March Madness Ch. 09a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss Rachel."

"Now let's get you cleaned up."

We went to the bathroom and once I was undressed I got into the shower. Miss Rachel got in with me and gently washed every inch of my body using her lavender soap and a sea sponge. It was a special moment of closeness as we shared the warm water. Once we got out of the shower Miss Rachel put me in the black lacing corset as well as matching panties and hose. Next we went to the bedroom and made love. We kissed and licked every inch of each other's body. Miss Rachel removed my butt plug and gently finger fucked my asshole with her finger. The sperm was running out of me as she worked her finger in my backside. When it was well coated with sperm she would have me lick it clean. I was happy with this gentle treatment. After a bit she put the plug back in, pulled my panties up and rolled over so that I could perform analingus. As I made love to her asshole she had a nice climax. When she was ready she rolled over and I ate her pussy to 2 more orgasms.

We were both spent after that and we cuddled up and went to sleep. I felt wonderfully close to Miss Rachel and loved her more all the time.

Friday morning came before my brain was ready. Miss Rachel woke me up by gently stroking my balls through my new panties.

"Are you dreaming about eating pussy, watching my lover fuck me in our bed or are you dreaming about Lucy and the girls tonight?"

"I was dreaming about eating your pussy filled with sperm. I was very happy to be cleaning your pussy." I admitted.

"I hope I can make your dream of being my cuckold pussy slave come true, you just need to convince me that you really want me to fuck my lover while you watch!"

"Yes Miss Rachel."

"I let you sleep in a bit, so hurry up and get ready because you are going to have a long day between work and being Miss Lucy and her friend's pussy slave tonight."

I got out of bed and joined Miss Rachel for coffee and a light breakfast. We had a little talk about the daily news and then we both got dressed and headed to work.

Once at work I got busy with the items that I needed to wrap up for the week and didn't even notice Miss Lucy standing at my desk for several seconds.

"How did you off-site meeting go yesterday?" Miss Lucy asked while I looked up to see her and one of the other young women in the office staring at me.

"It went fine" I managed to stammer out as my face turned very red as I remembered eating all that pussy at the hotel yesterday.

"Are you OK?" Miss Lucy asked with a smile.

"Yes, I was just deep in thought when you spoke." I answered. "Did you have a good afternoon yourself while I was away I asked.

"I had a great meeting with your wife; she has become a very important mentor for me. I just keep learning new ways to reach my goals from her!" Miss Lucy slyly answered.

"I have no doubt that you had a great afternoon."

"We went to the coffee shop and brought you back a coffee also."

"Thank you Lucy, that was very kind of you." I replied.

"We have to get back to work now, but I forgot to add your creamer to the coffee and was thinking I would have to go back when I remembered that you sometimes kept some in your desk drawer. Could you check to see if you have some and save me the trip back?" She asked with a helpful smile.

I opened my desk drawer and could see a take-out condiment container with at least 3 ounces of sperm in it that Mill Lucy must have placed there for me.

"Yes, there is plenty for my coffee, thanks again for getting me a coffee." I said.

Once the two girls left my office, I emptied the sperm into my hot coffee. I figured Miss Lucy would be coming back in a few minutes to make sure I was enjoying my morning coffee.

"Oh, I almost forgot your wife dropped off your walkman for you. She said you just had to listen to the new recordings she put together for you!"

"Thank you Miss Lucy." I said as I drank my coffee.

Miss Lucy carried the walkman over to my desk and handed it to me and as she did made sure to look at my coffee to see if I had added the sperm creamer.

"Enjoy the recording." She said as she left my office.

I put the headphones on and pressed the play button. Quickly the suggestive voice started telling me once again that my greatest joy in life was eating pussy and that pussy tasted best when it was full of sperm.

I lost track of time as I worked at my desk and listened to how much I wanted to be a pussy slave and have my wife cuckold me. Miss Lucy broke the spell I was under by announcing that she was taking off right after lunch because her and her friends had big plans tonight. She also had a brown bag lunch for me that she said I ordered. I looked at the time and it was almost 1:00 PM. I took the headphones off and opened my lunch bag. Inside was a Tupperware container of raw oysters liberally coated with even more sperm. I wondered how much sperm the fertility clinic had to get rid of or did the girls have some other way of keeping me eating sperm every day. There was a note saying raw oysters would be good for my upcoming weekend and I should enjoy them with the very special sauce that had been prepared for me.

