Magic Potion: Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scoots to the center of the bed and lies back with leg and stump spread wide. With two fingers, she parts the lips showing him all the pinkness inside.

"There's no rush," she offers, watching his face move closer as she leans on one elbow.

His wide tongue laps and digs deep shoveling nectar into his mouth. A thumb teases the bud from the hood and circles it, sometimes toying.

Her head rocks back and eyes close. She moans loudly as he nibbles along one lip and down the other several times before shoving the tongue deep between them. Her moans continue, varying in volume and frequency. Obviously, she is enjoying what his is doing. His hand cups the stump and moves it about, enjoying the lightness.

"Ah-h," she gasps loudly as he sucks the bud between his lips. He continues and she gasps again. "You're going to make me come," she mumbles. He does not stop, but takes a moment to glance along her stomach to see she is pulling a one breast and flicking the nipple. She roars in a long deep tone, thrusting her crotch hard against his mouth. The stump moves wildly about, soon her hips begin bouncing against the bed. "It's...," she screams, unable to finish all the words. He adds several fingers inside, pumping furiously. Her hips bounce and the stump flails for a while then she falls limp.

"Where have you been all my life?" she begs as he kisses between her thighs for a while longer.

"Waiting to find you, I guess." Mike continues to look across her stomach though the valley of cleavage at her grinning face. Her leg moves and the foot falls across his back, thigh, and stump pressing against his face.

"You're my prisoner." She shakes his head with the grip.

"Yes, master. I'll do your bidding."

"Do I get to suck that fine cock? Seems only fair after you got to suck my pussy." She chuckles and begins twisting around so her mouth is moving closer.

-

Emily has both feet pulled under her hips as she lies on her back. Joe makes long deliberate strokes, almost pulling out each time.

"Whew, will it never get soft?" she jokes, spreading her folded legs wider.

"Just be thankful you aren't really an amputee." He laughs as he continues to stare down at her face from outstretched arms.

"I'm starting to realize that." She smiles up at him. "I do love pretending for you."

"Yes. I love you so much. I always have, but now.... Well...."

"I'm sorry to say, I'm getting a little sore. Can I finish you some other way?"

"By hand is nice. By mouth is too. By hand sounds better right now." He makes a few last strokes then sits so she can reach his shaft with a hand.

"Do you think Mike has her in bed yet?" Emily quizzes, her hand sliding along the shaft thickly coated with her juices.

"Sounds like they had some heated IM sessions. I bet they are naked and going to town."

"If I became an amputee, what would you like me to be missing?" She leans down and gives the head a few sucks then continues stroking with the hand.

"Fantasy, right?" He pauses and there is only a smile returned. "Probably any part of a leg.... Or legs, hopefully above the knee."

"Or legs?"

"Sure." He shrugs his shoulders.

"No, it's okay. I just didn't know you liked the legless look." She chuckles. "No legs, hmmm," she mumbles.

"Really?"

"I'd try missing anything if it wasn't forever." She laughs then sucks the head a few times.

"All of both arms and both legs?"

"Just a torso, for you darling."

A fountain of cum shoots towards the ceiling and she pumps until there is no more.

"I'd be a limbless torso for a while if you'd take care of me." She sucks his shaft clean then licks her hand clean.

-

Tom strokes his shaft long, deep, and slowly as he watches the expression on Jean's face. She whispers something and smiles while rubbing his face with a fingertip.

"What?"

"Could we do your other arm? I want to feel you fuck me without your arms."

"How will I go to the bathroom?"

"I'll help. You're so good to me," she coos as she drives the needle straight into the remaining upper arm. He waves the stumps around a few times as he enjoys the feeling.

"Oh my," she moans. "That 'is so' sexy." She lies back and extends both hands towards him. "Lie on top of me."

He lies atop her, unable to do more that let his full weight press down on her.

"That's it," she encourages and his hips move up and down as he drives the shaft repeatedly into her. Her lone foot lies against his back.

"No so bad," he mumbles.

-

It is about midnight. Mike and Lana sit at the kitchen table drinking a beer and holding hands. She mostly smiles at him and squeezes his hand.

"I didn't expect to meet such a wonderful man."

"You're making me blush. I'm so overwhelmed with you, I don't quite know how to think about it."

"I need to talk to you about something, about me." She pauses and has a pained expression over her face. "Like I said, I didn't expect this, so I wasn't going to bring it up."

