Luke and Amy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy giggled, "Nah, I'm just a perfectionist. That's all it is."

"Perfectionist or not, I wish I had your skills." Felicity looked down at her modest chest, and then at Amy, who was unbuttoning her shirt, facing to the side. "I also wish I had your breasts."

Amy blushed. "They aren't all they are cracked up to be." She turned towards the bed as she pulled the shirt off. She placed it on the bed, and then picked up the light blue, strapless, lace bra.

"Maybe. But, I bet guys like them."

Amy reached behind her and clasped the bra. "Well, yeah, they do." She closed her eyes for a moment and remembered her first night with her brother and him telling her that she had the most perfect set of tits he had ever seen. "But, guys just like tits in general."

Felicity dropped her head back and laughed. "You got that right."

Amy turned her head and they smiled at each other.

Felicity rose up from the bed, and then made her way to the door. "I'll be in the dining room, waiting for my hairstylist and makeup artist," she said playfully.

"Okie dokie," Amy replied before she had slipped out the door.

Felicity closed the door firmly behind her, and then Amy wiggled out of her pajama bottoms and panties.

She picked up the baby blue garter belt, and then put it on. She made sure the fabric was smoothed out against her skin before sitting down to put her stockings on. Once they were pulled up to her thighs, Amy hooked on the blue garters. Each garter had a little blue bow on them. Then, she picked up the thong that matched her bra and its gentle floral print. Both items were very sheer lace and see through. She pulled her panties up her legs, and then set the band over her hips.

Amy stood up and looked over herself in the mirror from the front, side, and back. She ran her hands over her stomach and grinned, knowing her brother will be going crazy all day, knowing what was under her dress. For a moment, she thought about dancing with him and whispering in his ear, reminding him of her lingerie.

Her daydreams were interrupted by a knock on the door. She hurried over and opened it up, keeping most of her body behind the door and peeking her head out of the crack. Matthew's face greeted her.

"Oh hey," Amy said, seeing him dressed in his tuxedo, holding the red bowtie in his hand.

Her cousin's eyes trailed down the bit of her body he could see. Which was just a small bit down her side, but he was able to get a glimpse of her bra, panties, stockings, and garters. Amy grinned as he looked at her and it took him a moment to speak.

"I think," he stuttered, "umm. I think..." his voice trailed off.

She tapped her fingers on the door and giggled, "You think I need a couple more minutes to get ready?"

Matthew nodded. His cheeks had turned pink.

"Yeah, I do." His cousin smiled. "Just a couple. Wait out there and I'll open the door when I'm done."

He stepped back from the door, and then she closed it.

Amy went back to the bed, smiling to herself, knowing how attracted to her he was. "Today is going to be a fun day," she whispered as she stepped into her satin, baby blue, strapless, tea length dress.

She went back over to the mirror, and then reached behind her and zipped up the dress. The bodice of the dress hugged her ample bosom and left a tasteful amount of cleavage above the white satin line at the top of her dress. She tied the sash into a large white bow on the left side of her waist. The ribbon hung down, past her hip. Amy smoothed out her skirt, causing the white satin under- layer to dance just below her knees.

After returning to her suitcase, she retrieved the jewelry that her mother let her borrow. She put in blue diamond stud earrings, and then put a white gold chain around her neck. A single blue diamond suspended right below the hollow of her throat. These pieces of jewelry were extremely expensive, but the silver ring on her finger, from her brother, was priceless.

Amy stepped into her spiked stilettos. The toes were blue, which matched her dress, with a wavy pattern that met with white, until the heel, which was also blue.

She walked over to the mirror for one last look over herself. Her hands ran over her curves and she played with the bow on her side for a moment. She knew her brother would like touching it. Then, she went back to the door and opened it wide.

Matthew's jaw hit the floor. She smiled sweetly and motioned for him to come inside.

Amy giggled softly as it seemed that his feet needed a second to catch up with the rest of his body. He tripped a bit, and then continued into the bedroom.

"Are you okay?" his cousin asked sweetly with a smile.

"Yeah. It's just that you're," he softened his voice, "really pretty, Amy."

She smiled and blushed, shying away into her shoulder. "You really think so?"

Matthew nodded eagerly. "I've always thought you were pretty." He took a couple steps up to her, and then handed her a red bowtie.

