Make This Last Forever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Dani laid in bed betwixt satin bedsheets as her lover snored lightly next to her. She stared up at the ceiling and the same thought crossed her mind over and over again. I can't believe I actually got fucking paid to do this.

May called Madame the next day to sing Dani's praises and word of the charming and delicious new girl spread quickly around Companions' clientele. Dani soon became Companions most popular escort. She was young, beautiful, infinitely giving, genuinely kindhearted, and so understanding and helpful with these older women's issues with self-image as they aged. Despite being a wild beast in the sack, Dani also possessed a naive and innocent appearance that the older women loved. The contrast drove Dani's customers crazy. It was like getting to fuck a virgin for the first time every single night.

Most of the escort service's clientele were lonely older women with money who were either widows or lifelong bachelors. A few younger women interested in exploring their bicurious tendencies also utilized Companions' services if they could afford it but for the most part the business' clients were either middle aged or elderly. It wasn't just sex these women wanted, they also desired companionship, lively conversation with beautiful and intelligent girls, an arm to link with or a hand to hold while at dinner or attending the theater, and a warm body to cuddle with at night and immediately upon waking in the morning.

It was Dani's naturally cheerful and helpful attitude that attracted so many of the older women to her. Unlike some of the other escorts at Companions that Dani had met, she didn't care at all that the majority of her clients were older, sometimes grey-haired, sometimes chubby women. Whenever she went out with coworkers on an off night the other companions would drink and gossip, usually making fun of the women they serviced. One of them joked that eating them out was like munching on dried roast beef.

Dani never joined in with her coworker's meanspirited jibes and jabs. Frankly, if you couldn't get a lady wet before eating their pussy, no matter what age, you were doing something wrong. Dani could find something beautiful in all women no matter their outward appearance and she loved making women with low self-confidence and self-worth feel special. It felt like she was actually doing some good in this world.

Sometimes Dani's customers didn't even want to have sex, merely wanting to feel close to the kind, beautiful girl for an evening. It was certainly true that many of them enjoyed Dani's talented tongue. A surprising majority wanted to pleasure Dani as well even though their paid time should have been all about them. Dani was more of a giver than a taker but if part of her client's thrills included licking the pussy of a pretty girl forty years their junior, who was Dani to deny them the pleasure?

Dani reaped the financial rewards of her newly chosen profession. The base rate for an evening with a "companion" was a $1200 charge with extra fees incurred for any added time or for taking a companion on trips out of town. The business took a 75% cut of Dani's earnings which seemed high but then again Dani didn't really know how this all worked. All she knew was that she was making over $300 for a night's work, far more than she could have earned with any legitimate employment. Besides, Dani made more than enough in tips to compensate for what Madame collected from her commissions. It wasn't unusual for Dani's clients to stuff a few hundred dollar bills in her panties before Dani departed from their homes or hotel rooms the morning after their sessions. Though she only went on three or four "dates" per week, Dani would easily clear over two grand in that time.

Mindy handled the scheduling for all the companion's appointments and she found that Dani's evenings had quickly become booked for up to three weeks out. The only recourse was for clients to pay extra to have their dates moved up in the schedule. Dani soon had women paying double or even triple the base rate to see her within the next week, further bolstering Dani's earnings.

Madame had never employed a companion with such high demand. Their business had always teetered on the edge of profitability but now with Dani as their star escort they were raking in the cash. When Madame analyzed the data Mindy kept of all the appointments and scheduling, she discovered Dani was having a ripple effect as well. Clients who were disappointed that they couldn't be with Dani for another two weeks but weren't willing to pay exorbitant amounts to move up in Dani's schedule were hiring other companions out of frustration and causing demand to increase across the board. Dani was quite literally the best thing that had ever happened to Madame's business.

Dani was also a model employee. Whenever she visited the main office, she made a point to service the gorgeous receptionist who did such a tremendous job operating the boring parts of the business. Dani got underneath Mindy's desk and ate her out while Mindy talked on the phone to clients or worked on her computer. Dani also scheduled time with Madame each week to discuss client outreach and address specific customer's needs. They also took time to debate new techniques and practice them with each other. Which really meant they raced to see who could make the other woman come the most times in the few hours allotted them.

