Make This Last Forever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't feel like work at all," Adina said. She checked her wristwatch (a Rolex of course) and added, "About half an hour until I meet her at Daedalus. I think I will order the crab and lobster risotto tonight. With champagne."

"I think I have some peanut butter and crackers stuffed into the back of a cupboard somewhere," Dani grumbled. "I can eat by candlelight. It will be romantic."

"Things are looking up," Adina said with a generous smile. "Just wait."

Dani finished her cocktail with relish and stood up. She said farewell to Adina and gave her one more kiss on the cheek before turning to leave. Then she heard Adina shout from behind.

"Dani, wait!"

"Hmm? What's up?"

"One more thing," said Adina as she waved her arms around to indicate Dani's choice of wardrobe. "This punk rock princess look you've got going on right now is cute but our customers are looking for something a little more... upscale."

Dani looked down at her clothes. Faded and ripped jeans, knee-high lace-up boots, and a band t-shirt rolled up into a crop-top to go along with the purple-highlighted tips of her hair. She had several ear piercings and nose and lip rings. Maybe Adina had a point.

"These are wealthy, powerful women and they are expecting companions befitting their station," Adina advised. "Ladies who look classy, elegant, and beautiful are in the highest demand. Here, have another $300. Go get your hair done up nice and buy a brand new dress. Dye your hair blonde again. I know for a fact you're not innocent but you still have that look. Play up the rural girl-next-door thing you had going on when I first met you. They'll eat that up."

Dani took the money and the free advice. She had never once considered working in this kind of "service" industry before. Once she overcame her assumptions and the societal stigma against sex work, Dani found she wasn't totally opposed to the notion of being an escort. Dani did love having sex with women and the fact that this company solely entertained female customers was a big mark in its favor. Dani wasn't arrogant about her looks but felt very confident she could earn money using her face and figure. She did worry what her friends or family would think if they found out Dani was a sex worker, no matter how classy an organization like Companions might be. But more than anything else, Dani was totally broke and this was the first genuine job opportunity she'd found in a month. That deciding factor sealed Dani's decision right there.

Dani paid off her overdue bills and did everything Adina said was required to apply to Companions. Unable to afford a vehicle of her own, Dani took a city bus to the address printed on the business card and was surprised to find that the headquarters of Companions was just one office inside a giant complex. At first glance, you would have no idea an escort service utilized this space. There was a lobby with a waiting area and a receptionist's desk that looked like the entrance to any professional office. Of course, none of the purchased sex actually happened here. At least as far as Dani knew. The only giveaways that the nature of this place could be something illicit was the cute as a button receptionist wearing an extremely skimpy dress and the "Companions" logo on the wall of the lobby that had a giant imprint of a red lipstick trace painted next to the name.

Dani handed over her materials and filled out an application, flirting with the pretty young brunette receptionist named Mindy all the while. Mindy wore the sexiest-looking dark glasses and her fully displayed cleavage had Dani licking her lips with hunger. But Mindy's interactions with Dani were purely businesslike and professional to Dani's disappointment. Dani looked down the hallway behind the front desk and caught a glimpse of the "Madame's" office with a placard reading "M. Bouffant" mounted to the front of the door. But the owner and manager of Companions did not appear to be in today.

It was only a day later that Dani received a call back from Mindy asking when Dani would be available for an in-person interview. Dani wanted to interview immediately but decided it would be better to take a day to get ready first. She had her hair cut in a new style yesterday, shorter than before for now though Dani planned to grow it out long eventually. Dani also had her hair colored a bright platinum blonde hue far more radiant than her natural dirty-blonde color. Dani scheduled a time with Mindy for tomorrow afternoon and set about preparing immediately.

Before she left for her interview or audition or whatever you wanted to call it the next day, Dani checked herself out one more time in the mirror. Her hair hadn't been dyed just plain blonde without any black, red, pink, or purple colored, highlighted, or mixed in for years. She was still getting used to her short haircut. The way her tresses fanned out down to her neck made Dani look more like a teenager than a woman in her mid-twenties. Dani wore a beautiful long navy-blue dress that revealed little of her skin aside from her arms and just a hint of cleavage but the material of the dress clung tightly to her form enough to highlight the size and shape of her breasts and buttocks. Dani's reflection turned around to inspect how awesome her butt looked in the mirror.

