March Madness Ch. 09a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
196 Followers

Don't let them up just yet. Turn around and gently lick their wet dick with your pussy just above their face. Talk about how they never did you that many times before and how exciting it made them to eat you out after they came in your pussy. Tell them that it was so good for you that you will let them do you orally after sex from now on. Be sure to make them eat you after sex from that point forward and they will become an expert at Cunnilingus. If that is the only way they can have sex with you they will soon be quite willing to perform oral sex on you before or after intercourse."

The young women were nodding their heads the whole time Miss Rachel taught them about getting your lover to eat a creampie. When I was finished eating the dish of sperm they quickly packed up and headed out. I was sure most of them would be masturbating as soon as the got back to the nursing dorms. I also speculated that in the future they would try and get their boyfriends to eat a creampie. Miss Hannah said she would come back tomorrow night so I could thank her properly.

Miss Rachel and I headed to the bedroom so I could wash the blue off and she could put me back into my lacing corset as well as check my 3 inch butt plug for the night. Miss Rachel said that she had a sore pussy from this morning and asked me if I would mind gently licking her pussy while she fell asleep.

Miss Rachel got comfortable in bed and I positioned myself to lick her pussy.

"Don't get me excited; just gently lick my sore pussy while I drift off to sleep Stephanie!"

"Yes Miss Rachel." I answered as I started licking her outer lips. Miss Rachel was tired and it did not take long for her to fall asleep but I so enjoyed the taste and smell of her pussy that I kept up my oral worship until I was ready to go to sleep.

After the long night we got up a little late and had to rush to get ready for the day. I once again wore the white lacing corset but for Wednesday Miss Rachel put me into pink panties and my hose were white with little pink hearts woven into the fabric. There was no fresh pussy juice to put into the zip-lock bag, but Miss Rachel had me take it to work so that if Miss Lucy could make me a fresh cachet I would have it for the day.

It was an hour before Miss Lucy could get me alone Wednesday morning and we once again had a nice "69" session where I licked Miss Lucy to 3 orgasms. Her ample nectar made for a nice pussy juice deposit in the breathing bag. I spent as much time as I could take deep breaths with the mask while working at my desk.

That evening when I got home Miss Rachel had a new task for me. I had to go through all my drawers and collect my male underwear and then we went to the backyard and I had to burn them on the grill. It took over an hour but when I was done my underwear drawer only had 6 pair of lace panties in it. Miss Rachel handed me a package of silk undershirts to replace my cotton ones. I have always worn the sleeveless tank top style of undershirt and these new ones were that style just made out of silk instead of cotton. Miss Rachel told me that from now on that that was the most masculine piece of underwear I would own, silk tank tops for undershirts.

Once we finished placing my new silk tops in the dresser, it was off to the best lingerie shop in town; Le Boutique Jacqueline. We arrived about an hour before closing and I was sent in to select at least two dozen panties with matching garter belts and a similar number of high quality stocking to match the new lingerie. My last instruction from Miss Rachel was to make it clear that the lingerie was for me.

"May I help you?" I was asked as soon as I entered the exclusive shop by an elegant woman that was in her 40s or 50s. She had just a hint of a French accent.

"Yes please, my wife has sent me to buy lingerie."

"What type of lingerie?"

"I am to buy panties, garter belts and hose."

"What size is your wife?"

"The lingerie is for me." I admitted as required by Miss Rachel.

"Well go to the dressing room and strip so that I can take your measurements." I was instructed.

Once I was down to my corset, panties and hose I called out to her that I was ready. She came in and acted like she measured men for panties everyday.

"Why do your panties have that bulge?" She asked.

"My Mistress has me wear a chastity device and that is what you are seeing." I answered as I turned every shade of red possible.

"Well let's take a look at what we are working with."

She simply reached up and pulled my panties down my legs and had me step out of them.

I did my best to cover my caged cock with my hands.

"Mon Cheri, you are not the first little sissy boy that I have dressed, now move you hands."

It was then that I saw her nametag, she was Jacqueline and I would have to assume that this was her lingerie boutique.

"Well that is going to make an unsightly bulge in your panties!" She stated.

"I only wear the chastity basket some of the time, so other times I can have panties that fit tight." I explained.

