Magic Potion: Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments pass, she doesn't know how many, all without much thought. Now she wonders how to make her leg be off permanently if Lana is going to do the same. People will talk if it happens at the same time, even nearly the same time, even in the same year. Lana will probably want to do it before she does, though she knows her desperation is growing.

She also needs to feel like Tom will not mind she does the leg rather than an arm or both arms. He knows she would prefer the leg, but that does not keep him from asking her to be armless. At the party, it was obvious he was more enthralled with her lack of arms than Lana or Emily's lack of a leg.

Sleep overtakes Jean quickly before she has a chance to grow angry at his instance she be missing both arms.

-

Sunday morning, Mike wakes to the feel of Lana's hand sliding softly along his stump. He moans an acknowledgement and wriggles closer until his back is against her front.

"Morning," she coos, kissing along his upper back. "I see you redid your stump during the night."

"It's starting to feel like it belongs there. A lot like how we belong together.

"I'm glad I could give you that." She squeezes and molds the soft end of the stump under her hand. "Hmmm, I like this."

He rolls over, facing her and lets a hand roam over her while kissing her mouth softly. Her breasts press nicely against him, the nipples pressing firmly.

"I do the right leg so both our stumps will be on top when we lie like this." He chuckles.

"You think of the nicest things." She kisses his lips for a long moment. "The nerd in you comes out." She giggles.

-

Monday morning, Mike is ready for Joe's usual ambush and waits by his office door for him to arrive then closes the door.

"Quite the party," Joe says, giving Mike a playful slap on the arm before settling into a chair.

"Emily enjoyed herself." Mike chuckles. "All the ladies did."

"I can't thank you enough for what Lana did for her. She hadn't stopped talking about how exciting it was to have one leg for a while."

"How long after you got home did it last?"

"I was surprised, probably twelve hours after the shot. We had plenty of times in bed. Oh, yeah-h. Primo sex."

"Did she order some?"

"Uh-huh. Guess it will be there before I get home and she'll have used some." He laughs. "I half expect her to stay that way someday. How about you, are you going to do that?"

"I don't know." Mike fibs a little but he is not ready to tell anyone besides Lana. Even when he decides, he is not sure if he will tell anyone before it happens. "Don't know." He shrugs his shoulders.

"You looked good that way, looked real comfortable."

"Thanks. Being around Lana is helping me a lot. She's really wonderful."

"And beautiful."

"So is Emily. She's a doll and she loves you."

"Since she's opened up about the leg thing, well...."

"You two were made for each other." Mike picks up a folder. "Every day I've got this morning meeting with George. Man oh man."

-

Emily stands on one leg in the kitchen wearing only a white tee shirt that barely covers her hips but nicely revealing the short stump of the left leg. Crutches lean against the counter nearby as she turns the steaks in the skillet.

"Whoa-a," Joe drawls, watching her as he walks through the living room and stopping behind her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he kisses her neck and ear, rubbing softly against her hips.

"Came home a little early," she says, turning in his arms to better enjoy his lips. "Well, a lot early." She laughs. "I was watching the clock, knowing the delivery would happen before noon. I wasn't getting anything done."

"It's okay. I like the way you look."

"Yeah?" She hops back a step and holds her arms out.

"Oh, baby-y," he drawls. "We may never get out of bed with you looking like that."

She turns back and turns the steaks another time then drops them on plates with steaming baked potatoes.

"Help me carry these," she says. "Someday, I'll get the hang of carrying things while walking on crutches.

"Only day one," he teases as he takes the plates to the table before walking down the hall.

When he returns, her tee shirt is off and she is sitting at the table with silverware beside each plate.

"Might just stretch you across the table," he teases.

She cups a breast and mockingly offers it to him. "Big talking man." She drops it and cuts the steak. "Get us some beer, will you?"

He returns with two opened bottles and sitting, slides one towards her. He holds his near his mouth and stares for a moment then sips.

"If I was...." She stops and sips her beer, rolling some around her mouth before swallowing. "How would you want me to be?"

"That's pretty hot like that."

"Like my boobs, huh?" She snickers. "No, silly. What'd you like me to be missing?"

"It seems with the potion, we don't have to decide. Do we?"

She sighs then takes another bite. Chewing, she looks at him until she swallows.

"Guess not," She groans.

"What? There's was more to that question, wasn't there?"

