Mary and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers

Ryan, you're a lucky bastard. Did what I think just happened really happen? Did she say yes?

"Well, maybe we can help each other out. Right now, though I need to try to help Mary with her problem."

Band was the last period of the day and as we'd been talking, all the kids had cleared out of the band hall. Mr. Russell, the band director, told us we had to leave because he needed to lock up, so we wandered over to the main building to go to our lockers. I followed Nola to hers, she put up her books and retrieved her purse and follow me to my locker where I dumped my books. It was somewhat weird being in the building with no one there. The office was closed, and the only people in sight were some custodians cleaning up.

"Where would you like to go now Nola?"

"I need to find a phone. My mom gets worried if I don't come right home after school. I'll have to call her at work as soon as I get there."

"We can go to my house, you can call your mom, and I'll walk you home from there. When does your mom get home?"

"Around six."

"That gives us plenty of time, it's only four now. Do you know my sister?"

"Not really, I've seen her in the halls of course, but I've never spoken to her."

"She looks awful doesn't she?"

"I don't want to be unkind, but yes she does."

"Would you believe it's all a put on... or more accurately a put off. The mangled hairdo, the sloppy sweaters, the wrinkled pants, the run over shoes, you wouldn't believe how gorgeous she really is and how hard she works to conceal it. She even wraps ace bandages around her chest to conceal her breasts."

"That's the most outrageous thing I've ever heard. Why would she do that?"

"She says she's afraid of associating with boys and if she ever got close enough to one she'd screw him to death in a heartbeat."

"No!"

"That's what she told me. She said she had been playing with herself for five years and never had a release. She didn't even know what an orgasm was. She said she wanted it so bad she was in pain most of the time and that she was afraid of what would happen if she ever got started with a boy. I told her she just needed to finish it off and get her release but she's afraid. Of what, I don't know. That's why I wanted to talk to you. How do I convince her it won't kill her to have an orgasm?"

"Leave that to me. I'll fix it."

"Would you really do that for me Nola?"

"Just a down payment on what you're going to do for me Ryan."

We live in the front half of a duplex that's only three blocks from Jefferson High. It's white stucco, old but good sized and Mary and I each have our own bedroom with adjoining bath. Both the folks work late, so there's no one home after school.

When we got to my house, Nola Sue made her phone call. Mary was in the living room still in her 'put off' clothes and I introduced her to Nola. Nola asked with some authority, "Where's your room?"

Mary answered, "Just down the hall."

Nola ordered, "Let's go." And they went to Mary's room.

I'd still give a lot to know what went on in there. While they were gone, I started thinking about what I had done. I agreed to do 'foreplay' with a girl and I had no idea what the hell to do. I'm sure kissing is part of it and I hope playing with her tits is part of it, but I don't know anything about what's between her legs or what to do with that. Maybe Mary can help me out when she gets fixed. I guess I'll just have to try what I've seen in the movies and go from there.

In about forty-five minutes, the girls came back. Mary had the wickedest grin on her face and she came over, kissed me, right on the mouth, and said, "Thank you brother. You just saved my life."

Nola said, "Ryan, I've got to go." So, we left.

"Where do you live?"

"Just over on Taylor Street, about six blocks."

We were walking hand in hand and I asked her, "What happened with Mary, Nola?"

"It was rather silly really, but I can see how it could have happened. You see when a girl starts to get an orgasm her heartbeat becomes very rapid, her blood pressure goes up dramatically, and she begins to breathe hard. Early on when Mary began to masturbate and started to get an orgasm, she was afraid she was injuring herself or having a seizure and she got scared. After that, whenever an orgasm started she shut it down and quit. Five years of that and she's a wreck."

"What did you do?"

"I just told her it wasn't a seizure, she wasn't going to die, to just go through with it, and she would be fine, then I encouraged her while she did. That was the wildest orgasm I've ever seen. Five years of repressed release experienced all at one time. It was scary; she's tough."

We got to her house in about ten minutes and went inside. "You can't stay too long cause if you're here when mom gets home, she'll know we're doing what we're going to do, and I'll be in deep trouble before we even get started. God I can't wait."

