Love of the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

A couple of weeks before the next game Nina went on line and looked at costumes and accessories. There was a lot for her to choose from but she selected an aqua waitress outfit that again was a halter style with the strap around the neck being a large white collar. Of course the neckline plunged into a vee so deep that she couldn't wear a bra. She had anticipated that and would use double faced tape that she had bought when she bought the costume . Without that tape she knew she would have ended up showing more than she intended. The costume was made of stretch micro fiber with a flared mini skirt and tiny apron stitched to the waist that said coffee tea or me scrolled in white lettering. She had a pair of thigh high nylons with lace tops and black high heels that she would add to the look. Then she told Mark, "I've ordered something for the next game honey and I paid for it with some of the tip money. I'll have to remember to thank them."

"Just tell them you used the money for the costume and I'll guarantee you'll have more money in the jar the next time."

A few days before the poker game she had dinner with Linda, Kathy and Sandy. The subject of the poker games came up but there wasn't much that could be said about them beyond how much the guys seemed to be enjoying them. Then Kathy added, "Of course they have Nina there to serve them." The comment was innocent but it made Nina's heart jump and she was afraid her face flushed so she put her hand to her nose and pretended that she was going to sneeze but then didn't. As soon as she got home she went in search of Mark to have a talk with him.

She found him just as he was coming in from the garage and said, "Honey after this game I'm going to have to confess to the other women. In the beginning it was all so innocent and harmless but the outfit that I just ordered can't honestly be considered harmless and innocent."

"They may shut the game down."

"I know but I should have told them in the beginning. I wouldn't like it if they did this behind my back."

"Then we'll just have to hope they will understand and they don't stop our fun."

"At the very least, after this time I'm going to have to go back to what I was wearing. At least I can wear those things on the street."

"But not what you just bought?"

"Not unless we were going to a Halloween party or something."

"Let me guess, you're not going to tell me."

"Nope. You'll just have to wait honey."

"I'll be anxious to see what you've come up with."

"Don't say anything to the guys until I've had a chance to talk to the women."

The time for the next poker game seemed to come quickly for Nina. Her new outfit had arrived a few days earlier so she'd had plenty of time to try it on and make what few adjustments she could make. The skirt seemed shorter than she thought it would be and the plunging neckline of the top made her stare at the nearly naked woman that stared back at her from the mirror. She was reaching the limit of her courage but at the same time she felt such a rush just thinking about the upcoming event.

The night of the poker game Nina hid in the kitchen again and of course the guys asked about her right away but she made them wait until she was afraid one of them would come to the kitchen and get their own beer. Then without asking and with the tray loaded with beer and the tip jar she made her entrance and all conversation stopped as four sets of eyes fell on her exposed legs and her very short skirt and then up to the most revealing top she had ever worn, for them or any other time in her life. The guys clapped and her heart raced. She felt as close to naked as dressed so as she put the tray of beer on the table she bent at the knees to keep her torso pretty straight. She still felt like her breasts were going to fall out and the breeze from the ceiling fan caressed her exposed flesh further enhancing her feeling of near nakedness.

She took a deep breath and said, "Hi guys. First I want to thank you for what I found in the tip jar. I want you to know it was that money that bought this waitress outfit for tonight." They all applauded and Mark stared at his wife. He had never seen her in a mini skirt before and here she was in a micro mini skirt that made his cock jump to attention. His eyes scanned her nylon clad legs and then down to her high heels before going up to her breasts. His eyes went wide and he had to wonder how she was keeping the costume from moving enough to expose her breasts.

Jack went first saying, "Damn it Nina you are something else. So hot and so sexy is all I can think of to say right now."

"Thank you Jack."

Before she could say more Mark said, "Honey I just have to agree with Jack. You take my breath away."

"Thank you honey. Now if you'll excuse me I'll go see if I can find all of you some snacks." As she retreated all eyes went to her scantily clad ass and then the eyes went to the point where her skirt stopped and her lace topped nylons began.

Hank said, "Damn I said it the last time but I have to say it again, the way those high heels make her ass dance blows me away. I can't stop staring at her."