In spite of all the conditioning I had gone through, swallowing the cold raw oysters coated with sperm was very difficult. The first one almost made me gag, but once I got it down I decided to quickly swallow the rest and not think about it.

I tried to concentrate enough to finish up the items I had to before I could go leave for the weekend and by 5:00 I was done and headed for my car. When I opened the car door there was a small box with note on the seat.

"Stephanie,

You need to drive directly to the address in this note so the girls can get you ready for tonight's party. You will also find a few more raw oysters and special sauce on crushed ice as a snack for your drive. We forgot to include any napkins, so you will just have to lick everything clean when you are done."

I finished my snack and headed out. I ate fast so that no one would see me eating sperm coated oysters. The address was for a condominium building just off the college campus where Miss Lucy and the girls attended. With Friday afternoon traffic I had plenty of time to think about my new life and I had to admit to myself that I was getting everything that I had fanaticized about and I was loving it.

I parked the car and went to the condo number given in the directions. I rang the bell and when the door opened it was Miss Lucy wearing a very sexy negligee and matching dressing gown. It was very heavily laced and while I could see every curve of her body I still could not clearly see her breasts. I had licked her pussy so much that my tongue knew every inch of it, yet in spite of this intimacy I had still had not seen her fully naked body. The outfit had garters leading to matching black hose and here beautiful legs ended in expensive slippers with high-heels. I must have been staring open mouthed for several seconds.

"You better come in before you drool all over yourself!" Miss Lucy stated.

"Yes Miss Lucy."

As I entered the apartment I could see Miss Julie, Miss Leslie and several other coeds all dressed in fine lingerie. My cock instantly filled my chastity basket and throbbed.

"We are planning to have a Playboy pajama party tonight like Hef has at the mansion and the boys will be here soon. You are our maid for tonight and will also attend to the ladies. This is a 4 bedroom condo and each bedroom will be used as the ladies wish. You will be responsible for attending to ladies when they are in the bedrooms as well as to all of our guests in the main living area."

"Yes Miss Lucy."

"You already have met Miss Leslie and Miss Julie, but it may be hard to remember everyone's name tonight, so you will be gagged and you are just to curtsy when given an order to acknowledge the command."

"Yes Miss Lucy."

"Now it is time to get you fed and dressed." Miss Lucy stated.

Miss Lucy took me to one of the bathrooms and had me give myself enemas until I was completely clean. Next I had to soak in a scented bubble bath for 15 minutes. Then I was laced into a black lace corset with a built in bra and the silicon breast forms were glued in place. It was time to put back in the large but plug I had worn to work that day. Next was a pair of high cut black lace panties.

"We have a special snack to help you make it through the night, so let's go to the kitchen before we put your makeup on.

I followed Miss Lucy to the kitchen and at the table was a plate with several Oreo cookies on it and a highball glass of what I assumed at first glance was milk. I quickly realized that it was more sperm to eat with the cookies.

"Eat up Stephanie, our guests will be here before you know it!?

I sat down and began to dip my Oreos into the sperm and eat them. The sperm was cold and stuck to the Oreos quite well, but some slid off each time I dunked a cookie. The girls were grinning ear to ear but I heard several of them let out a "ewww..." and one offered that it was the grossest thing she had ever seen.

"Stephanie is a real cum slut and loves to eat sperm, don't you Stephanie!?" Miss Lucy stated.

"Yes Miss Lucy, I enjoy eating sperm for you and my other mistresses."

It was not exactly true, but I definitely was not gagging on it anymore after the raw oysters dipped in cum.

"Stephanie likes eating pussy even more than sperm but her favorite treat is to eat a pussy that has just been filled with a big load of it. It is called a "creampie" and she will eat all the creampies we cam make for her tonight!"

Once my Oreo snack was finished I had to drink down the remaining sperm in the glass. Next I was directed to one of the bedrooms and the girls did my makeup and nails. They glued on the longest nails they had and painted them a blood red.

