March Madness Ch. 09a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couples were now dancing and necking constantly and most of the guys were sprouting erections. Some tried not to let them poke out of their boxers or PJs but several of the better endowed boys just let them stick out for everyone to notice. I was sure that none of them had a bigger cock than I did, but nobody there would ever know that. All the fine bodies and sexy lingerie was taking a toll on my caged cock. My cock was pressing against the cage enough to cause a constant mild pain. Seeing a naturally erect cock made me think of my own caged organ throbbing in confinement.

No mater what, they all made sure to pat my bunny tail and the vibrating dildo was giving my sissy cunt a big workout. I was sure that someone would hear something but with the party noise nobody noticed that I was getting stimulated. A couple of times the vibration and motion went on for about a minute and people would become concerned as my legs would go weak and my face would flush. With the ring gag in my mouth I could only nod my head when they asked me if I was OK.

Flirting was in high gear and soon I saw Miss Julie and her date slip away toward one of the bedrooms. I was certain that soon I would be hearing the bells. I kept up my food and beverage service until I heard the bell ring. I set my tray down and headed to the biggest bedroom. I knocked and when I heard Miss Julie's voice I knew I had the right room.

I entered and found Miss Julie reclining on several pillows with her just fucked pussy aimed at the door. Her boyfriend was relaxing in an arm chair waiting to see what was next.

"I told my boyfriend that you only like to eat pussy and that you don't like fucking at all. I told him that you are a sub that can only get off when you are made to perform orally on a freshly fucked pussy. Miss Julie said. You can nod your head if what I say is true!"

I looked her boyfriend in the eyes and nodded my head up and down.

"Now get over here and clean my pussy because after all, you are the 'Creampie Service' provider aren't you?"

I nodded my head and did my little curtsy for Miss Julie.

Miss Julie sat on the edge of the bed and I knelt between her legs and placed my lips against her pussy. With the ring gag, my mouth was held open so I could be used as a sperm funnel.

"Look at my boyfriend Stephanie; he is getting turned on watching you eat my messy pussy! Before this party he had no idea what a creampie even was. At least that is what he says."

I looked over and her boyfriend was playing with his hardon and he seemed quite happy to be stroking an average 5 1/2 inch erection. If he only knew that his equipment was nothing compared to what I had hidden in my bunny costume. At least compared to what my un-caged hardon was like.

I put my 'O' shaped mouth back on Miss Julie's pussy and sucked a load of sperm out of her. I was in a zone of perpetual lust eating pussy all the time and sucking down all the sperm the girls could produce for my enjoyment. While I was kneeling and eating her pussy I bumped my bunny tail on my highheels and the vibrating dildo started up. I was so starved for stimulation that soon I was intentionally bumping my bunny tail so that I could get some sexual stimulation. Any kind of stimulation was better than a state of constant lust without any relief at all. I could not get enough vibration and motion to make me climax but I could feel the sperm leaking out of my caged cock and filling up the condom.

I was completely lost in her creampie when Miss Julie told me to stop.

"My boyfriend is ready to go again and I can hear a bell ringing for you Stephanie!" Miss Julie announced.

I quickly got up and went to the second bedroom.

Because I was late answering I got my first mark on my palm that night.

It was Miss Leslie and she had two boys with her.

"I have learned a lot about driving boys crazy with lust since we last were together Stephanie."

I could see that both boys were naked and supporting nice erections. One was 7+ inches and the other was a little smaller, but both were well above average. I recognized the type of boy they would best be described as the 'geek' type and probably had not even had sex before Miss Leslie took them into her new world.

"I keep them both horny all the time and they have to beg me to let them put their dicks in my pussy. I told them both that they were going to have to learn to eat my pussy after sex or I was going to dump them. They didn't believe me that people actually love to eat creampies, so you need to show them how much you enjoy eating a freshly fucked pussy!"

I couldn't say anything, so I just went to a spot beside the bed and got here legs over my shoulders. Her pussy was so wet from the two loads the boys had deposited in Miss Leslie.

"See boys, Stephanie loves to eat pussy that is full of sperm. I am not kidding, if you want to keep putting your hard cocks in my pussy you are going to clean me out after you cum!"

