Meeting Miriam The Seamtress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She encouraged, "Keep doing that! Mmm-hmmm, just like that!"

I listened to her, eager to please. I directed my eyes to her face and I saw her eyes became a little glassy, drunk with lust as I stuck out my tongue to put it back in her slit. I loved looking at her ripe pink pussy before I put it in to go as deep as I possibly could. I saw her squirm and thrash trying to hold back. I could see the war within her body trying to prolong and last but wanting to give in to the pleasure she was receiving. I found one of her spots and wouldn't let go it with my tongue.

She screamed, "Yes! Right there! You on my spot! Damn, you got your thick ass tongue on my fucking spot! Your beautiful face is going get cum all over it!"

I kept licking and licking. I increased my tongue speed just a bit then slowed down before increasing my speed again.

There was more screaming, "Oh shit! Eat that damn pussy of mine! Oh Fucking God!"

She came on my face though not as intense as I wanted her too. I was tongue fucking her before I licked her slit one more time. I made moaning sounds to declare my happiness to have the privilege to please her sweet tasting pussy. I saw her rubbing her hand on her clit. So I took more control by removing her hand, replacing it with mine.

As I was rubbing her clit and eating pussy at the same time, she screamed all the more, "You massive gigantic chested dyke! More! More! I wanna cum! I need to cum! Make this dyke cum! Please!"

I debated whether I should finally have mercy on her pussy. I decided to put her out of her misery like she did with me. I went faster with my tongue with the same speed and rhythm that I applied on her clit. I smacked her clit while still licking her spot. I was moaning as I concentrated on her spot.

That seemed to do it, "OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT! JESUS! UHHHHHHH!" I felt her pussy contracting as she came multiple times on my face. She was still screaming, "OH GOD! DAMN! DAMN!" She came one more time than laid there as if she was shot dead. I only knew she was alive because I could hear her panting heavily afterwards.

I had a big smile on my face as I used my finger to lick her juices of my face which was a considerable amount. Miriam was still breathing hard with tears forming in her eyes before her breathing became normal again. I was still wiping cum off my face as I saw her begin to wipe for the tears off her face.

She stated, "Wow, girl. That tongue is something else."

I joked, "You needed that, didn't you?"

She had a bright smile that contradicted the words that she spoke, "Shut up!"

We both smiled then I realized that I had to go home. I definitely didn't want to do that especially since it would give the appearance of "hitting and running." I was so conflicted and I guess Miri could see it in my face so she said, "I know you have go home. I'll be alright. We both got carried away. We both have things and lives that we have to live. I'm glad that I picked a wonderful, sweet, kind woman that has amazing breasts to share myself with."

I felt reassured, "Same with you. This was special. It really was. This was more than sex and even we never do this again, we made a connection beyond customer and owner. I mean we did crave physical bonding at least I did." We both laughed softly at that.

I went on, "You're a special woman, Miriam. I don't want to keep you waiting, let me get my purse so that I can pay you. What time is it?"

She replied as she went over to look at her IPhone, "6:30"

I teased, "In the morning?"

She laughed before answering, "No, silly. It's amazing how the time passed. Unbelievable!"

I agreed with her, "Unbelievable indeed. I guess Janet was right, 'Funny how time flies when you're having fun."

She said in her melodic lit, "It always does when you're with a special young lady. And like Cyndi Lauper sang when she was young, 'Girl just wanna fun.'"

I told her, "We definitely did that."

We laughed once more. I put on back on my clothes except my bra. I didn't want to wear that ill-fitting bra at least for the ride back tonight. I found my purse and got out my Visa.

She suggested, "You can stay, you know? The bras will be a while and I want to test them out on you."

I joked again, "You just want to take advantage of my body! I am just kidding. I really do have to go. I have seen your product and I trust you. Even if they're delivered 2 months from now will be fine. You have all my info so all is well from there."

Her bright smile illuminated as she said this. I charged my card. It cost me $650 which was well worth it in more ways than one. I was so happy that I set aside this day to do this. Miri led me the door. We shared a hug and she surprised me to walk me to the car.

She explained, "I just wanted to see you to your car."

