Magic Potion: Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Missed you," she whispers.

His hands slide up and cup her breasts, rolling them around her chest a few times.

"Maybe dinner will be quick tonight," he whispers in her ear.

"Hmmm, what then?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe more great sex like last night."

"That was especially good, wasn't it?"

"All I could think about today." He chuckles and feels her rubbing her hips against him. "Keep that up and dinner will burn in hell while I drag you to the bedroom."

"Oh Joe, you say the nicest things."

He pecks some kisses along her neck and gropes the front of her jeans.

"Baby-y, what's gotten into you?"

He fondles again then steps away.

"Just feeling frisky."

"Maybe you'll rub my hip 'that way' again." She snickers. "It sure turned you on. Wow!"

You have nice hips." He considers the next words carefully. "Last night I liked the way it curved from the back to the front without anything in the way. Strangely nice."

"Like if my leg wasn't there?"

"Yeah, like that."

"I once knew a girl missing a leg like that."

"You never mentioned her."

"Guess I'd forgotten about Kim." Emily covers the pot, turns to face him, and pulls her foot behind her hip balancing on one leg. "She showed me what it looked like. It was just like you described." She lowers the foot.

"Did you touch it?"

"Uh-huh. Nice and soft, smooth. She didn't seem to mind having one leg." Emily rubs her chin a few times as if remembering something. "Some guy in high school was all ga-ga over her, I think because she had one leg."

"Did they get married?"

"Uh-huh." She pulls her foot back up and hops a few steps to where he stands then drops the foot and kisses him. "Would you still love me if I had one leg?" Her hand rubs over his trousers feeling him growing more erect by the moment. "Guess that answers that question." She chuckles.

"Maybe I just love you."

"Be honest." She steps back slightly and looks into his eyes. "I have a feeling you'd be thrilled."

He shrugs his shoulders and smiles.

"Kinky," she mumbles.

"Huh?"

"Would you like me to pretend to have one leg?" She flashes a big grin.

"Seriously?"

She moves closer and rubs her whole body against him as her arms wrap around his neck and her lips rub across his. "Darling, I didn't know my old man had such a secret waiting to be discovered." She pecks at his lips and rubs her chest against his. "My, oh my. We'll have fun playing 'this' game."

"Are you wanting to do this to please, or is it something you're interested in?"

"Yeah," she answers without being specific.

"Tease." He laughs. "So, if you lost a leg, it wouldn't bother you?"

"Hell no." She jams a hand against her waist and thrusts her hips to the side then smirks. "Knowing you'd dig it, well that'd just be icing on the cake." She stands up straight. "Not like a surgeon's going to whack a healthy leg off."

When Joe returns from changing his clothes, the table is set with two bowls of soup. He sits and looks longingly at Emily then blows her a kiss before sipping a spoonful. She glances at him and nibbles her lower lip suggestively for a long moment.

"How long have you felt that way?" she asks.

"Most of my life."

"What happened?"

"I have no idea. I remember a woman at church one of the few times my parents went, not like they were church people." He laughs. "She had one leg and used crutches the few times I saw her. I guess she always did. I never learned what happened, but I was very curious."

"It's okay. Some are into big boobs, my Joe is into women missing a leg. My, oh my." She sips from the spoon. "Your secret is safe with me. Don't worry."

"It's actually a relief to have you know."

"I don't mind." She sips several spoonfuls while watching him. "Have you ever dated anyone like that?"

"No. Before I met you, Mike did."

"Ah, another 'pervert'." She laughs. "Just pulling your leg." She laughs again.

"If you were that way, we could say 'pulling your stump'." He laughs.

"Bet you enjoyed seeing her."

"Yeah, but she wasn't nearly as pretty as you. He's trying to find another woman like that."

"Oh? A dating site for amputees?"

"Uh-huh, arms, legs, men, and women. He may have found one. Has a date this Friday."

"Good for him. I can't wait to double date with them."

"Why?"

"Maybe I'll be turned on knowing you're turned on by her."

"Yeah, learn how to walk on one leg. That's what you want to do."

"Oh, I already know. When I hung around Kim, I'd play one legged with her crutches. I'd stuff my folded leg inside my jean pants leg. I got good at it."

"Ho boy. You're getting me 'very' hard."

"I know and I plan to make it difficult for you to lose your erection." She snickers.

-

Mike sits at his desk at home reading a book. The messenger program is running and a window open just in case Lana might IM tonight. A slide show of pictures of amputee women dances across the monitor and he glances at them every few paragraphs. A welcome ding and text appears in the messenger window.