"It's okay."

"I hope so." She squeezes then pats his hand. "I want us to grow together. I think you might too."

"For sure. Want to run off and get married?" He smiles, but is halfway serious.

"After a few hours and Olympic quality sex, maybe." She laughs. "You asked about my leg at dinner and I put you off. Ah.... This is hard to explain."

"However or why it happened, I'll understand."

"Have you ever known anyone that 'wanted' to be an amputee?"

"I've read about people like that."

"Well.... This is so hard. I'm that way."

"But you had your amputation."

"Not really." She holds a hand up. "Hear me out." She sighs. "I found a 'potion' that when injected, leaves a stump. A fine stump, as you well know. It only lasts for up to twelve hours." She holds the hand up again. "It can be made permanent, and I plan on doing that some day in the future."

They look at each other in puzzled silence for a long moment.

"How often do you do this?"

"Most nights and all weekend, so far. After twelve hours, I simply inject again. I've only been using this for a while, maybe a month or two. I find it very addicting. I crave the lack of my leg. I know I will leave it off eventually."

"Just a leg?"

"Well, the stuff will do any limb and any place on the limb. Above the knee, below, and same for arms, even several limbs. Not even the same each time. I mean, I could do an arm now and a leg another time, or while one limb is gone, inject another limb to get another stump."

She sighs deeply. "Crazy, I know. I need you to understand."

"This is so cool."

"Really?"

"Yeah, as long as you can get this stuff, you can be any amputee." He rubs his chin. "I could be too. We do this together."

"You'd want...."

"Its not like I haven't thought about such things before." He chuckles. "I knew the other night I wanted you in my life. Before this little chat, I was sold on you, great sex, what can I say. Now, wow.... Now I really, really, want you."

"After a few hours?"

"Like I said, beauty like I've never been around, a fantastic stump, and the sweetest tasting pussy...." He chuckles. "'And' great sex."

"Yup, it was pretty fantastic."

"Can you do less than twelve hours?"

"Three is the smallest dose and twelve the longest. Enough for twenty-four makes it permanent." She glances at the clock. "I have about six more hours on this injection."

"Do you go out of the house without your leg?"

"All the time, but not close to home. I'm working up to that." She laughs. "One of these days, I'll make up some excuse why my leg must be amputated and I'll leave it off for good."

"No one else knows?" he quizzes.

"Just Jean. We work together. One day that picture of me in the white bikini I sent you, well a copy fell out of my purse. Jean picked it up."

"Was she 'shocked'?"

"At first. It turned out she likes to pretend, no particular limb, just as the mood strikes. I told her about the potion. I'd just found it myself. Now we order a bunch and share." She gazes into his eyes for a moment. "You'd like her, her husband too."

"I take it he knows about her pretending."

"Yup. We were on the same business trip this week. Just before the trip, she had both arms off at the shoulder. I understand he is quite partial to her without arms."

"A guy I work with, Joe, he and I talk about amputees. He has been a great source of pictures and videos of amputees for me." Mike chuckles. "Joe's married, but Emily doesn't know about his 'thing'."

"We all have such dark secrets about this kind of stuff."

He finishes his beer and holds the bottle up towards her. "Want another?"

"Nah, I want to go back to bed with you. Geez, I've never enjoyed being this close to anyone, ever."

-

Jean injects both Tom's legs. Both arms remain gone. He lies on his back and she straddles him letting his renewed erection slip inside her cum filled opening.

"I love you," she coos as she begins riding along the shaft making long slow movements. "This is a particularly arousing night for me."

He wipes beads of sweat from his face with one arm stump and smiles up at her. "Hmmm, this does open a new chapter."

"We could get a wheelchair, pop off all your limbs, and I could take care of you for a few hours once in a while." She snickers.

"We could take turns."

"Yes we could. Oh, honey...." She leans down and kisses him deeply while he strokes her face with the arm stump.

-

Half of Mike's lower right leg is missing as Lana nibbles towards the knee after kissing everywhere on the end of the stump. She reaches higher and finds his erection then begins stroking him slowly.

"Never would have known how great this is without you," he tells her. He flexes the knee and watches the stump move about then points it straight up as her lips consume the head of his cock.

Her hand rubs along the shaft as she removes her mouth for a moment. "Let's go for a short drive late in the morning. Find a place to have brunch. I'll go without my leg and you can go like this. I have some extra crutches."

