Living with the Lie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gerry, they're the people we love," I said. "They're also two pieces of shit. It would take a lot of cheating for us to be equal with them. And why do we need to be better than them anyway? Why can't we all just be people? And let me ask you a question. If you weren't married ... And neither was I. If we just spent the weekend here together, like we are now. If we were in bed together, like we are now ... Would we have sex? No ... Just forget it. Gerry ... I'm lying here beside you happier than I've been in a long time. I want you. I'm not just using you to get back at Dean, because I've gotten so accustomed to being cheated on by Dean that it doesn't register any more. To be honest, I was never very upset. I just wanted to show that asshole that I can do anything he can. But ever since we left I've been wondering what my life would have been like with you. And I like it, so ..."

Before I could finish my sentence the hands on my boobs gently squeezed them. Suddenly my boobs were tingling the way my pussy had been. I moaned involuntarily.

One hand continued on my breast while the other started to rub my sides. And then he gently kissed my cheek. His tongue wandered down to my neck and earlobe. My toes curled up and I began to wonder what the hell he was trying to do.

I had expected him to mount me and fuck me the way Dean did. My pussy was already wet, which was something I also wasn't used to.

Gerry nipped at my neck and I was in heaven. When he saw how much I liked it, he kept doing it. He got back to my breasts and this time it was his lips and tongue. My nipples must've swollen up to twice their normal size. I pulled his head down and he continued to suck them even harder. He alternated from one to the other.

I felt weird. This was not the kind of sex I was used to. Gerry continued to lick and suck my breasts. He seemed to like them. He also stopped from time to time to kiss my lips. And then he got on top of me. He looked into my eyes and the expression on his face was odd. It seemed to suggest that he cared for me. Dean usually showed me either lust or boredom on the rare occasions that we had sex.

If Dean did it this way we'd have had a lot more sex.

Gerry kissed me again and ruined my life. His tongue worked its way into my mouth and began circling mine. I couldn't help it. I started humping my hips against him. This was sooooo different. For once I wasn't just letting myself be taken. I wanted to give myself to him. I spread my legs as wide as I could to show him that I was ready but he just kept kissing me. I was sure that I was going to have an orgasm from his kisses alone.

One of his arms was stroking my side again and I loved it. He finally stopped kissing me and trailed little kisses down between my breasts and onto my tummy. He kissed his way down past my pussy and onto my legs. His fingers found a spot behind my knee that tickled me in a weird way. My legs shot out even wider. I had no control over myself. It was clear that Gerry could make my body do anything he wanted.

I swooned and almost lost consciousness. My eyes shot open, wider than I ever remember them being as his tongue hit my pussy. He was teasing me. He licked along the outer edges and then with no warning plunged his tongue like a tiny dick inside of me.

I screamed louder than I ever had. The feeling was so good that I lost control. Gerry just held me down and kept going. He licked my pussy, like it was a lollipop. He touched every bit of it except for my clit. He was teasing me again. He had me on the edge and he knew it. And then he broke the mood by taking his tongue and slurping up my juices as if he was lapping up water from a dog's bowl. Despite myself I burst out laughing.

I pulled him back up to me and started kissing him again. I loved kissing him. He kissed me not to get into my panties or to show that he owned me. He kissed me because he liked kissing me.

He rolled me over onto my side and wrapped his arms around me again. He wriggled out of his boxers and I could feel the heat of his dick against my hips. We were spooned against each other and I reached back and rubbed his already hard dick. I was a bit surprised because he seemed to be bigger than Dean.

I didn't care because it was going in me no matter what I had to do. I turned my neck towards him and he started kissing me again. At the same time he lifted my top leg and scooted his hips until his dick was between my legs. He rubbed the head of it against my opening. I had never had sex on my side but I wanted to badly.

He pushed it inside of me very slowly. I expected pain, but I was so wet and so slippery that there was none. He pushed his way further and further inside of me until his lower abdomen brushed against my ass cheeks. I was on fire. It felt as if his dick had penetrated me much further than ever before.

He started to pull out and I was going to protest. I loved the feeling of fullness. It felt as if we were connected. But before I could say anything he pushed forward again sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. He let one of his arms drop down onto my tummy. The movement suggested possessiveness. And at that moment I wanted badly to be his.