'LanaOneLeg: Are you there?'

'MikeLovesU: Yes, I was hoping you'd have time tonight.'

'LanaOneLeg: Our little chat last night was a big help. Thanks.'

'MikeLovesU: Glad to be of service, too bad we don't have web cams.'

'LanaOneLeg: Tomorrow night we'll be able to see each other in person.'

'MikeLovesU: I can't wait. You're all I think about.'

'LanaOneLeg: Yes, to be honest, I've been thinking about you often. I sometimes let my emotions race too far ahead.'

'MikeLovesU: I'm guilty of that.'

'LanaOneLeg: Good.'

'MikeLovesU: Sounds serious.'

There is a pause before Lana's message appears.

'LanaOneLeg: I'm afraid to be too honest, but I would like to have someone in my life. So far, I like what you tell me.'

'MikeLovesU: Oh, oh. My heart just leapt from my chest. :-)'

'LanaOneLeg: You're very sweet.'

'MikeLovesU: How's the hornyness?'

'LanaOneLeg: Chronic. Any suggestions?'

'MikeLovesU: Hmmm, we might have to get naked tomorrow night.'

'LanaOneLeg: And then what do you suggest?'

'MikeLovesU: I could lick you though a few orgasms.'

'LanaOneLeg: Oh, would you, please?'

'MikeLovesU: Do you like to be sucked?'

'LanaOneLeg: More than most any other kind of sex.'

'MikeLovesU: I'm your man.'

'LanaOneLeg: WOW!'

'MikeLovesU: I could meet you earlier. :-)'

'LanaOneLeg: Sorry, my flight doesn't get in until just before we meet. Listen, I need to pleasure myself and get some sleep.'

'MikeLovesU: Okay. Think of me.'

'LanaOneLeg: Honey, I will. You think of me. Goodnight.'

Her logoff message appears.

-

Friday evening after dinner, Joe sits on the couch watching TV and skimming a magazine. Emily finishes putting the dishes into the dishwasher and quietly walks down the hall to the bedroom. She returns walking on crutches wearing a knee length skirt. Her left leg appears to be missing, the right foot bare. Stopping in front of him, she clears her throat to get his attention.

"Sorry it's not very convincing looking, but...." She pulls the hem of the skirt up enough to reveal the folded knee.

He reaches out and pulls the knee towards him kissing it all over the rounded part. His hand slides up the inside of the thigh and fingers her wetness.

"Hmmm, hope you like the illusion."

"Takes my breath away."

"I got them on the way home and played some before you got here."

"I like you this way."

"Me too. It's Friday night, we don't have to get up early." She snickers then crutches around the living room.

"Such a turn on."

"Anything for my baby, besides it thrills me to know you like me this way."

"You don't mind?"

"No, should I?" She stops halfway across the room and faces him.

"I was afraid you'd think it was disgusting."

"Hardly. I, ah...." She stammers for a moment as she pulls the skirt up and stares down at the simulated stump and single foot below. "Knowing Kim...." She drops the skirt and paces about for a moment then stops. "Kim didn't want to be missing her leg, but I sometimes found myself wondering what it'd be like. I never thought it'd be bad."

"Did you ever tell her?"

"Uh-huh. She thought it was interesting I had those thoughts."

"You walk very nicely with crutches."

"It's been a while, but it all came back quickly. I never could keep my leg up for long, maybe half an hour. Once I snuck out alone at night and walked along a deserted street past shop windows. It was thrilling to see the one-legged person reflected in the darkened windows and know it was me."

"Did you ever talk to anyone about this?"

"No way. When I met you, I assumed that part of me was over and I just accepted that."

"I'm sorry."

"Me too, but when you were playing with my hip the other night, well, it brought back such memories I took a chance."

-

Lana empties her bag, put things in the dresser and the dirty clothes hamper. She opens the package and counts the blue bottles to make sure all twenty arrived along with a hundred syringes then puts them in the drawer with the remaining three bottles. Sitting undressed in the chair, she injects her left thigh with enough to last twelve hours. Going several days without an injection is difficult and now the desperation to not have the leg is intense.

The warm, almost hot, shower water refreshes as it cascades over her body and drains in an interesting pattern off the end of the short stump of her thigh. She is curious how Mike will react to her appearance and if she will be willing to be sexual with him on the first date. In the few months since she discovered the blue bottles, she has not had a date where she was missing the leg.