Miss Leslie was so horny from the double fucking and creampie talk that she came right away. So much sperm was coming out of her pussy as she climaxed that I just had to clamp my 'O' shaped lips against her pussy and suck it down.

"I know it is a big load Stephanie, two boys that I have been cock teasing for over a week. I told both of them that if they jerked off before tonight that I was done with them. I even made them stay together at night to keep an eye on the each other. They came so quick and so much that I know they did as I told, isn't that right boys?"

The both quickly affirmed that they had done as told.

As I kept eating her pussy she told the boys that they should start stroking their cocks and get them nice and hard for her. She said that there was going to be a contest. The rules were simple, she would let them start fucking her in a minute. First one boy would kiss her breasts while the other fucked her for 40 long and slow strokes. If they came, they lost. If the didn't cum then the two boys would switch places for 40 more strokes. They would continue this way until one of the boys came and 'lost' the contest. Then the winner would get to fuck her until he came.

It sounded to me like they were both winners compared to me with my locked up cock.

Miss Leslie continued to explain the rules.

"The winner gets to eat my creampie!" As Leslie paused for effect. "And the loser gets to tongue fuck my asshole!"

The two boys were staring at Miss Leslie and each other, but not saying a word.

"If you don't want to play, I understand. But remember this one thing, if you don't want to play this game leave now and I will never see you again. No more pussy for you guys ever if you leave now.

"You can take care of some other guests Stephanie; I have my own creampie cunt eaters and analingus slaves to take care of me now!"

They did rock-paper-scissors to see who would get the first 40 strokes and they got started as I went out the door. I never saw Miss Leslie again, but I take a kind of pride in her sexual journey. When she had her first orgasm from oral worship it was from me and it was a real Pandora's Box experience for her. She had gone from very timid and unsure of her sexuality to someone that was going to have all the sex and pussy worship her two young studs could provide. What a change in a very short time!

As soon as I was in the hall a 3d bell rang and I was off to eat more freshly fucked pussy. That was how the night went. I went from room to room eating pussy. Sometimes the boys would watch me clean the girl's pussy and sometime they would go to the living area of the condo to get more food and drink. I am sure some took off for the night once they got their rocks off.

I kept count for a while, but after a dozen or so creampies I was done counting. I was so deep into lust that even when no one needed me at that moment, all I could think about was eating pussy and sucking down load after load of sperm. Most girls had me go down on them at least twice that night and some only let me quit eating pussy when my tongue was needed by others. Eventually the vibrating dildo in my ass ran out of battery power, so that ended my small amount of sexual stimulation.

At the end of the night I had 11 marks on my hand, so I would be getting 29 swats from the paddle. I had only received one mark for missing the bell tones, all the others were because I was slow getting to the room. It is hard to stop slurping down one creampie just because someone else had finished making theirs. I was very relieved that both of the ankle chains were still unbroken.

When all the guests had left and everything was cleaned up I was instructed to follow them to largest bedroom. Reclining on the bed was Miss Lucy and her legs were spread showing her cum caked pussy. It was the second time I had ever seen Miss Lucy's pussy and it was a pretty site all freshly fucked. Her pussy hair was trimmed a bit, but there was more than enough to collect all the sperm and copious pussy juice leaking out of her. And sticking out like a small cock was her erect clitoris. I had lusted after this mini cock since the first time I touched it with my mouth and here it was proudly erect.

"Stephanie I know you have wanted to see my pussy and clit full of fresh sperm for some time and tonight you get that wish. As you can see my pussy has been well fucked and is full of sperm and pussy juice. You get to make a choice Stephanie. You can just stare at my pussy and clit while you get your 29 swats or you can clean my pussy without wearing a blindfold and receive double the number of swats. Lets round it up to 60 swats. So Stephanie is it 29 swats while you just get to look at my freshly fucked pussy or do you want to eat my special creampie made just for you?"

I could not answer with the ring gag in my mouth so I just pointed to here messy pussy.

"There is one more condition Stephanie, if I let you eat my freshly fucked pussy you have to wear the bunny costume home tonight."

