Luke and Amy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their cousin shook his head, and then asked, "Are you guys about ready to go?"

"Yup," she replied quickly. "I just need to run upstairs and grab my purse."

"Go for it, Squirt," Luke said, even though she was already at the archway.

Amy turned and playfully shook her head before hurrying up stairs. Quickly, she grabbed her purse and her phone. On the way back down, she replied to a text from Kristy, who had told her that everything was fine at the house and she and Penny were going for a walk.

Luke and Matthew met her at the door.

"Do you need a jacket?" Luke asked.

"Umm," she muttered, looking down at herself. She knew she would probably be chilly in the evening. "Damn it, I'll be right back."

The men chuckled as they watched her race back up the stairs. Both of them eyed her swaying hips and the dance of blue and white, fluttering together just below her knees. Luke made a conscious effort not to lick his lips, though his cousin did.

Amy returned a few moments later with her gray trench coat draped over her arm and smiled to the men at the foot of the stairs. She purposely added an extra bounce to her steps as she went down the stairs, giving them a view of her jiggling cleavage. Her eyes stayed down, watching the steps. She didn't want her cousin to see her eyes locked on Luke's.

Her brother took the jacket from her, and then they both offered her their arms. She held both of their arms. Then, they escorted her outside.

Amy liked being between two men that cared about her. Her brother loved her much more deeply and passionately than her cousin, but she knew Matthew had a form of love for her as well.

Luke opened the passenger side door for her. He gave her a moment to gather her skirt before closing the door. She took a deep breath, all she smelled was air freshener. As she smoothed out her skirt, she noticed the different floor mats and smiled softly.

Matthew slid into the backseat on the driver's side so he could glance at Amy. He placed his red fedora that he would wear at the reception next to him.

Luke got in the driver's seat, and then everyone buckled up.

Luke drove down the gravel road, towards the highway to get to Des Moines. Amy quickly reminded him of the directions to get to the church from their grandmother's house.

She rested her arm on the console, right next to her brother's. He wanted to hold her hand as bad as she wanted to hold his, but they both tried to ignore it. Instead, their hands and arms just barely touched. It was enough, for now.

In the silence, Amy looked down at her right hand and smiled, watching the piano keys on her ring spin as she turned the ring with her thumb. Luke glanced over and saw what she was doing. He smiled as his eyes returned to the road.

After entering onto the highway, Matthew said, "You know, honestly, I didn't think Wendy and Greg would get all the way to today."

Amy turned her head so she could see him and raised a brow. "What do you mean?"

Her cousin shrugged. "Well, you remember all the things we had talked about before, don't you?"

She nodded. Luke listened.

Matthew looked at Amy as he continued, "I just don't get it. She says she loves him and he loves her, but I don't see it. It doesn't make much sense to me."

Amy pursed her lips to one side as she moved sideways in her seat to see him better and to save the strain on her neck. Her hand drifted onto her brother's forearm. "I know what you mean. When they were visiting, he was a total asshole to all of us. Some people are just that way, I guess, but she could do a million times better than him."

"I should be happy for her." Matthew sighed and looked down at his hands that were folded in his lap before returning his eyes to hers. "But, I just can't be. I know he'll end up hurting her and she will come crying to me when she does."

The siblings grimaced at their cousin's statement.

She thought for a moment before speaking, trying to think of the gentlest way to put what she was thinking. "Do you think that maybe she just wants to get married?"

Matthew's dark brow arched.

His cousin nibbled her lip for a moment. "One of my friends, Madison, she has an older sister. She met a guy in college who wasn't all that great, and well, pretty much treated her like dirt. Madison always told me she knew that her sister was just getting married because she would be able to have her dream wedding."

Matthew nodded.

Amy noticed where her hand was and pulled it away from Luke's arm, slowly letting it move down so her fingers were curved over the console. "Her sister and the guy were divorced less than a year later. Yeah, she got the wedding she wanted, but it just didn't seem worth it. Maybe, Wendy is the same way."

"I think you could be right," her cousin said. "I mean, I don't want her to get divorced that soon, but it could happen."

Luke thought he should offer making bets on how long their marriage will last, but he knew that was in bad taste.