"Pretending the past week or so has really revived my feelings about.... Now, since the party, I don't think about much else. All afternoon, I've been walking around with one leg. This is really...."

She drinks a big chug of beer and puts the bottle down harder than expected. Muttering something under her breath, she cuts another piece of steak and forks it into her mouth.

Joe reaches over and strokes her forearm a few times. "Honey, relax," he coos.

Her voice is soft, almost inaudible, as she speaks a tear roll down her face. "If I make it to the end of the week without making this permanent, I'll be lucky." She rubs her foot along his lower leg a few times. "Will you still want me?" Her forehead wrinkles. "You like women with one leg. I need to know if that'd include me?"

"I loved you before."

"Darling, it's one thing to fantasize about being with someone that is missing a leg, but will you be embarrassed when we're out in public? Some will stare and wonder if you could have done better."

"You are a beautiful woman, to me, to anyone that looks at you. I see the men drooling with lust when we're out. To me, you will only be more beautiful this way and I don't give a rats ass what others will think."

She wraps her fingers around his hand and smiles at him. "Not right now, probably soon though." She wipes at the tears.

"It has to be something you want."

"It doesn't mean I can't sometimes be missing other limbs as well." She snickers. "Even all of them."

"Wow-w," he drawls.

"I thought that might interest you as much as it does me."

-

Tuesday morning, Lana clicks the bathroom light off before hopping towards the bed through the dim light of the full moon filtering though the curtains. Mike watches with great interest and sits as she does. The bedside table drawer opens and closes as she removes the blue bottle and a syringe.

"What?" he asks.

"We have over three hours till we need to get up." She rubs high on her right thigh and pushes the needle in. "Before I met you, I used to sleep without either leg, not always. I didn't even tell Jean." The leg vanishes and she works her legless hips closer to him. "I hope you don't mind."

"Heavens no."

He pulls her tight against him enjoying the lack of anything past her hips. His hand roams over each hip.

"I know you wanted me because I had one leg...."

She pushes him onto his back and with some effort, crawls atop, and then works him slightly inside.

"Do you have a wheelchair?"

"A used, but sporty one, red. In the storeroom."

She easily consumes the erection and continues working her opening along the thick shaft as the legless hips move up and down.

"Hmmm," she moans.

"I would have wanted you...this way too."

She notices the hesitation. "Be honest."

"I love the contrast of your long shapely leg with nothing beside it. I won't deny that."

"Yeah, I love that too."

"If you need to be this way, without legs, I'll still love you just as much."

"Thank you." She continues the ride him. "I need to have one leg gone. The other, well, maybe just sometimes I'd be that way."

"I'm glad you can talk to me about your feelings. I want to always be with you."

"You're very kind and sweet to me." She leans her lips closer and kisses his mouth.

"I'd like to see you in your chair sometime. Maybe this weekend we can go away, you legless and me with one leg."

"I'd like that very much. I like you this way." She reaches down and fondles his legless right hip. "All the way off."

-

Tom angrily storms back and forth across the bedroom; his arms waving up and down like a bird about to take flight. The left one is off just above the elbow.

"Don't you like me with just one leg?" Jean asks, sitting undressed with most of the left leg missing.

"Ah shit, it's okay." He groans and slams a fist against his thigh.

"Just okay?"

"Yeah-h," he roars. "You know I'm into missing arms, the more the better."

"I just don't know if I can do that much more, especially both at the shoulder. I feel too crippled."

"I love doing things for you when you're that way."

"I know. I know." She repeats, shaking her head and looking down at the short stump of her left leg.

"Maybe we're not supposed to be together!"

Tom grabs several blue bottles and a handful of syringes then storms out of the room. She hears his footsteps on the hardwood floor in the dinning room then the door to the garage slams shut.

"Fuck him!" she yells aloud to no one and heaves a pillow into the middle of the room.

After eighteen months together, she knows this is probably the end. She lies back and pleasures herself while thinking about finding someone as wonderful as Mike. After a few minutes and a breathtaking climax, she realizes this might be the answer to becoming a fulltime amputee. She'll leave Tom and find a new job elsewhere.

"Yes!" she yells aloud.

The phone rings and she quickly answers. The caller id indicates it is Tom and she doesn't want to lose her newly found resolve.

"It's over," she tells him before he can speak."

"I know. Next week, we can talk about how to wrap things up, what to do with the house."

