Magic Potion: Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice having you there," he comments, stopping at a red light. He glances over and smiles. "We belong together."

She nods and rubs her hand along his thigh in a friendly and non-sexual manner. "I know," she whispers under her breath so he probably doesn't hear her.

The light changes and he drives forward. They each consider their comments for the next few miles without speaking until they pull into the parking lot. They untangle the crutches, sorting out whose is whose, then close the car doors about the same time. She meets him on his side and gives him a big hug, resting her head against his neck.

"You are quite wonderful," she whispers into his ear. The hug continues for a long moment then she steps back and looks into his face. "I'm desperately trying to not rush things.... We just met, I know." She shakes her head then walks towards the door of the restaurant.

The hostess seats them in a quiet section and away from the crowd. She comments on how nice it is that they are together since they both have one leg. They smile and watch her walk away.

He takes her hand from across the table and rubs it between both of his as he gazes into her eyes. "I am very lucky, just like she said."

"I don't want to scare you away, but I might be falling in love with you."

"Good, 'cause I 'am' crazy in love with you."

"Yes, that is good to know."

"No rush, but sometime we should talk about what to do in the future."

"You mean like who moves in with who?" She laughs.

"Uh-huh."

"You are right, there is no rush. I don't see us splitting up anytime soon. God, I hope not. Anyway, you are perfectly welcome to stay at my place."

"Thank you. The real estate market is a little soft, so selling either home might not be wise."

"Sure."

The drinks arrive and they order food. The waitress takes a moment to quiz them about how they met and if they lost the legs in the same accident. She is friendly and they tell her they met after. She is happy for them and walks away.

"Bet we'll get a lot of that," he says then holds his glass up in a mock toast, clinking it against hers as she does the same.

"Especially if we both stay this way." She giggles.

"Would we make up a story or move away to start fresh?"

"I like my job, good at it too, but moving away has some appeal."

"I agree, but like everything else, there's no rush. The supply isn't going away, is it?"

"I keep a full bottle stashed away just in case. It doesn't take that much to make one limb permanent, even two. I think we'll both be okay."

He squeezes her hand gently. "You do make me feel so good."

-

Tuesday morning, Joe waits for Mike to arrive then follows him like a puppy. The door to Mike's office closes and he takes a seat as Mike takes his suit coat off.

"Well?" Mike quizzes as he sits and turns towards Joe.

"Last weekend was crazy at my house." He pauses and crosses his ankle over his knee. "Emily really got into the whole amputee thing."

"Did she pretend for you?" Mike chuckles.

"She bought some crutches and paraded all over the house. Seems she used to do this when she had a friend with one leg who found it interesting Emily would want to do that."

"The friend, did she want to be an amputee?"

"No-o," Joe drawls. "She was missing a leg at the hip though and when I was rubbing Emily's hip last week, it reminded her of Kim. She mentioned Kim married a guy that was interested because of the missing leg."

"Wow."

"Yeah, for sure. Emily's hot to meet Lana. Any chance of that?"

"I'll see what I can arrange. I doubt there'll be any problem. Lana and I are moving ahead in our relationship at warp speed."

"You two moving in together?"

"Uh-huh. For now, her place. It's much nicer than mine."

"Way to go. Uh, will it mess things up if Emily mentions anything about pretending?"

"Believe me, it won't." Mike laughs as he looks at his watch. "Got a meeting now."

-

Friday night, Tom and Jean arrive early to the party at Lana's house. Everyone was to have eaten before. Lana wears the same slinky black dress she wore on the first date with Mike. Tom has all four limbs and Jean wears her designer jeans, a tight fitting white sleeveless blouse revealing much cleavage and her armless shoulders. She sits at the kitchen island, her legs crossed, sipping whiskey in a glass through a long straw.

Mike crutches into the living room and sits next to Tom. Jean glances at Lana as the refrigerator door closes.

"Handsome devil," Jean says.

"Even with both legs," Lana teases.

"Does he go like that often?"

"Every evening this week. This is our first anniversary, one whole week."

When Mike invited Joe and Emily to the party, he had explained Tom and Jean would be there and to be prepared to be shocked in a good way. When pressed for more information, Mike simply told him they would have a great time.

Mike clears his throat as the knocking on the front door stops then crutches across the room. It is obvious Joe is shocked at the sight of Mike with one leg.

