Love and Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Halin24
Halin24
83 Followers

"What makes you think it isn't ass-holes we are here to see? After all you are here with us right now and others are waiting in line."

"Yeah, you have a point there. Something has happened to you and you need a break, right? Let's go to my room the three of us. Nothing will happen, I promise, but I will pay for your time."

"And why would you pay us if nothing will happen? Why would we trust you?" the brunette replied sarcastically, but the other girl intervened.

"Irina, this is my chance. Please, let's go with him. If he wants to do anything I will do it. Anything is better than... Let's go."

She stood and pulled me with her. The brunette that she had called Irina hesitated but followed suit, and with a hand on each girls hip -- for show, I promise -- we left. Both girls nodded to the guy standing by the bar and he seemed puzzled that both were with a single man. I smiled at him and nodded too.

In my room -- not that big but with a queen-sized bed -- I was careful not to sit on the bed to not give them any bad vibes, so instead I sat on the floor.

"Have a seat anywhere you like." I told the girls "My name's Peter, and I understand this is Irina." I nodded to the brunette "May I ask what your name is?" I asked the redhead.

"Petra. If you want anything from us I will give it to you, but please leave Irina alone."

"I meant what I said, nothing will happen except that my sister and a friend will join us."

"Two more people? Another gang-bang?!" Irina almost yelled and turned towards the door.

Right then there was a knock on it and she stopped where she stood, tensing up visibly.

"No, we won't do anything to you. Like I said, one of them is my sister who is a pastor back home. The other is a chaplain here in town. Petra, would you please let them in?"

She looked at me, at Irina, then at the door. Finally she did as I asked and Jenny entered with Vadim right behind.

"Jenny, Vadim, this is Irina and Petra." I introduced "We haven't had the chance to talk much yet but Irina has obviously had a bad experience and is afraid that we will gang up on her. Petra was desperate to take the chance with me and has offered to handle any demands I might have if only I leave Irina alone. I would suggest that Jenny took Irina into the bathroom to find out what the problem is, but I'm afraid that it would be misinterpreted."

Jenny put a hand on Irina's arm, causing the girl to jump on contact.

"Would you like that Irina? Just you and me and we can lock the door to get privacy?"

Irina looked at Petra who nodded slightly, a thin nervous smile on her lips. I had a good idea what their thoughts were.

"That's not good enough it seems." I therefore said "Vadim and I will go to Jenny's room so you can be alone here. When you are ready to meet us you make a phone-call to tell us."

"What for?" Jenny asked.

"Because they think we will team up on Petra while you keep Irina away. Does that surprise you under the circumstances? Ask them after we have left."

I saw the truth in Petra's eyes as I got up from the floor, so Vadim and I left after Jenny and I had exchanged keys.

- - - - - -

"Tell me Vadim, how can the police ignore this? Even if they are paid to look the other way they've got to have some morals after all. Women kidnapped and forced to prostitute until they are killed should be more than enough even for a corrupt cop."

"One would think so but it isn't only about being bribed. If those criminals can do this to other women they can do it to the daughters of the cops too. As long as they agree their families are hopefully safe. The money paid is more like an insurance: it prevents the police from talking because it's against the law to accept money."

We sat in Jenny's room, waiting for the call we weren't sure would come anytime soon. I was curious about the change in the girls. Irina had looked happy and relaxed the first time I saw her -- obviously an act but well performed -- and Petra had looked terrified and sad. Now Petra had been the brave one prepared to protect Irina who seemed to have given up. What had caused that?

"Okay, so no-one is safe if you start to interfere in this business. How come you try anyway Vadim?"

"I have no family and so nothing to lose. It is also a matter of conviction of course, it is my job to help people, to save their souls. I can not save a soul if the body is killed and disposed off. Perhaps you think it sounds cold and egotistical when I say it like that, but it is the truth."

"No, I don't think it's egotistical to risk your own life: that's what you're saying you are prepared to do after all. Brave is the word I would use."

"No, not brave. I do what must be done and I know God is by my side in this. If He thinks it is time for me to go, then so be it. I have nothing that holds me here, I'm ready to go when He calls."

