Maryjane, The Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
884 Followers

She found it incredibly exciting to see how hot and horny her straight-laced, church going parents we're behaving. It was as if they were over sexed teenagers again as they hotly made out played with each other next to her. Over the next few days, her parents grew as bold as she had become. It all came to a head the next week. Carla, instead of masturbating her husband through his pants, noisily unzipping them and slipped her hand inside of them and jerked him off. When her father came, he let out a loud 'Grrrr!' and when her mother pulled her hand out, Maryjane was sure she saw a large puddle of her father's cum on the palm of her hand. Again, they quickly made an excuse about being tired and went to bed. Her father's fly was still open when he got up and she was sure she saw a flash of pink flesh. Thankfully her mother came to her room the next day and asked to talk to her.

She was lying comfortably on her bed, wearing only a little pair of bikini panties and a very abbreviated and thin t-shirt over her bare breasts when her mother came to her room. "Hi mom. What's up?" She feigned ignorance and waited for her mother.

Carla, seeing how her daughter was dressed, couldn't bring herself to look directly at her and spoke distractedly to the wall. "I'd like to talk to you about what you...what we all have been doing." Talking about sex didn't come easy for her. She was a mix of emotions about what she and her husband had been doing in front of her. On one hand, she knew it was a sin to do such things but on the other, it was the most exciting thing she'd ever done and she didn't want to stop. Since her daughter had been acting so crazily in front of them, sex with her husband had become fantastic... fun and even dirty and she didn't want that to change. She and Philip had prayed on it and decided that as long as no one was touching each other then it wasn't exactly a mortal sin. "Your father and I, well...well we hope you're ok with what we all have been doing." She said nothing of her daughter's actions.

From her bed, Maryjane smiled at her mother's back and assured her, "I'm ok with it mom. I think it's sweet and it's romantic to see how much you and dad love each other. I hope you guys are ok with what I do too."

Carla couldn't stop the little smile from spreading across her face. She was very ok with what her daughter was doing but didn't know quite how to tell her yet. All she knew was that she'd never been happier or more sexually satisfied in her life. She was making love, two, sometimes three times a day and each fun filled session with her husband was hotter than the previous. She definitely didn't want that to change. For the first time in years, she felt young and alive and pretty again, maybe even sexy. Looking in the mirror earlier, she'd liked how her full breasts stood up without a bra and how tight her butt still looked. Men, for some reason were suddenly paying more attention to her and at work, they were complimenting her on her looks and one male coworker even had told her she looked damn sexy for a woman of forty-two. What was happening was no accident and Carla knew her daughter was responsible for most of it. Until recently, she'd never had what she would consider dirty sex nor had she desired it. Sex had been good if not a little boring with her husband. That had all changed since Maryjane had begun masturbating in front of them. Her husband's dirty talk was exciting and contagious and she found herself using the F word and even began to like how he referred to her vagina as her pussy or her cunt. Once she'd even asked him to fuck her cunt. Sex was suddenly dirty and exciting and thrilling and she couldn't get enough of her husband's cock or hearing him whisper dirty things to her as they fucked. Turning and facing her daughter, she said, "I just want you to know that your father and I love you very much and would never do anything to hurt you."

"I know you do mom and I love you and dad too and know you would never do anything to hurt me." She smiled knowingly from her bed at her mother. She was glad she was wearing what she had on. She felt sexy as well very comfortable letting her mother see so much of her body. "I'm so glad you wanted to talk about it mom. I guess I did too." She wanted to tell her how much fun masturbating next to them was. Looking down, she saw how her large breasts stretched her shirt and how her hard nipples stuck out like large marbles against the thin material. A secret smile crept across her face when she caught her mother staring at them and then shift to the crotch of her panties before quickly turning away. It had been less a half hour since she'd masturbated and her body still was glowing from her fantastic incest orgasm. Knowing her mother had just checked her out made everything start up again. Her pussy began to ache and her nipples tingled. Stretching, she rested on her elbows and let her t-shirt pull tightly against her naked breasts. She made a point to spread her legs a little, in hope that her mother would look again. "I love you and dad too mom...more than you'll ever know." Her eyes were telling her mother to look all she wanted.