"Turn around so I can see your derriere and get a better idea the right style."

As soon as I turned, she spotted my butt plug.

"And what is that in your bottom?" she asked as if she did not know.

"It is my butt plug that I wear to help me with anal sex." I admitted sheepishly.

"Very well then, a mixture of panties is needed, but most will need to have enough materiel to cover your little dickie when you are in your chastity device."

"My wife Miss Rachel says to call it a sissy clit if you please."

"As you wish Mon Cheri."

It was like this was a normal everyday occurrence for her.

"What kind of panties do you like?"

"I need to have panties that are very lacey; my panties must be very feminine and not be mistaken for men's underwear." I explained.

"That is not a problem in our shop, nothing here would be mistaken for men's underwear!" She answered with a bit of offence in her voice.

An hour later I left the shop with 3 dozen panties with matching garter belts and 54 pair of hose since they were having a buy 2 get 1 free special on stockings. The shop was expensive and it cost well over $1000 to buy these quality items. I purchased more than planned because I just said yes every time she showed me a pair of panties that she felt would look good on me. When you add in colors it didn't take very long to get up to 3 dozen sets of panties and garter belts. I was glad that it was closing time or I might have owned every style in the store. Once I was back in the car Miss Rachel had me tell all about shopping for panties. The main thing she wanted to know was had I told the clerk that the panties were for me.

"Did the Mademoiselle Jacqueline ask you who you were shopping for?"

"Yes Miss Rachel."

"Did you tell her that they were for you?"

"Yes Miss Rachel, I told her that I was my wife's panty slave and that the panties were for me."

"Is that all?'

"No, when she was measuring me she wanted to know what was making the bulge in my panties. I told her about the chastity device I was wearing and she pulled my panties down to inspect me down there so she could better find panties that would work for me."

"Were you proud to show her my cock all caged up for your Mistress?"

"No Miss Rachel, I was embarrassed."

"You need to get over that, I want you to be proud to display your caged cock to anybody I choose, or more correctly my caged cock!"

"Yes Miss Rachel."

On the drive home all I could think about was my new life as a panty wearing sissy and pussy slave. I own no male underwear and as far as I knew I would never own any again. When we got to the house I could see Miss Hannah's car in the drive.

"Oh good, Miss Hannah is here so you can thank her for your laser hair treatment."

We went inside and Miss Hannah was in a hurry so went directly to the guest room.

"Strip down to your lingerie and then you can undress me."

"Yes Miss Hannah."

Miss Hannah sat on the bed and watched me with a sly smile. Once I was down to my panties, corset and hose I started undressing Miss Hannah. Tonight Miss Hannah was not in her nurse uniform. Instead she was wearing a spring dress and sandals. Once I had her down to panties and bra she had me lay on the bed. She slipped off her panties and sat over my face so that her asshole was directly over my mouth and she was facing toward my feet.

"I brought you a special treat Stephanie; I have been sexually teasing my husband for several days trying to build up a large load in his balls for you. I convinced him that my period had come early and if he could hold off for a few days I would make it worth the wait. When he got home from work this evening he was as horny as a billygoat. I had given my bottom a good cleaning before he got home so I could make you a treat. I told him that I was still not ready for him to fuck me in my pussy, but if he couldn't stand to wait he could fuck me in my ass. Wasn't that nice of me Stephanie?"

"Yes Miss Hannah."

"I almost never let him fuck me in the ass because I don't enjoy it as much as having a hard cock in my pussy. But he loves to fuck me in the ass. He says my tight little athletic ass is perfect for fucking and before I could change my mind he had me on my knees in the bedroom and once I was well lubed, he had his hard cock up my ass. He fucked me fast and hard and quickly shot a big load up my backside. While his cock was still in my bottom I used my muscles to massage his cock and started talking dirty to him. I told him how big his hard cock felt in my tight asshole and guess what, he didn't lose his erection. As I started rocking back against him, he got to fucking me again. Like I said he loves to fuck me up the ass and he was giving it to me twice in a row without losing his metal."

As Miss Hannah talked I could see his sperm starting to leak out of her asshole.

"Now I want you to eat his 2 loads of sperm out of my asshole while I play with my clit!"

