March Madness Ch. 09a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did she do next?"

"She told me that she was going to bed but in the morning her favorite pink panties better be hand washed and dry. And that if she ever caught me with her panties again she would tell our parents and everyone at school that I was a big sissy and that I liked to wear panties."

"Oh my God!"

"She went to bed and I hand washed her panties in our bathroom and snuck downstairs to hang them to dry in the laundry room. The whole time I was washing them she was in her bed playing with herself and it was the first time I heard a woman climax."

"Was that the end of it?"

"No, about twice a month she would come into my bedroom wearing those pink panties and a matching bra and announce that we needed to talk. She would have me sit in my desk chair or on the side of my bed as she talked about sex. You know; things like do you think I have a nice figure, do boys like breasts, butts or legs more, questions that would keep me stuttering out useless answers while my cock got rock hard."

"Did she pay attention to your cock as it got hard?"

"Oh yeah, I think that was the point of the whole thing. She would wait until I had changed into my pajamas for the night and as she asked me if she looked sexy in her pink panties my cock would invariably pop out of the fly in my PJs."

"What happened when you hard cock popped into view?"

"Vicky wouldn't let me cover it up; it just would stick out lewdly as she chatted about what she and her friends had done with boys. She would spread her legs so that her panties would be pulled tightly against her pussy lips and I could see the outline of her pussy, hairs sticking out a bit and I could even see that her panties were getting moist. Pretty soon I would be leaking pre-cum and you could see my cock bob up and down a bit with my heart beat. When I protested, she would remind me that if I didn't want her to tell everyone what a panty wearing sissy I was, I better go along with her questions."

"Did she ever touch your cock?"

"No, never did but she sure liked to look at it when it was hard. She just would get me good and hard and then she would go to her room and turn the light out. I could hear sounds coming from her dark room that had to be from her masturbating."

"I am sure she did like looking at your hard cock, it is one of the best cocks in the world and she was probably wondering why her boyfriend's cock was so much smaller!"

"Thank you Miss Rachel!"

Miss Rachel was having a good laugh at this point in my story.

"Did she do anything else to drive you crazy with boyhood lust?"

"That summer before she started college, she and her girlfriends would come over when I mowed the lawn and they would sunbath on the patio while I worked. Pretty soon they would untie their tops and ask me to put on suntan lotion. As I worked the mower around the yard her friends would turn over every few minutes so that I got flashes of their firm tits."

"So you were surrounded by beautiful mostly naked girls but could not get any relief for your hard cock?"

"One day my parents were gone I got the sun bathing treatment and Vicky made me mow in a pair of boxer shorts. Pretty soon my hard dick was sticking out of the fly and my sister's friends were not even trying to hide to hide their breasts; I was dying of embarrassment as my hard-on bounced as I pushed the mower!"

"Did Vicky ever show you her pussy or titties?" asked when she quit laughing a bit.

"I never got to see her naked, but it was all I could think about was seeing her and her friends naked."

"Was that the only thing she did to you?"

"No, one weekend my parents were going away for a long weekend and even though I had turned 18 they were worried about leaving me on my own. My sister suggested that she come and get me so that I could spend the weekend at the college campus, kind of a chance to figure out what college life would be like for me in the fall and to celebrate my 18th birthday. My mom thought it was a fantastic idea and so the plans were made. Her roommates were supposed to be gone for the weekend and we would just tour the campus together."

"Was that what happened?"

"No, her three roommates all stayed at the apartment for the entire weekend. As soon as I got to their apartment the four girls got dressed into their best lingerie and had me naked and tied to a chair in the living room."

"You're kidding!"

"No, my sister had told them about my cock and how she used to make me hard so she could look at it. The more she told them the more they wanted to see for themselves what my cock was like. So they hatched this plan to get me to campus and see for themselves. My cock had taken on mythical status among her girlfriends."

Miss Rachel had a look of shock on her face as I told the rest of the story.