Next they brought out a dress box. They were very excited and had me guess what my costume was going to be tonight. They only let me make a couple of guesses before, in their excitement they just had to show me. Inside the dress box was a classic Playboy bunny costume. It was pink satin and even though I had never seen a bunny in person, just in pictures; it looked perfect.

"Miss Robin made it just for you, don't you love it?" Miss Lucy stated excitedly.

Since my nails were done the girls did most of the work to finish getting me dressed. First they removed my panties and butt plug. Next they took a large hypodermic syringe and injected several loads of sperm into my bottom. They said that I would need some lubrication and that it is always better to use a natural product. The next item was a strange looking device. It was a dildo with a bend on the end and a base like a butt plug. After wearing a butt plug nearly constantly the last week it went in easily. As I straightened up, I could feel the tip of the device pressing against my prostate.

"Oh" I let out.

"That little bend in your dildo will drive you crazy tonight!" Miss Lucy explained.

The girls helped me on with black fishnet pantyhose that were sheer to the waist so that there would be no visible transition of hose as the disappeared into the bunny costume. The hose had a seam up the back and it took a little adjustment until the girls were satisfied that my seams were straight. I noticed while they were working on the pantyhose that there was a small hole in the pantyhose where my sissy cunt would be located. Once the pantyhose were adjusted just right Lucy pulled them back down a bit in the front and slid an extra large condom over my caged cock.

"We don't want you to stain your pretty bunny costume that Miss Robin made you do we Stephanie?" Lucy asked.

"No Miss Lucy"

The girls held the bunny costume so I could step into it. As they pulled and tugged it began to fit my body like a second skin. Miss Robin had made it perfectly for my body. As soon as it was adjusted properly my breast forms were covered, but it made me look like I had natural cleavage. The bottom had a little extra padding in just the right places so that it made me look like I had more of a woman's hips and butt. In the crotch area of the costume she had padded it so that it looked like I had real pussy lips instead of a caged cock.

The girls began to adjust the bunny tail and after a moment of frustration the tail clicked in place and was locked to the dildo in my sissy cunt.

"You are going to love this!" Miss Lucy said.

Miss Lucy patted my bunny tail and the dildo in my ass started to vibrate and the end rotated against my prostate. My legs went wobbly and I almost lost my balance.

"Every time someone pats you on your bunny tail the dildo in your sissy cunt will vibrate and the prostate massager will rotate giving you a deep massage. The length of the energized state will vary each time, but the shortest time will be about 10 seconds! Isn't that fantastic Stephanie?"

"Yes Miss Lucy!" I said with some trepidation.

The girls next helped me get into black high-heels that I would be wearing. The next item was an ankle bracelet for each ankle. The two bracelets were attached together with a satin ribbon.

"I don't want you taking long steps tonight, so the ribbon is only 18 inches long and if you take a step longer than that, you will break one of the fine chains of an ankle bracelet. The bracelets are on loan from two of the girls and if you break one you will receive a swat for every dollar of value by the owner. They are not cheap bracelets and I can assure you that you will not enjoy it if you break one. As a hint to the pain you will receive, neither bracelet is worth less than $100 dollars"

"Yes Miss Lucy."

Miss Lucy helped me to stand in the high-heels and try a few steps with the ribbon limiting my stride. And then a wig was placed on my head. Next was the bunny ears and as they had me model the bunny costume I could see in the mirror that I looked fantastic.

The girls spent an additional 15 or so minute making sure the wig, makeup and earrings were perfect. Miss Julie tied a 1 inch wide satin ribbon around my neck as a chocker to help cover my Adam's apple. The satin ribbon was decorated with rhinestones that spelled 'Cum Slut'. Between the two words was a Playboy bunny emblem made with the rhinestones. Sewn to the center was a dangling silver penis with balls charm. Then Miss Lucy opened a box with a ring gag in it. The ring was hard rubber with a groove for my teeth around the outside.

"This ring gag will keep you quiet but leave you mouth and tongue available for our purposes."

Miss Lucy snapped the ring into my mouth and it immediately forced my mouth into an "O" shape and there was no way to force it out with my tongue.