Amy took it from him before popping the starched white collar up around his neck. "You've always thought I was pretty?"

Matthew was intoxicated with her womanly scent. Her shampoo and soap flooded his nostrils. Her hands on him made him melt. Her gentle touch as she slid the tie around his neck felt like little shocks each time her fingers grazed over his skin.

She nibbled her lip and leaned back so she could see his face. "You didn't answer my question, Matthew," she stated with a teasing tone.

He slid his hands into his pockets so he wouldn't be tempted to touch her. "I didn't? What was the question?"

Amy smiled and shook her head gently. Her fingers flicked the ends of his bowtie as she spoke, "I asked if you always thought I was pretty."

His lips had gone dry and he licked them before replying, "Yes. Always, even when you were in junior high and had those rubber bands on your braces."

His cousin smiled radiantly and looked up into his dark eyes through her spectacles. "I think you're just buttering me up now."

There were a couple stray strands of hair coming down from her forehead and he wanted to push them away, but instead he kept his hands in his pockets and smiled.

"Well, maybe a little," he chuckled softly.

Amy began tying his bowtie, taking gentle care to do so perfectly. Her eyes were focused on what she was doing with her hands and the silk. "Even I know my braces were bad."

"Well yes, but there's more than one thing that makes a person beautiful." He closed his eyes and kept his head arched back so she could work. "You're a beautiful person inside and out, Amy. I've always known that."

"Matthew you're too nice," she cooed.

"Maybe so, but it's the truth. And today, you're stunning."

She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Matthew," she whispered. Her hands ran down his chest, over his white shirt.

Her cousin smiled, feeling her lips brushing his skin. His heart sped up.

She pulled back and messed with the bowtie a bit more, it still wasn't perfect. She pulled it undone. "Let me do this from behind, I've always been better doing it that way."

Matthew didn't say anything, but Amy noticed the wicked gleam in his eyes.

"Are you thinking something dirty?" she asked playfully.

"Maybe," he replied with a wink. "I can't help it around you. Especially after last night."

She shook her head and grinned. "You better be a good boy."

Matthew let out a heavy sigh and rolled his eyes teasingly. "If I must. But, you don't have to be a good girl."

"Is that so?" She tugged the loose tie around his neck.

He nodded and grinned.

Her cousin stepped over to the mirror and she went around behind him. He bent his knees a bit so she could easily reach around his shoulders and see what she was doing.

Amy started retying the bowtie, again taking her time and watching her hands in the mirror. Her breasts rubbed against his back purposefully. She breathed into his ear, "You like it when I'm bad, don't you?"

"Very much so. You caught me a bit off guard yesterday."

"I did?" Her tone was innocent.

"Are you kidding me?" He chuckled.

She pulled the tie through the knot. "As long as you liked it, cause I did."

"I loved it," he said honestly.

"I'm glad." She made sure the tie was even, and then kissed his cheek. "Looks like you're all set."

Matthew looked over her work in the mirror, and then set his collar back down. "How did you learn how to tie a bowtie, anyway?"

Amy saw him having trouble with his cufflinks. She took over for him as she answered, "My ex-boyfriend was in band and they wore tuxes for concerts. And well, our school didn't like the idea of fake bow ties cause real ones look better." She took his other hand, and then attached that cufflink. "So, once I learned on him, all the other guys caught on and before I knew it, I was tying all the guys' bowties before their concerts." She patted his hand once she had finished.

He smiled. "You're too nice. But, I'm glad you learned cause you saved me the wrath of Wendy today."

Amy rubbed away the bit off lipstick she had left on his cheek. "I'll save you anytime. But now, I have to go do Felicity's hair."

"Have fun with that."

They left the room together. Matthew went next door for his jacket and cummerbund. Amy headed down to the dining room and found Felicity and Taylor waiting for their hair stylist.

She went to work immediately, styling Felicity's hair first. She took advantage of her curls and gave her a half up-do with her curls set over one shoulder. For Taylor, she did an elegant French twist with strands of blonde framing her face.

Before she was finished, a line had formed of family members wanting Amy to do their hair. She gladly took their requests and smiled as she did so.

While she was doing Debbie's hair, Luke came down the stairs.

