Make This Last Forever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Madame," Dani replied subserviently.

Dani spread her thighs apart and drew her knees up until her feet rested upon the couch. Dani bared her pussy for Madame as she reached down and pulled her lips apart with her labia pinched between her fingertips and invited Madame to stare at her insides. Dani massaged her groin, teasing the skin outside her pussy before running the side of her her hand up and down the center of her crotch. She made gasping and groaning noises as she massaged her cunny and spread her accumulating wetness all around her loins. Dani moaned as she stuck two of her fingers inside her watery tunnel and started playing with the inside of her nethers while her other hand stroked her clitoris.

There were certain points in the interview process when Madame could tell whether a new girl would work out of not. Several disqualified themselves during the question and answer section when they refused to answer a query out of embarrassment or during the physical examination when Madame inspected them like a prize piece of horseflesh. Many more faltered during this act when they were required to masturbate for the Madame's viewing pleasure. Something about having to perform so intimate and private an act in front of another proved detrimental to the chances for nervous applicants to succeed.

Dani displayed none of the hesitation or reluctance that might disqualify her. She moaned loudly and made little thrusting movements with her pelvis as she fingered herself. Dani didn't seem to be faking it at all. Her cunny made squishing and squelching noises as Dani assaulted it with her fingers. Dani's gaze burned with intensity as she stared into Madame's eyes while pleasuring herself. Madame found herself actually becoming flustered under Dani's gaze. The way the blonde girl looked at Madame made it plain that she didn't just want a job. She wanted her. Dani's eyes told Madame that she would do anything for her, would debase herself and commit any depraved act that Madame desired. Unlike most of Madame's interview subjects who suffered through this portion of the audition silently and ashamedly, Dani was quite vocal.

"See the way I touch myself, Madame?" asked Dani breathlessly. "It's all for you. Do you like how I look when I'm masturbating?"

Madame cleared a throat that had suddenly turned dry and answered, "You look absolutely delightful, my darling."

"It feels so good, ohhhh," Dani purred. "I just wish it was you touching me, Madame."

My God, this sexy little minx, Madame thought as she became aroused enough that she shifted in her seat to pull her dress up so her pussy didn't leak on the fabric. She always became turned on from initiating these new girls but she didn't think she had ever wanted an applicant as badly as she did this delicious Dani Meadows.

Dani raised her legs off the couch and leaned backward enough to show off her bottom as she asked huskily, "Would you like to see me play with my asshole, Madame?"

"I would like that very much," Madame answered in a careful and controlled tone to prevent revealing the effect Dani had on her.

"I was hoping that would be your answer, Madame," moaned Dani as she extended a finger wet with her own pussy cream lower and rubbed the outside of her anus with her lubricated fingertip.

Dani cried out as she stuck a finger up her butt until her knuckle met the flesh of her bottom. Dani prodded her anal cavity with the curl of her finger, stroking the walls of her rectum while she used her other hand to continue masturbating.

Madame Bouffant, clearly shaken by what she had seen, asked, "How close are you now, dearest?"

"So close," Dani gasped as she fingered both her holes. "I merely await your word before climaxing."

"Stop touching yourself immediately," Madame commanded.

"Yes, Madame," Dani said submissively as she dutifully removed her fingers from her orifices and started sucking the flavor of pussy and ass off of them.

Madame stood to her feet with shaking legs and pressed a button on her desk phone.

"Mindy?" Madame croaked into the intercom. "Close down the lobby and come to my office right away, please."

"Be right there!" a voice hummed through the speaker.

A minute later, Mindy walked through the door to Madame's boudoir and showed no surprise at finding Dani sitting naked on the couch. She blatantly looked over Dani's body while standing by Madame's desk with a hand resting on her hip.

"You're doing an excellent job so far, Dani," said Madame. "But I need to see how well you perform when with a partner. Crawl over to Mindy for me and eat her cunt."

"Yes, Madame!" Dani exclaimed.

Dani didn't need to be asked twice. She had been fantasizing about licking the come out of Mindy's pussy ever since she met the sexy receptionist a few days ago.