The phone rang close to an hour later, ending the slightly morbid conversation, and after a few short words exchanged with Jenny we walked over to my room. Petra let us in after the first knock on the door. Jenny and Irina sat on the bed, tears running down their cheeks. Jenny drew a deep breath as Vadim and I sat down on the floor.

"It is pretty much like we thought." she told us "The other two girls are relatives of Irina and Petra, and they usually work alternating nights to act as hostages for the others to behave. Two men stay with them, one takes two girls here and the other stay at the house as a guard. The girls are blindfolded leaving and returning to the house to not know where it is located. Petra caught an STD a while ago and the clients aren't too keen to get involved with her even though she has been cured."

"You do want to get away from this, don't you?" I asked the girls.

The look I got from everyone in the room told me it was a stupid question, and I realised it really was.

"I mean, you are prepared to take some risks to get away?" I explained.

"As long as all of us gets away, yes." Petra answered "Anything is better than this. Anything!"

"Is this the only place where you work?" Vadim wanted to know.

"Yes, so far."

"Listen then. Tonight you will stay here with Peter. Jenny will go downstairs to the bar and keep an eye on things. When all the clients has given up or the guy watching over you gets restless, she returns here and you two go down there and Peter will pay for your services. Every night from now on men from the conference or my church will be here and pick you up. They will pay for you but won't do anything other than talk. This will go on for a few days until we are ready to take action. Okay?"

"But how will we know that it is the right men? Marija and Anna won't even recognise you three."

"They will draw a cross with a finger somewhere, on the table or in the palm or something. Remember though, you must behave normal to not arouse any suspicions."

Serious nods without any excitement: I didn't think the girls trusted us at all, didn't dare to hope.

Jenny went downstairs and returned soon after: the clients had given up, not surprising since it was close to two in the morning and the bar closed at one. I brought the girls down to their pimp. He didn't seem as happy as one might have thought.

"Took your time with them, didn't you?" he glared.

"So? You want them to only sit here and keep you company? Just tell me and I'll leave them alone." I replied.

"No, but other clients get disappointed when they don't get the chance."

"Oh, so their money is better than mine? I'm so terribly fucking sorry: do you want me to wash and iron my bills for you?"

"No, I'm just saying... Never mind."

He mentioned what I owed him -- a healthy sum but ridiculously low considering the facts - and I paid after stretching and straightening each bill.

"Get more girls here if you want to satisfy more clients. Just an idea you know, or maybe you don't have more?"

"I do, but I want them to... rest every other day."

"You do business any way you like, but I have some... friends in town, a congress, and I think some of them would be interested now when their wife's are not around."

A glint in his eye said he was interested, but neither of us said anything more. I went back upstairs as he took the girls by their arms and left. Back in my room Vadim, Jenny and I talked for another hour.

- - - - - -

The following two evenings nothing changed except that the girls switched and the number of men quadrupled. Ola and the other three of our biker friends took their turns along with Vadim's friends to 'entertain' the girls. The second night I did another tour with both girls, leaving them in my room to let them talk with Jenny. When I returned them to the pimp I teased the creep again.

"So you couldn't get your hands on any more girls after all? Here I bring you four times as many clients as you had before, and most of them leave disappointed. You're not exactly service minded, are you?"

"There are rules I have to follow." he apologised.

"I get it: don't earn any more money than you have to, right?"

With that I walked away.

The third evening all four girls were there and the creep had another creep with him. For some reason I got the impression they were nervous.

Jenny and I had just finished our dinner when they arrived. Vadim got in a few minutes later and sat down with us.

"It's all prepared except for their photos. An hour after we get them upstairs at the most, but avoid using those passports if at all possible. Since we are members of the EU it should be possible."

"Thank you Vadim." Jenny said and put a hand on his "Ride with God, always."

"I will, but thank you Jenny and the rest of you. Ride with God and may he watch over you all, and the girls."

He stood and walked out.

