Meeting Miriam The Seamtress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed and turned in my bed trying to fall asleep. I thought about Reneé at this moment. In my subconscious, I know I love her and she's the love of my life to be honest but she's married and seemingly happy with it. I value our "sisterhood" over not having her at all. But that doesn't erase my feelings of loneliness.

Fuck it, I thought. I start to rub my breasts softly while they were on my lap. I started rubbing and squeezing them from the sides. After a few times of that, I went to my nipples and areolas, massaging areolas while pinching my nipples at the same time. They were getting hard as I did this so I kept pinching harder. Almost to the point of pain which I love to do because thought I am not a 'pain slut', I love pushing to the brink of that point. I lifted up my left breast with both hands to kiss it before I went back to squeezing my nipples, slow and hard.

I gripped my areolas and twisted my heavy tits together a little making them brush up against each other lightly. Then I squeezed my left one. I squeezed my areola before going to my nipple. I squeeze and twisted my nipple 3 times before squeezing both of them again, squeezing both nipples as I rub my breasts with my hands back and forth on them.

I kept squeezing them and twisting them making them cross each other, one on top of the other. I kissed the top one before I went back to rubbing them together with both hands at the same time rubbing them softly but increasing a bit in speed. I took my time because I love playing with my breasts. I close my eyes moaning softly as I was getting into it now. I continued to squeeze and squeeze my breasts more and more rubbing and pinching my nipples more.

Then I went to my left nipple so I could lick it, twirling a little with my mouth before going back to squeezing my breasts again. This time, I concentrate on rubbing my nipples while still squeezing my areolas. I rubbed both nipples two of my fingers on both hands before going back to my squeezing session.

Then I try to decide which breast I will play with while I finger myself. I decided on my left one, using my right hand to continue to massage my areola and nipple while I put one rub on my clit with my left hand(I'm a lefty). I continue to slowly assault my nipple as I rub my clit slowly, again taking my time. My clit is really hard and I can actually feel it pulsating.

I take my hand out and continue to play with my breasts, again squeezing my areolas and nipples simultaneously, not even close to being ready make myself cum. I grab and squeeze, grab and squeeze loving the soft feel of my breasts and my hard nipple at the same time. I softly groaned in delight as I continue to assault my areolas and nipples.

Then as I am still grabbing and massaging my nipples and areolas, I clap my heavy solid breasts together 2 times before resuming my self-tit play. More pinching my nipples and massaging my areolas. I could feel the goose bumps on my areolas so I knew "they" (my breasts) were enjoying this. I whispered, "Y'all like that? That feels good to y'all?"

I squeezed a little harder before I decided to cross them together. I put my right one over my heavy one, "bigger twin" over "smaller twin" for a quick second before I brought them back to normal place. I continued to massage them again. I moaned as I said, "So huge and soft!" I squeezed them more and more. I put them together using my forearm over them to hold my right up while rubbing my left areola and nipple before going back to massaging both of them again.

I pinched them again. It felt so good, really good. I couldn't stop myself. I didn't want to either. I rubbed my areolas one more before rubbing my whole breasts up and down, going down their long, generous pendulous length. I lifted them up, as I gave into temptation to clap them slow and hard together just so I could hear them echo loudly in my room. "Oh", I moaned again and I could feel my clit pulsate as I clapped them 4 times slow and hard. It hurt a little but as I said, I love to push myself to the brink of real pain.

I fold both of them over each other, again "my bigger twin" over "my smaller twin", rubbing my nipples at the same time. I lowered my face to kiss them as I was doing this. Then I made them retreat back so I could slowly rub on them again. Then I switch my smaller twin (right) over the bigger twin (left) again, "folding" one over the other, still massaging my areola. I was having so much fun with them. I moaned my delight again, "Mmmm."

Still having them both folded over each other, I was pinching my nipples some more. They loved the prolonged attention, so I gave it to them. I did this for a couple of seconds before retreating them back to their normal place, still pinching them. I folded them one more time and kissed the left one as I did.

I rubbed my chin with one of my nipples twice, my left one. I kept squeezing them, moaning, "I wish I had a beautiful lady sucking on y'all right now or eating my pussy while I play with y'all" as I "talked" to my breasts. I folded my left one over the right, licking my nipple. I used my tongue in a circular motion, teasing it which seemed to cool the fire that my nipple felt from all that pinching I was doing.

