Maryjane, The Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

"I do too honey," Carla, said as she licked at his cum and thought about how exciting it would be to watch him jack off on their daughter's face. "She wanted to know about this," she giggled as she held his fat cock to her lips. "She wanted to know how big you were. I told her you were big, really big. You should have seen the smile on her face."

"Oh shit baby, you're getting me hard again just thinking about that." He stroked his cock a few more times and then quickly got between her legs and fucked her until they both came again. "Fucking A', he laughed. "I am so hot right now; I think I could do it again."

"Save it for later honey. I have a feeling tonight's going to be extra special." Carla kissed him and asked, "Would you really want me to jack you off with her watching? I would you know. Then she could really see what a great cock her father has." She wished she had asked him if he was serious about fucking in front of her too. "It would never be the same between all of us if we did, you know that."

Philip answered immediately. "I don't care honey. I want this as much as you do. I want to do stuff with her...just like you did." Looking down at her, he enviously told her, "I can't believe you two did a lezzy thing. That is so hot baby." He knew they were on dangerous ground. Up until now, everything they had done had been spontaneous, but now they were actually planning their next adventure. It was such forbidden ground...taboo and against all the laws of what decent families stood for and it scared him or at least he wished it sacred him. "I really want her to watch you jack me off baby."

Carla directed his fingers to her pussy. "And I want you to do this to me while I'm jacking you off." A mischievous smile came over her face. "And I want you to fuck me in front of her too Phil. I really do. I want her to see what a hot lover her father is and," she held his cock and lustily added, "I want her to see what she's missing."

"Oh fuck yes baby! I want that too! I want to fuck you and finger you and let her watch us." Unsaid was how much they both were thinking about committing incest.

Feeling horny in a different way, Carla got up and slipped on her new panties and top. "I think I better go have another little talk with her before tonight." She didn't tell him the real reason she wanted to talk to her daughter.

"Right now," Phil asked disappointed.

"Right now," Carla smiled coyly. "I really need to talk to her."

Later that night, Maryjane was the last one in the living room; her father had already put the movie in. Innocently, as if nothing untoward was about to happen, she asked, "So what kind of movie are we watching tonight?"

"A monster slasher. Your mother picked it out so if you don't like it, blame it on her." Philip was already smiling. He thought she looked especially sexy tonight. Behind her thin t-shirt, her nipples were already hard and stood out further than he remembered. It took him a minute to figure out what was different about her. It was the blanket, she didn't bring it! He wasn't sure if he was disappointed or relieved.

"Oh you know I love horror movies dad," she said pressing her boob into him. When she leaned past him to talk to her mother, she made a point to press it even harder against his arm. "Good choice mom."

"I hope so," Carla said grinning back. She gave Maryjane a conspiratorial wink and grinned when she saw how she was rubbing up against her father like a cat in heat. "I understand this one has a surprise ending. I just love a good surprise." Carla giggled.. Instead of her usual housedress or worse, her dowdy nightgown, she was dressed similarly to Maryjane; loose shorts, sleeveless top; and definitely no bra or panties, a first for each. She was already excited and hot and had all kinds of wild expectations about the night. Her hard nipples shamelessly showed through her thin top. She was an inch taller than her petite daughter and only fifteen pounds heavier but she felt just as sexy. Drawing her shoulders back she pushed her chest out, she blew her daughter a conspiratorial kiss.

Seeing how frisky his wife already was made Philip's hard-on tent his shorts. It felt like a steel rod down there. Out of habit, he covered it with his hands. He was ecstatic that his wife was finally wearing something sexy and especially how her nipples were popping out, almost as much as his daughters. He didn't care if hers sag a little. She was at least a cup size bigger than Maryjane's, whose boobs seemed to defy gravity. He just hoped she was still serious about what they'd talked about earlier. He really wanted her to jack him off in front of Maryjane. It was all he'd been thinking about. Making love to his wife had once been tedious and maybe even a little boring but Maryjane had changed all that. He and Carla fucked like rabbits now and he loved how she had turned into a wild animal during sex. She had even begun to talk dirty, something that always turned him on.

Carla asked, "Do you need a blanket Maryjane?"

