Magic Potion: Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's back," she whispers in Mikes ear.

"Had a minor panic," Mike says to Joe and Emily then chuckles.

"Yeah, I've had it not wear off at the right time." Emily laughs. "Like missing your period."

"Yeah," Joe says. "Around our house, a little bit amputated is better than a little bit pregnant." Everyone laughs.

"Let's go out back. Great day to be by the pool," Lana says.

Joe holds up a canvas beach bag. "Brought our optional swimsuits."

"Seems the other week, none of us wore any," Lana teases.

Mike stops by the refrigerator and calls out, "Beer, or whiskey?"

"Beer for now," Emily replies as she steps out the large French doors onto the patio. Joe grabs the six-pack of cold bottles and follows Mike.

"You're doing nicely with one leg," Joe says.

"Thanks, Emily is too."

Joe passes opened bottles around as everyone settles onto chairs and chase lounges.

"Emily is 'what'?" Emily asks then sips.

"Doing well with one leg," Mike says. "When you going to stay that way?"

"Last night," she coyly replies.

"Congratulations," Lana says. "We're still fussing around about when...and what."

"I thought you were pretty settled on what you're missing right now," Joe says.

"Ah, ah," Mike stammers.

"We've been spending some weekends without legs." Lana laughs. "That was the panic when you arrived. I was 'late'."

"Oh no, honey, I'm amputated," Joe teases then chugs a gulp of beer.

Emily sits so only Mike can see directly from the front. Her thighs are parted enough the white of her panties are clearly visible. He had been paying attention only to her stump, his interest peeked by the fact she had made it permanent. She catches his stare, spreads the thighs a little more, and flashes him a big grin. She even adjusts the dress to expose more of the stump and fondles the fleshy end.

"Nice knowing it won't come back," she idly says to only to Mike.

He grins, and maintains the stare. "What about work?"

"I do part-time accounting, a lot of sitting, so having one leg won't be much of a problem. I told my boss Friday that there was a problem with my leg and amputation was necessary. She said she understood, told me the position would be there when I was ready to return."

"That's great," Lana says. "Why now?"

"I wanted it, Joe wanted it, so...." She smiles at Mike and moves the stumps a little more. "The stuff is expensive and I was nearly out."

"Have you heard from Jean?" Joe asks as he intently looks at Lana.

She adjusts the ways she sits and the skirt reveals the entire short stump and the lack of panties. Joe attempts to not be too obvious about looking. Lana grins, letting him know it is okay.

"She called yesterday. Lives with a woman and they both now have a leg off."

"A woman?" Joe quizzes.

"Uh-huh. She'd lived with one before Tom; don't know more than that. She did mention that after that party here with Emily and me naked, her lesbian feelings returned. She hated being armless too. Tom was always after her to be that way."

"I saw Tom at the mall once, didn't talk to him. He was with some woman, just a girl actually." He chuckles. "Looked too young for him, anyway, she was missing both arms at the shoulder. His left arm was off above the elbow."

Mike looks at Joe. "I have a feeling more people would use the potion that we might expect, maybe even leave the limb off forever. A waitress this morning seemed to be hinting she was interested."

Emily takes another sip. "Yeah." She takes another. "My boss, Gwen, was very interested, said she'd like to visit after I got out of the hospital."

"Bingo," Lana teases. "She's either interested in amputees, or wants to be one."

"How often do you go without both legs?" Emily asks Lana.

"At first, not often. The past two weekend, full time. Some evenings even. We both have wheelchairs."

"Both legs that short?" she asks, pointing towards Lana's stump.

"Shorter, pretty much all gone."

"Bet that'd look nice," she whispers. "I'd love to see you that way." She glances at Joe than back at Lana. "Have you been swimming without legs?"

Lana nods and finishes the beer.

"What's it like? I bet it feels great to have nothing past your hips as you swim."

"I didn't know you were interesting in such," Joe says eagerly.

"Wouldn't Lana be dreamy to look at if she was naked and legless?"

"Lana, naked, wow! Lana, naked 'and' legless, I'd have spontaneous orgasms." Joe laughs. "Sorry ole buddy," he says to Mike.

Mike shrugs his shoulders. "I don't mind," he tells Joe then obviously stares wantonly at Emily as she willfully exposes more of the panties.

"If you want, you could use my wheelchair for a few hours," Lana says to Emily.

"If I were to inject my stump, would it return as a stump or what?"

"As I understand, it returns to what it was just before the injection, so I guess it'd be a stump." Lana giggles.