Dani smacked her own ass and said with a laugh, "Looking pretty damn good there, Danica Meadows."

Dani wasn't sure what to expect when she returned to Companions and was led to Madame Bouffant's office door by Mindy. Instead of walking into an office, Dani knocked on the door and opened it to find a large bedroom that looked more like a boudoir. There was still a desk with a computer and phone and a few swivel chairs around it like any office. But the room also had a love couch and a reclining bed that could be pulled down off the wall whenever needed. Shelves filled with books on business, sex manuals, and erotica surrounded the perimeter of the room. Erotic paintings and black-and-white photographs displaying evocative poses of women in varying states of undress covered the walls. Dani could work in here any day of the week.

Madame Bouffant stood up from behind her desk when Dani entered. She did indeed have a bouffant hairstyle with vibrant dark red hair piled high above her head and tied with a ribbon while her burgundy tresses also descended down her shoulders to her breasts. Her hair had to be dyed to achieve that color considering Madame Bouffant appeared to be at least fifty years-old if not older. Hundreds of freckles dotted the skin of the Madame's body that wasn't covered by her dark purple gown. The Madame was quite pretty, though she relied a little too much on makeup. She looked like a former perfect 10 who had aged out of her dime status and was trying in vain to retain a semblance of her youth. Her body did seem quite fit for her age if a bit round. The Madame's rack was absolutely stacked with giant orbs for breasts that stuck out through her dress and revealed deep line of cleavage. Dani's interest in this interview magnified tenfold after seeing her potential employer.

Madame Bouffant felt very skeptical when she first saw Dani walk into her office boudoir. The blonde girl was stunningly beautiful and had a fantastic body but she looked far too innocent for this line of work. Some of Madame's clients were into that virginal sort of thing but Madame questioned Dani's credentials. She had dressed professionally rather than sluttily, which Bouffant actually appreciated.

Madame Bouffant experienced constant disappointment over how many of her girls were only gay for pay and had to fake their enthusiasm for lesbian sex, not the optimal attitude for one of her escorts. Some girls didn't even like pussy and struggled not to let their disgust show whenever they had to lick a female. Those ones never lasted long at this company. Madame needed someone genuine, a girl who loved women and loved making them come. She didn't believe Ms. Meadows was that kind of girl though. She honestly doubted whether Dani could even make it through the interview, let alone her first assignment. Adina was a tremendous earner for her but Madame would be very disappointed at her protege if she recommended someone for the job so emphatically who wouldn't actually be the right fit for it. Madame supposed she would find out one way or another soon enough.

Madame Bouffant clasped Dani's hands in hers and kissed her on the cheek as she said gaily, "This must be the lovely Dani Meadows I've heard so much about. Adina was simply glowing in her praise for you and your abilities. Told us that we simply must hire you. She described your beauty to me but I must say her words and those head shots you provided do a disservice to your true divinity."

"Adina is a good friend and too kind," Dani said as she returned a kiss to Madame's left cheek. "You are too kind as well. Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me, Ms. Bouffant. This means so much to me."

"You can just call me Madame," said Bouffant as she indicated for Dani to sit at a chair on the opposite end of the desk.

"Thank you, Madame," replied Dani as she took a seat.

"Well, let's get started," said Madame as she opened Dani's file.

The interview began normally enough with Madame asking Dani questions about her background, education, and work history as well as questions about the information she filled out on the application. All fairly standard stuff similar to every other job interview Dani had undergone. Interviewing with Madame felt more like a conversation than an interrogation, both of them feeling each other out and getting to know the other. After talking for about fifteen minutes, Madame asked if Dani would mind answering some more personal questions in a quick question and answer format.

"Of course not, Madame," Dani said earnestly. "I hope you're pleased with my answers."

"Please be as honest as possible," Madame requested. "There truly are no wrong answers to these questions. We just need to know this information to ensure you're a proper fit for this organization. I'll be checking boxes as I go so don't be distracted if you see me writing. I assure you that you will not be scored on this portion, it's merely a fact-finding venture."