Customers were surveyed following their Companions session and whenever companions were rated as lacking in performance, they were required to spend a night with Dani who would reeducate them with a refresher course in the sapphic arts. Nights with Dani always left her companions changed, affirming or altering their sexuality and recharging their libidos for future encounters with customers.

It was Dani who first suggested a new program where clients could purchase the services of two companions for a night so customers could indulge their fantasies for lesbian threesomes and group sex. The package included getting to watch Dani and another companion fuck and then the customer enjoyed sex with Dani and her companion individually before the three of them all had sex with each other. This new program proved to be a highly successful and popular addition to the Companions service package. Dani felt like she had really contributed to the business and was proud to be in charge of something that met with such success. Within six months of Dani working there, Companions started bringing in enough money that Madame bought Dani a brand new car as a bonus.

Despite being employed in a very adult profession, Dani remained a twenty-three year-old who behaved rather foolishly and shortsighted at times as young people often do. Instead of paying off her student loans and other debts while saving or investing her income, Dani spent all her newfound wealth on a luxury condominium, on car insurance for her sexy red convertible with its "PLYGRRL1" vanity plate, on purchasing bombastically expensive jewelry, and on absurdly costly dresses that she usually only wore once.

Dani lived fabulously, as if there were no tomorrow waiting for her. Her clients took her to the most expensive restaurants and only the most exclusive nightclubs. Dani soon noticed she was starting to gain some weight from eating out every night. She got a gym membership and hired a personal trainer to ensure she stayed as sexy and fit as possible. It was hard keeping in shape when there was no shortage of amazing food and always plentiful booze around. Drugs, too. Dani wasn't the type to stay in at her age. On her off nights, Dani would always go out with other companions who weren't busy working and they prowled bars and clubs for alcohol, cocaine, ecstasy, and most importantly for pussy. She stayed up till the break of dawn drinking, fucking, or doing blow until she passed out until the afternoon and started all over again. Dani's partying lifestyle had become excessive and decadent enough to put the strictest hedonist to shame.

Not long after Dani started at Companions, Adina left the escort service. The client who had gifted Adina the eye-popping diamond necklace for her birthday retired as CEO for the pharmaceutical company she managed and moved permanently to San Sebastian in Spain. She asked Adina to come away with her and Adina gratefully accepted the offer. As far as Dani knew, the two of them lived a life happily ever after with siestas, tapas, Spanish wine, and nude sunbathing on Catalonian beaches every single day to go with making love every single night.

A few months into her new career as an escort, Dani returned to Cornwell to visit Ms. Wilkfield for the first time in over a year. Dani still wasn't speaking to her parents and she didn't bother seeing them even though she was back in her hometown. She came back purely to visit with Karen. Though they hadn't seen each other in a long while, Dani and Karen remained very close and exchanged letters monthly. Dani never sent letters to anyone else these days but with Karen it was so much more romantic and intimate to commit words to paper using a pen than to simply type out an email. Karen was almost like a second mother to Dani, though it was difficult to think of her that way considering they occasionally tore each other's clothes off and made wild passionate love to each other.

Whenever Dani came back to see Karen their visits started out innocently enough. They would usually sit on Karen's patio and drink tea while they spent hours catching up and reminiscing. Dani had known Karen her entire life and she felt more comfortable and at ease around her than anyone else. Inevitably their conversations would turn with a carefully worded phrase or the lift of an eyebrow. Karen and Dani would begin eyeing each other hungrily while they teased by stretching their arms out wide while yawning to emphasize their bosom or pointedly crossing and uncrossing their legs so the pantieless gape between their legs was revealed. When their shared lust finally became too much to bear, Karen and Dani would practically attack each other as they ripped their clothes apart and pleasured each other's naked bodies for hours.