"Maybe I could go without any of my leg, like you."

-

The town of Mannford is about twenty-five miles north, a pleasant town with a main street lined with antique and craft stores. The brunch had hit the spot leaving their stomachs full. They said little only holding hands across the table. Just being close spoke volumes. It had been a long time since either had the kind of companionship that did not require non-stop chatter about what was often not worthy of talk.

Saturday morning, Lana and Mike walk along the sidewalk, each without a leg, his the right, hers the left, as they had been since leaving her house. People pause to look, seeing one amputee is rare, but a couple is worthy of a gander. They steel glances at the other, often with a satisfied smile. Using crutches means not being able to hold hands as they walk, but that seems okay. They share something no one need know about and that means more than holding hands, at least for now.

Lana's cell phone rings and she hoists it from her purse, and presses it to her ear.

"Hello, Jean?" Lana asks.

"Is he with you?"

"Yes, right here. We just had brunch in Mannford and now we're out for a stroll."

"Did you tell him about...?"

"Yes. He's okay with it." Lana looks at him listening and blows him a kiss. "I want you to meet him soon. He's so wonderful."

"Did you get naked?"

"All night and some this morning." Lana smiles at him and moves her hand up and down like a guy jerking off. "He's 'really' good."

"Don't let him go then."

"Not to fear. I'll tell you more Monday." She glances at him. "I have a feeling we'll be together the rest of the weekend." He nods several times. "Gotta go. Bye."

The phone clicks shut and she drops it in her purse. "Jean, the woman that shares the potion."

"Armless lady?"

"Uh-huh. How are you doing on one leg?"

"Foot's getting a little sore, but other than that, fine."

"Careful, you'll get used to being that way."

"Would that be so bad?"

"Not to me." She chuckles then gives him a lingering kiss for a moment.

-

Monday morning, Joe watches the hallway past his office waiting for Mike. A phone call distracts him long enough that Mike makes it past the door but not all the way into his own office before Joe closes the door.

"Was she real?" Joe begs as the door to Mike's office closes and he sits in one of the guest chairs.

Mike teasingly nods with a big smile covering his face. "Oh, yeah-h."

"Then show me the picture. No holding out." Joe laughs but is also serious as he leans forward sitting on the edge of the chair.

Mike swivels his chair back and forth, as he looks at him. "How was your weekend?"

"Great, it was great. The picture...."

"Spent the whole weekend with her, until this morning." He hands him the picture of Lana in the white bikini.

Joe grabs it and looks. His jaw drops and his mouth gapes open in amazement. "You're kidding me, right?" He waves the picture about in excitement. "Don't kid around."

"No, really, that's Lana."

"The whole weekend?"

"Yeah, from Friday about six until just a few hours ago. I think she's the one for me."

"After one weekend?"

"Shit man, after three hours, I was hooked. She's fantastic in and out of bed."

"Did you tell her about how you love amputees? Huh? Remember how Donna wasn't too happy about that."

"Oh yeah. I mentioned you and Emily, how we are great friends. She suggested we all meet soon."

Joe's tongue is almost hanging out and Mike chuckles as he takes the picture back to put it into the briefcase.

"Yeah, Emily," Joe sheepishly remarks.

"Did you play with her hip again?" Mike snickers. "I bet she's a closet wannabe." He laughs.

Mike's boss knocks on the door to tell him there is a meeting he needs to attend. Mike leaves Joe sitting in the chair and follows George.

-

Lana and Jean settle into the booth at the restaurant for lunch. Jean had waited there for her to get out of a meeting that prevented them from discussing the weekend.

"He's the one," Lana anxiously tells her with a big grin plastered over her face.

"Yeah, but does he feel that way?"

"Uh-huh. Probably even more than I do, if that's possible. Once he teased, we should just run off and get married. We didn't...."

"And he didn't mind that you use the blue stuff, that's fantastic."

Lana hands her a paper bag with several bottles and syringes. "Almost forgot, thanks for mentioning that."

"Getting low, Tom started using the stuff. It got pretty crazy in bed." She snickers.

"What'd he have off?"

"At different times...." She pauses to give the waitress the order. "Once, everything." She grins and nods as if it were something very exciting.

"Guess I need to place another order. Glad money isn't much of a problem." She chuckles.

"What, did Mike use any?"