He used that same arm to pull me even closer against him and ramped up the kissing. At the same time his hips started to become more aggressive as he plunged in and out of me.

The sensations coursing through me became more intense. I couldn't help crying out. "Ohhhhh yes ... Please don't stop," I cried.

When I had sex with Dean it was always like a violation that I allowed as part of our marital expectations. This was something completely different. I wanted this so badly I could hardly stand it. I was drooling and spouting gibberish.

"Come on baby, fuck me back," he said. My brain suddenly fired. And I realized that I was supposed to do something more than just let him do what he was doing to me.

"How?" I asked. "What do you want me to do?"

"Move your hips, Honey," he said affectionately. "Shake your ass like you did when you were dancing. Help me pump you. Fuck me back."

As he pushed forward I pumped my ass right back at him and the sensations became even stronger. I did it again and again. It felt so good. I felt like the sleaziest whore on the planet. And then it happened. My first ever non-self generated orgasm shot through me. It was as unstoppable as lightning. But I wouldn't have tried to stop it if my life depended on it.

"Whoooooooo ohhhhhh eaaahhhhhh!" I cried. Then I turned my face back to his and as my body sagged against him he held me up. His hips continued to move as he kept fucking me. Dean had never lasted this long. I had no idea that sex was supposed to last more than two or three hurried moments.

But it felt so good. It didn't feel nasty or dirty at all. It was beautiful and natural and I never wanted it to stop. He started kissing me again. Then he pulled out. As I began to object he rolled me onto my back and penetrated me again.

"This way I can see that beautiful face of yours," he said. The kisses continued and his hips moved even faster. It was strange he was fucking me faster but it was very gentle. He wasn't trying to dominate me or pound me. He was just working towards both of us getting off again.

I started humping my hips against his again and he threaded his arms through mine, hugging me against him. It felt as if we were blending. It wasn't just our bodies, our souls were touching.

Then it started, I could feel myself building up. I was going to cum again and this time I was sure he would too. I wanted him to cum inside of me. My mind had lost all conscious thought of anything other than accepting my lover's seed.

It suddenly dawned on me that we weren't using a condom. Ever since the second or third time that Dean had cheated on me, we never had sex without them. The thought was quickly abandoned as my pussy seemed to open up further to accept whatever he wanted to put into me.

My hips began quivering uncontrollably, just as the flood erupted from him and filled me with its warmth. I felt warm all over. I just wanted to lie there and soak in that moment of absolute bliss.

I figured that he would get up and go do something, the way Dean did. I figured that I would just lie there and bask in the wonderful sensations I was experiencing. There was much that I needed to think about. But Gerry surprised me again. He rolled off of me but he didn't leave. He wrapped those arms around me again, even as my body continued to tingle all over.

He pulled me against him snuggling me against his chest. He gave me tiny little kisses that made me feel loved.

"That was sooo good," he gushed. All I could do was squeeze him back. I was still too overwhelmed for coherent thought. "Thank you Laci. It was better than I ever imagined."

I wanted nothing more than to stay with him for the rest of that night. No ... There was something I wanted more. I wanted so badly to do it again.

At the same time there were so many things I needed to think about. What the fuck had Dean and I been doing? I realized that maybe it wasn't me who wasn't sexy. Maybe just maybe, Dean didn't know what the fuck he was doing. Gerry had me lit up like a Christmas tree.

I felt more like a whore than anyone's wife. I was lying there in the arms of a man who wasn't my husband and wanting nothing more than to spread my legs for him again. I was having very un-princess-like thoughts.

I was beginning to understand why Miranda acted the way she did. I would try to hurt anyone who tried to take Gerry away from me too. She could fuck Dean as often as she wanted. All I wanted was the chance to even things up by fucking Gerry.

Gerry should have been mine in the first place. I felt cheated. All of those times when we were younger and I'd told Dean that maybe we should try dating someone else came back to me.

I had been forced to live my life with a man who clearly didn't value me. And even more clearly had no idea how to please a woman. All of those articles I'd read in those women's magazines made sense now.