"For real?" Joe mumbles then introduces Emily.

"Nah." Mike turns to move back into the living room.

"Sure looks real, doesn't it?" Joe says to Emily.

"If he's pretending, I'm getting into that line."

Jean and Lana stop by Emily and Lana makes the introductions. Emily almost drools as she stares at Lana. She looks at Jean some, but mostly at Lana.

"I'd shake hands...." Jean teases.

"Ah, how long?" Emily asks.

Lana nods her head to the side. "Let's go in the kitchen and have some 'girl talk'." She chuckles. "The guys probably want to compare notes." She laughs then crutches away.

Jean takes the same seat at the island and sips from the straw. Emily stands close and drags a fingertip lightly over one shoulder.

"Tom particularly likes me this way," Jean says pushing the same shoulder against Emily's hand.

Lana shoves a glass of whiskey along the island towards Emily. "Hope whiskey is okay. It's popular around this house."

"Perfect." Emily sips. "Joe's been a wreck since Mike invited us."

"How to you feel about him being interested in amputees?" Jean asks.

"Just recently we found out about the others interests in them." Emily chuckles then nervously sips.

"You like to look at them or...."

"I had a friend missing her leg at the hip." Emily continues with the story of Kim and how she would pretend with Kim's crutches. "I've just started pretending around Joe."

"Lucky him," Lana whispers.

"Yeah, lucky me. I'd given up on those feelings when I met him and got married." She gives Lana a slow look up and down her body. "Mike told Joe you were pretty, but.... Wow."

"Thanks."

"I didn't know Mike was missing a leg."

Lana glances at Jean as if searching for permission to tell how it happens. She realizes there is no way to avoid it; otherwise, they wouldn't have let Mike be missing a leg. It would have been easy to explain Lana's leg or Jean's arms, until Emily saw Jean missing something else.

"You've been pretending. Right?" Lana watches Emily nod a few times. "Sucks the way your foot sticks out in the seat of your jeans."

"Yeah, really messes with the look." Emily groans. "He doesn't seem to care, still gets him excited. Me too."

"How often do you...ah, pretend?" Jean asks before sipping from the straw.

"Every night this week." Emily's hand shakes a little as she lifts the glass to her lips. She doesn't drink any and lowers her hand. "Listen, I would love to know how to make it appear as realistic as with Mike."

"If I told you Jean was pretending, would you believe me?"

"No way."

"Well, she is. So am I." Lana pulls the hem of her dress up enough to expose her short stump before she waves the fleshy mound back a forth a few times.

"No-o," Emily drawls, almost orgasmiclly. She chugs the rest of the drink. "Guess I'm ready for another." She holds the glass towards Lana and grins.

A roar filters in from the living room. Jean chuckles. "Guess Joe just learned how it happens, she says then finishes her drink.

A few moments later, Joe stands behind Emily, kissing her neck. "Did you hear?"

She twists against him. "Yeah, I still can't believe it. Look at Jean's shoulders, don't they look real. I touched one and I still don't believe it." She glances at Lana. "Look at Lana...."

"We'll order some as soon as we get home," he assures her.

"If only we had some now. I have my crutches in the car, wasn't sure if it'd be okay to use them tonight even if...if I didn't need them for real."

"Go get them and I'll let you try some," Lana says then chuckles. "It'd be cruel to make you wait."

Joe returns with her crutches and the three women go to the bedroom while Joe returns to the other men. Jean whispers to Lana that she needs to go to the bathroom. Lana helps while Emily watches.

"Pardon the strip show," Jean teases.

"Do you always go without your arms?"

"Not often. Tom loves me this way, but I prefer just one leg...like Lana."

She wiggles her hips as Lana pulls her jeans up and fastens them. Emily patiently watches.

"Okay," Lana says, leading the group towards the bed. She takes a blue bottle and a syringe from the bedside table. "Have a seat." She explains how it works and the timing issues.

"Forever." Emily jokes, answering how long she wants to pretend. "What the fuck." She shrugs her shoulders. "Lets go twelve, if you have enough. I don't know how easy it is to get or how expensive."

Lana fills the syringe as she answers the questions and explains overnight shipping is available. She hands her the syringe and instructs her to push the needle straight in where the stump is to end.

Emily touches several places along the left thigh to decide how much to leave then pokes it in about a third of the way down from the hip. She stands and shakes her skirt until it hangs properly then uses her crutches to take the first steps with only one leg.