"Naturally," Dani replied as she crossed her legs.

Dani's dress was too long to give Madame a peek of anything between her legs but Dani let the bottom of her dress ride up enough to display some knee and thigh at the very least.

"Let's begin," said Madame. "When did you first have sex with a man?"

"Never," Dani answered. "Technically I'm still a virgin."

"Truly?" Madame said in surprise. "That is a rarity. Even some of our most slavish adherents to the practice of the sapphic arts have tried heterosexual sex at least once."

"I have performed oral sex and digital sex with a boy before," Dani admitted. "But that was back in high school before I had identified my sexual orientation."

"Rather typical," said Madame dismissively. "I take it you are exclusively homosexual rather than bisexual, hmm? Yes? When did you first have sex with a girl?"

"I was eighteen," Dani replied. "I made love to my two best friends the night of my senior prom."

"Sounds beautiful. How many sexual partners would you estimate you have had in your lifetime?"

Dani thought for a moment and answered, "I'm not sure but close to one hundred. All girls."

Madame raised an eyebrow and asked, "Which do you enjoy more? Giving or receiving oral sex?"

"Giving for sure. I love cunnilingis. The taste, the smell, the sensation of pubic hair tickling my nose, the way a woman's creases and folds feel against my tongue. Mmm, I can get off just from licking pussy."

"Speaking of, do you climax from clitoral stimulation or vaginal penetration?"

"Both, though I'm unusual amongst the majority of women in that vaginal penetration tends to provide greater pleasure than rubbing my clit."

"How regularly do you masturbate?"

"Once or twice a day. Sometimes more."

"Do you use toys or your own fingers to pleasure yourself?"

"Both, though I'm a 'do it yourself' kind of girl and prefer to use my hand. I do own a nice vibrator though when I'm in the mood for something different."

"What's the largest foreign object you've had inside any of your orifices?"

"I had sex with a partner once who used a ten inch long strapon on me. With the aid of lubricant and plenty of stretching and exercise I was able to fit the entirety of the toy inside my vagina and then was fucked with it."

"Which of these three sexual positions do you prefer: missionary, sitting on top, or being entered from behind?"

"Definitely from behind, though there are aspects of each of those that I enjoy."

"Who's the oldest partner that you've slept with?"

"A friend of mine who was fifty-two years-old the last time we made love. She acted as my mentor in the ways of lesbianism for many years."

"Have you ever engaged in any type of anal sex?"

"Oh my, yes."

"Please expand on your experience. Analingus? Digital penetration?"

"I've given and received rimjobs, had my anus and rectum stimulated using fingers, tongues, dildos, and other toys, and have performed all those same actions on my partners."

"Do you enjoy the act?"

"I enjoy it as long as my partner is engaged and enthusiastic about doing anal. I've dated several women and had multiple sexual encounters without never engaging in anal sex. Alternatively, I've been with other women where the nature of our lovemaking was exclusively anal. I can take it or leave it, and a woman not being interested in anal play is no dealbreaker."

"What's the kinkiest or most disgusting sexual act you've ever performed?"

Dani sighed and answered truthfully, "I once defecated on a woman's chest after she badgered and begged me to do so incessantly. It was disgusting and I'm never doing to do it again."

"Don't worry, Dani," said Madame as she set her pen down momentarily. "I screen all of my clients first before letting any of my girls near them and both consenting parties fill out paperwork stipulating what you both are comfortable with and seeking in a partner. We wouldn't ask you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

"Well, that's a relief. Except for when I'm desiring some discomfort."

"Cheeky, I like that. Well, we know scat is unacceptable but what are your thoughts on pissplay and watersports?"

"Oh, I'm good with that," Dani laughed. "Doesn't gross me out at all, strangely enough."

"Are you typically the recipient when urination during a sexual encounter occurs?"

"Always. I've never actually peed on anyone else before."

"Do you drink and swallow?"

"Yes and yes."

Throughout this interview, Dani slowly realized that Madame wasn't actually concerned with the answers to her questions. She used her probing and invasive inquiries to gauge Dani's reactions to her questions and see which ones might cause Dani to blanch, hesitate, or misspeak. Madame seemed pleased with Dani's straightforward responses to her questionnaire.