It wasn't me who was terrible in bed, it was Dean. He thought that all he had to do was force his dick into me or whoever else he was fucking until he came. His five minute fucks would never do anything except make me laugh from then on. Dean had actually been doing me a favor by cheating on me.

And then it started. I could feel Gerry's dick rising again between my ass cheeks. He squeezed me gently as if seeing if I was still awake. My hopes began to rise.

"Laci?" he asked, his voice almost desperate. There was no disguising the desire in his voice. I don't think anyone had ever wanted me that much. And on my part, I wanted him just as much. It was more than a want. It was a need. No ... need was also inadequate. It was simply inevitable.

"Could we please ..." His voice sounded as if he was being tortured. I knew that Gerry would never hurt me. He would never try to take me against my will but he was having trouble holding back. The hand that had been gently stroking my tummy was cupping my sticky pussy. The cum that was leaking from inside of me was already mixed with the lubricating juices that my body had already begun producing again.

"Fuck me Gerry," I hissed. "You can have me anytime you want me, any way you want me." It felt so good to be wanted. It did wonders for my ego to know that there was someone who wanted me so badly that it was painful. I wanted him just as much.

His desperation showed in what he did next. He rolled me over onto my tummy and pushed into me from behind. I pushed my ass back against him as hard as I could. We were locked in a feverish haze of lust. I rose up onto my knees and screamed. Gerry started fucking me harder. He grabbed my hair and yanked it like it was the reins on a horse. I loved it. He slapped my ass and fucked me even harder.

I moaned and begged him to fuck me. Sweat dropped from both of us. He reached around and grabbed my titties. He seemed to love them even though they weren't very big.

I suddenly realized that he did it because not only did he like them, he knew I liked it. It became even more obvious when he started rubbing my clit. I suddenly lost the ability to do more than mumble single syllable grunts.

The next thing I knew, I was cumming again. It felt as if I was falling down a rabbit hole into absolute madness. My pussy, not my brain was the center of my world and Gerry had control of it.

When I awoke the next morning, I was a different being. I was no longer a princess. I was no longer anyone's Barbie doll. I was no longer a girl. I was a woman. I was a well fucked woman, at that.

Gerry had fucked me for most of the night. We would fuck and then relax in each other's arms. Then we would start all over again. He had fucked me in more positions than o knew existed. We had descended into madness. I had done things that made no sense.

I had awakened to a whole new world. There were so many things that I never thought I would do that I had done. There were so many things that I had grown up with the idea that nice girls didn't do ... that I had done and begged for.

Sometime during the night, Gerry, with patience and a lot of lube had fucked my formerly virgin ass and I had loved it. I remember falling asleep with his dick inside of me. I awoke with his arms around me, while I clutched his dick like I owned it.

My eyes were stuck shut as I tried to open them. I sighed in pleasure even as I regained consciousness. Gerry was still asleep and lightly snoring. I loved the sound of it. His arms were locked around me. I wriggled free, instantly knowing what I wanted to do. I slid down the length of his body and took his sleeping dick in my mouth.

It was still sticky from our combined juices but I didn't care. My only thought was giving him pleasure.

His eyes popped open and his toes curled. "Lace, don't you want to have breakfast first?" he asked.

"We can have breakfast after we do this," I said. "Then we can do it again."

"I'm not sure I can," he said. "You drained me. I feel like I've been run over by a truck."

"Oh you can," I smirked. "Part of you is already up for the job." My second ever blowjob, the first being about three hours before, did its job. He was soon, maybe not as hard as a rock, but hard enough to do the job.

I straddled him and took what I wanted. I couldn't believe that only twelve hours before I had believed that sex was something a woman reluctantly did when she had no other choice.

I leaned over him; my long blond hair fell around us like a curtain. There was something I wanted to see. I pushed my mouth against his and he responded the way I hoped he would. He kissed me and opened his mouth to me. He obviously didn't give a fuck about my morning breath or the fact that I had just sucked his dick. Our tongues battled again, even as my hips started to move faster.

I was fucking HIM. I wasn't just lying there passively allowing myself to be taken. I was fucking HIM. And then it changed. He took my shoulders and gently rolled me over. He started kissing me again and then stabbed his white hot dick into my tender pussy. It was very sore, but I didn't care. Our hips formed a gentle rhythm and our souls joined again.