"Damn-n, this is nice," she offers, beginning to pace about the room. "I may never want my leg back." She chuckles.

"Double that dose and it won't come back," Lana says.

"Yeah-h," Emily drawls. "Joe will never lose his erection."

Emily leads the group back to the living room and models for the guys as she twists side-to-side. There are catcalls, hoots, and hollers from all with requests to show her stump. She hikes her skirt, teasing them with peeks at her stump as she waves it around. More calls and whistles then she lifts her skirt even higher until her black thong is visible.

"Don't hide what's under that thong," Jean teases.

No one takes their eyes off Emily as they wait to see how she responds. Lana puts her fingers between her lips and whistles loudly then begs to see more. Soon there are more requests from each guy one at a time.

The skirt is unfastened, prompting more whistles as it slides down. She steps out of the skirt and turns around showing her firm hips for a moment before finishing the turn. Fingers teasingly press against the waistband then at the small patch of fabric over her mound.

"Come on-n," Lana begs while clapping loudly.

Emily modestly turns away and pushes the waistband down past the end of the stump then turns back.

"Nice pussy-y," Jean hoots.

Emily smiles and lets it slip slowly down the leg.

"Great job honey," Joe says as he hugs her, rubbing her hip then the stump. "You're a real sport." He steps back and looks at her.

"It was quite a turn-on to hear y'all cheering me on." She giggles, picking up the skirt and thong and tossing them on her purse in the corner. "Might as well leave them off."

She crutches towards Jean and Lana. "Well, your turn." She chuckles.

"Ain't got no hands," Jean teases, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well Lana, that leaves you," Emily says.

"Yeah," Jean coos. "Who has a prettier pussy?" She laughs.

Lana dances around the room flashing more leg with each twist and turn. Facing away, she hikes the dress seductively to her waist revealing black bikini panties stretched nicely over little of her hips. She lets it fall as she completes the turn then drops one strap of the sleeveless dress enough for a firm breast to show, the nipple erect. She strums it several times with her thumb to the enthusiastic applause and several whistles.

She shows little resistance to performing; whatever might have been vanishes by the second. The strap returns to the shoulder with friendly shouts of 'BOO-O'. The other strap falls even farther, letting all of one breast and some of the other show. She twists and turns, slowly letting the final strap lower until her hips begin to show. Facing away, the dress falls to the floor. She shakes her hips and thrusts them out towards everyone.

"No panties!" Emily yells.

"Show us your pussy," Jean calls loudly.

Lana keeps her back partially towards the crowd as she slowly looks over her shoulder, sensually nibbling her lower lip, before turns back around. She shoves her hand inside her panties and out the leg hole to hold her stump for a moment before obviously fondling her mound, the hand still inside the panties.

"Tease," Joe roars, and then looks sheepishly at Mike who is enjoying the show.

"Take it off," Mike encourages.

She flashes him a big grin and begins working the waistband down. "What you going to do 'then', big boy," she coos softly, wiggling her hips.

"Whoa-a," Tom roars as he turns towards Mike. "A challenge, it seems."

"Maybe you should help her," Jean suggests.

"Yeah, help her Mike," Emily begs.

She hops towards him, her breasts nicely swaying with each one. "You going to help a poor girl," she coos softly.

"Oh, baby!" Tom shouts.

Both hands rest on Mike's shoulders. Sitting, his face is right in front of the object of everyone's attention. She wriggles and sways.

"I can't seem to get it off," she coos, just loud enough for a few to hear.

He kisses her navel and holds the end of the stump then kisses her navel again.

"Ah-h, maybe he needs some assistance," she says looking at Tom then Joe. "My man can't finish the job."

Mike begins pulling at the waistband, slowly revealing more skin.

"Yea, my man comes though for me."

The black fabric falls past the end of the stump and lands around her foot. She stands proudly and holds both hands up like a prizefighter that just won a match. Everyone cheers and claps, hoots and whistles, as she twists back and forth.

"Stand by Emily so we can compare," Jean says then laughs.

"Only if we can get you up here," Emily says. "I'll help get those britches off."

"Whoa," Joe teases.

Soon the three women stand together, naked from the waist down, modeling for the guys.

"Nice ass baby," Joe shouts at Emily.

"It's yours for the taking," she says with a big grin covering her face then playfully slapping it.