"No thanks mom. I'm fine," Maryjane, said as she sat primly next to her father. Without him noticing, she had pushed her shorts half way down her hips and was busily fingering her pussy. She couldn't wait until he noticed. Earlier, when her mother had come to her room, they'd talked excitedly about what they wanted to do tonight. Her mother's hot suggestions had been such a turn on that soon they were rolling naked on her bed and repeating the lovemaking they'd started earlier. "Thanks for asking though," Maryjane giggled as she moved her hand freely over her pussy. She couldn't help smiling when she saw that her mother was masturbating too.

"You're welcome."Carla laughed lightly. A little sigh escaped her lips and she laughed at her silliness. "I like showing off what I'm doing too," she said as she openly masturbated.

"I agree mom," Maryjane giggled. "I like showing off too."

"Oh my god!" Philip's head swiveled from side to side when he finally noticed what they were doing. He couldn't believe his eyes. They were both masturbating like wild women. His cock jumped and he grabbed it and muttered, "What the hell!"

"Something wrong dear?" Carla asked as she laid her hand over his lap and gripped his stiff cock. "Mmmm, nothing wrong here. A nice hard cock," she giggled as she milked his thick log of flesh. "Do you see anything wrong Maryjane?" Carla somehow held back her giggles.

Maryjane stared at her mother's hand and calmly replied, as if she were talking about a new suit her father might be wearing, said, "I don't see anything wrong at all mom. Dad looks like he has a huge hard-on and your jacking him off. I don't see anything wrong with that mom."

"Okay, ok, you two, what's going on? I have a feeling that I've been set up." He couldn't believe what they were doing.

Carla laughed and went to her knees in front of him and dramatically pulled his shorts off. His beautiful long cock sprang into view. "This is what's up dear," she laughed as she held his eight inch cock. "I promised your daughter she could see your cock tonight and that she could also watch me jack you off. Are you okay with that dear? Do you mind if she watches me masturbate you?" Her hands were already moving lavishly up and down on his thick cock.

Philip got the silliest grin on his face as he sat exposed in front of his daughter. "Hell no, I don't mind," he laughed. He looked at his daughter to see if what her mother had said was true. "You really want to watch honey? You're okay with this?"

She was now kneeling and facing him so she could see better. "Very okay dad."

"Damn," Philip laughed.

"When Maryjane asked me how big you were, I told her I had no idea so I thought this would be the best way to show her dear." Driving him crazy now, Carla took him in her mouth and sucked his long thick prick, taking him deep and then ran her tongue along the underside of his glistening cock. "Certainly more than a mouthful is what I told her," she laughed happily.

Philip loved what she was doing. "I guess you had that talk with her?"

"I did," Carla laughed. "I told her she could either watch me jack you off, or... she could do it herself... if you didn't mind. So what do you say Mr. Stern. Who do you want to jack you off, your boring old wife or your hot and sexy daughter?"

"Well, that's some choice," he laughed. "But I think, just this once, since you did promise her, I should let my beautiful daughter jack me off." Philip couldn't believe how dirty that sounded.

"That is so gracious of you dear," Carla giggled. She knew how much he wanted Maryjane to jack him off, just as much as she did. Sitting back, she held her arms wide, and said, " He's all yours Maryjane.'

"Thank you mother, I believe I will." Maryjane blew her a kiss and gave her a grateful smile. She knew that without her blessing, she wouldn't be doing this. Jumping up, she pushed her shorts and top off and sat naked beside her father. "I think it would be more fun jacking you off dad if I was naked. Do you mind?" On her knees facing him, she let him look at her body as long as he wanted too. Her bouncing breasts hung inches from his face.

"Oh baby, I don't mind at all!" His eyes darted back and forth between her succulent breast and her fantastically shaved pussy. "You can do anything you want honey, including this," he said as he took her hand and placed it around his cock. "I've been dying to have you do this. It's all I've been thinking about."

"Me too dad," Maryjane laughed happily. Her hand was already moving up and down on him and she explored every inch of his sausage size cock. He was huge! "You weren't kidding mom, dad is definitely more than a mouthful."

"Told you so," Carla giggled as she got out of her clothes. It felt wicked and wonderful to be naked with her family. "This is going to be so much fun." She sat back and began fingering herself. "You two go ahead, don't mind me, I'm just going finger my cunt and watch you two love birds."

"Carla! You dirty little thing you," Philip chuckled at his wife's language. "I never would have thought I'd hear that word out of your mouth."

"Oh pooh!" she said waving him off. "You make it sound as if I've never said it before."

