Loved By a Satyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it could be dangerous." Cynric shook his head, and she was surprised, surely he would understand that she needed to leave.

"I've strengthened my uterus to protect myself and the baby. I won't be gone long, but I have to go." She took a step towards the oldest satyr, her hand touching the back of his wrist softly, making him shiver.

"You should not leave." Ailen spoke, and she winced, the fact that he wanted her, that he cared for her, was so heavily laced in his words, she worried that the others would see it immediately.

"You haven't told your women about me yet. It would be safer for me not to be here when you do that." She tried to explain this away easily, she didn't want to tell these men that she was trying to get past these feelings that she had for Ailen, and that he needed her to be gone to get past the feelings he had for her.

She heard one satyr sigh and looked over to see that it had been Colby, he was quieter around the others, watching, listening, more than talking, and she was once again reminded that she knew so very little about satyrs, and these satyrs in particular. Somehow, she had connected herself to them quite permanently.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Bavaria. I lived there for a time. It is very safe there for me. You will not need to worry." She felt Cynric shift his arm so that he could wrap his palm around her wrist, she looked so tiny in his large hand, and she couldn't take her eyes off of the connection when Colby spoke again.

"If you must go, if you feel that that is the right thing, then you shouldn't go alone." His words made her tense, and when she looked up, she couldn't help but look into those brown eyes that made her body heat up and melt all at the same time. From the way the men in the room with her started shifting awkwardly, they had felt that change in her, as well.

"I have no one." Natasha shook her head and looked away, he made her ache, and she didn't have the courage to face that at all.

"Take Colby with you." Ailen spoke huskily.

Natasha widened her eyes, looking over at Ailen as she gasped slightly.

"I can't...the flock, you can't be separated. And you wouldn't be able to work if...if you weren't all here." Natasha shook her head, bad idea.

"Mr. Hughes would allow us...a vacation." Cynric told her.

Natasha shook her head still, not quite sure she had stopped after Ailen spoke, "I can't break up your flock."

"This will not break us." Dwight put in.

"I am going to the Alps, there may be humans, I don't think-." Satyrs would be a little obvious in certain areas of Bavaria, and she had no idea where she would end up.

"You're a wizard, Natasha. You could disguise him. You know you could." Ailen spoke darkly, and she turned her head to see the slight smile lifting the right side of his face. He knew her as well as she knew herself.

"But, it's not natural, I wouldn't want to-." She frowned, but Colby looked from Ailen to her and then brayed a little, standing a little straighter as he moved towards her.

"Do it." He told her as she looked up at him with scared, wide eyes.

"Cynric?" What was she asking, permission? Permission to change a satyr into the form of a man? Could she, would she do such a thing? Surely this wouldn't be all right with the leader of the flock.

"You should not go alone." The big gray satyr said after a moment, "If Colby will do this, if you can do what Ailen said you can do, then you should. None of us would want you to leave without protection."

Natasha sighed and looked over at Ailen. 'You know I don't need protection, you more than anyone know that.'

He smirked at her and his eyes hardened a little bit, 'There have been times when you couldn't protect yourself. Do this for me. Let my flock brother go with you.'

Closing her eyes, she took several deeps breaths and then opened them and looked at Colby.

"I can't promise that this won't hurt." She told him, her arm slipping from Cynric's grasp.

Colby puffed up as any male satyr would at her words of caution. She bit the inside of her lip and looked around at the rest of the satyrs.

"You should probably step away from him." She warned gently, and waited as the five other males in the room stepped back.

"Just don't give me a puny human cock, I would die of shame." Colby smirked, smiling at her, trying to make her less nervous as she held her hands about six inches apart and slowly, a shiny blue ball laced with streaks of green and purple began to grow within them.

"Do be quiet." She whispered as her eyes began to glow, the spell was difficult, time consuming, and she felt her skin tingle and her hair seemed to burn a little as she silently focused on what she was doing.

When that intense gust of the finished spell hit her fingertips, she turned her hands towards the big, black-haired satyr and watched the magic from within her approach and surround him. She felt his nervousness, and then his fear as the spell caught hold and began to soak through his skin. His heart pounded and his muscles tensed painfully as he arched his back and fisted his hands at his sides, unconsciously fighting against the spell she had created.

