March Madness Ch. 09a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
196 Followers

"Don't dawdle Stephanie, I want you to lick my pussy and the day is wasting."

I am always happy to eat Miss Lucy's pussy, so I quickly finished my lo mein. When Miss Lucy was finished she had one more surprise for me. She handed me a key card for a hotel a mile from the office.

"On your calendar you are scheduled to finish the day at an off site meeting. The meeting is a ruse that I put on your schedule and instead you will spend the rest of the afternoon eating my pussy in room 413 of the Hilton."

I was sitting there in my lingerie wide eyed and open mouth.

"On my schedule is a meeting with your wife at her office. I have left your wife's number as a contact number and if anybody calls to check up on me she will say that I am in the restroom and will call back in a few minutes. Then she will call me at the hotel."

It was clear that they had put some thought into this plan.

"Miss Rachel will make sure nobody gets the wrong idea about us both being out of the office this afternoon. She will call the receptionist 5 minutes after I leave to let me know that she is running late and that if I hadn't left already not to be in a hurry. Nobody will think your own wife would provide an alibi for her husband to spend the afternoon in a hotel with his sexy college coop assistant. And that busybody receptionist will tell everybody about your wife calling."

"Thank you Miss Lucy for making sure that rumors don't fly around the office."

"You're welcome Stephanie."

Miss Lucy was picking up the lunch trash when she took a look at the two zip-lock bags.

"We can't put these in the trash; the cleaning people might wonder why you have bags of sperm in your office. You will have to lick the bags clean before we throw them out; we can't be careless now can we?"

Lucy took one of the bags and had me push my hand in from the bottom and the bag turned inside-out on my hand. She quickly did the same with the second bag.

"Now lick the bags clean so nobody will get curious!"

As Miss Lucy tidied up I used my tongue to lick all the sperm residue off the inside of the bags. It was pretty crazy sitting at my desk in nothing but lingerie from my waist down licking sperm off of plastic bags like I was eating ice cream.

Once I was done cleaning the two bags to her satisfaction Miss Lucy added them to the trash and headed out of my office. It took a few seconds for me to remember that I didn't have any pants on. I quickly retrieved my pants and got dressed. It was half an hour before I needed to leave, but all I could think about was eating Miss Lucy's pussy.

I headed out for my afternoon meeting and Miss Lucy was planning to head out well after me. I got to the hotel and parked in the deck. I waited 1 minute or 2 just to make sure somebody wasn't following me. It didn't make sense that someone would follow, but I guess I was a bit nervous. I ended up riding the elevator up by myself and at this early time in the afternoon the hallway was empty. I got into the room just fine.

On the bed there was a bag and an envelope addressed to Stephanie so I opened it and read the note.

Dear Stephanie;

You are to follow these directions exactly using the contents of the bag. 1) Strip down to your corset, panties and hose. 2) Take the two pills provided. 3) Apply a nice layer of lipstick and then 4 layers of lip gloss. 4) Place the cock gag in your mouth and buckle the strap tightly. 5) Hang the IV bag of sperm from the wall lamp at the head of the bed and attach the tube to your cock gag. 6) Attach your legs to the foot of the bed using the ankle cuffs and rope, making sure to have them spread as wide as possible. 7) Place the blindfold on your eyes. 8) Place the headphones on your ears and press play on the portable CD player. 9) Use the wrist cuffs to secure your hands to the head of the bed. 10) Relax and enjoy the CD.

It was pretty tricky to get the last wrist cuff shut but I managed. The CD was playing and it was Miss Rachel's voice talking about my desire to become her cuckold and how much I enjoyed eating pussy. Her voice said that I didn't like normal intercourse very much and that my greatest sexual pleasure was found with my mouth on my Mistresses pussy. In fact it will become increasing more difficult to reach a climax by fucking my Mistress. It will be terribly exciting to put my hard cock in Miss Rachel's pussy, but no matter how long I fuck my climax will be very difficult unless I hear Miss Rachel say "cum for me my little cuckold pussy slave." Miss Rachel's voice suggested that I loved to eat sperm and I especially liked to eat it out of her pussy. She was also suggesting that even though I loved to eat sperm and craved it, I should continue to worry that it made me queer to eat sperm and that no matter how much I grew to love eating sperm I would always want to quit but would not be able to stop myself. Her voice said that if I couldn't eat pussy my desire would be to tongue fuck my Mistress's asshole. The suggestions continued with my desire to be taken in my asshole by my Mistress using a strap-on. I was to crave a good ass fucking at least once a week and if I didn't get it I would feel sexually frustrated until I did. I would start begging my Mistress for a good ass reaming if I went more than 7 days without one and my desire would increase every day that I didn't get fucked beyond the week.