The women sit on the couch across from the one the men sit on. Mike returns with the bottle of whiskey and refills each glass then puts it on the low table between the couches.

"To new friends," Mike toasts, holding his glass high.

"Glad we finally have our secrets out in the open for 'this' group," Joe says. "This week has been pretty wild."

"For all of us," Lana says, pulling her foot closer to her stump. "I was excited when Jean and I discovered our mutual interest. I never in my wildest dreams expected to find someone as wonderful as Mike, and living so close."

"I hear the relationship is taking a serious turn," Tom says.

Mike looks around. "Lana and I both knew almost immediately that we were right for each other. For now, I'm going to live over here."

"When's the wedding?" Emily asks.

"We're not there, but I think we might be eventually," Lana says, as she unconsciously rubs the arch of her foot with her thumb.

"Feels nice sitting naked with friends," Emily says looking at Lana then Jean. "Hope all of us will be visiting again soon." She laughs. "We don't 'have' to get naked every time."

"I've got a hot tub out by the pool," Lana says.

"Hey, that way we can see the guys naked," Jean roars.

-

Emily closes her car door just after Joe closes his. She is dressed, but has the skirt hiked high enough to look at her stump. She stretches the other legs out some and wiggles the toes.

"Never expected what happened," he says, driving away.

"What?" she teases. "Didn't you have fun looking at us all 'naked'?"

"Hell yeah-h. It was all in good fun. That 'stuff', I never expected there was something like that."

"Will you mind if I get some?"

"Hardly. I just might mind when your leg returns. How much longer?"

"Twelve hours from back when, however long ago that was."

"Next day delivery, morning." He laughs and looks over to see her fondling her stump.

"How's that feel to you?"

"Never had a real one." She laughs. "It feels like my leg just ends, no phantom feelings."

"Wow," he mumbles.

"Might have to fuck me, a lot," she seductively says.

-

Lana stares at the kitchen, the sink filled with glasses and a few desert plates. She is still undressed. Mike cuddles up behind her and wraps his arms around her, kissing her neck and rubbing against her hips.

"God, I love you," he coos into her ear.

"I had a great time. Joe and Emily are nice people."

"Same for Tom and Jean."

She twists around in his arms and drives her tongue deep between his lips, her hand worming past the waistband of his pants.

"Take me, you wild man," she roars in a deep voice, her hand now holding his stump.

-

Emily's budget is tight, the credit card halfway to the limit, as she sits in the darkened room, the glow of the computer monitor casting a strange light over her nakedness. The cursor hovers over the checkout button, the order of five bottles, and several packs of syringes that come ten in a pack. Morning next business day shipping is checked. She reviews the order and clicks the mouse.

Her side of the bed is still warm as she curls up, listening to Joe's heavy breathing.

-

Saturday morning, Mike wakes first as the early light begins to fill the room. Lana is dead asleep facing away and curled in a tight ball on her right side. The sheet is tossed towards the foot of the bed leaving her lovely body uncovered, the stump plainly visible. He fills a syringe and injects his thigh in the same place as before, again for twelve hours.

He lies on his back, fingers interlocked behind his head, as he stares at the ceiling. The stump is short, half as long as hers, the leg is nearly all gone. He moves it a little, about as much as possible, savoring the sensation of not having that leg.

His head turns enough to glance at the lovely woman next to him, realizing she must have injected her leg while he was asleep. He looks back up, moving the stump again, thinking about keeping it this way. There had been many times when he folded a leg up to pretend, but it had only been childhood play. Since college, the fantasy to find a woman with one leg has forced the desire to be this way from his mind.

He looks again at her still asleep and still lovely, contemplating life years in the future, as they grow older, and with one leg. She will always be with him, and not having one leg won't be so bad. Even living twelve hours at a time this way has convinced him of that.

'It has to be amputated,' he sees himself telling George, his boss, and others. A thousand other thoughts rush to replace that one. Soon he begins trying to decide when to do the deed, to make it permanent. He contemplates if and when Lana will do the same, and they excuse she might use.

'We'll go away for a vacation or honeymoon, come back after a tragic accident without their legs' he imagines, moving the stump again, feeling his erection grow even larger.

-

Jean rolls over. Tom is close, now even closer. She feels his warmth and cuddles against him, her arm snaking gently over him. He remains asleep and she enjoys the solitude and the feelings she has for him.