They all stood very still and watched as the large, dark, satyr jerked and trembled, braying every once in a while, and then he shook quite violently for a time. Eventually, he sank down to almost a squat, his naked body balling into itself, and they saw the hair recede, the horns turn to dust, and his body shrank just a little. Finally, once the haze around him had lifted and his body had stopped shaking as much, Natasha watched, her mouth dropped open a little bit, amazed that she had let herself use this bit of magic, and use it so successfully, as the dark-skinned satyr pushed himself onto human feet, and his smaller brown eyes blinked several times before he finally looked over at her.

"I think I might throw up." He grunted and Birch moved rapidly and grabbed him around his waist and held him up when he would have fallen.

"Will this last?" Cynric asked as he helped get the man to the couch to sit as he tried to calm his breathing, and his stomach.

Natasha nodded, "It will last until I reverse the spell."

"I feel...weak." Colby was pushing against his brothers yet needed their help sitting correctly on the couch, she knew he was still struggling to be in the smaller, less muscled body of a human.

Looking at him, she saw that he was a rather attractive man. His skin was still dark, and he had short, black hair on his head that curled just a little. His beard was gone, showing a strong jaw, wide, handsome lips, and a smaller, but quite beautiful nose. He made quite the striking male, all sinewy tight muscle and masculine curve, and his cock, currently flaccid, may not be as large as he was used to, but it was nothing to squeak about. Natasha was a little impressed about what she had done.

Looking up at Ailen, she saw that his eyes were still on her, he still wasn't all right with her leaving.

"Come here." He said quietly, and held out an arm towards her.

Natasha knew she should not go near Ailen, it would be a terrible thing to do. But she did it anyway, and when she was within a distance where he could have grabbed her arm and tugged her into his embrace, he lowered himself before her so that he could put one large hand on her waist and the other over her stomach. The heat from him made her emotions bubble over and she tried desperately to hide the whimper that fluttered from her throat as he touched where his child grew.

"Keep our son safe, Natasha." His throaty words might as well have been his fingers rubbing against her pussy, because Natasha felt herself moisten, and fill with need. She knew he smelled it, she knew because he tensed and breathed in her scent, she knew because he brayed and looked pained up at her eyes.

"Ailen, say goodbye." Cynric's voice sounded much more commanding as he approached them.

Natasha tried to step back from Ailen as he stood to his full height, but his hands had moved to tighten around her waist and lift her. His mouth moved in against her neck and she felt tears fall down her cheeks as he breathed her scent, his lips pressing to the sensitive area at the hollow of her neck before he moved his mouth over hers gently, slowly, his tongue barely entering her mouth, toying with her for a moment before plunging deep, roughly relearning the shape of her before he put her down and took several steps away from her. Natasha's breath was coming fast, her eyes wide, wild for a moment as she watched the older satyr bray angrily and knock horns with Ailen for a moment before Ailen bowed his head at his leader, sent one last look at her, and then walked with heavy hooves out of the house.

Natasha stared at Cynric as he faced her, his face unsure, upset, she was practically panting, unable to handle the emotions that sparked within her. How was he having such an effect on her body? She'd had sex before, and she'd never felt so drawn like this, so intensely compelled to be with someone. It didn't make sense. She had loved Aonghas. This wasn't love, this was wet, hot, arousing desire.

"You understand why you must not be with him." It wasn't a question, Cynric expected that she already understood what a bad idea it was.

It was a terrible idea, but she couldn't think of anything she wanted more at this particular moment.

"I do not want to break your flock." She shook her head, her lip quivering as she spoke.

"I don't think what you did, passing memories, is going to be enough." His voice was dark, husky, slightly aroused and Natasha watched him fidget similar to the other satyrs in the room, except Colby, who still looked like he may get sick any moment.

"Because I think whatever you put in Ailen...you have in yourself. I think you need to fuck the flock." Cynric's eyes never left hers, and Natasha knew her skin was burning, it had gotten really really hot just now.

She shivered and shook her head, she could not have multiple lovers at once, she just couldn't, "No."