"Just be happy for her today, it's all you can do for now." She rested her head against the head rest, and then glanced over at her brother for a moment before looking back at her cousin. "On the other end of the spectrum," she realized the words coming out of her mouth, but let them keep going, "you have women who are happy to not get married and stay as a couple until they get old and gray."

Luke realized the meaning behind her words and smiled softly. His eyes remained forward as he changed lanes.

"You're right, Amy. Some people are just happy the way they are and don't seem to want to fuck it up by getting married," Matthew said.

She nodded with a smile, and then reached back and patted his knee. "Don't worry about Wendy. She's always been the type to do what she wants to. Whatever happens will happen."

Her cousin placed his hand on top of hers. "Thanks."

They smiled at each other before she withdrew her hand and turned back around in the seat.

A few moments later, Luke exited the highway.

Matthew admired his cousin from the view he had in the backseat. Her beautiful profile had him in a fog until he said, "Hey, Amy?"

She lifted her hand from next to her brother's and ran it over her neck as she turned to look at him again. "Yes sir?" she replied playfully.

"Will you share a dance with me at the reception?"

His cousin smiled sweetly. "Of course I will." She turned her eyes to Luke. "How about you, do you want to dance with me too?" She knew his answer, but wanted to hear his response.

"Sure," he retorted with a grin. "As long as you don't step on my feet like you did when we were little."

Matthew laughed, "Same goes for me too."

Amy let out a sarcastic heavy sigh, making her lips vibrate against each other. "I think I'm just a bit better at dancing these days."

"We'll have to test that theory, Squirt," Luke chuckled.

She playfully rolled her eyes and folded her arms over her chest. "Test away, I could score higher than either of you, I'm sure of it."

Everyone in the car erupted with chuckles and laughs.

A couple miles later, with the aid of his sister's memory, Luke pulled into the parking lot of the church. Their cousin thanked them for the ride, and then got out. They waited until he was inside before pulling out of the parking space.

Amy immediately took his hand the moment she could. "That's so much better," she said with a smile.

Luke intertwined his fingers with hers. "I couldn't agree more."

After getting back on the road, he kissed the back of her hand several times before resting their hands back on the console.

His sister smiled as she circled his cufflink with the index finger of her right hand. She traced over the "D" as she spoke, "Dad gave you these when you graduated, didn't he?"

"Yes, just like when he got them from Grandpa," he replied. "And, Grandpa got them from his father the same way."

"It's pretty neat that we both have things from our great-grandparents on Dad's side." She rested her head sideways on the headrest so she could look at him.

"You still have the ring, I assume."

Their great-grandmother's wedding ring was passed down to her when she was just three-years-old. Her mother held onto it until she was fifteen, so Amy wouldn't lose it, but before then, she always knew it was hers.

"Oh yes, I protect it with my life and always will." His sister reached up and ran her fingers over his ear, tracing his cartilage. "Though, I have to admit, I never really understood why I got it."

"If I remember correctly, forgive me if I'm wrong cause I was seven when it happened, but it was because you were the youngest Davenport female when she passed away."

"No one ever told me that," Amy commented with a smile.

"I remember a few things every now and then." He rolled to a stop at a light, and then turned to her. "Now kiss me before I die of desperation for your lips."

She ran the back of her fingers over his cheek, under his jaw, and then up the other side as she neared his lips. "I can do that," she muttered, brushing her lips against his.

Their mouths met and their eyes closed. Warmth spread throughout their bodies as their lips locked as lovers for the first time today. She whimpered into his mouth as she tasted his tongue and he squeezed her hand. Their tongues played together, twisting and twirling together.

Her toes curled in her shoes and her nipples hardened beneath her clothes. Their mouths were one and they breathed air from each other's lungs. They showed their passion by the melody that sang in their kiss.

Luke opened one eye, saw the light was green, and then broke off the kiss. His sister giggled as she settled her head back against the headrest.

Amy lifted their locked hands from the arm rest before she opened the console. She retrieved a napkin and used her elbow to close it back up. She reached over and wiped her lipstick off of his lips. He grinned, and then playfully puckered his lips. His sister giggled at his pose as she cleaned his mouth.

A couple minutes later, they arrived at the hotel.

