Make This Last Forever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next photograph showed the three of them taking a selfie on one of the park benches. Dani sat in between Sam and Ashley while they leaned in and kissed her on each cheek. The outline of Sam's arm at the very bottom of the frame showed that she had been photographer. Dani's eyes were shut tight and she had the biggest grin on her face as the two best friends she would ever have showed her some love with giant smooches to her face.

Dani's mother must have filtered through her personal belongings at some point when Dani wasn't home because some of Dani's more explicit photographs were missing. Dani distinctly remembered stowing away a picture of herself with her head resting on Ashley's naked tummy. Ashley had taken the picture of Dani while she slumbered upon Ashley's belly after an all-night sexcapade. Though the photo hadn't revealed any of Dani or Ashley's naughty bits, it was clear from the glimpses of displayed skin that Dani had kept her bra on while being completely naked from the waist down. She looked so peaceful and content there sleeping on Ashley's soft, plump body.

Another picture that Ashley had taken showed Dani and Sam locked in a passionate embrace with their hands tangled in each other's long hair. Unlike the sweet kisses from the earlier photos, this one showed Dani and Sam's mouths locked together while parted slightly to allow their tongues to meet. The view had been close enough that you could see the saliva clinging to their tongues as the tips touched together. Dani would have loved to find that one, it looked so fucking hot. Dani understood why her mother would have thrown it out considering her feelings on homosexuality. But hey, at least they were wearing clothes in that picture.

The most favorite of Dani's illicit photos was also missing: a completely nude photo of Sam lying posed against the back of her bed for Dani's viewing pleasure. Her small, barely sculpted breasts and stubby nipples were bared proudly while she spread her thighs wide apart to reveal all of herself to Dani. Dani could still remember Sam's lovely thatch of pale, almost white pubic hair that betrayed her true hair color and the extreme extent of her raven-black dye job. Sam had a surprisingly large, wide-set vagina with the largest, puffiest, most suckable pussy lips that opened invitingly like the mouth of a clamshell that concealed a great treasure whenever Sam spread her legs.

Sam went on a weekend trip to California right after their high school graduation and she encouraged Dani to take that picture of her the night before she left. Written in black Sharpie on the white bottom portion of the Polaroid film had been the words 'Something to remember me by' along with Sam's signature and her obligatory heart doodles. A damn shame to lose a prized possession like that. Dani laughed as she thought of her mother's reaction when she found that picture.

Dani wondered why her mother had kept some of these pictures rather than just trashing them all like she'd done with the rest. Maybe Pamela saw how happy Dani looked with Ashley and Sam and couldn't bring herself to dispose of those captured memories. Dani became lonely all of a sudden and she longed for her old friends. Had they really only been together those two or three months? Every day with them had felt like a lifetime filled with the most wonderful possibilities. Dani would do anything to recall those feelings once again. But Dani hadn't even spoken with Ashley or Sam in almost ten years. She tried locating them on social media but they seemed to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Dani hoped Ashley and Sam would be there when she went to her reunion tomorrow night but deep down she knew there was no reason for them to be. Ashley and Sam loathed their high school and most of the people in it. Dani might be deluding herself by holding out hope, but after all the only thing she had remaining of her old friendships was a hope.

Dani realized after considering both the missing and found photos long enough that the overwhelming feeling she possessed at the moment was, well, horniness. She hadn't slept with anyone since Sandy left her a couple months ago and was starved for intimacy. Watching the cute college-age girls wearing their summer dresses while walking around the library Dani worked in had been torture the last few weeks. Dani understood a single, undeniable truth: she needed some pussy. Badly. Desperately.

Her mind now made up, Dani decided to take a quick shower since the drive back home on this warm day left her a bit sweaty. A half hour after she stepped out of the steaming hot shower and dried off her naked form, Dani walked down the staircase ready to go out for the evening. She had re-styled her hair using some product to make her bangs part to the side in a swooping kind of way. It looked kind of boyish compared to Dani's old hairstyles but looked very cute on her.

Dani decided to wear a sleeveless light-blue colored sundress that contrasted well with her eyes and natural hair color. The dress displayed an ample amount of Dani's impressive cleavage and though the dress came down below her knees to modestly cover most of Dani's legs, it clung to her hips and bottom snugly so the curves of her posterior were clearly defined. Dani called it her fuck-me dress and she was counting on it tonight to help her find a lady who could do just that.