I was in a state of panic, no way could I drive home in this outfit but I had to eat Miss Lucy's creampie. I was addicted to here pussy and after a moment to think about it I pointed to her pussy again.

"I knew you wanted to eat my creampie so that is what you will get!" Miss Lucy stated with a lusty smile.

The girls quickly removed my bunny costume and pantyhose. Next they removed the vibrating dildo from my sissy cunt. Once the highheels were back on my feet I was positioned at the foot of the bed and my legs were spread wide so that each ankle was tied to a leg of the bed. Next my hands were cuffed behind my back and I was bent over so that my fake boobs were just above the bed. A rope was tied to the cuffs and pulled up to a plant hook in the ceiling.

"We had that plant hook installed just for you Stephanie!" Miss Lucy explained.

I was immobile at this point except for my head.

"The girls are all holding numbers that range from 1 to 10. I will start counting and when I say a number you like you just need to moan a bit and whoever has that number will get the honors of giving you your 60 swats."

Miss Lucy started counting slowly and when she got to 7 I moaned.

"Yes!" Miss Denise exclaimed.

Miss Denise was on the college volleyball team and was very athletic. I knew that she could put some power into my swats.

"Now I will start counting again and when I hit a number you like moan again." Miss Lucy continued. "That number will determine what you get your swats with!"

Miss Denise placed on the bed a fraternity paddle, a wooden spoon, an 18 inch ruler, a riding crop, a 3 inch wide leather belt and a piece of rubber hose.

"1, 2, 3" And I moaned.

Miss Denise showed me a piece of paper with numbers and implements. The riding crop was number 3.

The other devices were removed from the bed and Miss Denise picked up the riding crop. As she moved behind me Miss Lucy moved down the bed so that my face was just about an inch from her pussy.

"Between each swat I want you to take several deep breaths above my pussy so you can have something to distract you from your bottom." Miss Lucy advised me. "Now start breathing in the smell of my freshly fucked pussy Stephanie!"

I had taken several deep breaths when I felt the crop land on my right ass cheek.

"Aghh" was the sound that came out of my mouth as Miss Denise counted 1.

"Don't forget to breathe Stephanie!"

I had taken 5 deep breaths this time when the crop landed on my left cheek.

"Aghh"

Miss Denise would let me take several breaths of Miss Lucy's musky pussy and then she would land the next blow on one of my ass cheeks. I would let out a moan and she would count it off. She was strong and the crop in her hands was really lighting me up.

Finally it was over and she counted out '60'. Tears were running off my face and dripping on the bed.

"The other girls look so disappointed that they didn't win the right to give you your swats that I have decided that the other 3 get to give you one swat each." Miss Lucy announced.

I didn't think that would be so bad compared to 60 swats from Miss Denise.

And then Miss Lucy added "On your balls!"

I made every sound I could possibly make with the ring gag in my mouth but it did no good. Each of the remaining 3 girls picked there instrument of pain and got behind me.

First up was one of the girls that came after the party was started and she had the ruler. She moved around behind me and without a moments hesitation snapped the ruler into my swollen ball sack.

"Aghh ........................" I screamed as loud as I could and started hyperventilating.

"Slow down you breathing Stephanie, you can't enjoy my pussy if you don't take your time!" Miss Lucy stated.

As my breathing came back to normal one of the girls (to this day I don't know which one) slapped my balls with the wooden spoon.

"Aghh ............................"

My balls have never been so full with all the sexual teasing these women had been providing since the basketball tournament had started. Each blow was like a jolt of electricity and then a wave of pain would sweep up from my balls to the top of my head and then back down to the tip of my toes.

I just was getting my breathing back to normal when the riding crop landed the third blow on my balls

"Aghh ..........................." I screamed.

I think I passed out briefly from the sensation overload. The blows were not severe but with the sexual overload I was in, the sensation was incredibly powerful. The next thing I knew my hands were untied from the plant hook and I was being lowered at the side of the bed. A split second later a searing pain was shooting from my ass to my brain.

"Aghh ......................"

"Miss Julie thought it would be kind to give you something to pad you bottom. The only thing she could find was one of those door mats that is like a plastic scrubber. I am sure that it is better than that carpet for your sore bottom!" Miss Lucy added.