With that she sat her asshole on my mouth and I started tongue fucking her. I loved Miss Hannah's tight ass myself so I understood why her husband liked to fuck her in her asshole so much. I wish I could put my hard cock into her tight little ass. With her build Miss Hannah was always going to have that tight tomboy ass and pert breasts. And her fresh face combined to make her one very hot woman. I loved licking her asshole and since it was the first asshole I tongue fucked it was always going to be special.

As I worshiped her ass more and more sperm would leak out and into my mouth. I used the sperm as I had been trained and was giving her tight rosebud a "sperm-shine". When the sperm was used up I would press my tongue into her bottom as far as I could and coax more out. It took about 15 minutes of tongue worship of Miss Hannah's asshole while she played with her clit for her to reach her first big climax. Once she climaxed she flopped forward and played with my heavy balls as I gently licked her asshole. Miss Hannah was ready for more a few minutes later.

"There are two loads of sperm in me, so you better get to eating the second load out of me."

Miss Hannah reached around and unhooked her bra as she sat her bottom firmly on my face. I quickly started rimming her again. As I worked my tongue she was rubbing her pert tits and playing with her nipples. I could not see those fine tits, only her hands sliding along the side of each breast. It was extra frustrating to know her high and tight breasts were fully exposed but I could not see them. It was like being a teenager and hoping for any sight of a girl's breasts. I desperately wanted to see Miss Hannah's fine tits but her fine tight ass was blocking my view.

Miss Hannah was not playing with her clit as I used my tongue on her asshole, so it was going to take longer for her to have her second orgasm. I was very motivated by the thought that I might get to see her beautiful breasts. Her body was different than Miss Rachel's or even Miss Lucy's, but it was a body that had always made me horny. Her youthful face and that tight athletic body always made me remember the freckle faced tomboy who lived down the street when I was growing up. She was the girl I first fantasized about besides my sister and her friends when I masturbated and for me Miss Hannah was the perfect image of my teenage fantasy neighbor.

Sperm and more sperm ran out of Miss Hannah's asshole and into my mouth. I was completely wrapped up in the experience and my lust for Miss Hannah. I was becoming addicted to eating sperm from these women's bodies and while I would have never started eating sperm without being forced, I was now full of desire to eat sperm out of Miss Hannah's ass. I was like a starved dog in a butcher shop. The more sperm that drained the more sperm I wanted.

It was pretty quick after my realization that I was becoming addicted to eating sperm from the bodies of my Mistresses that Miss Hannah had her second climax and a bit more of her husband's sperm slid out of her asshole and into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around in my mouth to savor this last bit of spunk as she came down from her second climax. Miss Hannah lay her body forward and adjusted her position so that my nose was inside the folds of her pussy.

"Miss Rachel and Miss Lucy told me how much you like to breathe the aroma of their pussies; I want you to let my scent envelop you and so you can tell me if my pussy smells as good as theirs."

I took several deep breaths and just let her hot moist pussy world fill my senses and felt my cock throb in its cage.

"I love the smell of you pussy Miss Hannah. Your pussy makes me think of the mountains right after a spring rain."

"I am glad you like my pussy smell, but tell me what your other Mistresses pussies smell like?"

"I find Miss Lucy's pussy reminds me of the ocean as the sun comes up and Miss Rachel's pussy is my garden place."

"What about Miss Robin's pussy?"

"Miss Robin's pussy reminds me of jasmine."

"I don't understand."

"Well one second her dominate side is what you sense about her and the next second you can feel here "pure as Ivory" side. It makes me think about the orient, things are not quite what you think at first and there is always a whole other side to experience. All of this combines to remind me of jasmine."

"As you breathe my mountain rain aroma, press the tip of your tongue against my clit and make small circles without licking. I just want to feel the pressure of your tongue on my hard clit as I relax and you enjoy my scent."

I pressed the tip of my tongue against her clit and tried to move her clit in small circles without breaking contact. Her pussy was completely covering my nose and every breath was full of her wonderful pussy aroma. While I was having my aroma therapy Miss Hannah was gently licking my hairless balls and using her fingernails to lightly scratch the head of my cock between the stainless steel wires. I could feel her pert breasts on my abdomen and I was certain that I could feel her hard nipples against my skin.