Jeb said, "I'm with you Hank. Damn that outfit looks great on her."

"She'd look great without the outfit."

"No shit."

"No I mean... you know regular...well like the last time, the short shorts. Damn she looked good then too."

"No argument there either. And her top. How the hell does she keep from falling out?"

Mark smiled and said, "Well you noticed how careful she was putting the tray on the table."

"Yeah I did because I was trying to will the fabric to move and give us a peek."

"So was I," Hank added.

The guys nursed their beers and the first hand was dealt so Nina waited until that hand was finished and then appeared with four bowls of salty snack mix and this time when she put the bowls down she leaned forward and just prayed the tape would hold her top in place. Nobody spoke or moved as she worked her way around the table until she reached Mark. As she put his down his hand touched the back of her knee and moved about half way up the back of her thigh before he took it away and she looked at him with a flushed face. He winked at her then and she gave him a cautious smile before turning and returning to the kitchen. Jeb was sitting to Mark's right and said, "Okay stud I saw that move. You have your mind on something other than the game."

"Yean and like you don't."

"That's right and that's why I keep losing at this game."

The next time Nina came in with fresh drinks she put them down as Jeb looked at her apron. "Want to see what's under it honey?"

He smiled at her then and said, "You bet."

She teased him by starting to lift it and the let it drop only to do that again. Then in one smooth move she lifted her apron but all Jeb saw was the front of her waitress costume. "That was a dirty trick."

She smiled and kissed his cheek and said, "I know it was love," and headed back to the kitchen again. She waited almost fifteen minutes before coming back with more snacks and the playing stopped yet again. Then Hank told her, "Nina you have beautiful legs and I love your high heels and your skirt."

"Thank you Hank." She picked up the hem of her short skirt and said, "I really should get rid of this because it's just too short." As she held her hem up just enough to keep the guys staring they booed her and pleaded with her to keep the costume and wear it again some day. "But guys it is to short. See what happens when I bend over?" She bent at the waist and as all eyes went to her ass her skirt climbed up her thighs until the guys were certain they would see her ass or panties or even better her pussy. But at the last second she paused for about a three or four second count and then straightened up saying, "See it is too short."

Mark found his voice then and said, Honey you didn't even show anything so it isn't too short at all. You could go shorter and still be safe in fact." The other three quickly agreed with Mark and she smiled.

"Well if you're sure it's okay," and she smiled at them and left for the bathroom. When she returned she came across the living room and neared the dining room all eyes once again went to her and she was holding her skirt hem up in front as she pretended to absentmindedly pick at something on her skirt. Once again they were sure they would see her pussy or her panties but she was still one step ahead of them and as she reached the dining room she dropped her skirt, smiled and silently went on to the kitchen.

Hank finally said, "Guys it's almost midnight and I'm whipped. If Nina teases me about one more time I'm going to break down in tears or run away screaming streams of obscenities." Mark just smiled because he knew Nina was getting so excited and he also knew that he and Nina would be making frantic love in the next half an hour. He felt sorry for the other guys and even had an instant where he felt like he should share his wife with them but that notion went away quickly. Those guys had nice looking wives to go home to so they would likely be well taken care of.

The game was over so Nina and Mark stood near the front door to tell the guys good night and one by one the guys gave her a warm hug and kissed her before telling her that they were totally in love with her and that she was the best when it came to teasing them. As soon as Mark closed the door Nina let out her breath and said, "My God Mark you don't know how close I came to getting their attention before they got in their cars. I was so tempted to lift my skirt and flash them."

He looked at her and said, "You should have, that would have been great."

She looked at him and then raised her skirt to her waist and Mark's eyes went wide with surprise. You mean you weren't wearing panties that whole time?"

"I was at first but you'll find them in the silverware drawer in the kitchen. I took them off an hour or two ago."

"So when you were lifting your skirt those times you were that close to showing them your pussy?"

"Another inch and all of you would have gotten an eye full."

Mark looked at her then and said, "Then maybe it was a good thing that you didn't flash them."