"I think that's enough questions for now, Dani," said Madame as she stood up on her feet. "Thank you. Next I will need you to strip down until you've removed all your clothing so I may perform a bodily inspection."

Finally Dani had arrived at the true audition. Dani kicked her heels off and stood up to reach behind her head and untie the lace of her dress that crisscrossed over the pale skin of her back. The long, ankle-length navy blue dress Dani wore to this interview was beautiful but far too modest for such a job she was interviewing for. But when Dani seductively undressed herself for Madame she revealed that beneath her demure dress she had stealthily clad herself in garters and stockings, a spaghetti-thin thong that fully bared her buttocks, and a lacy bra that barely covered her nipples while displaying nearly the entirety of her breasts. Madame's eyes and mouth were wide open with surprise and thinly veiled lust. Now Dani had her attention.

Madame personally assisted Dani in removing her bra and underwear and then told her to stand still while Madame performed a visual inspection of Dani's naked body. After viewing Dani from every possible angle, Madame had Dani twirl around, flip her hair, jump in the air with her hands at her sides so her breasts bounced up and down, bend over and spread her cheeks, and squat down to the floor with her back bent so her bottom was pushed back to look as large as possible. Madame grabbed some body tape from one of her desk drawers and used it to take measurements of Dani's body which she noted on a sheet on her clipboard. She measured Dani's cup size, her waist circumference, her thighs, the length of her arms and legs, and even the size of her feet and hands.

Madame asked Dani to open her mouth as wide as possible so she could inspect the quality of Dani's teeth. She fondled Dani's breasts for a couple minutes to assess their heft and weight and then stretched out Dani's nipples as far as they could reach until Dani cried out in pain. Madame spread Dani's buttocks apart and squatted down to peer into Dani's crack so she could see how clean Dani kept her backside. She snapped on a pair of surgical gloves and doused her covered fingers in lubricant before pushing them inside Dani's anus. Dani gasped as Madame used two fingers to stretch open her asshole and prod around the inside of Dani's bowels. Madame tested the clench of Dani's sphincter, used her fingertips to gauge the depth and looseness of Dani's anal cavity, and most of all checked the reaction Dani made at having her anus violation. After the initial discomfort, Dani seemed to enjoy having her asshole used. In Madame's final assessment she found that Dani's ass was nice and loose from previous activity but still nice and tight from not suffering overuse.

Madame ran the fingers of her ungloved hand through the fur of Dani's pubic hair. Dani normally grew her pubis out wild and long but she figured she should probably prune a bit for her job interview. Other than the time she had been forced to shave down there, this was the shortest Dani had ever trimmed her bush. A thin landing strip of golden hair that stretched from Dani's mound up to her pelvis were the only pubes she boasted now. Madame pet Dani's fur and nodded in approval at how well-groomed and maintained Dani kept her loins.

Dani threw her head back and moaned when she felt Madame's fingers gliding up and down the parting of her slit. Madame slid her fingers inside Dani's sopping wet cunny with ease and explored both the shallow, narrow portion of her tunnel along with the wider, deep section. When she removed her fingers from Dani's pussy after a few minutes of discovery, Madame brought her sticky fingers wet with Dani's leaking cream up to her nose where she breathed in Dani's scent deeply. Madame stuck her tongue out and licked the fluid from her fingers. She swished the taste around her mouth for a moment before swallowing with a sigh of satisfied appreciation for Dani's natural flavor.

"You may sit on the couch now, Dani," said Madame. "Thank you very much. You've been a most willing and accommodating subject."

"As always, I aim to please, Madame," said Dani with a bow of her head.

Oh, she's good, Madame thought.

Once Dani sat down on the red strangely-angled love couch, Madame commanded her to put her legs together with her hands clasped in her lap. Dani obeyed and waited patiently and politely for Madame to finish jotting down notes before she continued.

"You look and feel perfect, Dani," praised Madame. "It is rare indeed to find such a physical specimen of your calibre. But a pretty face and sexy body aren't everything. I want to watch how you love yourself next, Dani. Touch your body until I give you leave to stop."