"I think eventually, you are going to have to let each of us inside of you." He said again, gently, his hand moving to wrap around her shoulder.

"I-I can't." Natasha shook her head again. She absolutely could not have sex with a flock of satyrs.

"You're pregnant. There is no chance of a frenzy, Natasha. It would be less...aggressive. And I think we would be able to do this without the entire flock all at once."

Natasha furrowed a brow, what was he saying?

"My satyrs are all tense around you because they still feel a need to be within you. I don't feel that, because I've been inside of you. They need to know you, Natasha, to really know you."

"I'm not having sex with all of you today. That's not happening."

"Let's start with one of us. Just one." Cynric raised one eyebrow at her in question.

She knew which satyr she wanted to fuck, but he was no longer in this house.

"I-." Natasha shook her head and shivered, her body was telling her that she could, that she needed to do this, but her head, her thoughts, were on the satyr that was outside, who had no idea what his leader had just suggested. She would hurt him if she did this.

'Ailen, Cynric thinks I need to have sex with the flock. But one at a time. He says there is still an issue.' She sent him, knowing that he stiffened at her voice, and her words. He breathed slowly, his eyes closed as he stood in the woods outside of Vesper's home and then finally he spoke to her.

'There is a tension. Among those who have not known you.'

'I don't want them.' She wanted Ailen. She really really wanted Ailen.

'Natasha, you are aroused, there is tension within you as well. You may need to do this.'

Natasha gulped back a sob as she closed her eyes for a moment, 'You would be all right with this?'

He grew angry immediately and brayed loudly, 'No.'

Natasha opened her eyes and looked at the large gray satyr standing, waiting patiently for her to make a decision.

'Do it anyway.'

She tensed and shivered as she looked around the room. Colby wasn't as green in the face, but he was still not comfortable just yet. Dwight was standing beside the couch, his eyes on Natasha as she flitted her gaze around the room. Birch and Payton had moved to stand beside Cynric. They were all intent on knowing what her decision would be.

"One." She nodded, and felt herself go a little off center at the braying that erupted from those in the room with her. She was letting Ailen in, allowing him to see the conversation. She knew he was upset, but he knew that this was important, that he needed to allow this. He was a satyr. He could not own her on his own.

"I'm not fucking her with this fucking cock." That was Colby from the couch and Natasha looked over at him, biting her lip for a moment.

"Dwight. Take Natasha into the guest room." Cynric said quietly, and Natasha shivered as the tan satyr brayed and walked over to her slowly.

She felt his arms surround her and he picked her up to hold her tightly against him as he made his way through the house to the room where Natasha had lived with her daughter for a time. When they were alone, the door closed, Dwight set her down on the edge of the bed, her bottom on the soft mattress below her. His big brown eyes were focused on her face and he was breathing heavily of the moisture practically spilling out of her cunt. She may want to be with Ailen, but knowing that this beast was going to fuck her had Natasha's body exploding in need.

"I will be as gentle as I can, Natasha." His voice was filled with his concern and Natasha nodded, she knew he would, she knew they all would.

She put her hands on the hem of her gown and raised it to bring her panties into view. They were wet, and she knew he could see it, smell her arousal. It took mere seconds for the satyr to put his large hands on her waist, and then the panties were tugged off of her. When he pushed her farther back on the bed and forced her to lay down, Natasha whimpered, holding onto the hand that had pushed her with both hands as he moved his face to her cunt, and his tongue slid across her pussy lips.

"Oh, God." She cried, feeling the warm rush of her pussy juice as he sucked her clit hard, his tongue finally pushing deep into her pussy. Natasha closed her eyes and arched her back.

He continued licking her, his coarse tongue scratching against her satiny fold for several minutes, and Natasha's breath was shallow as she felt herself pulled into several shattering releases. His tongue was skilled, determined, and he ate her like a man starved. His hands alternated between holding her where she was and sliding roughly over her breasts, belly, and waist. Natasha felt her feet digging into the hair on his upper back and whimpered at the rough feel of his beard on her pussy lips. His bray against her shot her right back into climax and Natasha squeezed her thighs against his head, shaking with the force of her orgasm.