Dani wore black pumps with tall stiletto heels for shoes and sapphire studs and an amber necklace for jewelry. The earrings had been a gift from Sandy on their one-year anniversary and the necklace used to belong to Pamela when she was a girl. Dani wore a little more makeup than usual to try and counteract the more masculine appearance of her short haircut. She even wore a light pink color of lipstick, the application of which was a rarity these days. Dani carried a small billfold with her rather than her entire purse. She only brought along her lighter, her cigarettes, a credit card, a minimal amount of cash, her driver's license, her phone, and the keys to her rental car. Just the essentials.

Dani ventured downstairs to find her mother sitting on the couch in the living room looking at her iPad while she propped her feet up on the coffee table. Dani felt guilty knowing Pamela had cleared away dinner and washed all the dishes on her own. But Dani knew if she tried to help Pamela would complain that Dani didn't know where any dishes belonged and berate her for doing everything incorrectly. Being nice just wasn't worth the trouble.

Pamela had changed into her pajamas which consisted of a black silk robe, plaid flannels, and fuzzy slippers. She had the television on in the background while she worked with the channel tuned to some vapid house-flipping reality show. Pamela wore her glasses now as she looked at her tablet with a refilled glass of wine sitting close by on the glass endtable next to the couch. She must be through nearly the entire bottle of Cabernet by now.

"Whatcha working on, Mom?" asked Dani as she descended from the bottom step of the staircase to the ground floor.

Pamela didn't look up, she just stared intently at the screen of the tablet as her finger scrolled up and down the touchscreen furiously.

"Just going through the Mercer account," Pamela answered with a loud sigh. "Again."

Dani's mother was the head accountant for a regional firm that had one of their offices in Cornwell. For long as Dani could remember her mother had despised her job but never did anything to try and better her employment situation. Pamela opened her mouth in frustration and lifted her hand up with disbelief before going tap tap tap on the tablet again and then writing some numbers down on a notepad lying on the couch cushion next to her.

"I'm going out for a bit, Mom," Dani said.

Pamela looked up from her work and saw Dani dressed in her skimpy outfit and looking all dolled up for a night on the town.

"So I see," Pamela said. Dani thought she detected the barest hint of disapproval in her mother's voice. "I'll leave a light on for whenever you get home."

"Thanks," Dani replied. "I shouldn't be out too terribly late."

Dani started to leave but before she reached the front door she turned back and said, "I love you, Mom."

Pamela had become engrossed in her work again. She didn't even look up at Dani when she left. Pamela just replied dismissively, "Have fun, Dan."

Dani held her sigh until she was outside where her mother couldn't hear it. The sun had nearly set and the orange-blue sky was giving way to night. The shrill sound of crickets and other insects filled the evening air but it still sounded so quiet compared to the city. Dani leaned back against the front door and shook her head sadly. Would it really have been so difficult to reply 'I love you too'?

Dani wondered if her mother still blamed her for the divorce. Dani knew Pamela would find any excuse other than blaming herself for why Tom had fallen out of love with her and Dani's homosexuality was a convenient scapegoat. But the fissures in their relationship started showing long before Dani ever came out as gay. Dani recalled her parents arguing and fighting with each other for about as long as she could remember. It must have been about four years ago that they finally separated. Dani's father was the manager for the local branch of a national chain of banks and pretty high up in the organization's hierarchy apparently. It was no problem for Tom's company to accept his request for relocation to a different branch in Los Angeles so he could have some time apart from Pamela.

25-27

It was in California that Dani's father met Betsy. Though she was employed by a rival bank, Betsy served with Tom on the advisory board for an art museum. They hit it off immediately despite Betsy being more than two decades younger than Tom. Dani gathered that it had basically been a love at first sight situation for the two of them. Betsy told Dani the embarrassing tale of how her and Tom kept stumbling over their words during the board meeting where they first met because they couldn't stop staring at each other.