Our four friends left with a girl each and went upstairs. Jenny and I stayed where we were, and an hour later all eight of them returned. Four other men took over at once and went upstairs. The six of us followed shortly, changed into our leather clothes and picked up our bags. We paid our tabs and went outside to our bikes, packed our things and started the engines. It was dark and the yard was even darker than usual due to several broken lamps.

When we had all sat up and was ready to leave, eight shadows moved towards us from the back door. Four of them were smaller in size but wore helmets on their heads and leather covered the rest. One sat up behind Jenny, two more behind two of the guys -- unsure which ones -- and the last one behind me. With arms around my waist a body pressed up close against me. Shifting into gear's and opening the throttle's we were on our way.

- - - - - -

Five days it had taken us getting there but this time we didn't take any detours. Stopping over one time to sleep a couple of hours at a motel, we arrived at my house two days later. We had decided that it was the best hiding place since it was isolated, and Jenny and I stayed with the girls while our four friends left for home at once. Well, almost at once since hugs, thanks and Ride With God had to be exchanged first.

Then Jenny and I were alone with the four girls. I gave them a quick tour and distributed bedrooms before we had a quick meal and went to bed early.

Breakfast the next morning was quiet except for Jenny who tried to start conversations without too much success when regarding the girls. At last she turned to me in Swedish.

"Peter, We need to buy them clothes and other necessities. Can I borrow your car and take them shopping?"

"Of course, do you even have to ask? Take my card too, no need for you to spend your money."

"Thanks, but I intended to use my church spending account for this."

"Is that wise? You know how it is if anyone suspects you use official money for private expenses. I have the money, you know that, and won't miss them."

A moments hesitation, then Jenny relented.

"Okay, but you understand it will cost you quite a bit? All they have is what they are wearing and the change of underwear we bought on the way."

"Stop arguing and get going! One thing though: shouldn't they have a health check? I mean... considering what they have been doing and... stuff?"

"They should, considering that. I was thinking I would talk to pastor Martin since they are not officially here. I hope he has some idea how to handle that. I could take them to a doctor I know but it would be easier to stay here. My home is too small to house them even for a night as you know."

"Yeah, do whatever you think best sis."

She had a short conversation with them in English and then they drove off.

Since I'd been away for many days I had my work cut out for me with cleaning the house and mowing the lawns. A glance at the bushes and trees also told me I was behind in the harvest of berries and fruit.

When I had finished with the lawns and -- to a reasonable degree -- the cleaning, I jumped into the pool to cool down. The sun shone from a clear blue sky and it was warm, so it felt good to relax on the sun-deck to dry after the bath. Tired as I was I fell asleep there.

It was a good thing I had built up a deep tan over the summer because I slept until Jenny's voice woke me up.

"We're home! Where are you Peter?"

I guess I had been about to wake up by myself since I didn't gasp and sit up with heart pounding. Laying face down on the wood deck I only yelled back:

"I'm out by the pool!"

I didn't even care to open my eyes.

Soft footsteps over the floor inside, then they stopped and Jenny's voice came back from the open doors out to the pool deck.

"Uh, Peter? May I suggest that you put something on before the girls see you?"

That made me sit up with heart pounding! My mind raised, trying to remember. I had gone outside to take a bath, dropped my clothes and dived in since I was alone in the house. Getting out I had laid down... I had no clothes on!

I looked around to find my clothes and saw them beside the pool. I got up to get dressed and felt something against my legs: cloth. Yes, I had wrapped a towel around me before laying down I now remembered, and it was still there. I calmed down a lot and looked over at Jenny who stood laughing by the door.

"Thanks sis, I really appreciate your sense of humour!"

"What? You think a towel is appropriate to wear when you have female guests?"

"No, but at least it's something and it's enough until I get changed. I thought I was naked."

"I didn't say you were naked so I'm not responsible for your scares. Get dressed now, I'll start with dinner since you didn't plan ahead."

"I've been busy mowing the lawns and cleaning the house! I took a bath and lay down to dry, then fell asleep. What time is it?"