"She doesn't let you have friends over after school or on weekends?"

"Not Boys."

"Why?"

"I guess she doesn't want me doing either what she did, or wanted to do, when she was my age."

"Can I assume then that you're not on birth control?"

"Are you kidding? That'll happen when hell freezes over, maybe."

We were standing in the front hall and I took her face in my hands, kissed her eyes, her nose, nibbled an ear lobe and blew in her ear gently, kissed her neck, kissed her lovely mouth and gave her some tongue. She came unglued when I cupped her breast in my hand and rubbed the nipple through her blouse and bra. She looked up at me, smiled, took my hand, and put it under her blouse, then under her bra on the bare skin of her breast. Here I am, experiencing my most cherished fantasy, and I didn't even have to work for it. She just gave it to me on her own.

"Oh God Ryan, now I know I picked the right one. When can we carry this on?"

"Tomorrow, we'll get an earlier start at my place. Can you fake having to go to the library or something?"

"I'll think of something."

"Bye."

I walked back to my house thinking how lucky I was and how I had to be very considerate and gentle with Nola Sue. She's special.

Nola's mother has been divorced for some years now and works to support them. Her father still lives in town but is remarried and I don't think she sees much of him. I don't know what it's like for a girl to mature without a father's influence but I don't imagine it's great, even girls need the balance of male and female upbringing.

Mary was nowhere in sight when I got home so I called out to her.

She answered from her bedroom, "I'm in here, come on in."

Her bedroom, which I had never been invited into, was very unlike the image she puts forward at school. Very feminine, soft and light, crisp and fresh, in light green and beige.

Mary was wearing shorts and a halter-top and it turned me on something fierce. I just had Nola's bare breast in my hand and now Mary's so firm ones were trying to escape from her halter, and her legs are the best I've ever seen. She was picture perfect and everything I could ever imagine a female could be.

"Ryan, how can I ever thank you for bailing me out of my agony today?"

Do I dare tell her what I need? She's already told me she doesn't trust me not to try to get in her pants. How can I convince her to show me how to do what I need to for Nola Sue? She's just bound to think it's only because I want to take advantage of her. Am I taking advantage of her gratitude just for my own pleasure? "Mary, I've created a real problem for myself."

"Oh, how's that?"

"To get Nola Sue to help you out, I had to promise her I would do a little 'foreplay' with her and give her an orgasm." It's only a little lie.

"So? Sounds like what you've been after all along. Why's that a problem?"

"The problem is that I don't know what to do, or how to do it."

"Well, what do you expect me to do about that?"

"Would you show me how, and let me practice with you?"

Mary's face turned red, she filled her lungs, and I just knew she was going to yell at me like she always did but instead she exhaled slowly, cocked her head a little, got a thoughtful look on her face, and said, "Ryan, you're shittin' me. You're just trying to get my clothes off, and your hands all over me, aren't you? Nola Sue never made you promise any such thing. I'll bet she has guys feeling her up all over the place, and I'd be surprised if she's not going all the way with them. This afternoon she sure seemed to know what I needed."

All the while Mary was thinking; God I sure would like some hands all over me besides my own. Nevertheless, my brother's hands, that's obscene. Forget it Mary, tempting as it is, you can't do it.

"Mary, I swear it's the truth. Nola told me no one had ever hit on her, and that she felt inadequate and embarrassed about it, and she didn't want to go to college without some sexual experience. I couldn't believe it either."

"So I'm supposed to let you feel me up in gratitude to Nola Sue for showing me that an orgasm isn't fatal? In addition, I'm supposed to believe that you don't know anything about foreplay. Come on Ryan, you're eighteen and a male."

"What does that qualify me for except being stupid? Please Mary; I don't have anywhere else to turn. Please help me out here, I'll be eternally grateful."

"I'm sure Nola Sue can show you better than I can Ryan, just don't be embarrassed to ask."