"Got the new supply of blue bottles," she tells Jean with the phone pressed tightly to her head.

"Twenty more?"

"Yup. That's quite the stash." She chuckles. "I'll bring you some on Monday, unless you need more sooner."

"No, that's fine. I have my left leg off, nice and close to the hip. Just getting out of the shower so I can be all ready for Tom to get home."

"I'm seeing Mike soon, for the first time. I'm wearing that slinky black number."

"You'll need an ambulance standing by." Jean laughs. "Call me this weekend and let me know how it goes. Unless you stay in bed the whole weekend."

"I need to.... Uh, the twelve hour thing."

"Yeah, probably not good to tell him too much right away."

-

Tom embraces Jean tightly; the kiss is passionate and long. Her crutches clatter to the floor, his arms supporting her. The swelling in his trouser is obvious and she grinds against it.

"Did you miss me?" she teases, her hand groping his crotch.

"Big time."

He supports her hips as she wraps the only leg around his waist. "If they were both gone...."

"Hmmm, I might have to rip your clothes off and take you in the middle of the living room."

"Such an animal." She growls deeply.

"I used a little of the blue stuff while you were gone."

"First time?"

"Uh-huh. I liked it. Just an arm."

"God-d, I'd love us to go around that way together."

"Would you?"

Without answering, she kneels in front of him unzipping his trousers and pulling then down. She moans as the waistband of the boxers is down enough to reveal the first few inches of the erection. She pecks kisses over the swollen head of the shaft then takes it in her mouth.

"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckles, and runs his fingers through her hair as her head begins to bob, her lips eagerly sliding along the shaft.

-

Lana recognizes Mike standing near the door of 'Maxwell's Saloon' as she is halfway across the parking lot. She flashes him a huge grin and walks faster. She wears a short black dress that nicely shows off her shape. The hem hangs just below the short stump, the long slender bare right leg made more shapely by the moderately high healed pump. The black forearm crutches with gray cuffs around her arms match the dress. She has similar crutches in other colors plus aluminum underarm crutches.

"Wow!" Mike exclaims. "I've died and gone to heaven." He steps closer and gives her a gentle hug and a peck on the lips.

"Thought tonight would never come," Lana says.

"Well, here we are." He waves a hand in the direction of the door. "Shall we?"

"I'm thirsty 'and' famished."

The dimly lit upscale eating and drinking establishment is crowded. They follow the hostess to a booth along one wall. She unfolds the menus and places one in front of each then leaves.

Lana reaches across and holds Mike's hand, gently rubbing her thumb over it. "Wow." She grins. "I was expecting a handsome man, but...." She smiles.

"I'm still struggling to find words to adequately describe how beautiful I think you are."

A female server takes their drink orders and leaves.

"A nerd, huh? And after an amputee woman."

"I confess, yes I am."

She continues to hold his hand. "I think that's great. Not all amputees find it flattering. I do."

He sighs deeply. "Music to my ears."

"Are you into any specific kind of amputee?"

"Legs, usually just the left. Both legs could be interesting."

"Good thing I had the left one off tonight." She laughs. "Any preference for stump length?"

"Short. I'm not into prosthetics, just crutches." He takes a long look at her face. "You don't mind talking about this?"

"Maybe I'm a bit of a devotee myself." She snickers. "Have you known any other amputees?"

"I dated a woman with one leg. It didn't work. We were too different."

The waitress puts each glass of whiskey in front of them and opens her pad. They order and she leaves.

"Was it because of trauma?" Lana asks.

"Car wreck. The stump was badly scared and she had some on other parts of her body. You?"

"If we could wait. I promise to tell you. For now, lets just say it is a very pretty stump."

"I can't wait to see it." He grins.

She looks around to see how close others are. She looks back at him then wags a finger and pulls at his hand, sliding closer to the wall. He sits and watches her pull the hem of the skirt up enough to expose the short bluntly shaped stump. She moves it side to side a few times.

"Touch it if you want," she whispers."

She snickers knowing there is no question he wants to.

"My, that is spectacular."

Mike's hand feels around the stump and squeezes the fleshy end. She continues to look for anyone coming close enough to see what is happening. He lets his fingers roam up the inside of the stump and finds only bare wet skin without any hair. His eyes catch hers as if asking permission. Her smile answers and he drags a fingertip though the slit and catches the clit briefly.

"Maybe we need to wait," she suggests with her lips against his ear. "At least until we leave here." She giggles.