Miss Rachel retold my fantasy of being her pussy cleaner when she cuckolded me in our bed. My greatest joy in life was for Miss Rachel to get fucked by a big cock while I watched, her voice on the CD suggested. The sexual feeling I get from eating her pussy after she fucks her lover would be so intense that I would have an orgasm while eating her creampie. Her voice said that I was to learn to have multiple orgasms like a girl without ejaculating.

I would find out later that the drugs I took were a mild hypnotic drug and the entire CD that was playing was designed to give me hypnotic suggestions about being Miss Rachel's pussy slave and to reinforce my formally secret desires. The girls felt that by reinforcing my fantasies that I would become a better pussy slave for Miss Rachel sooner. There was nothing being suggested that I had not dreamed about myself and had told to Miss Rachel. I lay there in the hotel room in a lustful state drinking sperm from the IV and getting very turned on by the thought of Miss Rachel cuckolding me as I watched. My cock was straining to get hard and I was sure it was turning purple with so much blood trapped in it.

My hypnotic dream was interrupted by someone getting on the bed. They removed the cock gag from my mouth and I licked my lips clean of the sperm. I felt the butt plug being removed and the cock gag quickly replace it. I could feel the sperm flowing into my rectum. Next a pussy sat on my face and I was in heaven. I quickly started licking for all I was worth and it only took a few seconds to realize that this was not Lucy's pussy. Who did this pussy belong to? And was that sperm I tasted as I used my tongue and lips to make love to this unknown pussy. It didn't taste like Miss Rachel or Miss Hannah and I didn't think it was Miss Robin.

After a few seconds I didn't care I just wanted to eat pussy and bring pleasure to my unknown Mistress. The woman was grinding her hips hard against my face and she had several small climaxes and then a loud powerful orgasm that was shaking her entire body. The CD kept playing, reminding me that my greatest pleasure in life was to eat pussy and that the best pussy to eat was one full of sperm.

She slid her pussy off of my face and relaxed a moment to enjoy her climax. When her legs got some coordination she turned around and sat her asshole on my lips. I loved to lick my Mistress's assholes almost as much as I like to eat pussy and I was getting great pleasure from licking her rosebud. I could feel pussy juice and sperm draining onto my face as I made love to this unknown asshole. I loved the feeling of my tongue sliding in and out of her like a small cock. I wished at that moment that my tongue was longer and thicker so that I could better make love to her asshole. My cock had been trying to get hard in the chastity basket for close to 2 hours and it was throbbing in the confinement. A low level constant pain that only increased my lust.

My mystery mistress was getting very excited with my oral worship of her rear passage. The pussy juice was flowing out of her and running down my chin. It was hard to tell how much was her nectar and how much was the sperm already deposited in her. After a few minutes I could feel some extra movement of her perineum with my face and I figured she was frigging her clit as I ate her asshole. I love the way a woman's sphincter starts to quiver and pulse when they reach orgasm by a tongue in their asshole. It is a marvel to me how it just starts to twitch and a moment later they collapse in orgasmic bliss. It is not as powerful an orgasm as they achieve with stimulation of their clit, but it comes at them like a wave of pleasure that leaves them peacefully satisfied.

My mystery face sitter removed herself from the bed and I could sense her getting dressed and departing. With the CD still playing in a repeat mode, I could not tell for sure what she was doing. I just knew that my face felt wrong not to have a pussy sitting on it.

I don't know how much time passed before I felt the headphones being removed from my head.

"What a slut you are getting started without me!" Lucy said.

Miss Lucy used a warm wash cloth to clean up my face a bit and then she wasted no more time and sat her pussy on my face. I immediately drove my tongue between her pussy lips and tried to use my tongue like a cock. I was so horny at that moment that my whole body ached for an orgasm of my own.

"Slow down Stephanie, I need a little buildup before you try to suck my tonsils out through my pussy!"