"Yeah." She hangs up, knowing this is the right thing for her.

-

Jean meets Lana at the outdoor cafe a few blocks from the office. Lana sits at a table sipping ice tea. An extra menu lies by the empty seat. Jean smiles and sits down.

"Sorry I missed you this morning," Lana offers. They order and the waitress leaves.

"We're splitting up, Tom and I."

"Why?"

"He's an arm man with a leg woman." She laughs. "Incompatible it seems."

"That's all that's wrong?"

She shrugs her shoulders and sips from the ice tea that just arrived. "I saw you and Mike. I've never been 'that' happy with Tom...or any man. There've been others that made me happy."

"Huh?"

"I lived with a woman once, for several years in fact. When we all got naked at the party and I saw.... Well, it all came back in a hard rush. I almost had a climax looking at you and Emily, at your...."

"Honey," Lana whispers softly, holding her hand.

"Thanks." She sips again and waits for the server to put the food down and leave. "He left early this morning and I spent a few hours scanning the dating site where you found Mike. They have a lesbian section." She smiles.

"And?"

"I didn't find anything, then I IM'd the woman I sometimes chat with. I knew she was a lesbian. She's a few hundred miles from here, but that's okay. I guess. Anyway, we talked on the phone for a while. Her name is Penny. We exchanged pictures and I'm going to visit her this weekend."

"Great. Is she an amputee?"

"Leg pretender and wants it off. I mentioned the potion." Jean laughs.

"What about work?"

"I'm going to wait until I get back, but I plan on quitting then leaving my leg off for good." She pauses to take a bite. "It'll work out nicely. That way you can leave yours off and it won't look so odd that we both just happen to lose legs."

"You're sure about all of this? It seems sudden, almost rash."

"Sweetheart, being with Amy back then was the best few years of my life. Tom was good, but 'not that good'." She giggles. "If Penny doesn't workout, then I'll find someone."

Lana thinks for a long moment as she finishes several bites of sandwich. "Is she 'hot'?" She snickers.

"You interested?"

"I've lusted over a few women, never done anything about it." She pauses to take another bite. "I like men too much, even if Mike is one of the few that I've been with in bed."

"Before Mike, I enjoyed thinking about you," Jean whispers.

"I know. I guess I was almost tempted to acknowledge my feelings for you. I struggled. You had Tom."

"This will be for the best and you do love Mike."

"I can't believe how wonderful it is to be with him. We have a lot in common. I bet we'll be together for the rest of our lives."

"Do you think he'll leave his leg off one day?"

Lana nods.

-

Lana sits on the floor, both pants legs of her short shorts are empty, as she dusts and cleans the sporty red ultra-lightweight wheelchair. She is just working her way onto the seat when Mike closes the front door.

"Lookie, lookie," he teases then scoops her up into his arms and waltzes her around the room, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I like you holding me this way." She kisses his lips.

He fondles her hips. "Feels nice."

"Maybe you could do both legs for a while."

"Maybe we need a second chair."

"Really? Oh, I do love you more than I can ever say."

-

"Two whole months," Mike eagerly says to Lana as she finally wakes and scoots her legless hips towards his. Parked on both sides of the bed are identical wheelchairs, hers red, and his dark blue.

"I love Saturday mornings with you. We have two whole days to mess around and be missing 'whatever' we want."

They pull each other the last few inches until he slides easily inside.

"Eager beaver, huh?" she teases, pulling off the shaft.

"My bad."

He laughs and turns around, kissing along her side until they pull each other onto their sides. He kisses over the ends of the hips with little or no stump working his way to the sweetly fragrant slit between them. He enjoys the wetness as he laps deeply then sucks her bud from the hood, rolling it tenderly between his lips.

She quickly consumes the head and most of the shaft. Easily, she takes all without the possibility of him hiding any part between his thighs. Loud slurping sounds surround them both as they eagerly pleasure the other.

It takes only moments of his lapping and fingering before her loud moans flood the space around his erection. She does not slow her frantic pace, her lips tight around the shaft, her head bobbing with each trip along it.

She grips his legless hips, her hands roaming over the smooth rounded shapes. Fingers travel though the crevasse of his ass and fondle his balls. Cum soon begins to flood her mouth, gulping quickly to not lose a drop. Her long rolling orgasm begins to wane. He continues and another will soon arrive.

