Love and Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Halin24
Halin24
84 Followers

Being who I am, and knowing Jenny, I would have agreed to anything just to get it over with, but it wasn't only about me. There was exchanges of smiles, glances and pleased sighs between the women. Being the man, I was excluded from this exchange but there is a limit to how stupid and ignorant I am: I understood what took place anyway.

So it was agreed upon soon enough. Jenny didn't even bother to ask my opinion in the end. All she said was:

"It's settled then Peter. I'm happy both for you and them. Just remember they are depending on you for their happiness, and everything will be okay."

"And what about my happiness?" I asked with mock innocence.

"Peter, if you're serious you can go to hell!" Jenny replied.

Foul-mouthed as she can be that was beyond anything she had ever said to me. She looked as if she meant it too.

"It was a joke Jenny!" I assured her therefore.

"I don't care! The four of them not only depend on you, they love and trust you! Don't you understand what it takes for them to rely on you like that? "

Her eyes spit fire at me. I have done my brotherly share of upsetting her but this was apparently beyond that.

"Calm down Jenny! I know! I don't understand it but I know!"

That made her sputter even worse.

"You don't understand why? What is wrong with you? Because you give them the love they need of course, you idiot! You're the first man they've been able to trust since this started, the only man! Fucking hell!"

"Jenny, calm down! Breathe! Yes, I do love them, and I know they trust me. I just can't see any reason for their trust, that's all."

"Because you are you, you bloody fool! Because you are you!" she stated and embraced me like no-one had ever done before.

- - - - - -

So I guess that's how you teach people about love and trust: be yourself!

Simple? Of course not! How many of us actually know who we are? I mean, deep down inside? I didn't before I met four victims of trafficking and my sister told me I was a fool. Of course that is a sisters duty, but meeting the girls was something extraordinary.

Maybe, just maybe, it came to be because I did Ride With God for a week even though I'm not really a believer. Perhaps it wasn't anything I or we did at all but Him using his 'creators privilege'. No matter which, I have no complaints...

*****

Dear Reader

If You have the time, may I suggest that You vote or leave a comment now? That is after all the only reward we who write and publish here on Literotica get: Your judgement.

Thank You.

Halin24

Halin24
Halin24
84 Followers
1...345678