"You'll be here at least three more hours," Mike says.

"You've unleashed a monster," Joe teases as the women walk into the house.

"I wonder if Lana will come back out without her legs?"

"Do you have a preference?"

"Between Lana and Emily?" Mike laughs.

"I think we were both lusting a moment ago, I'd share." Joe chuckles. "No, for her missing one or both legs?"

"There's something very tasteful about her with one leg. Hers is so nicely shaped and long, I get quite aroused. But...."

Emily rolls out in Mike's wheelchair, the left leg off as before, and the right one off near the hip. Lana follows in her wheelchair, the right leg now off at the hip. Both women are undressed and Joe gasps with his mouth agape at the sight.

"Calm down," Mike teases him.

Joe rubs the crotch of his shorts making the erection even more obvious. "Not possible...to calm down," he stammers.

"Baby, you've seen us naked several times."

"Yeah, and I...." He shakes his head and sips some beer. "Quality wet dream material."

Emily rolls towards Joe's chair, then sits in his lap facing him, feeling the erection poking her.

"Would it be so bad if I was like that?" She nuzzles his lips the sits back up.

"Whoa boy," he groans. "Think I just came, or close to it."

Lana dives into the pool as Joe walks into the house. Emily crawls towards the pool using her hands and letting her hips swing between them.

"Water's fine," Lana says, playfully splashing her. "Hey, Mike. Come in here and give her a hand until she figures out how to swim without legs."

He quickly undresses and hops to the edge then wades over to where Emily sits on the edge. He cradles her in one arm and carries her out several feet. She wraps an arm around him, letting the hand stroke his back.

"Feels nice having you carry me." She pecks him on the shoulder.

Lana swim close and pulls on his waist for support then strokes his erection enough it pokes her. She rubs the head against the slit and Emily willingly lets it enter a few inches.

"Oh, my," Emily moans, biting Mike's shoulder lightly. "I want it, but I shouldn't."

"Would Joe want me?" Lana asks.

"I think he fantasizes about you when we're making love. Not always, but sometimes."

Emily looks into Mike's eyes and lets her lips press against his. Lana watches for Joe and Emily's tongue finds its way between his lips as she slips down the shaft. There is a soft moan from her as Lana rubs Emily's hip and stump.

Lana crawls towards the door and as Joe appears, undressed, holds her arms up. "Pick me up," she begs.

He ignores Mike and Emily and does as asked. She feels light and different in his arms. Lana begins the kiss that Joe eagerly accepts.

Mike lets his hand roam over Emily's hips as he withdraws. "I want to taste you," he whispers, carrying her to the side of the pool and sitting her down. She lies on her back, hips draped over the edge, and he quietly nibbles the pool water from her opening.

She bites her finger to keep quiet, watching Mike's face where Joe's is not often enough. She reaches out with the other hand and musses with his hair, letting him know it is good. Her hips rise and fall, her slit rubbing against his mouth. Soon the taste of her nectar replaces that of the water and the lapping of his tongue grows faster.

"Hmmm," she moans quietly as the both hands now play with his hair. "So good."

"Oh the chase lounge," Lana suggests and Joe carries her there. "Let me sit on you."

Joe leans against the back of the chair so neither can see Mike and Emily. Lana rubs the head of the erection through her slit to lubricate it then lets it slip fully inside her.

"Oh yeah-h," Lana moans, her gaze intently on his face.

Lana begins rocking her hips and he helps move her up and down with his hands. It is something never discussed with Mike, but she had seen the looks the guys had exchanged the last few times everyone had been naked in the hot tub. Nothing will alter her love for Mike or his for her, but it feels wickedly nice to have Joe inside her. Emily's moans seemed to indicate she is enjoying herself and that pleases Lana.

Joe fills her better, maybe only differently, than Mike and she thinks about why as Joe helps her ride him. Her head falls forward, forehead against his, as her breathing deepens. She feels the pulsing of his shaft and she squeezes tight around it for several strokes. His breathing begins to match hers, a groan heard now and then.

Mike rolls her clit between his lips, several fingers filling and pumping deep. Her moans a little louder, no longer caring whom might hear, only wanting release, a climax from Mike. Fingertips drag forcefully over the spot Joe seems to know nothing about and she gasps. She tears at a breast, stretching and rolling it over her chest. The moans deeper now, the release she craves near, almost upon her.

Emily feels a fingertip against her asshole and she begs it to enter. The frantic fingering of her slit continues and the release thankfully happens. His licking continues long afterwards, and she does not want it to stop.

"Oh, god-d," Lana begins repeating, whispering, trying to not scream it out. Joe moves her faster up and down, her hands on his shoulder helping to balance, her forehead still against his. The heated panting and labored breaths fills the space between them. She feels his jet of cum slam inside her, just the sign she needs, and her climax begins. She falls against him as their orgasms eventually finish.

Joe carries her into the water and the results wash away as the water rises above their hips. Mike and Emily join them as the women remain with their new lover. Joe glances at Mike for approval and Mike returns a smile. Nothing needs saying.

"Sit us on the steps," Emily suggests.

Joe leaves Lana next to her and the guys walk inside for more beer. Emily scoots closer and puts her arm around Lana, flashing a smile.

"Hope you didn't mind," Lana whispers. "Don't know what...."

"Hey," Emily whispers as she pulls her chin towards her. She kisses her lightly then a little deeper. She feels Lana's tongue pressing into her mouth and opens wider.

A long moment later, the kiss ends, their faces still close as Emily strokes her face with a few fingers. "Listen, if it wasn't for Mike and you, I would not have so much happiness in my life, or a stump. I owe both of you more than I could ever repay."

Lana's hand roams underwater over Emily's stomach then inches lower. Her lips retake Emily's as her fingers probe lightly where Mike's mouth had been.

Mike hands Joe another beer then leans back against the counter before taking a large swig. He holds the bottle near his mouth and gives Joe a long look.

"I'm grateful," Mike says. "We've been good friends for a long time."

"I didn't suspect...."

"Hey, we both wanted them. I saw you ogling Lana. Emily was flashing me her panties. It's okay."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, man." He playfully pats Joe on the upper arm. "If were anyone else, I might mind."

Joe looks out the door then back at Mike. "Looks like the women don't mind." He laughs.

Mike looks to see Lana and Emily necking on the wide pool steps. He watches for a few minutes, quietly sipping the beer occasionally.

"Now that's a pretty picture," Mike teases.

Emily moans deeply as Lana brings another orgasm. Soon it fades and Emily looks into her eyes.

"Have you?" she whispers.

"No. I've been tempted, but no, I've never been with a woman."

"Me either. When you mentioned Jean, I knew you were good friend and I wondered."

"I thought about it. God, I was so lonely at times before Mike. We share the amputee thing and it seemed we might.... No, she was with Tom."

"If she hand been, would you have?"

"I've asked myself that several times. I don't know."

"Are they watching?" Emily whispers.

Lana nods and Emily kisses her passionately for a few minutes, both feeling the other's breasts, playing with nipples. Gradually, the kiss ends.

"We could put on quite a show for them," Lana says.

Emily lifts herself from the pool and Lana lies beside, their mouths together, so their full bodies more visible.

"Are they doing that for us or them?" Joe asks.

"Not sure if I care. That's so hot." Unaware, he begins stroking himself as he hops a few steps to better watch. "Oh my-y, that is better than any amputee video I've ever seen."

Joe pries his eyes away from the scene for a moment and watches Mike jacking his erection. He snickers, holds his, and looks back at the women. Lana now lies atop Emily, their lips still locked in passionate combat.

"You think they'll want us back?" Joe teases.

"They're jerking off," Emily whispers after steeling a glance toward the house.

Lana rolls them both onto their sides and beings fingering inside Emily's slit.

"We'll give them a show."

"Fuck them, I'm enjoying myself too much," Emily whispers.

-

Emily finishes the last of the hamburger then washes it down with a big swig of beer before pushing the plate away and belching.

"Damn-n, that was good."

"What a fine day," Mike says, wiping his mouth before eating another bite. "And great friends," he adds then sips.

"Have a feeling there's going to be a fuck fest when you get home," Lana teases. "One here too."

"Or a foursome," Mike says then chugs the rest of the beer.

"I wouldn't mind doing this again, but I want Joe to myself tonight." She pecks a kiss on Joe's lips. "I told Lana earlier that I owe so much to all three of you for letting me be who I am."

"Hmmm, just how much did you inject in that other leg?" Joe quizzes.

"How much do you suggest?" She snickers. "Only twelve...this time."

"Do we need to buy a wheelchair and more potion?"

"Oh, honey. Could we?"

-

Lana snuggles closer to Mike in the middle of the night, her hand resting on one of his legless hips. He begins to wake and kisses her deeply, his tongue explores wildly. A hand finds her mound and fingers fill the wet opening.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" he asks.

