enthusiastically and said, "Big Brother, I think our little lover here needs a 'welcome to the family' kiss. Don't you?"

I nodded and looked down into Billie's incredible blue-green eyes so full of love and innocently lusty desire. We just dove in to each other's eyes for several seconds that seemed much longer.

And then, I leaned over and kissed her, tentatively at first but quickly evolving into a loving kiss that was wetly passionate, full of dancing tongues and ragged breathing.

When I finally raised my head, Billie looked up at me with excited, sparking eyes and an expression that was flushed and very happily excited.

My baby sister pulled our faces into hers and, smiling one of her very best delighted 'Little Tishie Smiles', she said, "I know any normal person would probably not be too pleased seeing how happy you two clearly are together. But I've just got to say that seeing the love and hungry desire you have for each other just makes my heart ache with love and happiness for all of us."

And then, with an adorable little giggle, she added, "Seeing the hungry way you two look at each other makes my pussy all tingly and soooo wet! I love it! And I love you. I love you both sooooo much! I'm so happy!"

And with that, she kissed us both, first Billie and then me.

'I guess it is possible to love more than one person. And I know I am head-over-heels in love with these two little beauties'

Then, I pulled back and looked hungrily at my little sister and her beautiful little redheaded lover. I shook my head in admiration and exclaimed, "Damn but you two are beautiful! I've had a little while to come to grips with how beautiful and perfect my little sister's boobies are and I seriously love them. But Billie, yours are incredible too."

And then grinning, I added, "Beeje, I really hope that you'll let me spend a little important, getting'-to-know-you-time nuzzling them."

Billie flamed red with embarrassment but Little Tish just smiled at her two lovers and said, "Yummm! That's okay with me as long as I can watch . . . or join in." She blessed us with a beaming and thoroughly delighted smile.

I leaned over and slipped my arms under our Little Billie and lifted her from the raft. She lay in my arms with her little arms wrapped loosely around my neck. One of her luscious l legs was held straight out – pretty little toes pointing while the other she let relax and hang down. She was smiling up at me with the face of a goddess.

Holding her perfect, tender little body in my arms, I looked into her beautiful eyes and said, "Welcome to our family Little Beeje. We both love you so much. Thanks for being so awesome and for loving my sweet little baby sister so much and, so well."

We kissed again as I lowered us down into the cool water. I just held her there for a little minute, just loving the way her silky-soft body felt in my arms. And then Little Tishie was there and my two beautiful lovers began a loving kiss that lasted quite a while. I loved watching the love they clearly have for each other.

It was then that I realized that my little sister was right. Watching my two delectable little lovers so happily loving each other only made me happy. There was no jealousy – only happiness for them both and the love they share.

We splashed and played around in the cool water for a while, just clowning around and enjoying each other's company. Not only were these two beauties entirely loveable but they were completely likeable as well. We were all pretty new at being lovers but it was obvious we were also becoming very close friends in the bargain.

After a while, I found myself with my little sister in my arms and we were kissing just like she and Billie, and Billie and I had.

I looked into her incredible deep blue eyes and said, "Oh god – my sweet Baby Sister, I love you so much. You are perfect for me. Thank god we finally found each other. And you're right; we owe it all to Little Billy."

At that, we both smiled and looked up to see our little redhead's loving smile beaming down at us. Exceedingly grateful to our little redhead, I said "And thank you Billie; thank you so much."

And then Tishie added, "Without you, my little love, none of this would ever have happened. We all owe you so much." And then they were kissing again.