Carla shamelessly looked. Her eyes unabashedly lingered between her legs. It took her breath away to see how her daughter's fleshy lips were perfectly outlined through her panties. She hadn't been aware that she shaved but wasn't surprised she was. She found it exciting to look at her bare pussy. Her husband had always told her how much he'd like it if she did. Feeling her own body respond to her daughter's, she wished she'd worn something prettier... even something sexy. The well-washed cotton housedress she had on was dreary compared to what Maryjane was wearing but that didn't stop her nipples from tingling beneath her bra as they rubbed against the soft material. Feeling the heat from the sexual tension that hung in the air gave her the courage to say what she'd been holding back. "I'm fine with what you do... when we're watching TV. I understand. You're young and beautiful...and," she blushed and added, "horny I suppose. I don't know if I was the same at your age...I don't think so but I understand." Carla stumbled over her words and knew she was being dishonest when she said, "I just worry about your father...he's only human and seeing you...knowing what you're doing...well..." She blushed and laughed and said, "I just worry about him." She felt guilty for putting the blame all on him.

"I'm sorry mom. I didn't mean to embarrass you or dad." She meant it too. "I'll be more careful mom, promise," she said as she got up and hugged her. That might have been the end of their awkward moment but Maryjane couldn't resist teasing her mother. "But maybe I should worry about you too, especially when dad's fingering you. I thought you were going to break his hand when you came." Maryjane couldn't stop giggling. "I'm sorry mom, I shouldn't have said that."

Carla blushed crimson. "No you shouldn't have." Her daughter's frankness embarrassed her but not enough to keep her from laughing with her. "I don't know what came over me," she giggled. "You must think I'm some kind of pervert. I'm sorry honey."

"You don't have to be sorry on my account mom and I don't think you're perverts. Horny maybe but definitely not perverted," she laughed. "But then I guess I can hardly blame you. I've been acting pretty outrageous too but I thought what you and dad were doing was beautiful and exciting." Maryjane couldn't resist poking a little more fun at her. "And I agree with you about dad, he did look pretty human when you were jacking him off!" That made both women laugh so hard they fell together onto Maryjane's bed, giggling uncontrollably. "You looked like you were really enjoying yourself too mom."

Carla blushed and laughed with her. "I was and now I really am embarrassed." She allowed herself to relaxed and allow her body to roll into her daughter's. She felt the animal heat coming from her and didn't pull away. "It was so much fun." She giggled shamelessly.

"It looked like you and dad were both having a ball mom so you don't have to be embarrassed on my account. I loved watching you guys fool around and I think it's so cool that you know you can do it in front of me. I don't mind...really. I think it's romantic." Shifting to her side, she looked down at her mother and with sincerity told her, "I think it's hot that my parents fool around in front of me." She was enjoying the intimacy of being on her bed with her mother. "I guess that's why I really like masturbating with you and daddy watching. It makes me feel soooo free." She giggled and hugged her. "I guess I like being watched too.

Carla finally opened up and told her, "I like watching you too. You don't have to stop on my account." She knew she shouldn't say more but she suddenly found herself enjoying the freedom of being able to talk so openly with her daughter about sex especially since Maryjane's breast and hard nipple were pressing against her arm. Something strange was happening and she wanted to see where it was going. There was no denying she was turned on or that she was enjoying the closeness of her daughter and she didn't want to break the spell. A familiar and delicious feeling was happening between her legs and she wondered if the same thing was happening to Maryjane. Without thinking, she blurted out, "Your father likes watching you too. He doesn't want you to stop either. It turns him on." She pressed her arm into Maryjane's breast and felt her return the pressure. "Now that sounds perverted but I don't care. We both like watching you."

"I'm glad it turns you and dad on," Maryjane said smiling. "It turns me on knowing you're both watching." She couldn't resist the urge to rub her breast a little harder against her mother's arm. "You're turned on right now aren't you mom?" Maryjane knew she was.

It took a moment for Carla to answer. With her eyes focused on a distant spot on the ceiling, she softly answered, "Yes."