I stressed, "I understand. I want to thank you for everything."

She expressed, "It was my pleasure. When you get your products let me know how they fit. Give Sophie all my best."

I promised, "I will on both counts."

We hugged again before I got in the car. I waved good-bye to her. It took all I had inside me not to get out of my car to stay with her especially as I saw that beautiful slight gapped tooth smile. Eventually I had to and I did. I made the hour and half drive back to Jersey.

When I got home, and I took off my clothes I didn't realize how tired I was until I did that. I didn't even take a shower. I got in my bed, naked with a smile on my face. I was happy and thankful that I met wonderful seamstress named Miriam that I was sure that I would have a wonderful friendship with and new bras that will fit me wonderfully.

Saturday, October 10th (11:00 pm):

I hadn't gotten my bras yet which was fine. I told Miriam to take all the time needed. I called her several times to check on the status of them as well as just to hear her wonderful voice. She was fine. I didn't go back because I didn't want the temptation of us having sex again. I loved every moment of it but I wasn't sure if that's what I wanted and I didn't want to be unfair to her.

She's a wonderful woman who deserves all the happiness that she can have. I think I would be a hindrance to that. Plus, my heart belonged to someone else: Reneé. I know I shouldn't be pining over a woman who not only is like a sister to me but is living a hetero lifestyle. I try to understand that and tell myself that so many times.

However, it's easier said than done. The heart loves who it does. All I know is that I'm going to be okay because there is love in other places. I don't want to waste my time looking for it in places where it's a dead on. I am only 27 now but time waits for no one. I thought about trying to find it in Miriam but as I said to her, "We are more like sisters than lovers."

So I was home, relaxing watching the Cooking Channel. I have been doing that a lot lately so that I can get better at cooking. I also love looking as well as of course eating good food. I'm in my bathrobe with no clothes on. I actually had it slightly open because I didn't expect any company, per usual.

I heard the doorbell ring. I went to the door and saw the UPS salesperson. She was cute, a dark-skinned, brown eyed tall slim young woman. She looked really nice in her uniform, with shapely curves; C cup breasts and a small waist. I smiled before I fastened my bathrobe as I opened the door.

She asked, "Are you Miss Sanders?"

I answered, "Yes I am."

She said to me, "Sign right here."

She gave me the device to sign my name which I did. I knew what they were. It was a week later than the latest she promised but I told her that I didn't mind if it was a 2 month wait as long as they came out perfectly. Either way, I was happy that they finally came.

Then I took the packages inside which had Miriam's address on it. I smiled as I saw what looked like a note on it. I opened that first.

It said: For a special and beautiful young lady who I hope will have many wonderful years of "support" and happiness over the span of her lifetime.

Love, Miriam

XOXO.

PS: I left you a little something extra.

I never felt as light on my feet as at that moment. I couldn't believe the kind gesture. I know it's her job to treat her customers really special but this small gesture made me remember the day we had together: All of it. So I took the box, got a box cutter to open it. I opened it and I saw the bras.

I went to feel the fabric which felt light yet strong and sturdy. The cups were soft yet elastic good for stretching. I could see two of my white bras had underwire underneath of the cups. Underwire as we know is for support and there was a good amount of it (underwire) for both of them. One was bigger than the other which I assumed were the 34Ms and 36Ms that Miri suggested that I should have. Then I saw two more white bras that were "soft cups" in the same sizes.

I thought, "That's the 'something extra' that Miri wrote about that she left me. I didn't order this." I ordered just one 36M bra. Now I have two of them. I knew that the underwire bras for everyday wear when I go out and go to work whereas the soft cups bras were for lounging around because the underwire bras are for support and even as underwire bras can be uncomfortable, that's if the fit isn't right.

What Miri explained to me on the phone in one of the days I called her is that since I have slightly narrow rooted pendulous breasts that widens at throughout their length that I needed a wide underwire because wires that are too narrow will be an uncomfortable fit for me, digging into my ribcage. Not a good look.