When he came he screamed into my mouth. I had the strangest feeling. It was like an out of body experience. My pussy clutched at him and spasms went through my body, but something much deeper inside of me fluttered. It was the most special moment of my life.

"Th-th-th-That's all folks," he laughed. "You have drained me of all bodily fluids." I laughed and he kissed me. I pulled the blankets back around us and we fell back asleep.

What must have been several hours later we both woke up to the sound of my cell phone ringing. I was sure it was Dean and decided to ignore it. Gerry handed me the phone. He saw the name on the screen and realized that it wasn't Dean. It also wasn't Miranda. It was Dean's mother. We both liked her so I decided to answer it.

* * * * * *

Miranda

I waited, not even daring to breathe, as Mary dialed Laci's number. We had decided that Mary would call Laci, since she had a connection with her as Laci's mother in law.

The plan was for Mary to call Laci casually, just to see how she was doing. Dean and I would listen in. Mary would start by just finding out how Laci was feeling and doing. If that went well she would try to get us as much information as she could. Dean and I were both dying to find out where she was and more importantly if she was still with Gerry.

If ... And only if Laci had calmed down, Mary would ask her if and when she was thinking about coming home.

"Hi Mary," said Laci from the phone. Her voice sounded scratchy and weird.

"Hi Laci," said Mary. "How are you?"

"Truthfully, I ... I feel like I've been run over by a truck," said Laci. "I can't seem to get out of bed. And I don't see any reason to do it."

"You got back into bed after having breakfast?" asked Mary.

"I didn't eat breakfast," said Laci. Mary shot her son an evil look.

"Honey, I know you're down, but you still need to eat and take care of yourself," said Mary. "I guess I expected Gerry to help you stay on an even keel. I always thought of him as being sensible."

"Hmph," said Laci. "He's worse than I am. I'm the one trying to prop him up. He's devastated. He's as weak as a cat. The man is totally drained. He may never be the same."

I suddenly felt feint at the thought of what I had done to my husband. I needed to hear his voice. "Have her put him on the phone," I whispered to Mary who looked at me angrily. I didn't give a fuck about blowing our plan. I needed to make sure that Gerry was okay.

"Laci, put Gerry on the phone," said Mary. "Maybe I can cheer him up."

"Mary, our rooms aren't on the same floor," said Laci. "If we ... I mean when we talk later, I'll have him call you."

"Okay, Honey. You do that," said Mary. "Laci, go get breakfast. You need to eat to keep your strength up. Get Gerry to eat too. Laci, do you think you're ready to talk to Dean yet?"

"Why, Mary?" said Laci. "What's the point? He's never going to stop. We probably shouldn't have gotten married.

"Laci, Dean and I have been talking a lot," Mary said. "He is so sorry. He's a different man. It's a different situation this time. He sees what he stands to lose. He wants you guys to go to counseling and he's going to go too. He wants to find out why he does this. He sees that things are different this time. Your leaving him made him realize how much he does love you. And Laci things are not as bad as you think. You don't have all of the facts. Just give it some thought."

Laci didn't say anything. I could tell that it was going to take some time and a lot of effort to convince her that this time really was different.

"Laci, ask Dean to call Miranda, too," said Mary. "The poor girl is going crazy with worry."

As Mary hung up the phone, Dean and I started talking.

"Well, I guess that answered a lot of our questions," I said. "You can relax Dean. They aren't sleeping together. They aren't even sleeping in the same room and their rooms aren't even together."

"How is that supposed to make me feel better?" asked Dean. "Gerry is obviously too busy crying over you to protect her. She could be fucking a football team while he's in his room on a different floor, sleeping."

"I don't give a bubbly fart who your wife fucks," I told him. "You deserve whatever she does and you know it. I just want my husband back. I'm going home to wait for him to call me."

"You two are terrible," said Mary. "Laci is too small not to eat, Dean. She's so depressed that all she does is lie in her bed crying. Didn't you hear how raw her voice was? And Gerry doesn't sound much better. And I think the two of them are so embarrassed by being humiliated by you two that they can't even face each other. That's probably why they don't even have rooms on the same floor. I really hope that this was worth it. You two have pretty much destroyed two of the nicest people I know."

1...7891011...13