"Me too," Maryjane said and she reached for her mother's hand. Turning, she moved her face to her mother's neck and kissed the soft curve below her ear. Her mother jumped a little but didn't pull away. She softly asked, "Want to masturbate with me mom? I'm really horny." It was a bombshell of a question, one she knew that would either bond them for life or forever separate them.

Carla's body stiffened; her eyes burned a hole in the ceiling. Her voice was barely above whisper. She swallowed hard and said, "I'd like that and I am too."

"Neat," Maryjane giggled. Without waiting, she rolled onto her back and pushed her panties off. She knew it was important for her to verbalize what she was doing. "I took my underwear off mom." It was an invitation for her to do the same. She waited a second to see what her mother was going to do.

Carla took a quick look at her and it took her breath away to see that she had and where her hand was. Shamelessly, she watched her move her fingers through her smooth shaved lips and caress her cunt. Her eyes darted back to the ceiling, as if not watching would lessen the dirty thoughts she was having. She could hear how Maryjane's breathing had already grown quicker. Tentatively, she placed her own hand over her dress and found her crotch. As much as she wanted to, she couldn't make herself take her panties off or even put it under her dress. Slowly, agonizingly slow, she pressed her fingers between her legs until she found her own sex. It was a wonderful and sinful feeling and she couldn't help sighing contently when she found her clit.

"Are you doing it?" Maryjane needlessly asked as she watched her mother.

"Yes."

" Me too. I love masturbating."

"Me too." She wanted to say how much she loved doing it with her but remained silent.

"I do it a lot."

"Me too," Carla giggled.

Maryjane laughed with her. "What would dad do if he walked in right now?"

Carla gasped but answered honestly. "He'd probably want to watch." She knew she was right.

"Would you want him to?"

Turning, Carla stared at her daughter's naked body and nodded. "Yes. Would it bother you? Would you mind if he watched us...?"

"Masturbate?" Maryjane shook her head and laughed. "I wouldn't mind at all mom. I mean he's practically seen me already but I think it would be so hot if dad was right here, right now watching us," she said as she heatedly rubbed her pussy. Her head was full of incestuous thoughts.

"He likes watching me," Carla honestly replied. "And I know how turned on he gets watching you." She giggled and added, "A lot!" Her hand moved harder over her pussy and she grew braver and pulled her dress up until her panties were exposed. Her hand was right over her pussy and she felt how wet she was. She wished they were as pretty as Maryjane's. She made a quick decision to buy all new ones....just as pretty...just as sexy as her daughters.

Maryjane couldn't resist asking, "Do you think he'd want to do it too?" She really wanted to know if her father would actually pull out his cock and masturbate with them.

Carla knew he would. "I think so," she laughed. "Would that embarrass you?"

"Hell no mom," Maryjane giggled. "I've been dying to see him...his..."

"His cock?" Talking dirty gave her such a rush, and she loved how it made her feel like such a degenerate.

"Yes," Maryjane giggled. "Would you mind if I did?"

"No. I'd like you to see him....so would your father."

"I'd like to see it right now. That would be soooo hot," Maryjane giggled delightfully. While her mother stared at the ceiling and masturbated, she turned and watched her. She was curious to see how she did it, how she touched herself. She wished she would take her panties. She really wanted to see her pussy. She could see her full bush of pubic hair and wondered if she ever thought about shaving.

"Me too," Carla laughed and found Maryjane's hand and squeezed it.

She squeezed her mother's hand back and told her, "It was so hot watching you jack him off mom." She paused to enjoy what her fingers were doing and then added, "I came just watching." Her thumb grazed her clit and she moaned out loud.

"I thought you did honey." Carla smiled as she recalled the low moans of approval she'd heard coming from her. She dared tell her, "I liked doing it with you watching. It was exciting." She smiled proudly. "It made me feel so naughty, your father too." She let her guard down even further and reached inside her panties and found her wet cunt. "Mmmmm," she sighed. "I like doing this with you." Her fingers found her clit and she rubbed it and moaned louder. "Mmmm that feels so nice," she huskily said. "Your father told me afterwards that it was the most exciting thing we had ever done. I thought so too." What she didn't tell her was how they both wanted to do it again.

Maryjane propped herself up on her elbow and smiled down at her mother and dared ask, "Is dad as big as he looks?"