Amy's heart stopped for a moment, seeing her dashing brother in his suit. Her aunt's hair was wrapped up in her fingers when her mouth went dry. She knew he would look handsome, as he always had good taste, but once again, he had far exceeded her expectations.

Luke smiled at her. The look on her face told him he had done well.

She looked over him, quickly drinking him in. He had parted his brown at the side, which along with the growing beard on his face made her knees weak. The charcoal gray check of the suit went perfectly with the lavender shirt he wore beneath the check vest. His narrow tie was lavender gray, just a couple shades darker than his shirt.

For a moment, she pictured him pulling out a pocket watch while standing on a street corner, as if he was waiting to meet her for a date. Then, she imagined him pulling out his white linen pocket square to wipe her happy tears when he gave her a gift or took her somewhere extravagant.

Her brother's words broke her out of her trance just in time, "I'm going to go clean out the trunk of the car so we have room to take food to the banquet hall."

Amy blinked her eyes and nodded before resuming her hairstylist duties.

Luke grinned at her, and then went outside. He walked down the driveway, crunching the gravel under his gray wingtips.

After opening the trunk, he moved over the heavy blanket, remembering she had kept the standard carpeted floor mats in the trunk. He pulled them out, along with an aerosol spray can. A smiled curled on his lips, remembering when he gave it to Amy before leaving, because she said she always liked the smell of his car.

Luke opened the passenger door and was immediately greeted with the lingering scent of his sister's sex.

"Okay, this may be tougher than I thought," he said to himself as he tossed the thick winterized floor mat onto the ground.

After trading out all of the floor mats, he wrapped the others in the black blanket. He sprayed the car with the scent that could only be described as "barber shop." It smelled like a thick shaving cream. He liberally sprayed it all over, and especially over the passenger seat.

"We should have left the windows down last night," he muttered.

Luke also picked up a couple pieces of trash that had made their way to the backseat during their drive yesterday, pop bottles, an M&Ms wrapper, the wipes that were used to clean the dashboard, and a couple of napkins. He stuffed everything into a grocery bag from the truck stop they stopped at.

He turned on the car for a moment and unrolled the windows half way, hoping that would help air out the extensive amount of air freshener mixed with her left over aroma.

After closing up the doors, he gathered up the blanket, keeping it folded in his hands to hide the floor mats, and the trash bag on his fingers. He headed back inside.

For a moment, he considered hiding the blanket behind the barn, but he didn't want to forget it. Also, someone or some animals might find it. That wouldn't be best the idea.

Amy saw him coming from the window in the dining room. She was doing her grandmother's hair. The siblings smiled to each other and she felt more at ease about Matthew riding with them, seeing that Luke had taken care of it as promised.

Luke went straight upstairs and to the attic. On the way, he dodged Wendy running through the hall to find her flower girl, Alicia's daughter Bonnie.

Once in the attic, he placed the blanket in the corner by his suitcase. He smiled, looking at the makeshift mattress, made out of numerous blankets. His being filled with warmth that started at his chest and spread through his body. He remembered how he and his sister had intensely made love the night before. He shivered at the memories of her holding him tight and her telling him to not let go of her.

He flipped open his suitcase to see the purple and black corset she had worn for him. He grinned and closed his eyes, picturing her perfect breasts propped up by the garment and how it hugged her curves with superiority. He dropped it closed, making a mental note for her to buy at least one corset before they left for their trip.

Luke grabbed a set of family heirloom cufflinks out of his bag. They were worn silver and had a large "D" engraved in script on both of them. He put them on as he walked back across the room to the door.

When he returned downstairs, Wendy, her parents, and Bonnie had left for the church. The tension level in the house seemed to have decreased one-hundred percent without the bride's presence.

His sister smiled when she saw him enter into the dining room. She resumed doing Taylor's makeup and kept her lips curled happily, though not looking at him was a challenge. Luke sat down at the table and silently admired his sister, doing yet another thing with perfection.

Several minutes passed by before Matthew came into the dining room. Amy didn't look up, but she could feel another set of eyes admiring her. She smiled inwardly, two men looking at her, one of which her lover, made her warm between her thighs. She loved that her brother continued to enjoy looking at her, clothed or not. It made her feel important and special to him, which she was.