"Mary, please. I've lucked out here. I've tripped over a Senior that wants me to put my hands all over her, and you can't imagine the hard time I'm already having not passing out at the thought of doing it, but to confront asking her how to do it is way beyond my pay grade. You have no idea what it took for me to approach Nola Sue with the request to enlighten me about girls masturbating, but I did it because you needed help desperately. Well, now I need your help desperately and you're turning me down. Does that seem right to you? It doesn't to me. Besides, don't you think you'd enjoy me giving you some orgasms? Aren't you getting wet just talking about it? It might be less damaging than you throwing some jock onto the floor and screwing his brains out in the hall at school."

"Ryan, you have no idea how much I'd enjoy that, but I just can't. I've been disciplining myself for five years and I just have to keep it up for a while longer. If I succumb to my desire now, I know it won't stop with foreplay and I just couldn't live with that. If we had sex, it would forever ruin the relationship we're trying to fix now. Don't let your unwarranted panic get the best of your good sense. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll talk to Nola Sue tomorrow and make it all ok."

"Do you think you can do that Mary?"

"Of course. We girls have got to stick together don't we? How else are we going to beat you big bad male animals?"

Next morning, it was a good thing Mom had already left the house when Mary came out of her room to go to school. She had to be wearing mom's clothes; she sure didn't have any of her own that looked that good. Red pumps with three-inch heels, sheer panty hose, a red velveteen skirt that clung like second skin, a see thru blouse with no bra, and a vest that matched her skirt but had no buttons; it just form fit over her breasts. Her hair was in a ponytail with bangs and as shinny as polished bronze.

"Mary, hold it, I have to get some photos of this. Yesterday you didn't even want me to see them, and now you're going to show them to the whole school. I'm glad you changed your mind."

I got my camera and took twenty or so shots of various poses, several without the vest. It's a good thing they're digital and don't need developing, 'cause they're so revealing they'd probably have refused to print them.

"Do you know what they're going to do to you when you show up at school in that get-up?"

With mock innocence she said, "No, what will they do to poor little me?"

"They're going to expel you for at least six weeks, and call mom in for not sending you for a psychiatric examination. That is if they can even figure out who you are."

"Am I breaking the dress code?"

"Well I don't know whether the dress code mentions a bra, but even if it doesn't, you're sure breaking the intent of the dress code. There's going to be so many jocks with a hard-on, the restrooms won't be able to hold them all. Are you trying to start a riot?"

"Not intentionally, I'm just trying to make up for five years of invisibility."

"You're sure not going to be invisible today."

"Ryan, what's a hard-on?"

"Come on Mary, you don't know what a hard on is?"

"No."

"It's when a guy gets an erection."

"What's an erection?"

"Mary, don't you know anything about guy's bodies?"

"About as much as you seem to about girl's bodies?

"Touché. Maybe we can correct our deficiencies in knowledge later."

Jefferson has two double front doors, one on each side of the office area. The front hall runs north to south behind the office with four classrooms on each side. On the other side of the hall is the auditorium which doubles as the girl's gym, and two staircases going to the second floor. When Mary entered the front door of the school, it was as if we were in a movie. As she walked down the hall every student moved out of her way. There was a circle of vacant space around her. Mouths were open, eyes were popping, kids were whispering, "Who is she? Is she new? Is she a teacher?"

As she walked by Robby, the captain of the football team, she stopped, pulled the vest away from her blouse and gave him a long look at those gorgeous breasts, smiled sweetly at him for about ten seconds, then replaced the vest and moved on. I thought he was going to pass out right there. The boys started clapping and whistling and the girls looked at her, then at each other, then back at her and just shook their heads in disbelief.

Principal Grimes came dashing out of the office to see what all the commotion was about and nearly collided with Mary. As he skidded to a stop, he said authoritatively, "Who are you and what are you doing here? This is a closed campus; you're not supposed to be here without a pass."

"My name is Mary Donahue and I'm just a student going to class."

"I don't remember seeing you before and I most certainly would remember if I had."

"Principle Grimes, I don't usually dress like this. I've never been in trouble, so I haven't been sent to your office, but it looks like that's about to change doesn't it?"

"Mary, for me to take you to my office, I'd have to have two nurses and my wife present."

Everybody laughed and applauded at that. Sally the snitch, sidled up to principal Grimes and whispered something in his ear.

Mary asked, "Am I violating the dress code?"