"Her roommates had bugged her to make this happen for over a year, so when my parents had plans it became the perfect opportunity to get me to campus. I don't know why I did it, but the girls in the sexy lingerie started hugging me and saying how much they wanted to see my big dick, well it all began to make sense to me. They reasoned that they didn't want me to get carried away with myself and so it would be best if they tied my hands to the chair."

"You just let them tie you up?"

"It all seemed reasonable, I was so turned on I would have done just about anything they asked. I was still a virgin at that time and I was crazy with lust for these coeds."

"Keep going!" Miss Rachel instructed.

"Well, they kept me tied one way or another for most of three days. They even supervised my showers and bathroom activities so that I could not play with myself. It ended up being their goal to keep me hard as much as possible. That was when I learned about "blue balls", they wanted me to go home with the worst pair ever."

"Did any of them touch your cock?"

"No serious touching, each of her friends could wrap her hand abound my hard cock to "compare" it with their boyfriend's cocks. No stroking allowed, that was my sister's rule. They could look and measure it but no stroking."

"That must have kept you very hard to have those pretty college girls holding your hard cock and saying how much bigger your cock was than their boyfriend's."

"Yes Miss Rachel."

"Describe their lingerie for me."

"Some of the time they walked around in matching bras, panties, garter belts and hose. Most of the time they wore little "babydolls" that were very cute but not sheer in the breast area or panties. I could see every curve and their nipples would get hard so that I know exactly how big their titties were but I never saw any of them naked."

"What about during the day?"

"During the day they would walk around in bra and panties and sometimes hose held up by garter belts. They would have me wear a bathrobe but no underwear. My hard cock was sticking out all the time and if I began to get soft they would start talking about sex and other cocks they had seen and how much bigger my cock was than their boyfriends."

"They kept you hard all weekend and nobody even touched you cock except for wrapping a hand around it?"

"Not a single stroke and they kept me tied to the bed spread-eagled at night. When it was time to go home, Vicky waited until the last minute to take me back and make sure I would not be home alone. She knew that the minute I was alone all the work to give me "blue balls" would be ruined. On the drive home she had me open my fly and pull my cock out so she could see it. Then she had me talk about each of her friends, which one had the best legs, ass and titties. It was dark out but she could see my erection with the dash lights and the lights of passing cars. She let me put my cock away about a block from the house. I didn't think I could get my hard cock back into my pants but somehow I managed."

"What happened when you went inside?"

"Our parents wanted to hear about our weekend and tell us about theirs. I don't remember anything about the conversation except when my Mom asked me why I was so quiet. I told her I was just tired from all the excitement. Well my sister decided that she was tired also, and would get up early in the morning to drive back to campus. We went to bed and my sister tied my hands and feet to the bed so I could not masturbate."

"When did you get set free?"

"Vicky let me free in time to go to school, even gave me a ride so that I was not able to take care of my lust. I didn't get to jack-off until Monday at school. I told my first period teacher that I was having a diarrhea attack and got a hall pass. I bet I came in under 2 minutes once I was in the stall."

"Your sister Vicky was quite the cock tease!"

"I guess she was, I never thought about it that way, because it was the only sister relationship I had and it was normal to me."

"I must thank your sister for setting you on this path. It is pretty clear that your first "sex" was mostly teasing and denial. Your first orgasm with a "girl" was when your sister made you clean your cum out of her panties. I am sure that having all your early masturbation fantasies involving panties and being denied access to pussy with your magnificent cock made a very powerful imprint in your psyche. On top of that, you gave your sister and her friends control of your erection! And they got that control by threatening to tell your family and friends that you were a panty loving sissy."

"I guess that I had always suppressed the obvious connection between my early sexual experiences with my sister, her friends and my fantasies. My sister did not have a plan to do this to me, but she could not have done much better with one."

"Tonight during the basketball game we must call your sister and thank her for starting you on the path of becoming a cum eating panty wearing sissy and pussy slave that you are!"

