Living with the Lie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided then and there that it was my turn to win. I knew that I was pretty. I also knew that I was built the way that drives men crazy. I was pretty sure that I could get him. And I'm ashamed to admit this, but I didn't care of he was married or not.

I went to the party with that Rick guy, because he told me that everyone in town would be there. I had no interest in Rick. I was just using him to go to the party. Before you all paint me as some kind of bitch, Rick was just using me too. He was using me in one way and hoped to use me in another way as well.

He took me to the party, to show me off and give people the idea that something was going on between us. He also enjoyed rubbing me in Dean's face. I had no idea who Dean was, or that he had just married you Laci. As I said I was only looking for Gerry. I wanted to meet him so badly it hurt. I would have done anything for a chance to meet him.

Dean and I had a conversation about it at the party. He tried to come on to me and when I told him about Gerry, he flipped out. He told me I couldn't be looking for "Gerry Fuckin' Louis," but I was. He told me that he knew Gerry really well. He told me he could tell me everything I needed to know about Gerry. He claimed that he had beaten Gerry at everything they tried since birth. He also claimed that the two of us should get together so he could give me the low down on Gerry and how best to get him.

We ended up in a motel room, where he thought he was going to get some. I'm sorry Laci, but I had no idea who you were, or that you were the woman Dean married."

"So the bastard was cheating on me less than a day after our Honeymoon?" screamed Laci.

"You guys said that you would just listen," I reminded her. Laci calmed down, but both she and Gerry looked really pissed. Gerry's hands were opening and closing into fists so I had to get on with my story before the shit hit the fan again.

"Dean claimed that he would only give me the information on how to get with Gerry if I gave him something. How about a blow job to start? I asked him. He agreed so I told him to take his clothes off. Once he was naked, I told him to tell me something about Gerry and then we would start. I warned him that he had probably never been blown off the way I was going to do it before. That got him excited and I noticed that his little dick was bouncing up and down. And when I say his little dick, well Laci, you know what I mean, right?"

Laci looked confused. "Isn't his the normal size," she asked. "I've never seen another one in real life."

"Lace, we really have to talk," I told her. "Anyway, that was when Dean told me that I was wasting my time with Gerry, because he was already in love with someone else. He told me that my Gerry was in love with you Laci. He told me that Gerry was probably not interested in anyone else and would probably leave the area for good because you had just married someone else.

He didn't tell me that he was the person you had married. Then he asked me if I was ready to blow him off. I told him that I was and turned to leave.

He was pissed. He ran out of the room, naked and screaming at me. His exact words were, "What the fuck are you doing? You promised."

I told him that I had promised to blow him off and he had just gotten blown off, I then reminded him that he was naked and standing in a public street. He ran back into the motel. I didn't realize it but several people had seen us. One of them is the guy who's trying to blackmail me now."

"But you didn't do anything, Honey," said Gerry. "You could have told me this."

"Well, we brought the polygraph guy to prove to you and Laci that nothing happened," said Dean.

"We don't need him," said Gerry. "I know Randa well enough to know that she wouldn't lie to me. At least I hope not." Then he took my hand. "Honey, why go through this? Why not just tell me?"

"Gerry, you have a complex where Dean is concerned," I said. "You just give up and concede the battle. It's like you already know that he's going to win every time. I was afraid that if I told you that I had gone out with Dean, even if it was before you and I met, you would just leave me and let him have me. Gerry I would do anything to keep you Honey. So if I had to live with a lie, so be it. As long as we were together and happy, I would have taken it to the grave. I love you Honey."

"So it's over," said Laci. "The asshole, whoever he is has nothing to use against you, Miranda."

"Oh Hell no, it isn't," said Gerry angrily. "No one blackmails my wife and gets away with it."

"But they didn't actually get anything," I said. "I have never cheated on you and I never would have. That's why I told you. So they have nothing to hold over my head."

"It's nowhere near enough," said Gerry.

"You sound more like me every day." smirked Dean. I have a plan.

* * * * * *

Gerry

Two hours after our big talk. I was running on adrenaline. My emotions were all over the place. There were so many things going on that I couldn't count them.