I moaned as I kept licking it before sucking on it. I played with "Regina" (My right one), rubbing her nipple making sure not to neglect her as I sucked "Lanita" (my left one) softly, moaning, "Mmmm" like I was taste testing a sweet tasting nectar for the first time. Then I licked in circular motions on my left nipple as I continue to pinch my other one, massaging my areola and breast meat.

I switched to the other nipple for a quick second before folding my left one back on the right one to lick it some more. I loved looking at my huge areolas as I did this, I moaned more as I licked my nipple as I was pinching my right one. Then I started to suck my right nipple and areola as I was twisting my breast by nipple. I picked up speed as I twisted my nipple, still moaning, a little louder this time.

I licked around my right areola still pinching my right nipple. My senses were in another place, a place where only fulfilling my pleasure was allowed, as I loved both nipples being giving attention. I whispered, "I wished this was a woman doing this. I wish Reneé was here doing this." I put that thought out of my mind as she's a married woman and my BFF.

I continue my assault on my left nipple with my mouth with my right hand pinching my right nipple. I suck my left nipple harder as I continue to massage my right tit. After sucking it, I blew on it before kissing it lovingly. Then I crossed them on each other again, right one over left one, massaging my left areola, pinching my nipple simultaneously as I blew on my right tit before licking circularly around the areola. Then I did my nipple the same way continuing my massaging and pinching of my left nipple and areola.

I licked my breast meat, my right one, before licking the nipple again. I'm still pinching my left nipple, my moaning grows louder. I kissed my right nipple and sucked it again this time taking it deeper into my mouth as I imagined feeding a lover like this. I was gobbling it as if I was a cookout eating a tasty lamb chop. Deeper and deeper, I went as I deep as I could go, sucking as much of my areola as I could.

Then I unfolded them so that I could hold them up in my hands. I juggled them before making them drop on my lap. I grabbed and squeezed them again, massaging my areolas while pinching and twisting my nipples again, lightly as I did this. I getting myself "psyched" to do one of my favorite "tricks. I spoke to them again, "I'm 'bout ta put y'all 'big girls' in my mouth. You like when Mama does that? Huh, babies? Y'all ready for Mama to love both y'all at the same time?"

I was still massaging, squeezing my breasts and still pinching my nipples at the same time. Then I put both hands underneath them, pushing them together to put my nipples close together as possible. Then I licked both nipples to tease them, going from one to the other. As I did this, I was moaning panting heavy. I took a deep breath before diving in.

I put both nipples in my mouth. Slowly at first as if I was testing the waters of a deep pool with my feet. I took them out of my mouth, took another step and put them in my mouth again sucking them deeper. I moaned louder, groaning happily. I licked both nipples again before sucking both of them once again. My clit jumped each time I double sucked. My body shuddered.

I felt myself going deeper into ecstatic bliss as I continued to double suck. I tried to keep both of them in my mouth without hands as I maneuvered my left hand to rub my poorly neglected aching clit. But I wasn't successful as they kept coming out of my mouth and they dropped on my thighs in my lap. I was a bit frustrated with my efforts. I hadn't and still haven't mastered double self-sucking without hands. I have been double sucking since I was 21 and I've not been able to do it without hands yet.

That doesn't mean I didn't try! I did it 3 times unsuccessful each time before laughing at myself. So I gave up and put both breasts together to double suck, blow, kiss, lick then double suck again. My clit kept jumping in delight. I knew I could neglect "her" (my pussy) any longer. I double sucked my breasts one last time, kissing my nipples, areolas and both boob meat when I began to lie on my back.

I let my heavy splayed pendulous breasts rest on their sides as I began to rub my labia with my left pointer finger. I did it slowly, moaning, lightly rubbing it in a circular motion. I kept going slow, lovingly caressing and stroking it as the volume of my moans increased. I increased my speed ever so slightly which was sending my senses to a feeling like I was in paradise, sexual paradise. I spread my pussy wide to finger my slit while rubbing my labia with my right hand.