"This gag is for your protection as much as anything. Since you can't talk with it in place, you won't be discovered to be a sissy slave by your voice. You look convincing enough that after a few drinks the boys will never guess that you are not a tall sexy Playboy Bunny."

I could not answer, so I just nodded my head.

The food is ready in the kitchen and the bar supplies are there also. When someone comes to the door you are to open the door, curtsy and give them one of these cards that will be on the table there.

"Dear Guest, I am being punished by my Mistress tonight and have a ring gag in my mouth that prevents me from speaking. I will serve you as I would my Mistress and all you have to do is request my services. If my service pleases you please pat my bunny tail.

At your service, Sissy."

"None of the guys will try to fuck you because they are all here as boyfriends of one of the girls. They are not going to hit on you because there are not at liberty to do so and since you can't speak none of them will be able to ask you for your number."

I nodded my understanding.

"You are to circulate among the guests, serve the appetizers and fill beverage requests. In addition there is a bell in each bedroom and when you hear it ring you are to go immediately to that bedroom and fulfill the requests of the Mistress using that room."

I nodded again.

"You can go to each room now and ring the bells to learn the tone of each, because if you go to the wrong bedroom when a bell is rung you will receive a series of swats for each mistake. It will be a progression of prime numbers, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17 and so on."

I must have looked scared.

Miss Lucy continued. "Don't look so scared Sissy Stephanie, the bells are distinct. You are to knock one time and wait for the command to enter. If you don't hear a command to enter you should try a different bedroom. Every time you make a mistake going to the right door, you are to hand this permanent red marker to the girl in the correct room so she can put a mark on the palm of your hand. At the end of the night we will tally your score and give you the required number of swats. Miss Robin added a little pocket to your bunny costume so you can keep the marker with you at all times. All the girls will know you have the marker and if they are displeased for any reason you can be sure that they will add marks to your palm as needed."

I nodded my head in understanding.

Once Miss Lucy placed the marker into the little hidden pocket of the bunny outfit, you could not even tell I had it on me.

"Now go check out the kitchen so you will be ready to serve our guests when they arrive. And quit nodding your head, a proper sissy maid should always curtsy when given an order."

I curtsied and started for the kitchen to inspect the setup. I had been taught to curtsy in my maid costume and I wanted to lift my skit each time. Lucy realized that I didn't have anything to do with my hands in this costume so she directed me to cock my head to the side and touch my cheek with my long painted fingernail and try to look as coquettish as I could. I quickly got used to doing the move without reaching for my skirt and petticoats but Lucy and the girls insisted that my coquette look needed a lot of practice. When they quit laughing and were satisfied with my new curtsy I went about learning the setup.

Once I was familiar with everything, I went to the different bedrooms to learn the sound of the bells. Miss Lucy was right, the bells were distinct, but two of them were pretty close.

Guests soon started to arrive and I went through the process of greeting them as they came in. Some came as couples and a few came as guests of girls already at the condo. Each guest had an engraved invitation to Lucy's 'Playboy Mansion Style Pajama Party with Creampie Service'. They all had on some kind of long coat that I took and hung up in the closet. Most of the boys had some kind of silk pajama but a few of the just more athletic just wore silk boxers. Most of the guys had a pipe just like Hef would walk around with. The girls wore their sexiest lingerie, some had silk robes but at least half of them were walking around in see-through negligees that hid nothing. My lack of orgasm with constant teasing had me overloaded and having all these fine looking college girls walking around the condo with little to nothing on was keeping my dick tight in the chastity device. The tight bunny costume was also contributing to the pressure I was feeling with my cock and balls.

I circulated with the snack tray and took drink orders to fill while trying not to look at the sexy bodies on display which would only make my caged cock throb more. Every time I served one of the guys they would be giving me glances so that their girlfriend wouldn't notice. As a former normal male I had mastered the ability to check out a girl without my female companion noticing. It was very strange to be on the other end of the technique. Some kind of looked suspicious when I was close, but after a few drinks I think they all were convinced that I was what I was pretending to be. Maybe not the prettiest girl there, but not someone they would ignore if they had a free shot.

1...345678