"Yes Miss Rachel." But I was not happy about confessing to my sister Vicky.

We spent the rest of the day in bed with my face between her legs or licking her asshole. When Miss Rachel got tired of my oral worship she would have me fuck her with the mouth dildo. She was getting a little sore, so I would have to fill her pussy up with sperm and then suck it back out. I was like a starving dog and her pussy was my favorite meat. I would guess that Miss Rachel had about 100 orgasms counting all the small ones along with the major climaxes that day and evening.

As game time approached we got cleaned up again. I had my sissy cunt cleaned until it was clear and then we took a long shower together. After cleaning up Miss Rachel helped me get dressed in my cheerleader costume. First I was laced into my tightest corset and the breast forms were still glued on, so I immediately had a nice shape. Miss Rachel put several ounces of sperm up my bottom for lubrication and then inserted the large buttplug.

Next Miss Rachel helped me pull on the heavy "dancer's" pantyhose with the glitter. Then she pulled the cheerleader sweater over my head and adjusted it so that the block letter A was just perfect over my ample bust just like last time. The tight panty for the outfit was next. Miss Rachel laced on my pair of "Keds". Then the special blond cheerleader's wig was placed on my head. Miss Rachel made me put on my makeup as she watched and coached me. It took twice as long but I did it myself and somehow I felt very proud. Next I put on the earrings and I thought I was done when Miss Rachel handed me a small box.

"What is it?"

"Open it and see."

Inside was an ankle bracelet with an engraved charm. The charm was 3 overlapping hearts with an arrow through them on one side it said "Miss Rachel's Sissy" and on the side against my ankle it was engraved "Cuckold".

"Thank you Miss Rachel!"

"Your welcome Stephanie, but you are not a cuckold yet so I will have to cover the back side with tape until I find a lover with a bigger cock than Stephen!"

"Yes Miss Rachel."

"The three hearts are for me, you as Stephen and you as Stephanie. I feel like there are three of us in this relationship now."

"It is very nice and thoughtful Miss Rachel!"

That became our custom after that, when I was locked up in my chastity device I was Stephanie and when my cock was available for sex I was Stephen. Miss Rachel quickly covered the word "Cuckold" with tape and trimmed it with a razor blade so that it did not stick out past the edge of the charm. Once my new bracelet was on my ankle Miss Rachel had me touch up my nail polish.

"Time for the game Stephanie."

"Yes Miss Rachel."

The game with North Carolina got started and it was a sloppy start for Arizona with the Tar Heels building a 17 to 8 lead before Arizona got going and tightened up the game and even built a very small lead going into the half at 34-31.

"Time to call Vicky!", Miss Rachel announced at halftime.

I know there was no point in arguing as I dialed my sister.

"Put it on speaker." Miss Rachel instructed.

My sister picked up on the forth ring, just about when I thought I might get out of this phone call.

"Hello"

"Hi Vicky this is Stephen."

"Aren't you watching the Arizona game?"

"It is half time and I thought I should give you a quick call and thank you."

"Thank me for what?"

"For helping to make me a cum eating sissy and pussy slave."; Miss Rachel had told me to say exactly that.

"What!"

"Vicky, this is Rachel and I wanted Stephanie to call and thank you as well as I wanted to thank you for helping Stephanie find her way sexually."

"What! I never had sex with Stephen!"

"I know, that is not what I mean. Today Stephanie was telling me about how when you were teenagers you caught him masturbating with you panties and how you used to get him all hot and bothered sexually with no relief."

"Oh that, I so sorry for doing that to you Stephen and.."

"Don't apologize Vicky, you have no idea what a wonderful husband and lover Stephanie has become because of the foundation you laid for him.

"Why do you keep calling him Stephanie?"

"That is what I call Stephen when his cock is locked up."

"Locked up?"

"Yes locked up, you see I have is cock in a chastity device and he can't even get an erection. While he is locked up he is not a completely male so I call him Stephanie."

"Your kidding aren't you?"