Dani got down on all fours and crawled to Mindy. She sat back with her legs folded beneath her as she lifted Mindy's dress. Dani expected to pull down Mindy's panties next but soon discovered that Mindy wasn't wearing underwear. She must have come prepared to participate in the interview. Dani wondered if Mindy helped interview all the new applicants. Dani stared at Mindy's totally shaved genitals and wetted her lips before putting her face in Mindy's crotch and licking away at her hairless pink slit. Mindy gasped and moaned while she tugged at Dani's hair to control where her mouth was placed at on Mindy's vulva.

Mindy was hesitant to overstate anything but in this case she had to be honest. Dani was licking her better than any girl had ever done before. Unlike any other lover Mindy had taken, Dani devoted her entire being to pleasing her woman. There was nothing in the world that existed other than the pussy connected to Dani's mouth. She used her whole mouth in this pursuit, smacking her lips against Mindy's labia, sucking at her juices, flicking her tongue deep inside her slit, and nibbling with gentle firmness at Mindy's clitoris. Dani reached up beneath Mindy's dress and grabbed ahold of Mindy's tight buttocks to use them as leverage while she fucked Mindy with her mouth. Mindy started grinding her pelvis against Dani's face with her hand tangled in Dani's hair, fucking the prospect's mouth right back.

"That's right, you little slut," Mindy growled as she humped Dani's face. "Fucking lick my cunt and take all of my come."

"What is your assessment, Mindy?" asked Madame. "Is she performing up to your standards?"

"Just give her the fucking job already," Mindy groaned. "Oh fuck, here it comes!"

Mindy sucked in a breath of air as Dani suddenly shoved a finger inside her while stimulating her clitoris with the tip of her tongue using laborious circular motions. A few seconds later, Mindy wailed with loud long-lasting cries as her come flowed forth to slowly drip into Dani's open mouth. Mindy held Dani to tightly to her crotch for a moment more before letting her go with a gasp of air and slinking away.

"Impressive," Madame said admiringly as she beheld visions of a perfect escort and model employee. She employed several amazing women but she didn't yet have a star, a perfect courtesan who could take her business to the next level. "Most impressive."

Dani licked Mindy's come off her lips and grinned at Madame with makeup dripping down her face. She didn't bother to wipe herself off, preferring the taste and smell of a woman's climax to linger on her face near to her senses for as long as possible. Dani loved reliving the taste and smell of her last lover every time she breathed.

The sight of Dani's sticky face covered in female ejaculate with makeup running down her cheeks along with the fact that Dani didn't seem to care about either those things made Madame's cunny squish with a mini-orgasm.

"It is easy to perform for a beautiful girl like Mindy," said Madame as she strode over to the bed. "The clients you would serve as a companion will not be like her though. They will be older, sometimes even elderly women. They might be overweight or unattractive. You would still need to perform for them with just as much as enthusiasm as you displayed when licking Mindy. Can you do so?"

While Madame spoke, she laid down on the bed and pulled her dress up to her waist as she spread her legs apart. Her feet rested on the edge of the bed and sans underwear Madame's well-trimmed cunny opened itself for Dani. While Dani could still smell Mindy's scent in her nose and taste her flavor in her mouth, she wanted more. Dani desired to place her face between this older woman's thighs and eat her until her come rained down on Dani's face.

Dani nodded her head at Madame's inquiry and crawled to the foot of the bed to kneel before her future employer. She placed her hands on Madame's thighs and rubbed them while she sniffed at Madame's dripping wet cunny. Moisture had pooled at the opening of Madame's pussy and Dani couldn't wait to slurp the gathered fluid into her mouth. She sucked on Madame's toes and ran her tongue up and down the soles of her feet while her mouth journeyed slowly upward from Madame's shins to her knees. Dani kissed and licked her way up Madame's thighs traveling ever closer to her center. Dani took the hair and flesh of Madame's pubis between her teeth with a wild hunger.

"Oh fuck, bite me harder," Madame groaned. "My God, Dani."

Dani worked Madame's skin between her teeth for a while then lowered her mouth to kiss Madame directly upon her leaking slit. Her mouth made slurping noises as she sucked Madame's accumulated seepage into her mouth and swallowed it with a loud gulp. Dani extended her tongue and got to work.