Lana grins in silence for a long moment. "When we were in Mannford, he was on one leg. Says he has thought about it before. I'd say he's thought about it a lot."

"How do you feel about being with a guy with one leg?"

"I'd be very happy if he was that way."

"Oh, I hope this works for you two."

"We were together all weekend until this morning. He's coming over after work."

-

Lana hears Mike's car pull into the driveway. She leans the crutches against the wall near the front door and balances on one foot wearing nothing in excited anticipation of him coming inside.

"Whoa" he exclaims. "I'd look forward to coming home every night if you were waiting like that."

He scoops her into his arms and kisses her deeply as they waltz in a small circle, her pressed tightly against him. Her hand worms inside the trousers and grips his erection.

"Lookie what I found," she teases, still holding it. "Let's go do something with this bad boy."

She grabs the crutches and walks quickly towards the bedroom. He chases her eagerly, watching the back of her perfect body and wonderful hips with the short stump on the left side.

He undresses as she fondles between her thighs knowing such touching only fans the flames for him.

"I'm famished," she groans. "I want a quickie then lets go eat."

He slides his face between her thighs, hands holding her hips pulling them closer, and begins to laps deeply. She wriggles her hips and grinds against his mouth.

"This is all I thought about today," she says. He says nothing and continues taking long passes with his tongue though ever growing wetness. "My pussy needs you almost as much as I do." She snickers.

-

Jean wears a short skirt and a tight fitting sleeveless tee shirt, her left leg off low enough it shows a little below the hem. She finishes cooking dinner, moving about on the single barefoot.

"Hey babe," Tom coos as he snuggles up behind her with his hand resting over her stomach. "Love never knowing what you'll be missing." He kisses along her neck and she grinds her hips against him while she puts the burgers onto the patties.

"Love you," she whispers then takes the plates one at a time to the table. "Hurry and change."

When he returns, he his left arm ends just above the elbow.

"Are you trying to arouse me?" she teases.

"That was wicked nice having you inject me last night."

"Uh-huh-h," she drawls. "We need to conserve those bottles."

"I know. I just like getting limbless with you. How did Lana's date go?"

"Better than I expected. You know how those dating sites can be."

"Yeah. So how did he take to her pretending?"

"She wasn't going to tell him. But it was quickly evident that they were getting along and about midnight she told him so he could stay the rest of the night."

"Wow."

"Yeah, they were together the whole weekend, nonstop. They are seeing each other tonight too."

"Think it'll last?"

"She hopes so. Sounds like he does too."

"Good for her. Now that she has a guy in her life, do I get to meet her?"

"Maybe," she coyly replies. "Will you go 'missing something' when we do?" She laughs.

"Maybe," he says, mocking her. "Does he pretend?"

"She wouldn't tell me."

-

Mike returns from the bathroom and watches Lana finish dressing in white slacks with the left pants leg trimmed and sewn shut, and a black tee shirt with no bra. The nipples nicely tent the fabric as she tucks the shirt into the waistband.

"Would you like me to go on one leg? We could go to some out of the way place."

"Oh, sweetheart. Would you like that?"

Still barefoot, she hops a few steps, her breasts moving nicely under the shirt with each one, until she is close to him. Her hand rubs his chest as she leans closer to kiss him fully on the lips.

"I thought a lot about our trip to Mannford. Like I said then, I've considered what it'd be like to be missing a leg...." He steps back and holds her shoulders as he looks at her. "You are so beautiful, and wonderfully nice to me." He shakes his head. "I so lucky."

"Uh-huh," she whispers while nodding.

"Yeah, I enjoyed my time without my leg. Being with you made it enjoyable."

"If we were together all the time, you...." She pauses then moves to the chair to put a shoe with a moderate heal on.

He sits on the bed and fills the syringe as she had shown him then injects at the top of the left thigh. The aluminum underarm crutches still lean against the wall close by from his use before. He crutches to the dresser where a few of his clothes are and finds clean underwear, jeans, and polo shirt.

She watches him fold the empty pants leg around the legless hip then stuff over the waistband.

"Looks like you've done it before," she teases.

"You're a good teacher." He ties the running shoe then stands. "How do I look?"

"Good enough to eat."

"Later, I'm getting hungry."

The four crutches rattle together on the floor behind the front seat as Mike drives to the 'Ranch Hand', a small steakhouse ten miles southwest of Lana's house.