It wasn't hard to see why women would find Dani's father attractive. Straight women at least. Tom Meadows was a very handsome man and his blonde hair that Dani inherited from him had aged into a dashing shade of silver that made him look quite distinguished. If Dani's hair color faded into that perfect sterling shade when she grew older she would have no need to dye her hair.

In contrast to Pamela's cold detachment and critical nature, Betsy possessed the warmth and optimism of pure sunshine. She was absolutely gorgeous as well, the most attractive redhead Dani had ever seen with the cutest little freckled nose. To Dani's delight, it turned out that Betsy was bisexual as well. Betsy knew Tom had an adult daughter from a previous marriage, but had never been informed by him that Dani was gay. Betsy kept badgering him about wanting to meet Dani but Tom kept making excuses for why they couldn't visit. Eventually Betsy found out the reason Tom no longer spoke to his daughter and when she did Betsy nearly broke up with Tom on the spot. Betsy underwent the same awful treatment from her parents when she first came out and told them she had become engaged to a woman. Betsy made it clear under no uncertain terms that unless Tom had a healthy, accepting relationship with his daughter he could expect not expect any sort of relationship with Betsy.

Tom flew back home to see Dani for the first time in years. He apologized profusely for his past behavior while begging for her forgiveness. He told Dani that he accepted and loved his daughter and that she could be with whoever she wanted as long as they loved her and treated her well. It had been late coming, but this was exactly the response Dani had wished for from her parents when she first came out of the closet. It was unfortunate that Tom had to be prodded into reconciling with Dani by his girlfriend rather than of his own volition, but Dani was willing to accept his apology whatever its motivation. She had missed her father and his love too much to be petty about it. Dani forgave her father and told him that she loved him too as he enveloped her in a hug that felt like it lasted an hour and left them both a sobbing mess. It was not long afterward that Tom served Pamela with divorce papers and went to go buy a ring for Betsy.

Since Tom's apology and contrition, Dani's relationship with her father became great again. She had made extended visits to see Tom and Betsy in LA four times now and the couple also flew back to see Dani and meet her former girlfriend Sandy shortly after Sandy first moved in with Dani.

Unlike with her mother, Dani felt entirely comfortable around her dad. When Dani was a little girl, Tom always treated Dani like the son he never had. They played rough-and-tumble, worked on his car in greasy, oil-stained clothes, and threw a football or baseball around in the backyard just as if she were a boy. But once Dani reached pubescence and became interested in things like dresses and makeup and boys, Tom withdrew from her and hardly touched her let alone engaged with her. I guess he never fully accepted that his child had grown up and turned out to actually be girlish instead of being the son he'd always wished for, Dani thought. But for whatever reason, once Dani forgave her father and he accepted her their relationship renewed so that it felt just like old times.

Dani and her father would laugh and joke when they hung out together, cuffing each other on the shoulder gently and teasing like they were close friends rather than a father and his daughter. One of the times Dani visited Tom and Betsy in LA she went to the beach with her father and they sat on a bench underneath a circle of palm trees to keep out of the sun. A moment later, a beautiful blonde wearing jean shorts cut-off so low her ass practically fell out of them roller-skated right by their bench. Dani and Tom's eyes both followed the blonde's tight bottom hungrily as she skated by and then they looked at each other. When they realized they had both been checking out the same woman Dani and Tom kept grinning until they exploded into fullblown laughter. Tom actually found it kind of hilarious how his daughter would comment to him whenever she saw a woman with a nice rack or sexy thighs. She was worse than some of the guys he knew.

Though Dani's father was nearly sixty years-old, he seemed more vibrant and full of life than Dani could ever remember and she knew it was all thanks to Betsy. Tom was damn lucky he found Betsy first, or else Dani would have scooped her right up and probably would have fallen for her just as hard as her father had. The tall, beautiful redhead with the freckled-covered face was ambitious, successful, highly intelligent, and quite possibly the nicest person in the entire world. Plus Betsy had a killer body too which consisted of nice round breasts that were neither too small nor too large a handful, the longest, sexiest legs Dani had ever seen, and an apple bottom that had no right belonging to such a slim woman.

Betsy had previously been married to a woman, but for whatever reason the relationship hadn't worked out. But in a fortunate turn of events, soon after her divorce Betsy discovered the man of her dreams. Her Prince Charming turned out to be a decade or two older than she had envisioned though.