"Take me." He groaned as he stood up, his hands under her knees to tug her against the edge of the bed now, his huge cock standing, ready to penetrate her weeping cunt.

"Dwiiiight." Natasha groaned as she felt the massive head of his cock spread her pussy lips wide, and then he brayed and thrust his hips forward, sending the shaft more than halfway in before the clenching force of her pussy stopped him.

"All of me, Natasha." He growled, bucking harder, trying to push past where she'd clamped down.

Natasha whimpered, grabbing his hand and guiding it towards her clit, needing him to make her come, knowing it would allow him, oh, oh, oh, "Noooooow."

Dwight smelled the orgasm that burst forth and pumped his hips hard, sending his dick high inside, not stopping now until he was balls deep in her hot, tight pussy. Deep inside, it felt wonderful, tight, heated, wet, and he didn't stop his hips. His thrusts were rapid, heavy, the force pushing her hard into the mattress beneath them. Her cries and his brays filled the air as Dwight wrapped his arms around her and picked her up to hold her against his chest. Her legs had wrapped around his waist so that she wouldn't fall off his cock, as if that was possible. She knew his head would fight dislodging from her. But he wasn't there yet. As the satyr held her up against him, his hips pummeling against her small body, Natasha closed her eyes and dropped her head against his chest. Breathing in the familiar satyr scent made her shiver and she gripped his cock harder, needing to milk him, needing the fluid that she knew he would give her.

"Kiss me, Natasha." He ordered, one hand on her ass and the other moving to the back of her head.

Natasha lifted her face towards his, unable to do anything but obey his request, and when his mouth surrounded hers, she tasted the flavor of him, as well as herself, as he sent his tongue inside her mouth and caressed her. Minutes went by, long, forceful minutes where he fucked her hard, gyrating his cock within her and making her cry out in passion. Finally, when Natasha was practically a puddle of hot, satisfied flesh within his arms, the satyr bent his neck back and brayed so loudly the windows in the room shook, and then she felt his cum pump up into her stretched pussy.

Afterwards, Natasha stood against a wall, naked now, she wasn't sure when she'd had her gown completely removed. Her breathing was sharp, winded, and her gaze showed her exhaustion.

'I did it, Ailen.'

'You're not done.' His response made her stiffen and she looked to where Dwight was running a hand through his hair, watching to see what her response would be to what had just happened.

'No.'

'You fucked Dwight, you can fuck his brother, and Payton. Even Colby. Then everything should go back to normal.'

'Do you believe that?' Natasha's eyes were on Dwight, he had moved forward and put a hand on her face.

'I have to.'

'Fuck my flock brothers and then you can leave. And I won't stop you.'

She shivered. Moving into Dwight's arms and staying there as he wrapped his arms tightly around her.

"Was that okay?" The gruff sounding voice of the satyr in the room with her warmed her and she felt a comfort that she hadn't felt in months.

"That was okay." Natasha looked up at him, "If...if Birch wants to come in here with me...I might be able to handle more of you today."

She noted the surprise in his face, but he nodded, "You are sure?"

Natasha nodded, "I think I should do this before I leave."

"Only if you are sure." He looked at her, his eyes searching her face for any sign that this might scare her.

"It's not fair of me to leave when there are still those of you feeling this...thing."

He nodded, bending to kiss her forehead a moment before leaving her alone in the room. Natasha sighed, what was she doing? She had just told him that she would fuck his entire flock...today. Could she handle such a thing? Natasha shivered, still not quite sure she could. But maybe she needed to. Maybe Cynric was right, maybe she was being affected by whatever she had passed to Ailen through the stump, maybe she needed them as much as they seemed to need her.

She walked over to the window and looked outside. It was sunny again, and she knew Elarinya would be enjoying herself with the Hughes couple. She was starting to view Mr. Hughes as a father figure, and as much as Mr. Hughes didn't seem to mind the girl wanting to tag along with him at times, Natasha was inwardly crushed because she'd been unable to give that to her daughter herself.

"Put your hands on the bed, Natasha, please." She heard a breathy voice near the doorway and Natasha looked over to see Birth standing inside the room with her. His cock was fully engorged, his eyes already burned with the need she had seen in the others. He was more than ready and willing to fuck her.