Finally, holding my beloved little sister in my arms, I walked over and climbed out of the pool. I carried her over to the lounge that sat there in the shade. I lay down and pulled her soft nakedness to my side and held my arm out for Little Billie to slip in on my other side. We all sighed in complete contentment.

~~~~~~~~ Part 4 ~~~~~~~~~~

After relaxing there for a while my eyes closed with sweet daydreams. Surprising myself a little, I realized I found myself fantasizing about not just two, but three gorgeous sets of beasts. When I finally opened my eyes, I noticed both girls looking with more than a little awe and desire at my cock that, for some strange reason, had regained its former state of throbbing turgidity.

'Did Mom do that?' I wondered, bemused.

Cad that I must clearly be, I had been thoroughly enjoying both Tishie's and Billie's perfect little breasts pressing most delightfully against my chest when I had drifted into picturing my mother's lovely breasts and imagined myself fondling and suckling on them as well. I had been thinking about how her adorable little pink nipples are her "weak spot" and I had been imagining myself teasing them – trying to turn her on.

Billie put her hand to her mouth with obviously pleased embarrassment but my little sister just shook her head smiling and marveled, "Damn, Big Brother. It's easy to see how you feel about being in bed with the two of us."

Before I knew it, my little sister was gently urging Billie's hand down and guiding it onto my cock. Up until that moment, I had barely noticed that it was again steel-hard and throbbing.

I gasped at the intense pleasure of her touch and moaned as my little sister slid her warm little hand over Billie's so they both were teasing me lovingly and making me now fully aware of the intense throbbing going on there.

I could tell Tishie was getting more and more aroused as I felt her begin pressing her thighs together and flexing her delicate little toes. I know that hungry look in her beautiful deep blue eyes and I realized she was, once again, starting to crave that hard cock she was clearly ogling, deeply imbedded within her hungry, empty puss. She moaned and looked up to me beseechingly.

But I was still terrified of burdening my beloved little sister with an unwanted pregnancy. I knew we both really wanted that to happen one day but I also knew she was probably a little sore from our intense lovemaking session of only a short time earlier.

But I know my little sister. She was again desperately horny and completely unable to think of anything but sliding my hard cock deeply within herself again.

And then I glanced down at Little Beeje and saw that she was utterly mesmerized with the sight of her first erect penis. Despite the fact that I had just rocked her little world with an earth shattering orgasm only a short time before, I knew she was imagining my cock buried deeply inside her delicious little sex. She was also exhibiting some serious thigh rubbing and toe flexing.

I experienced a brief moment of fear as to whether or not I would be able to keep these two completely oversexed females anywhere close to satisfied sexually. Their little motors always seemed to be revving and revving, always ready to go at a moment's notice. But then . . .

"O-O-H-h-h-h-h-h-h F-U-u-u-u-u-u-u-v-k!" I groaned as I felt my little sister's warm, little wet mouth slip over the head of my cock and slide about halfway down its shaft.

"Jesus Tishie!" I cried. "Tha . . . tha . . . that feellllsss . . . sooooo . . . oh fuck! You're . . . gonna – uhhhh . . . gonna give me . . . Oougggh . . . a . . . a ha - heart attack! Fuck, that feels good!"

She giggled adorably and then I heard her say, "Come here Billie. I know you want some of this, don't you?"

"Uhhhh . . . huhhh . . . yeah. I sure do."

"Okay sweetie," my baby sister said with an obvious smile in her little voice. "Just watch out for your teeth and do what feels natural. I just love the way he feels in my mouth. It's so utterly selfless and intimate and loving him like this always just soaks my pussy. Here, try it."

"Aaaarrrrgggg . . . Oh fuck! . . . Ohhhh Billie! . . . Oh god! . . . Sooooo gooooood . . . " I groaned as my eyes slammed shut with the intense pleasure of Little Billie's sweet, sexy little wet mouth enveloping my hard, pulsing erection.

"God I loved doing that!" Billie said with an adorable little sexy chuckle as she pulled off for a gasping breath. "Am I doing it right Jackie?"

"Oh fuck yeaaaahhhhhh!" I wailed. "Don't stop now!" I implored.

And then it was two delicious little wet mouths sucking and teasing and tickling and licking all over my throbbing, tingling cock. I knew I couldn't hold out for long. Just the thought of these two little loving goddesses worshipping away on my pulsing member was rapidly pushing me over the top.

"Oh fuck! . . . Oh Tishie! . . . Oh Billie! . . . Too much! . . . too hot! . . . I'm gonna . . . It's . . . Ahhhhrg!" I cried as I felt the imminent eruption.

"Tishie!" Billie gasped, "What do I . . .?"

"Just hold him in your mouth sweetie. Keep flicking your tongue on the bottom, just under the tip and when it gets to be too much, share. Okay?"

"Okay but I . . . "

"Auhhhhhhh Fuuuuckkk!" I cried as my body seized up and convulsed in ecstasy. My sizzling, white-hot love boiled up through my cock and erupted, spewing into first one warm loving mouth and then another.

Just the thought of these two sexy little angels sucking me into their mouths made this climax unbelievably powerful and long lasting. I shivered, convulsed and writhed as the two sexiest, wet little mouths I'd ever known licked, slobbered and sucked all over my pulsing member, sharing in the love exploding from me and pulling it down their throats.

As I slowly came back to myself, I was vaguely aware of some delightful giggles and I looked up to see the two most gorgeous girls in the world kissing and sharing my love back and forth between their sweet little angelic mouths.

"God Tishie!" Billie cried. "That was awesome! I had no idea there would be so much or that he would taste so yummy! Mmmm mmmm good!" She said with a chuckle.

"Oh Billie," Tishie said. "You did such a good job! I'm so proud of you. It's fun spoiling him, isn't it?"

"Fuck yeah!" Billie gasped. (Our little former PK delights in that sweet vulgarity, apparently.) "How long before we can do it again?"

"Well, knowing my big brother, it probably won't take too long but he will need a little time to rest and reboot. Look . . . he's still somewhere else. I think we kicked his ass!"

I could only moan and gasp as I slowly came back to the present and the loving warmth of my two extraordinary little lovers. And then, they were kissing again. We were all still over-the-moon with our shared happiness.

I was overwhelmed with love for my two, adorable little lovers and I just moaned with happiness as I hugged them tightly to my chest.

"God, I love you guys. I'm so happy to be here with you. I've got to be the luckiest man in the world. Damn!"

We just snuggled for a while and then I remembered my little sister and how needy she had been such a short while earlier.

Billie and I had had our fun. Now it was Little Tishie's turn. But I still needed to rest a little and I must admit, I was most anxious to see my two little precious lovers doing to each other what I had so far only imagined.

"How are you two naughty little girls doing?" I asked with a blissfully dopey smile.

Billie just snuggled tighter against me but my highly sexed little kid sister really didn't surprise me when she responded, "Big Brother, I really need you to fuck me again. I'm sorry but I'm afraid I might be addicted to that wonderful hard boner of yours. I can't stop thinking about how good it feels when we put it inside me."

And then, she grabbed her pussy in her tiny, cupped hand and squeezed. She closed her eyes and moaned. And then, trembling with aching desire, she gasped, "Oh god, Big Brother, I can still feel you in there, deep inside me, right now. Oh Fuck! I really need it again Jackie. I really do."

Then she tried playing her patented 'little girl' card and looked up at me with sweet, little innocent blue eyes and whispered, "My pussy's tingling again Big Brother. And it's still really, really wet. Whatever can we do?"

It was then, I realized that there was very little I would ever be able to deny them – either of them. When you really want someone to be happy, it's hard to say "No".

"You know that it's not smart right now Little Sis." I responded. "I know we will be doing that a lot pretty soon but right now – you know it's not smart. Right?"

"But Jackie," she pouted. "I don't think I can wait. Feeling you inside me was the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me. And I can't wait to see you doing that with Billie, just like you loved me.

On my other side, I felt our Little Billie gasp and jolt a little as her pussy must have twitched. This was quickly followed by the sound of air being sucked in through her teeth as she began pressing her soft little thighs together.

'Oh, she likes hearing that.' I thought gleefully.

Little Tishie went on. "Just the thought of you two fucking and – fussshhhhh – I'm soaking wet again. Come on Jackie," she begged in her best 'little-girl' voice. "Please fuck me again? Please? It'll be all right. I need it and I know you do too. Right? Okay? Pahleeazee?"

"Well, we'll see. You are probably still a little sore. Maybe later. But right now I think my little sister does need some loving – some very, very gentle loving though, right? I know you must still be pretty sore but how do you feel?" I asked, concerned.

It was clear she wasn't pleased but she knew I was right and so she softly answered, "I'm okay, I think. It's not too sore when I touch myself."

"Well," I said. "I hate to see you suffer needlessly and I want to see you pleased and, at least momentarily, satisfied. And, to be honest, I can't stop thinking about seeing you two loving each other."

I paused for a few seconds to let the sexy image establish itself in their minds and then said, "I know. Let's try this. Tishie come up and lean back against me. Spread your legs – clear out over mine. That should make you wide open and ready for some sweet – very gentle – 'little-girl lovin'." I finished with an evil grin looking at our Little Billie.

"Beeje," I began, not really sure and reluctant to push our Little Billie too far beyond her comfort zone. "My sweet little sister is really horny but she's probably a little sore and tender too. Do you think you could be very gentle and love her right here so she could feel good . . . and relax? And then I could have front-row seat, so to speak."

Little Billie just looked up at me with the most beautifully innocent little blue-green eyes I've ever seen before and paused as if to think about it. I knew she had never made love to my little sis in front of anyone before and I wanted her to be okay and comfortable doing it in front of me. I should have known better.

She gasped and looked at me, wide-eyed with a shocked, innocent "little-girl" expression.

"You mean you want me to put my mouth right on her 'gyna'?" She said, in shocked amazement. "Right on her 'Little Girl"? Even though it's so wet?" She sucked in another deep gasping breath and in a wide-eyed, shocked stage whisper, she continued, "And then you want me to lick her there? But that would be real naughty – real, real naughty and I'd fer-sure get in big trouble if I ever did anything like that."

Tishie giggled and, playing along, I said, "Well Little Billie-Girl, it really isn't all that bad; it's just a little-bit naughty and I promise, we won't ever tell on you. And, if you do, she might do that for you too. What do you say? It would feel real, real good?"

Billie managed another surprised, excited wide-eyed gasp and made a show of rubbing her thighs together and blushing.

"She'll really do it to me too? Oh goodness, that makes me tingle real bad." And then, pointing down between her gorgeous legs, "right down he-ure. And she looks sooooo juicy! Do you really think I should?"

"Oh yes we do, Little Billie-Girl. We really, really do."

"Wellllllll then . . . " She began and then, putting her finger up to her chin like she was thinking really hard about it, she continued, "And you promise never to tell? Not ever? Cross your heart?"

Tishie and I nodded, both of us giggling now. But our Little Billie never once broke character. Billie is so fucking COOL!

"Well then . . . Okaaayyy." She said shyly.

Then, smiling happily, she looked at my little sister with obvious love in her eyes and finally said, "Okay. I would love to. Is that okay with you Tishie?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" enthused my little sister to the delighted, loving smile of our little redheaded lover.

"My pussy is on fire and it's dripping and tingling so bad just thinking about you doing that to me. Come on Billie. Please? Hurry?"

So Little Billie got up from my side and I reached over and lifted my practically weightless kid sister up and firmly pressed her soft little back against my front. My still slippery cock wound up happily trapped in her butt crack as I slipped my arms around her, pulled her closer to me and placed her beautiful, tiny little legs outside of mine.

When I was ready, she was spread-eagled to my front and leaning warmly back against my chest. She was already starting to squirm and roll her cute little hips in hungry anticipation.

The soft soles of her pretty little feet felt wonderful as she played them lightly across my shins and the sides of my calves. I slipped my hands up to my little sister's perfect little breasts and began kneading them gently, just around the edges at first. I love to tease her.

She allowed her eyes to slip closed and laid her head back against my chest. She began pushing her wonderful little breasts outward and more firmly into my receptively willing hands as she leaned back for a kiss – a kiss I was more than delighted to give her. We both liked it – a lot!

It was obvious that her hard little nipples were just aching to be squeezed, pulled and pinched. She moaned adorably and began increased the rolling of her hips, staring hungrily into our Little Billie's loving eyes, and at her naughty, little pink-tipped tongue as it slipped back and forth between her soft, pouty little lips.

Mesmerized by her incredibly sexy lover, my little sister silently squirmed and pleaded for our delicious little redhead to get busy on her wildly tingling little puss.