When Betsy and Tom's wedding took place six months from now Dani would be one of Betsy's bridesmaids. It was going to be so much fun. Dani was so honored that Betsy had asked her to be part of the bridal party. Her and Betsy truly were family now. The last time they visited, Betsy informed Dani with a lusty glint to her eye that two of the other bridesmaids were also queer and that she would be sorely disappointed with Dani if she didn't hook up with one or both of them the weekend of Betsy and Tom's wedding. Challenge accepted.

Dani had to admit life would be a little bit strange with a stepmother who was only six years older than her. But Dani loved Betsy dearly and considered her to be the older sister she always wanted but never had. It was such a nice change to have someone she was close with that Dani could actually speak frankly to about sex. Dani's birth mother would have been repulsed by such a conversation and her father would be far too embarrassed to ever speak on the subject. But with Betsy, Dani often discussed preferring techniques for performing cunnilingus and the merits of various sexual positions. Betsy was the only person Dani really had that she could talk to about Sandy or Ashley or Sam. They spoke on the phone nearly every day and Dani would often go to Betsy for advice. Unlike some other parents Dani could think of, Betsy was always there for her. Betsy was heavily invested in her new family and she treated Dani as a sister, a daughter, a pupil, or a friend depending on whatever role Dani required from her at the time.

It was sometimes difficult for Dani knowing that this beautiful, wonderful woman loved pussy just as much as she did but Dani could never do anything about it. Oh, there was certainly a level of attraction between stepdaughter and stepmother and both of them knew that under different circumstances they might have ended up together. Dani could probably seduce Betsy if she tried hard enough and abandoned all morals and ethics but she would never do something so shitty to her father. Dani was happy enough knowing Betsy would be in her life and more importantly in her father's life forever.

Pamela despised Betsy of course. According to Tom, his ex-wife would only refer to his new woman as either 'that slut', 'the she-bitch', or 'the whore'. Never by name. Dani supposed her mother did have a right to some anger considering Tom had technically still been married to her when he began dating Betsy. But Pamela acted so nasty and vindictive about the whole affair and behaved so mean and petty to Betsy the one time they did meet that it left Betsy in tears. Dani held little sympathy for her mother after hearing about that incident considering Betsy was as kind as an angel.

Dani still couldn't understand how exactly it was her fault that Pamela and Tom fell out of love with each other, but that never stopped her mother from blaming her. Perhaps that was the reason why the only times they had spoken since Tom and Pamela separation were entirely at Dani's initiative. Dani's mother never even called Dani on her birthdays. Pamela sounded shocked when Dani called her up out of the blue and asked if she could stay at her house over the next weekend. She shouldn't have been surprised. Dani had always been open to resurrecting her relationship with her mother and she always would be. If only Pamela could just let go of her prejudice and let Dani in for once.

28

Distracting thoughts and memories clouded Dani's mind as she searched for her destination. She regained her focus as she exited from the highway and pulled onto a rough gravel road. Dani heard tell of a bar specially inclusive of women who shared her interests, but the location was supposedly about a half hour drive away. If Dani could even find it.

Cornwell was far too conservative and backward to allow for the existence of this type of establishment, but apparently the next county over wasn't so discriminating. Dani managed to navigate through country backroads using the rental car's built-in GPS until she pulled onto a dirt road that supposedly led to this rumored location. Five minutes down the road, Dani found it. The building was nice and secluded where it sat near some encroaching woodland. The bar had a gravel parking lot outside that maybe a dozen cars had parked in.

With its wooden walls and its tin roof, the bar appeared to be an old cabin that the owners had bought, gutted entirely, and then transformed into the only gay bar within a fifty mile radius. Dani listened to the crunching of her car tires on dirt and rock as she parked her car in the lot. A large neon sign above the entrance of the bar proudly displayed the name of "Cuntry". Dani hoped when she saw the Google Maps listing that this wasn't actually the name of the bar, but was disappointed to learn the listed name was indeed correct. Not that Dani was offended by the name, it just seemed kind of obvious and unimaginative. She walked to the entrance and pushed open the front doors using the large wooden door handles. Dani went inside with some trepidation, having no idea what she might find therein.

123456...9