"Say it again," Philip dared her.

Carla laughed and took him up on his dare. "Cunt. I'm going to play with my cunt while your daughter jacks you off." She stuck out her tongue at him and laughed. "Cunt, cunt, cunt! Satisfied?"

"Satisfied," Philip laughed. He wanted to say something just as dirty as his wife just had. Looking between Maryjane's legs, he jokingly asked, "I suppose you knew Maryjane shaved her cunt."

"I did."

"That figures. Seems like I'm the last to know a lot of things around here."

Maryjane grabbed her father's hand and brought it between her legs. "I suppose, just to be fair, you should be touching my cunt while I'm jacking you off dad. I hope you like them shaved." She spread her legs and let him feel her baby smooth pussy while she played with his cock. When he slipped a finger deep inside of her and fucked her, she laughingly shook her head and said, "Dad, you're so naughty. You were just supposed to feel how smooth my pussy was but I guess fair is fair," she laughed as he moved his finger around her tight pussy.

Being just as dirty, he replied back, "Glad to hear you believe all is fair in love and finger fucking." He couldn't believe he was actually fingering his hot daughter's cunt. "I sure do love your pussy honey." He loved how smooth her lips were as well as how tight she was. "Tightest little cunt I've fingered since your mother was your age." He managed to work a second finger inside of her. "I guess your mother already knows how tight your cunt is too?" He gave his wife an accusatory look.

"Guilty," Carla giggled. "I guess I forgot to tell you how Maryjane and I made love earlier today."

"Twice," Maryjane giggled as she moved her hand faster over her father's smooth cock

"Twice? Figures," Philip laughed. "Well, it looks like I have a little catching up to do."

"Go for it dad, no time like the present," she said as she opened her legs even wider.

"Oh I sure will." Philip continued to finger fuck her as she expertly jacked him off. "Now this is my idea of a fun family night. Maryjane honey, you can jack me off anytime you want to from now on."

"I'm going to take you up on that dad ...if it's ok with mom."

Carla laughed and quickly told her. "Anytime you want honey. There's more than enough of your father's cock to go around for both of us." That seemed to eliminate any lingering doubts any of them might have had what they were doing. She knew she wanted this as much as her husband and daughter did. Incest was already all she had hoped it would be: hot, naughty and exciting.

"You're right about more than enough mom!" She still couldn't get over her father's cock and wondered how her mother took all of him. As he fingered her, she teasingly told him, "Dad, mom and I had another great idea.

"And what would that be?" He couldn't wait to hear what his wild wife and dirty daughter had up their sleeves.

"We thought it would be fun if we all staid naked in front of each other from now on. You know, all of us naked and having fun." She winked at her mother, knowing she was stretching the truth a little. "Sound like a good idea?"

Carla jumped on her idea. "That's right Phil. We thought you'd like the idea of having two naked and horny women running around the house and chasing your hot body." Carla bent over his lap and while Maryjane held his cock for her, opened her mouth and took his gleaming pole down her throat. Looking up at her daughter, she smiled and humorously asked, "You don't mind if I blow your father for a minute do you?"

"Go for it mom," Maryjane shrieked. She held his cock at the base and watched in amazement as her mother took almost all of his massive cock down her throat. "How do you do that mom?"

"One inch at a time," she giggled when she came back up for air.

"Oh hell," Philip laughed. "I love it!"

"Then I guess you wouldn't mind if I helped mom a little would you dad?"

Philip wanted that more than anything but he still wanted to know what his daughter and wife's ideas for the family were first. "Tell you what, you tell me the rest of what you and your mother have decided for all of us and then you can suck me off too. Deal?"

"Deal dad," Maryjane laughed. "I think you're really going to like what mom and I have decided."

"And what would that be young lady?"

"Incest dad. Real incest. You know ...all of us doing it together... fucking!" Maryjane thought it was really cool to be able to talk dirty to him. "Mom told me how you two have been talking about it and I told her I'd been thinking the same thing." In case he needed any more convincing; she held his cock to her mouth and said, "What do you say dad? Do you want to fuck me?" She took him in her mouth and tasted him for the first time.

Philip tried to act cool as she sucked his cock but couldn't resist getting back at them for ganging up on him. "Well I don't know Maryjane, that's a pretty dirty and it's kind of against the laws of nature too. We might all go to hell."