-

Lana and Mike eat at restaurants scattered over many miles, some they go to missing one leg each, others they go missing both legs. 'Major Omelet' is reserved for being legless in the wheelchairs. Parked in a handicapped space, they unload the chairs and snap on the wheels.

"Morning, you love birds," Mandy, the familiar waitress says. She is older than Mike, but attractive, even if she's thin as a rail with a flat chest. She leads them to a table out of the way and moves two chairs to make space for the wheelchairs.

"How are you?" Lana asks.

"Jack roughed me up a bit. I'm leaving him."

"Call the cops," Mike suggests.

"Doesn't do any good. So-o, have you decided on a wedding date?"

"A month from now. That'll be three whole months." Lana grins and pushes the menu away. "I already know what I want."

"The usual?"

"For both of us," Mike says.

"Feels so good to know we're going to do this."

"We're still set on doing one leg each before leaving on the honeymoon?"

"Yup. We should wait until just before to tell them at work."

"I agree." He holds her finger and looks at the engagement ring. "Who's the lucky man?" He laughs.

Mandy brings the food, refills the coffee cups. She looks at Mike then Lana. "If it took not having legs to find someone like him, I'd do it in a heartbeat." She looks around nervously and realizes no one is sitting near. She leans down. "I enjoy looking at you two."

"Have a seat," Lana offers.

"Can't, I'll get fired."

"Another time, then."

Mike shakes pepper over his eggs. "What did you have in mind?"

"Don't know. I felt a little bad for her. I know how I would feel when I saw someone."

"You're right." He butters the toast and forks some eggs into his mouth. "You heard from Jean?"

"Yesterday. I forgot to mention it, sorry. She and Penny are doing fine. The divorce is almost finished."

"She still have her leg?" He chuckles.

"Actually, no. She got rid of it a few days after moving in with Penny. Penny did hers too."

"Wow, they beat us."

"Yeah, but we have each other." Lana snickers. "Boy, did we 'have' each other this morning."

"Joe and Emily are coming for a while this afternoon. I thought we'd grill some burgers and swim some."

"Like this or with one leg?" She shrugs her shoulders. When he doesn't answer, she says, "Doesn't matter."

"It's not the usually thing to have to decide." He laughs and finishes his breakfast then sips some coffee.

-

Thirty minutes before Joe and Emily are to arrive, Mike's last injection has worn off and he re-injects just the right leg.

"Oops," she says, her legs still both missing. "Maybe I did mine after you."

"I don't remember. Just stay that way, they'll understand."

"I'm sure I did mine before you. What if I messed up and used too much?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "Guess I'll be married to a beautiful woman without legs. I won't mind." He laughs and dresses in a khaki shorts and a black tee shirt then slips on a sandal.

"I'm a little worried. I'm sure we did them at the same time."

He reaches out and pulls her wheelchair against the bed. She moves next to him and hugs him tightly, tears begin to flow, and her body shakes as she sobs. He pats her on the back.

"I want to be missing just a leg for you, for me, at least for now."

He squeezes tightly for a moment. "It's okay. I've had some injections that lasted a little less or more time than I expected."

"I haven't."

"You've been using the stuff a lot. Maybe your body has built up some reaction. They'll come back. If they don't, I'll love you no matter what."

"Will you?"

"I love you, not because of what you are missing. Listen, I think I probably did mine when I went to the bathroom and you did yours after that." He pauses. "Yes, I remember now."

"I don't remember. Usually I do."

"What are you going to wear?"

"Guess I better dress."

"Hmmm, very lovely naked."

There is a knock on the front door then the doorbell rings. Mike crutches out of the room, turns, and looks back. "You're so beautiful that way." She smiles and wipes at a tear.

Joe wears similar clothes to Mike. They make jokes about that as Emily crutches past wearing a loose fitting dress barely covering her hips. A short stump dangles past the hem. Mike gives her a big hug and a quick peck on the lips as his hand slides over her back almost to her wonderful hips.

He steps back to admire her. "Wow." He glances at Joe. "Such a beautiful woman you're married to."

"You're flattery will earn you a lap dance if you are not careful," she teases.

"I'll never forget that first party," Joe offers.

Walking on crutches, Lana appears. Only her left leg missing, she wears a white wrap around skirt cut high on the left side, almost revealing the end of her short stump. The red halter-top cut deep in the front leaving little to the imagination.