"No and in fact I emailed you a picture just before the game started for you to see. You should look at it."

"I will have to hang up because we only have one phone line to use for dialup."

"OK, we will call back in 10 minutes."

I was every shade of red as we waited the 10 minutes to call back.

"Hello"

"Hi Vicky this is Stephanie again"

"Is that you in the cheerleader costume Stephen?"

"Yes Vicky it is."

"Are you a transvestite, are you getting a sex change?"

"No and no. I am very heterosexual and have no plans for any sex change."

"Then why are you dressed like a cheerleader?"

"There is not a short answer but the basic story is that Miss Rachel figured out that I visited web pages that had stories about men being teased for long periods without release and being made to please their mistress without using their cock."

"Why, you have the biggest cock I have ever seen!"

"It is a wonderful cock Vicky, but you have no idea how much sex Stephanie has provided since I locked his cock away."

"How long has he been locked up."

"Almost 3 weeks now."

"Your kidding, I think he used to jack-off everyday at least once when we were teenagers."

"At least once a day and sometimes 2 or 3 times.", I admitted.

"That was part of Stephanie's problem Vicky; he was a habitual masturbator and had no self control which was denying me sexually because of it."

"I can believe that!"

"Stephanie told me today about how you and your friends used to keep him hard and not let him jerk-off and it just clicked. He became fixated on being teased and denied and on your panties. You also made him eat his own sperm that one time and Stephanie loves to be made to eat sperm."

"You have got to be kidding!"

"Not one bit and both of us are very thankful that you helped make Stephanie the person she is."

"Tell Miss Vicky how happy you are."

"Thank you Miss Vicky for teasing me and making me love panties, I am absolutely the happiest I have ever been right now and I would not have gotten here without your help!" and I meant every word of it.

"You're welcome Stephen, I guess."

"No guessing about it Vicky and I want you to come over Tuesday night so Stephanie can show you and thank you in person."

"OK"

"Then it is settled, we will see you Tuesday at around 7:30 then."

"See you Tuesday, goodbye Stephen goodbye Rachel."

"Goodbye Miss Vicky, see you Tuesday."

That was the end of the phone call and the second half of the game was starting back up.

"I will let you watch the second half in peace Stephanie and will head to bed. When you are done with the game, remove your cheerleader outfit and put on the nightgown I leave out for you. We can freshen you up before you go to Miss Robin's for the day."

I had put Miss Robin out of my mind and I was not sure that I would enjoy Sunday with her.

"I almost forgot Stephanie, but I made you a special little treat for your enjoyment during the game."

Miss Rachel set a dish of frozen "pussy-pops" beside the chair I was sitting in while watching the game. The girls had taken sperm and froze it into a novelty candy mold shaped like a vagina on a candy stick. There were 6 suckers about 1 ½ inches long by 1 inch wide and they were shaped just like a woman's outer pussy lips with a little indention in the center that was open just a bit like it was ready for sex. There was even a small nub where the clitoris would be located.

"You can combine your two favorite things, licking pussy and sucking down sperm! And don't forget to lick the dish clean"

"Thank you Miss Rachel."

Miss Rachel went to our bedroom and I licked my "pussy-pops" and watched the game. Arizona played great defense and ended up beating North Carolina 66 to 58 and was never in any serious trouble in the second half. I was so pumped that Arizona was going to the Championship game on Monday night.

I went to our bedroom and carefully took off my cheerleader costume and hung it up. The hardest part was getting my new ankle chain off with my long fingernails. Once I had everything off but my corset and breast forms I put on the babydoll nightie Miss Rachel had left out for me. It was very similar to the ones my sister and her friends wore when we were teenagers and it made my cock swell inside my chastity cage as I remembered how sexy it was when they teased me. As soon as my head hit the pillow and I was snuggled up against Miss Rachel I was asleep.

To be continued...

Chapter 09 Part 2: The Final Four; Sunday with Miss Robin

1...345678