My thoughts at this time went to my upcoming bra-fitting. I imagined a busty Mariam delighting at the sight of my huge breasts, telling me how big and beautiful they are. Her measuring me as I am in disguised surprise at my unparalleled growth. Doing this, I squeezed my labia with two fingers then stroked the bottom of the meatiest part of it with my left pointer finger. Then I began pulling and tugging at it while using my other finger to rub around my labia. I moaned and moaned.

I took my hands away from my pussy to so I could play with my breasts again using my forearms to put my splayed breasts together on my chest. I rubbed and squeezed the left one first. Then I was rubbing both at the same time, one hand crossed over the other to squeezing, massage and caressing opposite areolas and nipples. As I stroke them, it was like I am hugging them in my prolonged tit play. I still have my arms crossed stroking and caressing my nipples and areolas. I am panting and moaning hard with my eyes closed in my own world.

However I whispered to them, "Y'all so big, so long, heavy and soft. I love playin' with y'all." When I am horny, I do not speak proper English. I was shamelessly caressing and stroking my nipples. I squeeze and twist my breasts in a circular motion then I grabbed my breast meat to massage it. I whispered again, "Oh Yeah! Feels so good! Y'all are so big!" Then I let them drop to their sides before grabbing them again and I rub both nipples with my left hand.

I let my breast fall to its sides once again then I lifted them up again. I did more caressing my areolas and nipples then I let fall them their sides again before grabbing them both together to make both nipples come together (my breast are that soft and malleable) with one hand to rub both them for a second before putting my left hand back to my labia stroking it while pinching my left nipple with my hand.

I took my hand out of my pussy to rub both breasts again. I just love the feel of my soft, heavy pendulous breasts. I couldn't keep my hands off them as I continued to think about Miriam and her fitting me into a bigger bra. My assault on both tits continued as I talked nasty uttering, "So massive! Huge Nasty Tits! Y'all can't wait to see the new bra that I am going to buy for y'all. Huh, ladies? I can't wait to see y'all in it either." I grabbed at my nipples to clap them together 2 twice. I stroked and pulled my nipples harder, groaning again. This time I was louder then I put my left hand back to my labia, pulling on the fattiest meatiest part of it again.

I pulled and pulled as I squeezed my left nipple over and over with my right hand. Then I decided to give attention to my neglected clit, flicking it with my finger before I slowly rubbed the tip of it with my pointer finger. It was hard, aching and pulsating. I stroked it gently as I finally left my breasts alone. I did maneuver them to touch my chin as I continued to stroke my clit. I flicked at it again twice. I then stroked it with my palm slightly.

I groaned before saying, "Oh yeah! Shit!" Then I lifted up slightly so that I could put my left tit in my mouth with my right hand as I rubbed my clit more with my left palm increasing speed and more friction. I sucked my tit harder. Then I let it put out my mouth and yelled, "Miriam's gonna cream her panties when she sees y'all!" I stroked and stroked my clit harder and harder.

I moaned, groaned and started to thrash as I was rubbing my clit harder and faster. Then I lied back down on my back. I made both tits rest on my chin with my right forearm underneath them before stroking myself more. I egged myself on as I was watching my tits wobble in my face, "Cum looking at 'Gina' and 'Nita.' They want you to cum for 'em." I stroked harder, and harder; faster and faster like a wild woman who was lost in her lust and desire. I yelled, "Fuck! Miriam gonna cream hard when she see y'all! Shit, yeah!"

More and more I was stroking my clit, over and over until I felt what I was craving for, "GOD, YES! I'M GOING TO CUM. SHIT! GINA AND NITA, Y'ALL GOING TO MAKE ME CUM ALL ON MY HAND! I AM CUMMING! SHIT! OHHHH!"

The last thing I uttered was a loud piercing high pitched scream as I came all on my palm as I felt my toes curl. My palm was extremely soaked and I was panting heavily for several seconds. I slightly was still rubbing my clit to cool myself down, my breasts was still in my face on my chin.

When I finally came to my senses, I had a big smile on my face. Then I started laughing. I felt at peace because I needed that badly. "Whew", I exclaimed marveling at how intense my orgasm was. I sat up putting my heavy tits up to my face with my right forearm so I could kiss them lovingly. I did this with my right and then my left one. I whispered to them, "I love y'all. Sorry for not treating y'all right." I kept my smile on my face, lying on my side with my arms actually lovingly "hugging" my breasts until I fell asleep.