It seemed to Madame that most of the girls who auditioned at Companions ate her pussy with a halfhearted effort, making a job or task rather than making passionate love. Not so with Dani. She devoured Madame's cunny more than she licked it. Madame was most taken by the look in Dani's eyes when she licked Madame's pussy. Her gaze was ferocious and displayed a deep sense of fulfilment at being afforded this opportunity to pleasure a woman with her tongue. It was like Dani had no other purpose than to get women off using her mouth and she behaved like she had just discovered the meaning of life between Madame's thighs. Dani wasn't faking in the slightest, there was nowhere else in the world she would rather be right now than tongue-deep within Madame's cunt. Madame almost never touched her subjects during this portion of the interview, instead trying to assess what guided her applicants when they performed cunnilingis without direction. But this time Madame found herself petting Dani's hair and caressing her face lovingly while Dani licked her. She needed no direction; Dani knew exactly what to do.

Madame held Dani's mouth to her cunny and rocked her body against her interviewee's face with increasing fervor. Dani licked, sucked, and ate Madame's pussy quite possibly better than any lover Madame had ever known. Mindy stared in openmouthed shock as her normally imperturbable boss lost her composure for the first time Mindy had ever seen and started screaming at the top of her lungs. Dani had just given Madame one of the best orgasms she had ever experienced.

When Madame sat up after a long recovery she looked down at Dani dutifully sitting back on her knees in a subservient position. Like a timid child begging for another treat, Dani asked Madame most politely if she could please eat her pussy again. Dani wasn't trying to impress or persuade her prospective employer; she genuinely desired to lick Madame's ripe and delicious cunny again. Madame laughed and laid back down before putting a hand on the back of Dani's head to guide her tongue back between Madame's thighs.

"Dani has been such a good sport this afternoon, Mindy," Madame said between moans. "Why don't you come over here and give her a nice come as reward for services rendered?"

Dani waved her buns back and forth in anticipation as she sensed Mindy approaching her from behind. Mindy sat on the floor to Dani's side and slightly behind her. She rested one hand on Dani's lower back while her other hand squeezed both of Dani's plump asscheeks and ran over her inner thighs near enough to detect the heat and moisture radiating from Dani's highly aroused cunny.

Dani moaned against Madame's pussy as she felt two of Mindy's fingers enter. Soon a third and then a fourth joined them. Dani licked Madame sloppily, her mind growing weak and helpless as Mindy fingerfucked her from behind.

"That's it, you wanton slut," said Mindy with a menace that contradicted her shy and nerdy initial appearance. "Come for me. Spray it all over my hand."

Dani and her Madame orgasmed almost simultaneously. Dani spent the next three hours in the Madame's boudoir office, licking and fingering both Madame and her assistant Mindy to their heart's content. She quickly lost track of how many times she licked Bouffant and Mindy's pussies and assholes throughout their lovemaking. The interview concluded with a daisy chain that Dani had masterminded where Mindy planted her face between Madame's cheeks and licked her crack while Dani ate Mindy's pussy from behind. It was the longest and most intensive interview Madame had conducted since opening her business. Needless to say, Dani got the job.

Afterward, Dani worked with Mindy at her front desk computer to get Dani all signed up for her benefits and to be officially entered into the employee rolls. It felt surreal to be discussing the merits of various insurance plans with Mindy only minutes removed from being tongue-deep in the girl's asshole. Mindy scheduled an appointment with a professional photographer for a photo shoot of Dani in her underwear that they could use for advertising on the Companions website. The company also provided Dani a stipend to tide her over until her first assignment was scheduled. Dani felt so giddy with happiness, excitement, and relief by this point that she gave Mindy a warm hug and a kiss before leaving $300 richer for having done nothing more than have sex with two sexy women and answering a few questions.

Dani felt extremely nervous for her first assignment after Mindy called to tell her it had been scheduled for this Saturday. Could she perform well enough not to tarnish the Companions brand? Would she utterly embarrass herself? Would she disappoint Madame and find out Adina was wrong about her after all? Dani had no idea what she'd be doing on her "date". Dinner and a movie? Poetry slam? Sex dungeon? Who knew? A limousine was picking Dani up from her apartment and taking her to her client so this must be pretty serious. Dani got her hair done and bought a fancy new dress to wear in anticipation of possibly having to integrate with socialites several classes above her own. She expected to attend a cocktail party or charity ball or mingling with millionaires at some hoighty-toighty event.