"Dad," Maryjane pouted and sat up. "You're not going to spoil all of our fun are you?"

Carla was all over him. "You better stop kidding around Phil or no one's going to give you a blow job!"

"I can see I'm out numbered again." He held up his hands, giving up. "Okay, ok, we can all fuck. Are you both happy now?" They all laughed and hugged and kissed and touched each other.

"We're going to have so much fun but maybe we should talk some more first." Maryjane suggested after she'd sucked his cock for a few minutes.

"Talk, talk? What do we need to talk about? Let's just get to the fucking part," he playfully laughed and tried to get his sexy daughter's mouth back onto his dick. "Suck and fuck now, talk later," he chuckled.

"We have lots of little things to talk about yet," Maryjane replied cryptically. "But your right dad, sucking you off is more important right now. I just wanted to make sure you knew how dirty I really am," she laughed happily and shared his cock with her mother again. "I hope you don't mind having a dirty daughter."

"Hell no," Philip laughed. "I love dirty!" He winked at his wife and dared to add, "So does your mother." It was fun knowing she felt the same way. He didn't know how much longer he could last with the two of them sucking his cock. Thankfully his wife solved his problem for him.

"Honey," Carla said licking her lips.

"Huh?" Philip said, disappointed that she'd stop mouthing him.

"I think it would be nice of you asked your daughter to fuck you. That would be the polite thing to do. Can't you see how the poor girl is just dying to have her father's cock inside of her?" She and Maryjane hadn't really talked this part out but she was sure her daughter was ready for her first incest fuck.

Philip was more than ready to experience the joys incest and especially his daughter's sweet cunt. "I apologize dear; I don't know where my manors went." Pulling his daughter up, he got serious and asked; "Maryjane honey would you like daddy to fuck you?" His heart pounded so fast he thought it would burst.

Maryjane hugged him and began to sob emotionally. "Of course I would dad. It's every girls dream to fuck her father." Without a second thought, she crawled over his lap and positioned her pussy right over the fat head of his cock. "I really want this dad. I've wanted this forever." With great care, she held the peach size head of his cock to her pussy and practically forced him inside of her. She gave her pussy time to stretch wider and then allowed the head and a few of inches inside of her. She was still so emotionally that she started crying again. "You probably think I sound like a silly girl but I can't help it dad. I've always wanted to fuck you. I love you so much," she said hugging him tighter.

"I love you too baby and you can be as silly or as dirty as you want. Daddy has wanted to fuck his little girl for a long time too." Carefully holding her by the hips, he guided her even further down onto his cock. Inch by inch she sank onto him. He could feel her pussy resisting but she was so lubricated now that she just kept on sinking onto him. "Are you okay baby? Want me to slow down?"

"Nooooo, don't you dare dad!" She took a deep breath and willed another inch of him into her. "I love how you're filling me up dad. You're making my pussy feel so full." She had a greater appreciation of her mother now. "I just have to relax my cunt a little." With her eyes closed, she willed her pussy to relax and open for him. "Mom, this was so wild. I just love daddy's cock." She kissed him and was delighted when he opened his mouth and let her push her tongue inside. She kissed him hard and long and when she finally came up for air, she gave him a long quizzical look, as if she'd never seen him before. Touching her lips, she asked him. "Was it weird kissing me dad?"

"Kinky and hot but definitely not weird," he told her and kissed her again. His hands were all over her big tits and round bottom. His cock still had a ways to go yet and he kept up his fucking motion and felt her loosed up with each thrust. "That is the best present a father could ever get from his daughter." He suddenly felt his cum begin to boil and he knew there was no stopping now. Grabbing her tightly by the hips, he told her to hold on. "Sorry baby but daddy's going to cum. I'm going to cum in my little girl's cunt!" He began to thrust and shove his cock into her and actually lifted the both of them off of the couch and then finally slammed her down hard on his cock. He was all the way in! Her only response was to hug him tighter as he fucked her. He wished he could have lasted longer but incest made him so damn hot he couldn't stop cumming now. A few more deep thrust and he was shooting his hot fatherly cum inside of her. Cum ran out of her and dripped down his legs. He was so happy. "Oh baby girl this is the best fuck I've had since the first time I fucked your mother." His cock staid hard inside of her but he knew he was spent for the moment. "Oh fuck that was good," he said as he nursed on her precious nipples.

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers