Magic Potion: Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Saturday afternoon, Joe and Emily sit on the edge of the pool with Mike and Lana. Joe's feet playfully splash in the water as he sips a beer. Lana's bikini bottom highlights the complete lack of either leg, her firm breasts in full view without a top. Emily's longer fulltime stump provides an interesting contrast to the complete lack of the right leg as she reclines slightly against an outstretched hand.

Mike drops into the water and makes a motion with his hand that Emily should join him. She falls below the surface and reappears, swimming towards him. Joe pats the empty spot next to him as he smiles at Lana.

Mike holds the edge of the pool as Emily clings to him. Her kiss leaves no doubt about her intentions and his erection threatens to rip though his swim trunks.

"Thanks for talking to Joe," she whispers softly in his ear.

"He was acting crazy."

"He's had his face between my legs more than ever."

"Is he good?"

"Nothing like you." She snickers. "Getting better though."

"How about the right leg?"

"I've had it off quite a bit, most nights. I'm still getting the hang of driving with hand controls, getting my chair in and out of the car. It's all getting easier."

"I thought you wanted to have one leg." Mike pecks a kiss and she keeps her lips against his for a long moment, her tongue pressing between them.

"I do, well, I did. Maybe this time I can wait longer. Maybe the legless phase will pass."

She grinds against him and he almost loses the grip on the side of the pool.

Joe lies down and pulls Lana against him, the kiss growing passionate quickly. Her hand reaches into his trunks and strokes the already firm shaft. He works his way down until he is kissing her slit, tasting the same sweetness he found with Emily.

"You're so-o good," Lana encourages, thrusting hard against his mouth.

Emily glances over at Joe and Lana, then back at Mike. "He's become a real pussy hound."

He reaches down with a free hand and the swimsuit bottom floats to the surface. His fingers play in the slit. "I particularly like yours."

"Maybe we...."

He pushes her up and she hoists herself the rest of the way out of the pool. Moments later he is nestled where he had played, a hand fondling the legless hip as her longer stump rubs his face. A thumb circles her clit and his tongue laps deeply. The stump excitedly slaps the pavement then waves though the air as excited moans slip from her mouth.

-

Friday, three months after meeting, Lana and Mike pack to leave. Weeks before, they each arranged to have time off from work for the honeymoon trip. Today each explained the discovery of a problem requiring amputation. There was no reason to mention they both had the same problem. Everyone offered the proper condolences. Only Joe and Emily know what is happening, and the only people at the wedding tomorrow. Each has wondered if Emily will still have one leg.

"Well, this is it," Lana says as she fills the syringe with twice the usual amount.

"Any second thoughts?"

"Only if I should do both legs." She laughs. "How about for you?"

"Nope. We've told everyone and I'm happy we're doing this."

"I'm going to leave a short stump, for now. When I do the other leg, I'll problem shorten it."

The needle circles where her fingertip rubs about four inches from the top of the left thigh. Slowly the tip of the needle pokes though the skin until it is completely in. Lana presses the plunger and watches the fluid disappear from the syringe.

"No turning back now," she softly says. "Thought today would never happen."

She hands Mike the bottle and another syringe. He duplicates the process, but on the right leg. Soon they both are missing a single leg.

"Feels good knowing it won't come back," he says, handing the bottle and used syringe back.

She drops it into the bedside table drawer then pulls him close. They hug and kiss for several minutes.

"Nice we don't have to take that with us this time," she says.

"One day, well roll through life together. For now, we'll just use crutches."