"You violate it only in the sense that you've created a near riot in the male population of the school, and totally humiliated the female population. I don't see any apparel that's in violation, although I've been informed that some items usually present may be missing. I have no plans to verify that. Of course, the dress code was created to prevent shabby or tasteless appearance, not to limit glamorous or appealing modes of dress. Personally, I hope some of the other girls take a lesson and shape up. I would suggest however, a more traditional selection of undergarments might be in order, even though it's not specifically mentioned in the dress code, the lack of them, can be rather distracting."

"Principal Grimes, This was supposed to be a one shot deal to make up for five years of not being seen, but considering what you just said, I may see if I can start a new trend amongst high school girls who seem to think boys really prefer girls in ragged jeans, sweaters three sizes too big, scruffy tennis shoes, and their hair in dreadlocks."

The applause was deafening, all from the boys of course.

"And guys, if you think we want to look at you walking on the worn out bottoms of your jeans, with your tennies untied and your ass crack showing, a baseball cap with the bill to one side, and a three day growth of juvenile beard on your face, think again please."

The applause was deafening, all from the girls of course.

Principal Grimes said, "Ok, this is interesting, but everybody get to class, no tardy excuses because of this little demonstration. Thank you Mary, for the pleasant diversion and I wish you success in your quest to revise the current mode of dress."

When the crowd broke up and I was walking to class, I was directly behind four or five girls talking about Mary.

"Did you ever see anything so outrageous? Yesterday she looked like something out of a homeless shelter. What the hell happened?"

"Yeah, where did she get those boobs? When I saw her last week, she was flatter than me, now she's got a pair so hard she doesn't even wear a bra. I saw when she flashed Robby and those didn't come out of a Kleenex box."

"Did you see those legs? That skirt didn't hide anything all the way to her crotch. We can't let her get away with this. She's going to ruin everything we've worked for the last four years. If she smiled at Benny, the way she did at Robby, he'd be gone in a heartbeat and I'd be out of luck. I haven't been putting out for him all this time just to have him jump ship because she came out of hiding. What the hell are we going to do?"

"I think we're going to have to bite the bullet and clean up our act. Did you hear the way the boys reacted when she suggested our clothes and grooming were less than acceptable? I'm going to be at the front of the pack with the changes that are coming. I don't think we have any choice. We've been a pretty disreputable looking lot."

For the rest of the day the topic of conversation everywhere was Mary. For some she was a threat, for some she was a blessing, for some the subject of lust, and some the subject of love. All the girls ignored her except Nola Sue, and all the guys just wanted her to notice them. The thing none of them knew was that she'd been noticing all of them for the last three years. I suspect some of the girls that have treated her badly may end up wishing she didn't know them at all. One thing for certain, things were going to be different at Jefferson High.

I couldn't find Mary after school so Nola and I walked to my house to continue the 'my hands on her body' activities. She had on a white nylon blouse that clung to her top, and it seemed to reveal the nipples on her tits as it moved with her arms as she walked. As soon as I got her in the door, I took her in my arms and kissed the end of her nose, and her eyelids, and nibbled an ear lobe, and kissed her neck then kissed her on the mouth. She opened her lips and teased me with a little bit of tongue. We did a few minutes of tongue wrestling and when we came up for breath, both breathing a little heavier, I took her to my bedroom and gently removed her blouse. Sure enough, she wasn't wearing a bra, and I immediately caught my breath as I saw that her tits were so very firm, and the skin, smooth and warm, and they didn't sag at all, I was so excited I started to shake. I'm most definitely a tit man and this being the first time with the real thing, nearly did me in.

I had touched one briefly yesterday, but I was nearly unconscious and couldn't appreciate what I was being presented with. Today, to take full advantage of the occasion I took a step back, looked lovingly at them as I asked, "How long did it take you to make those unbelievably beautiful things, Nola?"

She said, "Aw come on Ryan, every female on the planet has two exactly like these."

"Nola, you don't appreciate what you have there. I've seen pictures and videos and I can testify that yours are very special. Every female on the planet may have two boobs but none of them are exactly like yours. Yours are special and they couldn't be any more perfect. Come on, answer my question. How long did it take you to make them?"

Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers
123456...8