I was back in pussy heaven. I just love eating Miss Lucy's pussy and soon she was flooding me with her ample pussy juice. I really was like a starving animal and Miss Lucy's pussy was the cure for my hunger. Her little clit-dick was soon sticking out nice and hard. Miss Lucy was sliding her little dick from my chin to my nose and just flooding my face. I still had the blindfold on and was sorry I could not see her clit.

"Suck my big clit" Lucy said as she settled her pussy on my face so that her little dick was at my lips.

I took great joy in sucking her mini-cock between my lips and did my best to treat it just like a man's cock as I licked and sucked at it. Lucy didn't take long after that and her body shuddered with a strong climax.

As she came down from her first big orgasm she began to slide her sopping pussy all over my face and every so often would set her pussy down so that my entire nose and mouth was covered by her. When she did that I was taking deep breaths to get as much of her aroma as I could.

"You really do like my pussy don't you Stephanie?"

I could not answer with her pussy on my face, so I tried to nod and moan a yes.

"I do believe that you could spend all day with your face in my pussy!"

I moaned and nodded again.

"Well we can't spend an entire day, but I do believe I have your mouth and tongue for the next few hours. Start with my labia and work your way to my big clit you pussy slut."

Miss Lucy took a little weight off my face so that I could control the action a bit and I began my oral worship again. That was the way we spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening. I would eat her pussy and suck her mini-dick to a strong orgasm. Then she would slide her pussy around on my face as she came down a bit and got ready for some more. I lost track of all the orgasms Miss Lucy had that afternoon, but it was the most I had ever made a woman cum.

After a while Miss Lucy decided to take a break because she said we needed a little snack. I was afraid that it meant more sperm for me, but she had other ideas. She got up and put on a silk kimono and then removed my blindfold. It took a few seconds to get use to the light, but when I could see again I was looking directly into her perfect pussy. I was amazed at the mini-cock sticking out between her pussy lips. Miss Lucy was wearing a short silk kimono robe that showed off her perfect breasts without exposing them. She had tied the belt above her hips and the kimono parted so that her pussy was framed by the red silk.

Miss Lucy had brought along several items to feed to me in a "Barbie" lunch box. First up was a banana. It was a bit green and that was just perfect for what Miss Lucy had in mind. She peeled the banana and slid one end into her wet pussy. She positioned the tip of the banana at my lips and I sucked it in like a cock. I did my best to slide the banana in and out of her pussy as I ate it. I could only dream that it was my cock in her pussy. When I finished the banana next came several medium carrots. I could really get a fucking motion going with them between my teeth. Miss Lucy was flooding me as I fucked her pussy with the hard vegetable. I was sad when she made me take bites of the carrot and I could no longer fuck her with it. The next item she pulled out of her lunch box was a long fat knockwurst. It was probably about the length and width of the average hard cock. Miss Lucy easily slid the sausage into her wet pussy.

"I want you to suck the knockwurst into your mouth and then using your tongue push it back into my pussy. I know you want to fuck me with your cock, but I can only let you fuck me with your wurst! You know, give me your wurst!" Lucy said with a laugh.

It took a little practice to get the knockwurst sliding into her pussy and then I would suck it right back out. Once I got my rhythm going it was like I was fucking her. Miss Lucy was creaming my face as I repeatedly rammed the sausage into her and quickly sucked it out again. I may never get to fuck Miss Lucy with my hot dick but I was getting to use a hotdog. It was one of those crazy moments in a sex life that was as incredibly intense as it was unusual.

"When you suck the sausage out of my pussy think of it as a real cock that you are getting ready for your Mistress!" Miss Lucy said.

My mind was completely filled with the image of a cock going in my Mistress's pussy and my role being to get it hard for her. As I sank deeper in to my role of pussy slave Miss Lucy moved toward her orgasm.

When Miss Lucy came, she was grinding her hard clit into my nose as she slammed her pussy against the knockwurst between my lips. After she went over the edge she gently rocked her hips so that her clit rubbed against my nose and the knockwurst worked in and out of her pussy an inch or two.

"That was very nice Stephanie, I needed a hot dick in my pussy but you did a pretty good job with the fat hotdog." She said smiling.

When she was finished with the hotdog she let it slide out of her pussy and got off the bed for a minute.

"Hold your Mistress's cock in your mouth for a minute." She said.