Miss Lucy pinched her pussy lips together and came over to my position on the floor.

"I just love the way your mouth is held open in a perfect 'O' shape and I want you to place you lips to my pussy and empty it!"

With her legs spread slightly and my head tilted back, my mouth was in perfect position to clamp on her pussy. I was delirious with lust and the aftermath of my powerful spanking but I wanted Miss Lucy's pussy more than anything I had ever wanted.

"Suck gently Stephanie and I will tell you what you are about to receive.

I started to suck on her pussy.

"I don't know if you noticed with all the activity tonight but once the party was going my boyfriend showed up and we have been at it all night. I have been calling him all week and getting him to play with his cock for at least an hour a night without cuming. I told him that if he didn't cum that he would have the best sex of his life tonight. As soon as he was here I had him in a bedroom fucking me. He didn't last long but I just had him keep his dick in my pussy and I started talking about creampies. I asked him if he knew what a creampie was and he said he did not but I felt his cock twitch when I asked him. I kept talking about how much I wanted him to eat my pussy after we fucked and the more I talked about creampies the harder he got. Pretty soon he was sliding his cock in and out of my sopping pussy."

About then a large blob of sperm and pussy juice slid into my mouth and I swallowed it quickly.

"He took a long time to cum the next time with all his sperm and my pussy juice but after plowing my pussy for about 20 minutes he came again."

More sperm was coming out of her pussy all the time now.

"I let him up this time but had him lay beside me on the bed and I started playing with his cock and talking more about having him eating my pussy after we fucked. He didn't say no but he didn't say he would do it. I kept his dick in my hand and one thing I know now is that a man's cock is the greatest lie detectors in the world. No matter how much he said no to eating a creampie his dick stayed very firm even though we had fucked twice."

I was swallowing more sex fluids than I ever imagined two people could produce, even when one of them was Miss Lucy!

"The next part of my plan was pure genius. I had arranged in advance for the other girls to drop by and help me get him going again. One by one they dropped by my room and acted like they came in by mistake and turned to leave. I stopped them and asked them to look at my boyfriend's big dick. That made it grow as soon as I said it. They would come over and make comments about how big it was and how much they liked a big dick like his. Before each girl would leave they would ask to put the head of his cock in their mouth to see if it would fit. They would suck the end of his cock in their mouth and swirl the tip of their tongue against his cock."

I was moaning into Miss Lucy's pussy as she told her story and I sucked down the results of their fucking.

"Pretty soon he was hard again and ready to go. We started fucking and this time it must have taken 40 minutes for him to climax! The whole time he was fucking me I told him that when he came this time he could eat my pussy to clean me up. When he finally came the 3d time he just collapsed in my arms. When he got some coordination back I asked him if he was ready to eat our creampie."

"Did you mean all that creampie stuff Lucy?" he asked.

"I told them he didn't have to do it this time but I wanted him to think about it because I knew I wanted him to do it very much."

At this point I was swallowing like I was drinking from a glass. There was so much of their nectar coming out of Miss Lucy's pussy.

"I let him go at that point but told him to think about eating my pussy after we fucked when he was trying to fall asleep and that I bet he would be asking me pretty soon if he could do it!"

"Once he left and went back to his apartment I stayed in this bed and played with my big clit and waited for you Stephanie. I wanted you to see my pussy tonight after it had been fucked for hours and let you remember how nice it looked for the first time you would see it freshly fucked. I did one other thing while I waited for you Stephanie. Tonight was the first time I let my boyfriend fuck me without a condom. I have been saving his condoms full of sperm in the freezer since we started teasing you Stephanie and I had 7 of them full. While I played with my clit I would take the frozen sperm out of the condom and rub it on my clit like it was a piece of ice. As my hot pussy melted the sperm I would push it up into my pussy with my fingers. I think I got most of it up into my pussy so Stephanie I think you just sucked 10 loads of sperm out of my pussy!"

The lurid details of her sex tale were making my head spin. I could imagine how sexy it must have been to watch Lucy rubbing the frozen spermsicle against her huge clit.

1...345678