She fought to concentrate as she expertly applied makeup to her another female face. Each one she had done differently, experimenting with colors that made their eyes pop. There was an array of makeup items spread over the table. For a moment, she really did feel like a makeup artist.

Kathryn returned to the dining room to ask Luke and Matthew for help getting the trays of food into various vehicles. The guys rose up from their seats and immediately helped her.

Luke and his cousin each carried large, covered trays of lasagna to Amy's green Honda. Several silent trips back and forth filled up the trunk of the car. Then, they stacked trays of cookies on top.

On the final leg, Matthew spoke up. "Can I ask you something, out of sheer curiosity?"

Luke nodded. "Yeah, sure."

"Is Amy seeing someone?"

Luke pressed his lips together and shook his head. His inner voice said, "Yes, me, and she's mine. Though, if you want to fuck her, you sure can as long as I'm there." Instead, he just kept silent.

"Sorry, I know that's a weird question. I know I'm her cousin, so I shouldn't ask that. Not like anything could ever happen." Matthew placed the cookies down in the trunk. "Don't tell her I asked that, okay?"

Luke followed suit with the cookies, and then patted his back. "I won't tell her. But, seriously, don't worry about asking. I know Amy's beautiful, and well," he shrugged, "quite hot. So, I understand your curiosity."

"Thanks, Luke," Matthew said with a sigh. "Why is it that the good ones are always unattainable?"

Luke forced himself not to grin while his mind ran wild with how much he had "attained" his sister. He swallowed, and then calmly stated, "It's just how it is." He closed up the trunk.

The pair headed back inside, and then continued bringing food outside to a few other vehicles.

By the time they finished, Amy was done doing everyone's hair and makeup.

She washed her hands and her brother met her in the kitchen to get a glass of water. He nudged her away from the sink by pushing her with his hip. Her hands were lathered up with soap and she shook her head.

"I'd splash you with my soapy hands, but..." her voice trailed off.

"But what?" He grinned as he stepped to the side, giving her access to the sink again.

Amy rinsed her hands while she whispered, "That suit is too amazing to get soap on, and it's even better with you in it."

Their moment was interrupted when their parents came into the kitchen. Luke grabbed a paper towel for her to dry her hands.

"We need to be at the hotel by twelve-thirty to drop off everything for the reception. I've been put in charge of making sure everything is ready there," Kathryn said.

The siblings nodded.

"Wait a second, isn't that the wedding planner's job?" Amy asked.

Her mother shrugged. "I guess after the last minute catering cancellation yesterday, no one trusts the wedding planner anymore."

Her children shook their heads. "I hope they aren't paying her too much," Luke added.

"I hope not either." Kathryn chuckled, "But, I guess that's not my problem."

"No, it's not." Amy tossed the paper towel in the trashcan as she continued, "We need to leave in a few minutes to drop off Matthew. The hotel isn't too far from the church, is it?"

Phil shook his head. "No, about ten minutes, I think."

His wife nodded in agreement, and then gave her children directions to the hotel before leaving the kitchen.

Luke ran his hands down the soft satin on the back of his sister's dress. "You look absolutely beautiful today," he said into her ear.

She lessened the space between them and leaned into him. Goose bumps rose up on her arms as he lightly touched her. "Thank you," she whispered.

They kept their eyes on both entrances to the kitchen as they rested back against the counter. Their voices remained quiet.

"Everything about how you look today is perfect." Her brother quickly kissed her temple. He took a deep breath of her hair before pulling away. "You're a goddess, Amy. The way you did your hair makes you look even more like a princess than you usually do."

Her fingers snuck into the pocket of his slacks and she rubbed the wool between her fingers. "You look like a prince in this suit."

"The pattern isn't called Prince of Whales check for nothing." Luke trailed his fingers over her bare shoulder blades.

Amy smiled as she spoke, "You're more handsome than any other prince in the world. You're my prince and I'm your princess."

"Yes I am and you're mine, for always."

She had the urge to turn her head and kiss him, but she held back.

They spread apart upon hearing footsteps nearing the kitchen. Amy pulled her hand from his pocket and he grabbed his glass of water from the counter.

Matthew strode into the kitchen. He couldn't help his eyes roaming over Amy for a moment, down over her chest, her waist and the pretty white bow on her dress, and then down her stocking covered legs to the spikey heels she wore.