Luke turned off the car and looked over at her as she was unbuckling her seatbelt. The sun coming in through the windows gave her hair a golden sheen and her makeup shimmer.

"Yes?" she asked softly.

Her brother smiled as he replied, "I'm just admiring your beauty."

Amy nibbled her lip as she turned her face to his. Her heart fluttered and she trailed her fingers along his upturned palm. "Admire away, my love."

Several quiet moments passed and Amy's cheeks became hotter. His eyes never left her face as he looked over each of her features from her sparkling eyes, ivory cheeks, button nose, to her shiny plump lips.

He wanted to reach up and stroke her face, but he kept his hand down in case of anyone seeing them. "I love you, Amy Marie Davenport."

"I love you, Luke Calvin Davenport." She leaned over and dropped a soft peck on his scruffy cheek. "Let's go get this over with. Then, we can enjoy some down time before the wedding."

"Down time, huh?" Luke asked with a salacious grin and a nudge of his head towards his lap.

His sister playfully punched his arm. "Get your head out of the gutter!"

"It's not in the gutter. When it comes to you, it's in a beautiful ocean of dirty-ness."

She giggled, "I'd say that was the corniest thing I've ever heard..."

"But?"

"But, I love our ocean of dirty-ness."

"I'm glad. Now, let's get this taken care of."

The siblings got out of the car, went to the trunk, and then began the first of several trips back and forth carrying trays of food.

The front desk agent gave them directions to the ballroom. They followed her words and arrived in an extraordinarily decorated room that was still being set up.

Their mother was speaking with a member of the kitchen staff. She waved at her children, and then pointed to a long empty table. Luke and Amy nodded before walking over to the table. They dropped off the trays, and then retreated outside.

After several trips to their car, and then helping other family members, the siblings finished their wedding duties. They had a quick chat with their parents before leaving the hotel.

Luke opened the door for his sister and she slid into the car. She held up her skirt so he could close the door. Then, Luke went around and plopped down in the driver's seat. They both buckled up.

"Where to now?" he asked as he ignited the engine.

Amy fished her phone out of her purse, and then checked the time. "How about we drive around for a bit and see if there's a place we can park for a bit. Not too far away, but not too close either."

She put her phone back in her purse, and then took his hand as he left the parking lot.

Luke smirked. "What are we going to do while we park?"

"Oh I don't know," his sister replied with a devilish tone. "We could make out or knit. Maybe we could count cars passing by."

He chuckled, "Only one of those options sounds like fun."

Amy gasped, "What? You don't want to knit?"

"Hmm," he muttered. "Well, maybe we could knit you a sexy little dress."

"Damn, I didn't bring my knitting needles. I don't know what I was thinking."

Luke pressed the brake at a light, and then it turned green before the car was stopped. "Shame shame. I guess making out is what it'll have to be then."

The siblings smiled at each other.

A few miles down the road, they spotted a large shopping center. Luke pulled in and found a spot in the middle of the busy parking lot.

"Do you think we're safe here?" her brother asked.

"Unless anyone is going in that store to get a last minute wedding gift, I think we should be fine."

He turned off the car before they both unbuckled their seat belts. The siblings turned towards each other.

Amy continued to hold his hand and with the other, she ran her fingers over his lavender shirt, poking her fingers beneath his vest. She nibbled her lip as her hand pushed further inside and over his suspender.

"I like suspenders," she said softly as she nuzzled his nose with hers.

Luke grinned, tracing her jaw with his fingertip. "Oh, do you?"

"Yes," her lips brushed his as she spoke. "They are sexy in a nerdy way."

"Well, you're sexy in a nerdy way," he commented, and then softly kissed her lips. "And, a whole lot of other ways."

Her fingers curled over the elastic of his suspender, tugging it softly. "As are you, big brother."

Her lips pressed hard against his and her tongue glided into his mouth. He willingly accepted her tongue and massaged it with his. The strawberry flavor of her lip-gloss sank into his taste buds as she sucked his tongue into his mouth. She felt his heart speed up under her hand as their kiss became hungrier, expressing their desire for the other.

Luke's fingers drifted down to her neck, pulling her more into him. Her whimpers were swallowed by his mouth and he moaned back into hers.