It is hard to explain all the emotions and feelings I was having at that moment. My cock was tight against the sides of my chastity cage and the pressure was uncomfortable. At the same time the tight feeling of the cage was exhilarating. I was constantly eating pussy and the more time I spent between the legs of my Mistresses without any chance of my own climax, the happier I got to be eating pussy. And I have always loved to eat pussy. I felt wonderfully complete when I was making love to these wonderful pussies with my mouth and tongue. Even the sperm and creampies were starting to feel right. I was certain that I liked to eat sperm from pussy and even sperm by its self was not so bad. The sperm was a "gift" from my mistresses and it was becoming a treat even if it was not mixed with their pussy juice. Everything was more than I had ever fantasized about but I was happier than I would have expected to be kept in chastity and eating all this pussy.

"Eat me." Miss Hannah said breaking my thoughts.

Miss Hannah started rocking her pussy on my face as she started sucking my very full balls into her mouth. When she had one of my balls in her mouth she would swirl her tongue against it. I was pretty sure she had been talking to Lucy and it was driving me crazy with lust.

Miss Hannah reached her climax very quickly and as she came she clamped my right testicle between her teeth. I bucked my hips up off the bed as a bolt of lightning shot up my spine. Miss Hannah released my ball and I licked her pussy lips until she was ready to get up.

As she put on her panties I was just staring at her high and tight breasts.

"Would you like to give my breasts a sperm shine?"

"Yes Miss Hannah I would love to polish you fine breasts with sperm!" I jumped to say.

"Well it is getting late, so we will do that some other time."

Miss Hannah finished getting dressed and I joined Miss Rachel in bed. She was almost asleep and just wanted to cuddle. She said that she was not in the mood for my oral service, if only my cock was available for some good old fashioned fucking it might be worth waking up for sex. I leaned against her back and held her breasts in my hand as she went back to sleep. As I drifted off myself I imagined that I was giving Miss Hannah pert breasts a sperm shine with my tongue.

I woke up and it was Thursday morning and I only had 4 more days of chastity to go. The last game was Monday night and I was counting on my freedom Tuesday morning.

Thursday was rather mild compared to the rest of the week. I got up in the morning and Miss Rachel wanted a morning orgasm. So I started our day by eating her pussy until she had a couple of orgasms. She did mention that her pussy really needed a hard cock and while she appreciated my efforts to please her with my tongue, Miss Rachel said that she had gone long enough without a good fucking. I had on the white lacing corset holding up nude colored stocking and I had a pair of white and pink lace panties on under my business cloths when I left for the office.

I got to work and because I had several meeting Miss Lucy didn't come by until lunch time. When we broke for lunch she brought in a take-out order from the Chinese restaurant down the street. She had ordered egg drop soup and some lo mein. Once the door was closed she had me remove my pants and sit behind my desk in my corset, stockings and panties. Once I was situated, she got out our soup.

"Looks like your egg drop soup doesn't have much egg drop in it, lucky for you Miss Hannah sent along the perfect thing for that."

Miss Lucy had a zip lock bag with several ounces of sperm from the clinic. When she added the sperm to the hot soup, it cooked and formed many floating clumps of sperm.

"There, that's better!"

"Thank you Miss Lucy." I said reluctantly. I was still not used to eating boiled sperm.

As we eat our soup she talked about how much fun we were going to have on Friday night. Lucy had worked several hours of overtime last week and this week so that she could take off most of the day Friday and go get prepared for the evening of fun.

When we finished our soup Miss Lucy served the lo mein.

"It looks like they forgot to include some soy sauce for your lo mein, but no need to worry because Miss Hannah sent along plenty of you favorite sauce."

I should have been getting used to this sperm on my food, but Miss Lucy must have put 5 ounces of sperm over my lo mein and it looked pretty gross.

"Eat up Stephanie, you are going to be very busy this afternoon and won't have time for any snacking."

I didn't want to do it but I knew if I didn't follow Miss Lucy's orders I would get something worse later. I started eating and the first couple of bites caused me to gag a bit. I thought I was getting used to consuming sperm but this dish was getting to me a bit.

jbirdman
jbirdman
196 Followers
123456...8