In her handy lunch box she had a small plate plus a knife and fork. Miss Lucy took the slick knockwurst out of my mouth and put it on the dish. She sliced off a bite and fed me the sausage coated with her pussy juice.

"Does my pussy give it a nice flavor?" She asked.

"Yes Miss Lucy it tastes perfect."

"Do you want some mayonnaise on it, there is plenty left in the IV bag?"

"I like it with just your taste fine." I answered.

"Well you should try at least one bite with your favorite condiment."

Miss Lucy unhooked the hose from the IV bag and squeezed out several ounces of sperm on the plate. She cut off a large bite of the knockwurst and with it on the fork scooped up a very large amount of the sperm.

"Try it; I am sure you will like it!"

I opened my mouth and Lucy placed the bite dripping with sperm in my mouth.

"Is it better with or without your favorite condiment?"

"I like it both ways." I admitted.

"Well then we will alternate bites, one with and one without."

Miss Lucy finished feeding me the knockwurst and then went into the bathroom to get dressed. When she came out again you could not tell she had just spent an afternoon doing all these wild things with her boss.

"Miss Rachel said for you to just get dressed and no cleaning up, she wants to see how much pussy you enjoyed this afternoon!"

Miss Lucy released my hands and feet and then helped me sit up on the side of the bed.

"You are such a slut Stephanie, look at all the cum leaking out of your bottom."

It was true, sperm was running everywhere. Miss Lucy had me kneel on the side of the bed and she pulled the cock gag out of my asshole. She quickly pushed the butt plug in to seal me up.

"We can't have you leaking sperm all the way home!"

Lucy went out the door and the last thing she said was. "Remember Miss Rachel said no washing up."

I went into the bathroom and I was a mess. My face was coated with pussy juice mixed with the creampie from my mystery pussy. Miss Lucy had cum so much that my hair was soaking wet. I was accustomed to the smell and enjoyed it, but if I walked by anybody they would know I smelled like sex.

There was a hotel provided toiletries kit, so I used the comb to slick back my sperm and pussy juice coated wet hair. I figured that as my hair dried it would be very stiff. I wasn't to clean up but I needed to look a little less gross. I finished getting dressed and dropped my key card on the desk as I headed out. I left a $20 tip for housekeeping because they probably didn't have to clean up after a pussy orgy very often. There was a circle of wetness on the bed at least 2 foot in diameter at the head and one almost as big where my sissy cunt had leaked sperm.

I used the stairs to avoid people and was lucky enough to get to the parking deck without running into anybody. As I went around the corner of the parking deck to get to my car I almost ran into a woman with a rolling suitcase. A quick "excuse me" was exchanged and as I quickly headed down the row to my car. I knew she had gotten a good whiff of me and as I got to my car I looked back and she was still standing there. She quickly left when we made eye contact.

It was getting dark and the drive home was without any incident. I went into the house and Miss Rachel was waiting for me.

"Miss Lucy told me you were a mess, but I would never have guessed someone could have that much pussy juice dried on their face and hair. You face is shinny with cum and your hair looks like it is glued in place."

"Yes Miss Rachel, I ate a lot of pussy today."

"Did you enjoy your mystery creampie?"

"Yes Miss Rachel, I hope you will tell me who it is."

"It is someone close to us who wanted to see what it was like to enjoy oral worship. Her lover does not like to go down on her and she has a hard time achieving an orgasm from fucking. In fact her lover does not last very long and she has been getting very sexually frustrated. I told her that good men love to eat pussy and will even eat pussy after fucking. She didn't believe me at first but once I convinced her that you love creampies she had to see for herself. This afternoon she planned an "afternoon delight" with her lover in the same hotel and once he quickly shot his load in her pussy she came to your room to deliver your creampie. You should feel proud to help her learn about oral gratification."

"Yes Miss Rachel, but who was it."

"I promised that you would never know and I like the idea that you will have to wonder which of our friends or family knows about your little pussy slave secret. You will have to wonder if someone smiles at you is it just a smile or are they remembering the fantastic orgasms you gave them in a hotel room one afternoon."

"Yes Miss Rachel."

"I have already talked to her and you changed their world today. From now on her lover will only get to fuck her after he eats her pussy to at least one orgasm. She also says she will start to train him to eat creampies. She plans to have a much improved sex life and it is all due to you and your talented tongue. Like I said, you should be very proud!"

jbirdman
jbirdman
196 Followers
123456...8