Amy tugged on his tie, pulling it out of this vest. Her fingers clasped tight around the silk and she rubbed the material under her thumb.

He broke off the kiss and muttered, "You're going to wrinkle my tie."

She giggled and kissed through the soft scruff on his cheek. Her grip on his tie loosened. His hand left hers and he rubbed her thigh over her satin skirt. He clinched the fabric while she left a trail of nibbles across his neck.

"Hey, now you're wrinkling my dress," his sister mumbled into his neck.

He dragged his hand up over her torso to her chest. He groped her breast over her clothing. "Well, I think that's going to happen unless you take it off."

Amy moaned softly into his ear, and then licked along his earlobe. "Something tells me that's not possible."

"Then maybe, I should go underneath it," he said with a wicked tone.

"Oh yes please," she whimpered.

Luke looked for anyone walking by before slipping his fingers under the neckline of her dress. Her hand drifted from the console to his crotch at the same time. He gently pushed her head to the side with his cheek, and then devoured her neck with kisses.

Her brother found her erect nipple through the soft lace of her bra. He pinched it gently, causing her to shiver. Her fingers curled over his growing shaft and she rubbed his cock through his trousers with more fervor.

"I love when you touch me," she whispered a moan. "I love when you kiss me, oh goodness, I love anything you do to me."

"Tell me what else you love that I do," he groaned as she squeezed his organ harder. He bit her neck, but not hard enough to leave a mark. He glanced around again before pushing his hand inside of her bra and kneading her firm breast.

His sister's breathing became faster, as did the words coming out of her mouth, "I love when you let me suck your cock and watch me when I do." She kept her eyes open just enough to watch the other direction for people passing by. "I love when you spank me like you did the other night and make me feel like a filthy slut. And, I love how you love me and can be so tender."

"I love showing you my love for you in many ways. You know I still love you even though I'm ramming you and you're saying the filthiest things." He pulled his hand away from her breast, upon seeing someone with a shopping cart stop at the car next to them.

She moved her face away so she could look into his eyes. She smiled softly as her hand moved down towards his knee. "I do know that you love me, no matter how dirty we are being. That's what makes it so special when we are together."

Her brother stroked her pink cheek with the back of his hand. "It does. Last night was incredible."

Her eyes sparkled as radiantly as her smile. "It really was," she said fondly.

Luke looked back to see a woman loading groceries into her trunk. He returned his eyes to hers and traced her lips with his thumb. "Tell me other things you love."

Amy kissed his thumb between sentences, "I love when you kiss me all over and when you make love to my pussy with your mouth. I love when your fingers are inside me. I love when you get more dominant with me. But, I like that you don't do it all the time so when you do it's special."

He kissed her forehead. "I'm glad you enjoy it."

"I do. Want to know what I love most?"

"Tell me, please."

His sister's hand drifted back up to this hidden package. She ran her fingers over his concealed dick and smiled as she spoke, "I absolutely love when you fill me completely, all the way inside me, so deep."

"I love that too, completely connecting us together." He smiled, and then kissed her lips softly.

She nibbled his lower lip before pulling back. Her fingers continued to glide along his crotch, over his cock and down to his balls. "What's your favorite part about fucking me?"

"Do I get to pick just one?"

Amy nodded and grinned. "Yes, just one."

He thought for a moment before responding to her question. She waited patiently for his answer and teased his genitals.

"Can, I have two? Please?" Luke asked playfully.

"Fine, two, but no more."

He nudged her glasses up on her nose, and then trailed his finger behind her ear. "I love when I first enter you. Right when the head of my cock slides in and your body opens up for me, taking me inside your warmth. Your lips wrap around my cock so perfectly, and it is truly an amazing feeling."

She moaned at his words and squirmed in her seat. Her pussy was already hot and became slicker from his statement. "And, number two?"

"When you orgasm. It's fucking incredible to feel your cunt pulsating and squeezing me just before you squirt. Then, you just let go and you soak me."

"Oh, I love soaking you." She paused for a moment, and then added, "I thought you were going to say cumming inside me."

Her brother chuckled, "Well, you only gave me two. That's number three."

"My orgasm ranks higher than your own?"