"So I have found your limit then."

"It isn't that at all but if the other women found out...I mean with you worrying about them and all."

"Oh God that's right, what was I thinking. I really am glad I didn't flash them then. But honey the urge was so strong."

"You just keep that thought because who knows., maybe some day you can."

"Maybe so. Now take me to bed because I'm about ready to do myself. I need your cock in me right now."

"Come with me honey," and off they went to satisfy their pent up urges. As soon as his cock slid into her she moaned and only a minute later she had her first orgasm. Even though their lovemaking was fast and hard it didn't satisfy them so it was after one in the morning before they gave up and fell asleep.

Chapter Five

Sunday morning Nina found ninety dollars in the tip jar and told Mark, "They're getting a little carried away honey. First of all I was just kidding when I put the tip jar out and this is a lot of money just for a joke."

"It's no joke to them, they want you to buy more costumes and so do I. I know this can't last forever but for now all five of us are having a ball."

"But until I talk to the other women I'm not doing anything more because I'm so afraid of what they are going to say."

"Then call them and get it over with so you won't worry about it."

"I'm not even sure of what to say."

"Just be sure they understand that it all started out so innocently. Also that they know that you will stop if that's what they want."

"Easy for you to say. I will stop but I don't want to at all. I'll wait a couple of hours and call them."

Just before Nina was going to make the call Jack called and talked to Mark. After a minute of idle conversation Jack said, "I'll come right out and say it. I want to make love to Nina." Mark was stunned by what he heard and it took him some seconds to recover. The more he thought about it the madder he got and on top of what Jack had just said that meant their fun poker games would almost certainly stop. There was no way that Jack was going to make love to Nina and in fact he'd never get close to her again. At one point Mark could almost see that happen one day but if and when it ever did it wouldn't be with Jack.

"Jack that will never happen."

"I was hoping you would be more amenable but since that isn't the case I have no choice. If you and Nina say no then I'm going to tell Linda and everybody else about Nina going almost naked at the poker games. I even managed to get a picture with my cell phone for proof of Nina in her tiny skirt."

Mark was seething but he controlled himself to give himself time to think straight. "I'll talk to Nina and get back to you later this evening."

"That's more like it." Jack was feeling powerful and in control of the situation and added, "Oh and of course the other's aren't to know about this. That will be for me to see to later."

"Of course." Mark ended the call as fast as he could. He had to tell Nina about the call and they had to find a way to get rid of Jack and convince him to keep his moth shut.

When Mark told her she got so mad she had a hard time talking but in no time she was thinking of ways to deal with Jack's betrayal of confidence and of trust. "Mark, what would ever possess him to do something like that?"

"I wonder if his idea was triggered by my talk to them awhile back. I told them to keep what happened here to themselves. Maybe he construed that to mean that we thought were hiding a big dark secret and he thinks he sees a way to capitalize on that."

"She thought about it for a minute and then said, "Tell me if you agree. Kathy is probably the most liberal of the wives."

"Outside of you of course but, well I'd say it's almost a tie between Kathy and Linda."

"And do you agree that other than tease you guys I've done nothing so terribly wrong." They haven't seen anything that they couldn't see on Friday night when the girls are out teasing the guys at the mall.

"I agree with that."

"Then it's definitely time for me to confess to Kathy and Sandy."

When Nina got off the phone she said, "I'm going to go talk to Sandy and Kathy but Linda is at her mother's until next week."

Kathy told Nina that the three of them could meet at her house so with Kathy living fairly close to Nina she made the trip in minutes and Sandy arrived about ten minutes later. They gathered in the kitchen and Nina said, "You might want to put something special in your coffee because I have a confession to make and I'm hoping for forgiveness from you two and Linda."

Kathy got the bottle of Irish Crème out and sitting down said, "This sounds serious."

"It is and it isn't. It's serious because I wasn't up front with you two right from the beginning. What I did wasn't very smart but it wasn't a big deal either. Well not at first anyway."

Sandy said, "Just tell us what it is."