Dani never felt taken advantage of by Karen despite their significant age difference. Truthfully, Dani probably desired the fifty-four year-old woman even more than Karen did her. Despite the newly formed wrinkles that showed every time Dani saw Karen again and the negligible pockets of fat on her tummy and thighs, Dani thought Karen was beautiful both inside and out. She had the kindest heart and a warm, generous soul. Dani never felt more at peace than when she was enveloped in Karen's loving arms.

Though they loved each other deeply, Dani and Karen both understood how senseless it would be for them to be in a serious relationship. Besides the scandal it would create in their small town, Dani's mother Pamela and Karen were best friends since their college days. Not to mention the awkwardness over Karen having once been madly in love with Dani's mother. Maybe she still was. The way Karen sometimes gazed at Dani with a strange look of deepest yearning made Dani wonder how much of Pamela she saw in Dani whenever Karen made love to her. Though the mother and daughter hardly resembled each other, how could Karen not think about how she was fucking the daughter of the greatest love of her life? Yes, the whole thing was scandalous enough with Dani and Karen fucking on the side; no need to dredge up all that other drama.

But this time felt different from Dani's previous visitations. Dani had changed a lot since Karen last saw her a year ago. She wore more makeup and dressed herself in more revealing clothing. Dani's attitude seemed haughty and almost full of herself, totally unlike the sweetheart Karen was used to. She constantly checked her phone and ignored Karen rudely whenever Karen tried starting a conversation with her.

Dani had recently sold her cell phone number to one of her clients for an even grand. She normally never handed out her personal information to clients but this lady was actually pretty sexy compared to Dani's usual customers and the offer was extremely hard to refuse when the lady was on her knees eating Dani out. Dani's eyes pored over the naked selfie the woman had taken of herself and sent to Dani in advance of their date scheduled for tomorrow night. The woman knew how much Dani enjoyed big, fat asses so she made sure her body had been positioned in the bedroom mirror so her large posterior was prominently displayed. Her giant cheeks surrounded a deep crack that Dani could almost but not quite see into. Dani texted a message back saying she couldn't wait to lick every inch of that body and stuff her face right in between the woman's sexy cheeks.

Karen liked the old Dani so much better than this rude, entitled girl who showed up on her doorstep earlier. She used to be so very sweet, an almost naively innocent girl despite her unashamed enjoyment for sex. Karen used to miss Dani's All-American look when the girl went through her goth, punk, and butch phases. Now Karen would prefer any of those over the slightly slutty, basic way she dressed herself. At least those other styles seemed genuine. Karen couldn't help feeling resentful of her young friend who had grown up too quickly for Karen's liking. Karen's good manners and self-control slipped as bitterness overcame her better judgment after Dani ignored her for over five minutes.

"Is there somewhere you would rather be right now?" Karen snapped as she indicated Dani's phone.

Dani sighed and tucked her phone back into her purse begrudgingly. "Just stuff for work," Dani said dismissively.

"Ah yes, this wonderful new job you won't tell me anything about," Karen said. "What's really going on, Danica?"

Dani gulped before answering. It felt like she was confessing to her own mother. Dani loved Karen too much to lie to her. Dani explained her new job to Karen, making it clear she was not being taking advantage of and was performing this work of her own free will. She kept bringing up how much money she earned as if that made being a prostitute okay.

"God, Dani," Karen said as she put her face in her palm. "I have plenty of money. If you needed help all you had to do was ask."

"I don't need help from anybody," Dani snapped. "Every dollar I've earned, everything I've accomplished has been on my own. I haven't needed help from Tom or Pamela and certainly not from you."

"You might think this is fun now," Karen warned sternly. "But you'll get burnt out soon enough in this lifestyle. The women you work for don't care about your personal well-being, they only care about their profit margin. They'll chew you up and spit you out if you're not careful. If you don't get out of this soon and make a real career for yourself I promise you are going to regret it."

"I won't regret a damn thing," Dani retorted. This was the first time they had ever raised their voices with each other with anger or frustration. It felt so wrong. "I'm an adult, not a scared little teenager any more. Besides, you're not my fucking mom, Karen, and I get enough judgment from her anyway. For the first time in my life I've found something I'm really good at. There are women who have paid over five grand to sleep with me for one night. Frankly, you should just be happy you're getting this for free."