"Six. It took some time with pastor Martin but it was worth it. He knows a female doctor and will make arrangements. And Peter: I know you've been busy, you're too restless a soul to sit around. You are however easy to tease and you know I love that."

"Yeah, I know, I only wish you would pick better occasions to do it."

Jenny left for the kitchen and I picked up my clothes and went to my room to get dressed in fresh ones.

After dinner we sat outside to enjoy the cooler evening air replacing the heat of the day. As always Jenny kept the conversation going although it was kind of slow. We learned where the girls came from originally and how they got caught. After that an uncomfortable silence fell over the four girls.

"Hey, we don't think any less of you because of what happened." Jenny told them softly "You were forced, and even if you hadn't been we don't always have the opportunity to act the way we want. You all have to look forward and leave the past behind."

"It's easier said than done." Irina said without heat "We were used by men -- strangers -- several times each night, against our wills. We had to act as if we wanted it, as if we enjoyed it, just to please them. I don't think you understand how degrading that is."

"You are right, no one can understand that who hasn't experienced it. Even so, what I said is true: we don't look down on you, we don't judge you. We want to help you but it's up to you individually to decide if you want to leave the past behind. Whether you can do it or not is another thing entirely, but if you want to do it we want to help you."

"Thank you, but we're here illegally are we not?"

"True. Your passports are fake and won't stand a thorough examination, but I hope I can do something about that if you so wish. No promises but I have good hopes my contacts can help give you citizenships."

Later, in bed, I had trouble falling asleep, probably a result of my nap by the pool. It was also warm inside the house and to keep mosquito's out I had the windows closed. I tossed and turned to try to come to terms with Sandman but he refused to even negotiate.

After an hour or so I gave up and left my bed, put on a pair of shorts and a shirt and headed for the kitchen for some water to drink. The light was on in the hallway even though I was sure I had turned it off going to bed, and entering the kitchen I found a table lamp on in the connecting living room.

On the couch beside the lamp Irina sat crouched up, leaning against the armrest. I filled a glass with water and took it with me to the living room.

"Trouble sleeping too?" I asked, and Irina almost jumped from the seat turning her face to look up at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you coming."

"Don't worry, I'm sorry I disturbed you Irina. You can do whatever you want here. What are you doing if I may ask?"

"Thinking, wondering. I couldn't relax and it was warm so I walked out here to sit."

"Why not go outside? It's a lot cooler there."

"I didn't want to get dressed."

She had on a mint-green nightgown that reached down below the knees so I saw no problem with her going outside.

"No need to get dressed for that if you don't mind the mosquito's, and they don't care much about clothes anyway. I'll go with you if you like. There are no neighbours around who can take offence. What do you say?"

"Sure, why not. A walk?"

I nodded and she stood up.

Outside a crescent moon and millions of stars gave enough light to see, but over the lake a faint glow on the horizon said the sun was not far from rising. We strolled along the shore for a while.

"Was it something in particular you were thinking about, or just thinking in general?"

"Our lives as whores, the men, what they did to us, being prisoners, our families, coming here, Jenny, you, your generosity."

I couldn't stop a laugh escaping me and Irina looked at me questioningly.

"I'm sorry Irina, it's just that it seems to be enough for several lifetimes to think about. I didn't mean to offend you. Sorry."

"No, you are right. It is too much and I can't separate one thought from another. Being locked in to be hostage for Marija and Anna's good behaviour, being used by men to keep Marija and Anna safe. The feeling when we got away from that, the doubt what awaited us for better or worse."

At that point I cut in.

"You were afraid that we would treat you worse than them?"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, but yes. I still am. I'm afraid I can't trust people any more, so I'm wondering why you help us if it isn't to take advantage in some way? Please understand that it is not you I doubt, it's everyone."

"I understand Irina, don't worry. I don't know what to say though. I assure you that we don't intend to use you in any way, but that changes nothing since you don't trust me... us. Let me tell you this though: if you in any situation feel uncomfortable to have me around, tell me and I will leave. Okay?"

"Okay."

Halin24
Halin24
83 Followers
123456...8