"Uh-huh. You're the most wonderful man."

They fondle and stroke each other for a few minutes.

"It was thrilling to see you with her," Lana whispers in his ear, then sucks at the earlobe. "Maybe once in a while, we can be with them, that way."

"Just so you and I are always together."

"Of course."

-

Monday Emily meets Lana for lunch. She walks smartly with deft strong strides of her only foot adorned with a sandal. The dark blue forearm crutches with gray cuff around her arms nicely accent the short white dress. Lana watches intently, knowing that it will be her turn to be that way. She crosses her legs and lets one foot swing idly to and fro, the high heal shoe swing from her toes.

"You seem happy," Lana says, still looking as Emily takes the seat to her left.

"Thanks to you." She smiles. "It's wonderful not having it return after twelve hours or waking up to find it back."

"Not much longer, Mike and I will be that way."

They order and Emily shifts in her chair, the skirt riding up enough to show the stump.

"You seemed to enjoy not having the other leg."

"That was fantastic, that whole afternoon. Mike's a wonderful man."

"Guess I got a little carried away." Lana snickers.

"Don't worry, we all wanted...." She smiles and sips the ice tea that just arrived. "We can share again, if you want."

"I'd actually like that. I don't know what I found the most exciting."

"Uh-huh."

"I'd never done anything like that."

"Me either, swapping or being with another woman."

Emily spends a long moment looking at Lana while the server places the sandwiches on the table then leaves.

"I ordered more blue bottles," Emily says.

"Why? You're leg isn't coming back."

"The other one." She takes a bite and chews. "Joe carried me to the car and then inside. I was so turned on."

"You've only been...."

"Three days. Yeah, and I want more. Insane, I know. I had a little left of the last bottle and I had my right leg off at the hip for three hours after Joe left this morning. I crawled around the house. I was on fire. I've never been quite so excited."

"Hadn't you tried being that way before?"

"Once, not long after I got the first shipment. I've tried several combinations...." She shakes her head. "I don't know."

"You should think about getting a wheelchair, at least a used one."

"I found one, like yours. Getting it after lunch, and having hand controls installed on my car later this week."

"How does Joe feel about this?"

"Not good. I don't understand him sometimes." She pauses and wipes at a tear. "I wish he was more like Mike. In some ways, I feel like Jean...a legless woman with a man who likes women with one leg."

"He seemed pretty excited when I was sitting in his lap." Lana laughs.

"Yeah, he talked non-stop after we left about how 'hot' you are."

"Oops, sorry."

"No, no. It's okay. Our marriage needs a little spicing up. Having one leg is doing wonders." She giggles. "He loves looking up my skirt on stairs and escalators. And I love doing stuff like that."

"Hmmm, when he was carrying you around, didn't he enjoy that?"

"Sure, not as much as watching me on one leg though." She shakes her head. "I'm envious of you and Mike, the way he is so eager to be missing a leg...or legs." She giggles. "He's so in love with you no matter what you're missing."

Lana nods as she finishes the sandwich then swipes her tongue across her lip to clear a dab of mayonnaise.

"If you didn't have Joe in your life, what then?"

"I don't think we're close to that happening, sure hope not. I must say making out with you was quite nice."

Emily reaches over and takes Lana's hand between both of hers rubbing it softly. Lana smiles as if enjoying the touch. Emily gazes intently.

"You're not leaving Mike, Joe and I 'are' staying together." Emily shrugs her shoulders. "I have to find a way to work this out."

"Maybe a spending some time without either leg in your wheelchair will make a difference." Lana nods. "And a little necking might help too." She snickers. "I have a feeling Mike and Joe liked watching that."

-

Wednesday morning, Joe follows Mike into the office and closes the door.

"Last two nights, she's had her right leg off at the hip. She got a wheelchair Monday."

"You must enjoy that!"

"Sure, once in a while. I can see where this is going though."

"So? I bet Lana will end up that way and I won't mind."

"I thought you were a single leg man."

"I am, well I was. I've been around Lana with one leg, no legs, and both legs enough to enjoy her regardless."

"Uh-huh."

"Don't tell me you didn't like having Lana in your lap." Mike chuckles.

"I could go for that again."

"Buddy, she could too, and I wouldn't mind going down on Emily either. Do you give her enough of that action?"

"Probably not as much as I should."

"She tastes sweet, like Lana. Pay attention to her needs down there, and her interest in being legless, and she'll keep you a happy camper for years to come."