"Is that really what you think of me?" Karen replied sadly. "Am I just another customer to you now?"

Dani was dismayed to see the hurt showing in Karen's expression. Seeing the pain marking Karen's visage broke through Dani's impetuous resolve. Karen was the only person Dani was close to any more and she believed they would never hurt each other. As usual, Dani was wrong. Dani lowered herself from her chair to sit on her knees before Karen. She took Karen's hands in hers and kissed every knuckle.

"I'm so sorry, Karen," Dani sobbed. "What the hell is the matter with me? You mean more to me than anyone."

Karen cupped Dani's face in her hands and kissed her on the forehead before bringing their lips together for a kiss that left Dani breathless. Karen had always been the best kisser.

"You mean so very much to me too," Karen said with short breath after completing their passionate kiss. She pressed her forehead against Dani's. "You make me feel so young and free, Dani. Like I'm this dumb little girl in love again. God, I were just fifteen or twenty years younger, I would make you mine in a heartbeat. If Pamela said anything I'd just tell her to go to hell."

Dani laughed and in between even more kisses she replied, "You make me feel safe, Karen. I can just be myself when I'm with you. When I'm with my friends, I exude a confidence that I don't actually feel. I make it seem like I have my shit together even when I can barely function. I don't have to do that when I'm with you. I've been too scared of getting hurt again after Ashley and Sam so I chase away or cheat on any girl that I start to have feelings for just so I won't have to commit and possibly get hurt again. But even though I'm such an awful person, you still let me in. You still care about me. You allow me to be vulnerable in a way I can't be with anyone else. I love you so much, Karen."

Karen rose out of her chair to her feet and pulled Dani up with her. She didn't say a word, she simply tugged on Dani's hand and led her silently to her master bedroom. Dani and Karen kissed and cuddled in bed for an hour, talking and laughing together as they slowly removed each other's clothing. When they were finally naked, their hands sought out the cradles of their womanhood. They pleasured each other using their lips and fingers for hours until they exerted the entirety of their strength and slumbered from exhaustion.

When they awoke later that evening, Dani watched the rise and fall of Karen's breasts while she slept and felt her desire mounting again. Dani laid down atop her lover and spread Karen's legs apart using her ankles and thighs so she could fit herself into the gap between Karen's legs.

"I want you this way, Karen," Dani said breathily. "I want to feel our bodies mix together."

Karen smiled sleepily and nodded with agreeance, deciding this was the nicest way she had ever been woken up.

"It's certainly been awhile since we've done this," Karen responded as she spread her legs open further and grabbed Dani by her bottom as she thrust her crotch up against Dani's genitals invitingly so that their pelvises bumped together. "Far too long, if you ask me."

Dani moaned helplessly as her already dampened sex made contact with the warmth of Karen's vulva. Dani loved the way Karen's body felt with her furry mound, her soft, tender skin that contrasted with the firmity of her bony hips and pelvis, and the sopping smooth drench of her genitals that smeared her love all over Dani's groin. Dani fucked Karen as a man would with a woman, thrusting her sex against the area between Karen's legs while Karen spread her thighs as widely as possible. After enjoying this arrangement until their breathing and moans became voluminous with need, Dani pulled Karen up so they sat on their bottoms next to each other. Dani arrayed her thighs into a scissor position so that her loins enclosed the gap between Karen's outstretched legs. The elderly and youthful bodies of the two women writhed together, pulling away and drawing closer in a shared unspoken rhythm. Their cries of ecstasy echoed throughout Karen's empty house as they made love in a way only two women could.

Karen and Dani's overwhelming arousal leaked forth and left the sheets beneath them a sopping mess. Their pussies made wet, sucking noises as their genitals peeled apart every time they combined and got stuck together. The two of them moaned loudly and freely as they participated in the most intense sexual experience they had ever shared together. Karen and Dani gazed into each other's eyes as their essences mixed together and seeped into each other's bodies.