He sucks his finger clean. "Delicious." Then moves back to the other bench across the table. "I know what I want for dessert." He grins.

"I hope so."

The food arrives and he orders another round of drinks.

"What are you looking for in the dating world?" she asks as she cuts the steak and takes the first bite.

"I think I've already found it." He chuckles.

"Short or long term?"

"Forever, if there's such a thing. I want someone that has some of the same interests; that I can share my feelings with that person. Especially my feelings about amputees."

She finishes chewing the bite of food and leans across the table showing more cleavage than expected. "Do you like sex?"

"More than most women are interested in having."

"Have you 'been' with many women?"

"A handful. I'm not into conquest." He chuckles. "One woman would be enough." He studies her face for a moment. "You must have guys lined up around the block. Such beauty...."

"When I had both legs, there were always guys interested. I just wasn't interested in any of them. Now...."

"No one?"

"The few men I had sex with before were frankly, immature and had no clue how to please a woman." She pauses and looks. "I liked what you said in one of the IM sessions. Then, what you did with your fingertip, licking it." She grins.

"Hmmm."

She leans forward, whispering. "There's so much more than intercourse. That should be for later. Hours later." She sits back up and grins.

"I agree totally. The whole oral thing is at the top of my favorites." He watches her nod. "Of 'all' the women I've been with, only one let me and she didn't seem to enjoy it."

"Fool."

"Really?"

Leaning forward, she takes his hand and whispers. "Mike, if all we have between us is an interest in stumps and lots of oral sex, we might just have the start of something good."

-

Jean fills the syringe with enough for three hours, the minimum amount of time. She smiles at Tom and rubs a spot at the top of his upper left arm with a fingertip then pushes the needle straight in.

"Honey, I had no idea," she says.

"I've been 'content' just to have you missing limbs. Hell, that's been so-o good. I was curious what it would be like. It was more fun that I expected."

She leans down and kisses the end of the newly formed stump using a hand to move it around. Her lips never move far from the stump as she continues to liberally apply kisses. The other hand begins stroking his shaft slowly, fingers playing with the large head.

"Lana just got more of the stuff," she mumbles along the end of the stump, the stroking quicker for a moment.

"Nice you two found each other."

"Yeah. She's out on a first date tonight. Some guy named Mike she found on a dating site."

"He knows she uses the blue stuff?"

"No. He thinks she's a real amputee." She giggles. "That could be interesting. I'd like to be a fly on the wall." She laughs.

"Maybe we could have them over, once he knows about the potion."

"She's quite a beautiful woman."

"Not as lovely as you."

"If you're blind, maybe." She sucks the head a few times.

"Honey, will you remove both my arms?" He asks.

-

Lana locks the front door as she watches Mike with a smile on her face. "That was some kiss back in the parking lot," she says, taking a step closer.

"Your lips just begged for mine." He chuckles and touches her upper arm, lightly drawing her closer.

Their lips weld tight and tongues wildly explore as every molecule of space between them vanishes. His hand fondles a hip and she grinds against him. She feels slimmer than other women he has held do and it feels good.

I don't usually just jump in bed, but...." She snickers. "We don't 'have' to."

"Oh, I think we must."

He follows her down the hallway to the large bedroom suite with a sitting area and large bathroom. A neatly made king size bed fills some of the space. She balances on the one foot and lets the dress slide along her body until it piles around the ankle. She wears nothing else and he takes in the wonderful curves.

"Wow," he mumbles, beginning to unfasten his trousers.

She hops from the dress and with a few more, she stops close. Her fingertip drags down the column of buttons on his shirt.

"Let me help," she whispers sensually.

"Never say no to a naked women with one leg," he teases, reaching out to cup a breast and play with the nipple. "So many nice parts to play with."

"I can be your playground if you'll be mine."

His pants and boxers fall slowly along his legs and the erection sticks straight out.

"Well, hello," she coos, wrapping her fingers around the warm shaft. "I must have bought the 'E Ticket'." She laughs and lightly strokes.

He stares between her thighs. "I like the baldness."

"Yes, I see you keep yours tidy."

She swing the short stump up slightly and he takes it in one hand, fondling the soft fleshy end for a long moment before dragging a finger deep though her slit then shoving the digit deep.

"Oh, baby," she moans. "My leg is going to give out if you do that."

"Guess we need to lie down then." He holds the finger under his nose and inhales deeply. "Oh yeah, I need a big helping of that."