Imagine Dani's surprise when the limo picked her up and took her to the country club for a day filled with golfing, playing tennis, and swimming. The woman who met her in the lobby of the club wasn't Dani's type at all. The millionaire business owner named May was an older and slightly overweight woman with short gray hair and large glasses that made her look exactly like a stereotypical grandma. But over lunch at the club restaurant Dani discovered how good-natured May was and learned about how hard she was trying to get back in shape after suffering a heart attack a couple years ago. Hence the day filled with physical activity. Plus May was hilarious to boot, one of the funniest women Dani had ever met. Dani started to relax and let her guard down while they ate and she actually started enjoying herself.

Dani had never golfed before but May had been a well-regarded semipro player in her youth. She taught Dani the proper form while standing extremely close behind her so that Dani's bottom rubbed against her crotch as she demonstrated the proper technique for swinging a club. Under May's tutelage, Dani was clubbing balls with ease on the driving range and she then played a nine-hole course with her client. She acquitted herself well enough despite appearing ridiculous wearing a long dress while playing. Dani was having so much fun she didn't care in the slightest how she looked.

When Dani pointed out her lack of proper attire she found out that May had obtained Dani's measurements from Mindy and had bought her some spandex training gear and a new swimsuit that fit perfectly. Dani definitely wouldn't turn down free clothes considering how poor she had been lately. May pranked Dani earlier by not telling her about Dani's new clothes. She had apparently enjoyed Dani trying to golf in her dress so much that she didn't want to say anything. So this clothing would be the first of many gifts Dani would receive from her clients.

Better prepared now, Dani changed into the tight spandex sportswear and put her hair in a ponytail so they could play tennis. Dani had never been much of an athlete but May stayed patient with Dani until she got the hang of it. Afterward, Dani and May cooled off in the swimming pool with Dani wearing the very skimpy but still classy hot pink bikini May bought her while May wore a modest one-piece swimsuit covered with a t-shirt. May felt than a bit self-conscious about her body which Dani hoped she to help her overcome.

They visited a private sauna next where Dani promptly disrobed so May could finally see what she had paid so much for. The elderly woman's eyes widened when she first saw Dani's busty, wide-hipped body and Dani encouraged May to take off her robe as well. May was hesitant and tried to beg off but eventually Dani won out through attrition. Soon they both sat naked and steamy together on the wooden bench. May pointed out with displeasure her own wrinkles and spots, the rolls of fat on her tummy and thighs and the cellulite forming on her calves. But Dani didn't see any of May's imperfections, she only saw the beautiful woman underneath that aged form. Dani and May kissed for a while in the sauna with their arms around each other's shoulders but didn't go any further than that.

After they had both showered, May took Dani out to dinner at a fancy restaurant. The most gourmet meal Dani had eaten the last few weeks had been macaroni and cheese, so she gorged herself on boiled lobster, a salmon salad, a white chocolate torte, and a bottle of Pinot Grigio. After dinner, May asked if Dani would like to go home with her. She assured Dani that she was not expecting sex in any way, she just wanted to spend more time with Dani. May said her day with Dani had been wonderful, the nicest time she'd had in years and she didn't wish to do anything to spoil it. Dani replied to May, telling her she did want to go home with her and was in fact expecting sex. Dani was even looking forward to it instead of thinking of it as a chore. She liked May and wanted to make the older woman feel desired.

Dani spent the rest of the night between her customer's thighs, taking May to heights of pleasure she could have never dreamed of. Dani rolled May's wrinkles away to access her wiry grey-haired snatch and deliver her to orgasm after orgasm. The elderly woman retrieved a never before used strapon (still in the box even) and proceeded to fuck Dani with it for hours in over a dozen positions. Despite the elderly woman's age and weight, she was quite fit from golfing and swimming every day and she kept up her endurance in admirable fashion as she fucked her escort.

Dani didn't feel skeevy at all at having an old lady fucking her. At the age of sixty-six, May was the oldest lover Dani had taken by over a decade. But May loved Dani's body and treated her with tenderness and respect near to reverence. Even when she was young May could have never believed she might sleep with a girl so beautiful. The blonde vixen sat on all fours in front of her and wriggled her perfect ass as she begged May to fuck her hard. May licked Dani's wet pussy and stuck her tongue inside Dani's sexy asshole to her immense satisfaction first before fucking both those holes. As May buttfucked a woman who wasn't even born yet when May was forty-two, she realized that all her naughtiest unfulfilled fantasies were coming true.