Carla laughed self-consciously but answered with a trace of pride. "Oh yes," she blushed. "Your father is big, very big." She knew she had just crossed the line from mother to girl friend. "Really big," she giggled and held her hands apart and exaggerated his size. "It took me awhile to get used to him but I love every inch of him now!" Both mother and daughter...girl friends laughed. Carla moved her face toward Maryjane, her lips inches from hers. She wanted her to know more about them. "He's a wonderful lover and I love his cock." Talking about his cock was as exciting as revealing to her how they talked about her when they fucked.

"You're so lucky mom." Maryjane closed the gap between them and kissed her mother. The kiss was light and brief but it was enough to bring each woman to their own orgasm. "I love you mom," Maryjane gasped and pressed her face to her mother's neck. Her fingers brought her to an explosive climax.

"I love you too baby," Carla gushed as she frantically fingered her pussy to her own orgasm. Her lips felt on fire and she touched them...where her daughter's lips had just been. She'd never kissed another woman before. She liked it. She wanted to do it again. This time she moved her lips to Maryjane. "I want to do that again." Holding Mj's face, she kissed her. It started out soft and tender, tentative, their mouths barely open but it ended up hard and passionate, with their mouths open, tongues dancing and searching and making love to each other. Carla pressed her body hard into Maryjane's. Their breasts met and mashed against each other and their legs wound around each other and pulled them tightly together. As if possessed, Carla rolled on top of her and ground her cunt into hers. "I love you Maryjane." They kissed again, this time long and slow. Both mother and daughter came as they rubbed their pussies against each other.

"I love you too mom," Maryjane panted beneath her. She moved her hand between them and searched for her mother's cunt. When her fingers found her she paused for just as second to see if she was going to object, when she didn't, she moved her fingers along her wet slit and then pushed a finger inside of her. "Touch me too mom."

Carla did. Her hand went between her daughter's legs and she fingered her. It didn't matter who came first, they both came and they committed their first true act of incest. Finally after what seemed like hours but was only minutes, they broke their kiss and their embrace and rolled onto their backs exhausted and happy. Carla's fingers went back between her legs. "I think I'm going to do it again."

"Me too mom," Maryjane squealed happily as she frantically fingered herself to another intense orgasm. Afterwards, instead of embarrassed or silence, both were animated and giddy. "Wow mom, I never knew you were so hot."

Carla laughed. "Well, I'm learning from you." Relaxed now, arms spread wide and huge grin on her face, Carla shyly admitted how much she loved what they'd just done. "I've never done anything with a woman before. I liked it...I liked kissing you too," said blushing. "Too bad your father wasn't here though, he'd have had it out and been jacking off. I'm sure of it. Then you could see what I mean by big."

"Ohhhh, I would give anything to see dad jack off," Maryjane gasped hopefully.

Carla thought to herself and smiled and then said, "Maybe that can be arranged."

Maryjane hugged her and told her, "That would be so hot mom. Are you going to tell him...about what we did?"

Carla lied. "I don't know." She knew she would though, just as soon as possible. Without another word, she got up, straightened her panties, pulled her dress down and went to the door. "I'll call you when supper's ready."

"Mom," Maryjane called out.

"Yes?"

"I love you and that was the best kiss ever."

Carla touched her lips and smiled. "For me too honey. Love you."

"Love you." They both knew they would repeat what they had just done...many times. A very special bond had formed between them but wouldn't be complete until Maryjane's father was fully involved. As she closed the door, Carla took one last look. Maryjane was already masturbating again. She closed the door and went to her bedroom and did the same.

Alone, she couldn't wait to tell her husband what she had done with her daughter and called him at work. If she'd ever felt any guilt, it was gone now. She was proud of what she had done. On the phone, she told her husband, "Phil, it was the most exciting thing I've ever done. I just wish you could have been here. I know Mj would have loved that."

Later that day, as he knelt over her and jacked off on her face, told her, "I've had a hard-on ever since you called me at work baby. I even went into the men's room and jacked off. Ahhh shit," he groaned as he covered her face with his hot sticky goo. "I wish it was Mj's face I was cumming on baby."

Biskit
Biskit
884 Followers