Friday, August 14th (6 pm):

The next two weeks were uneventful. My mom called me several times in past couple of weeks. I hadn't told her about my upcoming bra-fitting. She would be mad about waiting so long to get another proper fitting bra. Plus she would want to know who Miriam is and ask all kinds of questions about her store. She lives near LA now with the ability to find custom made bras boutiques. She can be very extra but I love all the same.

With my "dad [yes, I put that in quotes] disowning me because I'm a lesbian, my mom is the basically the only parent that's in my life now. I have father figures in my life but it's not the same. It's sad because I love him. I miss him. I used to be "Daddy's Little Girl" but now he has his own family with a step son that I've never seen. Yep, family drama to the fullest and I hope we can reconcile one day before it is too late.

As far as work goes, it is near the end of the summer. I have a vacation coming up. Sheila keeps reminding me to keep my appointment with Miriam. Like I'm going to forget! I can't wait to meet her because I need a new bra like yesterday. If what Sophia says is half true about Miriam then I should have a good time. I've had good and bad experience with bra fittings. The fact that I use the plural should tell the story of my life. *Chuckles*

So this was the last day of the work week for me. I am at home, this time in my clothes except my bra. I thought about not even wearing a bra to work but that's not cute. I work at a place where being professional counts. No one will understand me not wanting to wear an ill-fitting bra that makes me uncomfortable to the point that I take it off when I go to the bathroom to just let them breathe before go back to work. Sophia is right, my boobs is taking over my life. I will feel like a million bucks with my new bra.

I was thinking about my BFF, Reneé. I had not heard from her in a while. She's always busy as a stay-at-home mom so I understand her wanting some "me time." I don't do the co-dependent thing when it comes to my friends. I love her to allow her to have whatever space she wants and she does the same with me. However, lately my concern for her has less been "sisterly" if you know what I mean.

I have masturbated numerous times thinking of her. Over the years I have lost of how many times I've done this with her as the object. She becomes more and more beautiful every time I see her. I will always love her but she seems happy about the path she's on and I respect it. I am happy for her even if I desire her to be with me. Yeah, I admit it. I don't want to because I don't want to be hurt and I don't want to lose any connection to her. I would rather be her "sister" settling for 2nd best than lose her forever. I love her that much. Sounds pathetic, right?

I started feeling sorry for myself again. What does that mean? I'm ready to "self-medicate" myself with yet another masturbation session. At least that's what I thought I was going to do. I started rubbing my nipples through my shirt thinking of Reneé when I heard my ringtone: You Got It Bad, by Usher which means the object of masturbatory fantasies is on the phone. Damn it! I tried to keep my cool realizing that I was going to "violate" sexy ass Reneé in my fantasy again.

I smiled as I answered my IPhone, "Sis! I missed you."

She wisecracks as usual, "Girl, stop being so dramatic. You act like I'm in a war or sumptin. Anyway, what you're doin'?"

I didn't tell her the truth so I told her instead, "Watching 'Dreamgirls' with that scene of J.Hud singing the hell out of 'And I'm Telling You' for the 50-11th time."

She bantered, "You love the hell out of that movie. You always watch it when you're sad. What's going on?" She sounded genuinely concerned.

I reassured her because I don't want her to be sad, "I'm good. A little stress out on the job but I'll be a'ight."

She said, "I know that's right. Do you want me to fuck someone up for ya? You know I'll come down here in a minute if need be."

I laughed, "No, everything is cool. It has been quiet and uneventful since the security guard from hell a week ago."

She exclaimed, "WTF!"

So I told her all that happened that day. How crazy it was. All she did was say, Mmm-mmm-mmm every time I told her what Maria said. She seemed speechless and genuinely upset which I'm not surprised because she does love me. Just not in the way that I want her to but I'm too scared to tell her that.

Then she said, "Why do these chicks hate so hard? My God, Bun! [Her nickname for me since I was 10] You always going through this and you're the gentlest soul I know."

I cracked, "I don't know that."

She refuted, "Seriously, Ree. You're the kindest girl I know. And you genuinely love women. I don't hear you say bad things about us. Maybe about the situation but you even complimented her looks though she was a bitch to you. How do you do it? I've always admired that about you"