I was more in love with Miranda than ever. Finding out that she had never cheated on me, had changed everything. Finding out more about her past, had made me love her even more. I know some guys would probably be upset that she had set out to get me by any means necessary. But I loved it. Guys go after women all the time. We see a woman we like, we ask her out, we show her the best we have to offer and hope that she falls for us. Why the hell can't a woman do the same thing?

Men chase a woman because she has a nice ass, or a huge rack, or just because we want to fuck her. Miranda chased me because she was sure that I would love her the way she wanted to be loved and because she was sure that I would never hurt her. Isn't that why we all fall in love in the first place?

Laci was a big fucking complication. I had loved her since ... Shit, since forever. Once she had married Dean, I had faced the fact that she would never be mine. I had grown up and surrendered to reality. I had moved on. But our weekend together had fucked that all up. I was just as much in love with Laci as I had ever been. Fuck, I had spent 3 days with the woman and found that she exceeded every fantasy I'd ever had about her. And she'd fallen in love with me too. I know she had. I could feel her love in every breath she took. Every glance she gave me told me that she loved me as much as I loved her. I just couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on.

Then there was Dean ... I'm having trouble processing that. For most of my life I hated the bastard. But now I was counting on him and his plan. And truthfully, I kind of liked the idea of us being friends. I mean I have lots of friends, but who couldn't use a few more? Besides, if the two of us really are friends and hang out together sometimes, I'll get to see Laci. As much as I intend to stay married to Miranda, forever, I need Laci too.

Lastly, there's the blackmailer. My intention is to beat the hell out of the guy. I hope he starts some shit after we catch his ass. The plan is simple. Miranda called him and told him to come to Porky's to collect his blackmail. She told him that she would only do it once. He laughed at that. Which told us that he'd planned on continuing this for a while.

She would take him to Porky's office. We would record him trying to blackmail her. And then before things went too far, Dean and I would corral the guy and then turn him and the tape over to the cops.

I was hiding under the desk that Miranda was sitting at. Dean was hiding in the closet. We waited patiently. I tickled Miranda's legs as we waited. I walked my fingers farther and farther up her legs.

She spread them to allow me to go even further.

"Gerry, when we get home, I'm gonna snow you how much I missed ..." She was cut off as a man knocked on the door to the office and then came in. The thing that we were not prepared for was that he wasn't alone. From under the desk all I saw was three sets of legs. I couldn't see the men. I couldn't see how big they were or how old. And all I could do was hope that Dean didn't chicken out and bail on me. I was in no matter what. There was no way I would let them have Miranda.

"Wait a minute," said Randa. "This is supposed to be you and me alone. You never said anything about anyone watching us. I did not agree to that. It was not part of our deal."

"Deals change baby. That's how business works," he said. "Besides they aren't watching, they're participating. They want to fuck you too."

"It's not going to happen," said Miranda. "I won't do it. I've never had sex with more than one person at a time and you bastards aren't going to blackmail me into doing it now."

"Yeah, you will," said the man. "If you don't, your marriage is over. I'll drive right over and tell Gerry what I saw."

"That's blackmail," said Miranda. "It's illegal. It's wrong!"

"Fucking some guy you aren't married to is wrong too," said the guy. "Especially when he's the guy your hubby hates most."

Miranda got up. Her short skirt and low cut blouse were perfect. The three guys were so busy salivating over her that their attention was taken away from Dean moving into place behind them.

"So baby, what's it all about? And why did you move the chair out from the desk?" asked the guy. He turned to his friends and smirked. "Was I right? I told you she'd do it."

"That makes four things that you were wrong about," said Miranda. "The first was that I never fucked Dean. It didn't happen. The second was that my Gerry and Dean hate each other. They've grown up and moved past all of that childhood shit."

All three guys were looking at each other. Miranda's acting performance was over. She was no longer pretending to be afraid. In fact she was smiling like she was attending a performance of her favorite act.

"The third thing you were wrong about is thinking that I would ever fuck anyone as loathsome as you three. Anyone so low as to have to blackmail a woman to get her to sleep with them just disgusts me. I'd rather lose my husband than soil myself with you pathetic losers," she said. By that time it was the men who were nervous. I was sure that they knew something was going on.

"And the last thing you were wrong about was the reason I moved my chair," she said smiling. "I wanted to watch my husband kick your ass!" Even as she said it I was standing up and launching myself at the three men. The second guy looked younger and fitter than the other two. I went for him first. I swear to God there was something familiar about the guy. He was back peddling as my fist hit him. It dulled some of the force from my blow.

But as if we had planned it. I didn't need much force. Dean stuck his leg out behind the guy, causing him to tumble to the floor. I dove on him and punched him in the face three times as hard as I could. He was seeing stars after that. I turned to the guy who'd been doing all of the talking. Dean grabbed the other guy by his collar and threw him face first into the brick wall of Porky's office. He didn't get up.

The guy I was after tried to run. I kicked him in his ass so hard it lifted him off of his feet. He sprawled on the floor ahead of me and tried to get up.

I jumped and landed on his back taking him to the floor. "Gerry, please!" He screamed. "I couldn't help it. That bitch is too hot. Anyone who saw her would want to fuck her."

"Well, think about that while you're in jail," I said.

"What!" he whined in surprise. "You kicked our asses. We're even."

But even as he spoke ... Well ... Even as he whined, Porky came in with several police officers. Each one of them grabbed one of the blackmailers. As an officer grabbed the younger, more fit guy, he shook his head. "Officer Carroll, I'm shocked," he said.

Suddenly I remembered where I had seen the guy. He was the cop who had written me the speeding ticket and couldn't take his eyes off of Miranda. All three of them ended up doing hard time. The judge sentenced Officer Carroll with the longest sentence. He got ten years and he deserved it.

That night was the start of a beautiful friendship. We really became great friends. We did a lot of things together. About a month later we were right back at Porky's. We were all sitting at a table together Miranda and Laci were drinking that root beer flavored beer that they both loved. Dean and I were talking about things we would love to someday do. I burst out laughing when Dean told me that he had always wanted to stage dive and be carried by a crowd. It went back to his football days when he always wanted to throw the winning pass and be carried away on the shoulders of his team mates.

Just as he was telling me that story, Porky tapped me on the shoulder and whispered in my ear. His band was late again so I had to go to work. I gestured to the guys in the band and Laci whispered, "Play, "Any way you want it." I smiled and nodded my head.

I was finally happy, but there was a nagging in the back of my head. I was sure it was guilt, but I put it away and surrendered to trying my best to replicate Neal Schon's intricate guitar work.

The crowd was rocking with us from the opening bars of the song. And almost as if it had been planned, halfway through the song Laci came prancing onto the stage, shaking her little butt in time with the music. I had kind of expected it when she told me which song to play.

What I hadn't expected was that she'd dragged Miranda onto the stage with her. The two women danced with me and with each other sending the crowd into a fury. I looked down at Dean and he shrugged his shoulders and smiled. I gestured for him to come up onto the stage too. He ran up the stairs as the music continued. I looked out at the people on the dance floor near the stage and leaned carefully over the edge. Several of the people near the stage grabbed my legs and my waist and then my back, supporting me as I continued to play. After a few seconds I was back on this stage and roaring into the song's ending solo with Miranda on one side of me and Laci on the other.

"Now's your chance, Dean," I yelled. He smiled and nodded his head. He approached the lip of the stage and then drove out over the people near the stage. I had never seen anything like it. There must've been forty guys there. And most of them must've hated Dean, because as he soared over their heads expecting to be borne aloft by their hands, they all moved. Dean hit the dance floor so hard I could feel the vibrations through the stage. I swear there was an indentation in the hardwood floor.

Dean popped back up, yelling, "Very funny guys. I'm okay."

The song ended and the wives and I went over to him. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said loudly. But then he whispered in my ear, "I'm not fine. Take me to the fuckin' hospital."

A doctor saw Dean. He wanted several X-rays to determine the extent of Dean's injuries.

"Sweetheart," said Laci. "We're here too early. We shouldn't be here for another eight months."

"Yeah, but you'll be the one in pain then," said Dean. Miranda and I had no idea what they were talking about.

"We're having a baby," said Laci. She seemed ecstatic about it. If I had any doubts about their marriage, that news had put them to rest. And as they say all's well that ends well.

The end?

Epilogue 1

Dean

Being friends with Gerry turned out to be a good thing for me. Without even realizing it Gerry became the perfect wing man. I quickly saw that my plan to get close to Gerry and Miranda wasn't going to work. That woman was crazy about her husband. There was no way she would ever cheat on Gerry. And he was equally devoted to her. The good thing about it was that whenever I wanted to get some on the side, I just mentioned going over to Gerry and Miranda's place and Laci would take off and meet me there.

She never even wondered where I was anymore. And since she trusted me, I got all the pussy I could find. I mean I love Laci, but except for the first night after she and Gerry came back, sex between us quickly went back to where it was.

That first night was so weird. It was like she couldn't get enough of me. And for the first time in a long time she didn't make me wear a condom. Well ... To be truthful we were both so glad that we were still married that we just forgot them. Except for the fact that she just laid there as usual, it was kind of good.

It was so good in fact that, I tried again the next night, but she told me that my big old dick had made her little pussy too sore. We did it again a few days later. But it wasn't as good. A few days after that we did it again and she told me that I had to learn to be gentler. I could tell that she'd been reading her women's magazines again. She was asking me to do things like lick her down there and I wasn't having it. Especially since she wouldn't give me a blow job.

I came home one night about a month after she'd left me, it was the night before my stage diving incident where I broke both of my wrists and sprained my right knee. Laci was all smiles. I was sure that she had found out about the sympathy fuck I'd gotten from the counter girl at the donut shop and was going to kick me to the curb.

She kept calling me, "Daddy," and smiling.

"Guess what you did, Daddy," she said.

I was just about to confess and beg her forgiveness, when she just blurted out. "You got me pregnant, Daddy!"

Shit, that was a close call. Too much of Gerry's fucking honesty had rubbed off on me and it was almost my undoing. But I was going to be a father. That news made me realize that as bad as I thought things were, they were pretty good. Okay, Laci sucks in bed. I would still rather be married to her than anyone else. And now that I have Gerry and Miranda keeping her occupied, I can her all of the sex I need from an almost endless supply of bimbos and sluts.

So every time that Laci smiles at me and asks me if I've gone back to cheating on her, I pretend to get upset. I also lie to her face and tell her that having a child on the way has made me grow up. She loves hearing that and smiles every time I tell it to her.

It's mostly true. It's only a little lie. Okay, it's a big fuckin' whopper so I don't have to tell her that she's both the most beautiful woman in town and the worst fuck in the universe. But if it makes her happy and keeps our marriage running smoothly ... I can live with the lie.

* * * * * *

Miranda

I have to admit it, having Laci as a friend is great. She gives me someone to talk to and hang out with. I'm also a lot freer and I don't need to constantly stalk my husband. Now that my date, or what have you, with Dean is out, Gerry and I have almost no secrets from each other.

As Laci's belly gets bigger and her little boobs swell to the point where it almost looks like she has some, it brings to mind my last lie. Every time we talk about Laci and her baby, Gerry hints about how much he would love to see me pregnant.

He talks about how incredible my boobs would be, swollen up with milk, and we end up in our bed fucking up a storm. Of course we always end up there anyway, but it just seems to be so much better when Gerry is trying to knock me up.

I love him so much. I can't afford to lose him. He would make such a great father. Not telling him that the abortion messed up my insides to the point where I can't have kids is awful. But I can't risk losing him. I'm sure that after a few years of trying, he'll begin to wonder. And I'll have to keep lying to him, so I don't lose him. Who knows? Maybe he would stay married to me even if he knew we could never have kids. But I can't risk it. I came too close to losing him over that shit with Dean.

I feel awful for lying to him. Eventually, we'll see a doctor and he'll find out. I'll try to out that off and avoid it for as long as I can. And when he does find out, I'll swear on a stack of bibles that I had no idea. I know it's a lie and a particularly bad one to use on a man who loves me as much as Gerry does. But I can't be without him. So I'll do my very, very best to be the most awesome wife ever. And in the meantime, I'll live with the lie.