"Okay but I want you both to know that I've worried about this and I can only hope you forgive me because I don't want to lose you as friends."

"Which husband have you been with."

"No it isn't that."

"That's good because that would be hard to forgive."

Nina sipped her coffee, took a deep breath and said, "It started at the first poker game. I was just puttering in the kitchen so when the guys were ready for a beer I became their waitress."

"So what?"

"I was having fun and the guys were flattering me and flirting with me and I was flirting back. As the evening went on I flirted and teased those poor guys more and more."

Kathy asked her, "Um, what were you wearing?"

"Just shorts and a cotton top."

"Okay so what's the big deal we all flirt all the time."

"I know and I didn't worry about it then. Then before the next game I stopped at Sears and bought new shorts and a halter top to wear so I could tease the guys again."

"Okay again, no big deal. I'd probably do the same thing."

"I hope so but I'm not done. The shorts I bought were very short and the halter top was fairly revealing. I didn't show them anything but they just flooded me with flattery and teases and I was eating it up like I was starving for affection. I was having so much fun and I didn't see any harm in it."

"Okay no problem so far but what happened next?"

Before the next game I ordered an outfit on line and that's when I knew I'd crossed the line."

"Tell us about this outfit."

"It was a waitress costume. Very short skirt, plunging neckline top, thigh high nylons and high heels. The top was so plunging that I had to use tape to keep the top from slipping and exposing me."

"No bra I take it," Sandy added.

"No a bra would have showed and looked awful."

It was Kathy again as she asked, "So what were you getting out of this?"

"Attention, flattery like you can't imagine and teases. It isn't like Mark neglects me. Far from it in fact but I was so overwhelmed by the response and all of their sweet comments that my head would just spin. Please tell me you'll forgive me."

"Is that it?"

"Yes I think so."

"No touching, kissing or whatever like that?"

"No. Well I kissed Jeb's and Hank's cheek a couple of times."

"But that's all?"

"Yes."

"No bra...panties?"

"Yes of course...no...that's almost correct. The last time about an hour before they called it a night I slipped them off."

Sandy wasn't too pleased with that as she looked at Nina and asked, "Did they know that or did they see you...your...you know."

"No they didn't know and they didn't see except for Mark of course."

"So why did you do that?"

"Because it felt so sexy to do that. I felt so vulnerable and exposed and yet I was covered and safe as long as I didn't bend over too far or something like that. Damn it I like teasing them and I'm having a ball but if you tell me to stop then I have to do as you wish."

Kathy hesitated and then said, "I won't wring Jeb's neck but I'm not going to make it easy for him either. He has to squirm a little before I forgive him."

Sandy smiled and said, "I'm glad you told us now Nina but like Kathy I'm going to have a few words with Hank."

"Just so you know, all of the guys were perfect gentlemen at all times. I just wish you two could have been there and seen how animated they would get and how cute some of their comments were."

Kathy looked at her and said, "Had we known about it we just might have joined you."

Nina looked down and said, "I know and I'm sorry."

Sandy was relaxing and said, "I can't see me ever doing anything like that but I can understand what you're saying. Sincere flattery and attention can be pretty powerful medicine."

"You have no idea just how powerful it can be. When they left last night I had such a strong urge to lift my skirt and flash them for just a second. I'm glad I didn't but that gives you an idea of how it affected me."

"And Mark is okay with all of this?"

"Yes he's fine with it and in fact encourages me and joins in the flattery."

"How far did you plan to take this?"

"I don't know. I told Mark one day at a time because I just couldn't decide. I even had a couple of outfits picked out for the next time. Am I forgiven?"

Kathy looked at Sandy and they both smiled and said, "Since you came to us when you did I can forgive you and I even understand how it could happen."

Sandy told her, "I forgive you too Nina but Hank has to squirm a little just like Kathy said."

"Don't be too hard on them, they were just being guys and they were so sweet and attentive and proper."

"Except for their eyes and their thoughts."

"Well except for that. You know it really would be a blast if you two would do it too. The guys would eat it all up."

123456...8