As I kept looking through the bras, I saw two peach colored bras. One was underwire and other soft cup. I just shook my head as I saw another bra that I didn't pay for. I was going to call her to take her to task but decided against it. Not because I didn't appreciated the free gift. It showed me that Miri has a good heart.

I could see that the gore (center panel that holds the bra together) of each bra was made perfectly for my splayed breasts which are triangle shaped in their separate unlike set apart breasts which separates the way commonly separated breast does. My arms can hit my breasts when I am without a bra and can lay on my arms when I am lying down or even when I am sitting down. I could also see the side slings that Miri told me she would make on the outer cups to keep my breasts more centered when I am in my bra.

I looked at the straps, the bands which 3 rows of 4 hooks on them. I thought, "Perfect for support." Further, I look at the label of all of my bras which each the fabric material. On one side of the tag: Nylon 45%, Cotton 35%, Elastane 10% and Viscose 10%, Hand Wash Only. On the other side, Miriam's Boutique: 34MUK, 34S US." That was the bra size for 4 of them as whereas the other two had Miriam's Boutique: 36M, 36S.

I liked what I saw but the test was to try them on. I was going to try on three bras; the white soft cup, the under wire bra along with one of the peach. The two 36Ms I knew wouldn't fit me, they were for when my monthly came to visit and I needed more comfort. I thought, 'I will probably wear one of them for if I decide to sleep in them.' I don't really do that but I might do it if some chance I am staying at someone's house.

I tried on the underwire bras at first. I put my shoulder straps through first. I thought, So far so good. Then I put it in place with my boobs in the cups before I used my arms to clamp my hooks together. There are two other ways that I know that I could put on my bra, but I use that method for me. Again: So far, so good as far as fit goes.

After that, I checked the back of my bra, to make sure all the tags and my ends were lying flat. I use my finger to do this. Then I make sure that the back of the bra is even with the floor and that fitted quite nice on my shoulder blades. Everything checks thus far.

Now it's "stoop, swoop and scoop time." To give you shorthand explanation for those who don't know what that means, I bend over at the waist then used my hands to "swoop" up my breasts in their cups. I use my right hand to put my left breast in and then my left hand to do the same with my right breast. Yes, opposite hands for opposite boobs. Then I do the same as far using opposite hands to "scoop" out whatever lingering (migrated tissue it is called) breast tissue is where my armpit or near the underwire. Because of my slightly splayed breasts, getting lingering tissue from my armpits is important to how my bra will fit.

Then I stand back up, doing a little jiggle to make sure everything is adjusted right, smooth out the top of my cups and I am done. It fits! The gore fits just right, nice and tacked at the center and my underwire fits perfectly on breastbone and not on my tissue or having my breast falling out from the sides like what happened with my 32LLs.

It felt so good to have a bra in my true size that fits me and it's all because of Sophia introducing me to Miriam. I felt like how Cinderella did when Prince Charming brought her the glass slipper that fit only her.

I got out my phone to call the woman who helped to change my life.

I asked, "Is this Miri?"

She said in her professional melodic voice, "It is her."

I spoke, "This is Syreata. I want to thank you for all you did for me. I tried on the underwire bra and it fits great."

She sounded genuinely ecstatic, "That's great. I took my time because your breasts are very unique. Not to mention, I wanted to give you more bras because bras aren't easy to find and I know you wanted to pay for what I charged but these are gifts to you."

I affirmed my gratitude, "Again, thank you. You're an amazing woman. I don't want to sound so dramatic but you changed my life. It's incredible what a well fitted bra will do for a woman's confidence."

She laughed her agreement as only a fellow busty woman can before saying, "I know that's right. This is why I do this. Anytime you need anything just call me. Okay, Ree."

I smiled as I said to her, "I will. I have a feeling that our relationship is just beginning, my sistah. You take care."

She reciprocated the greeting, "You too."

I got off the phone so that I could try on the other bras. I am very delighted as I tried on the other bras that were a 34M and they fit just like the first bra I tried on.

The last one I tried on, the white soft cup 36M, I went to bed with it on. I don't usually wear bras on to bed but I wanted to that day. It was a little loose as I expected but for lying down and feeling comfy it did the job and when I needed it for comfort on those days that Miriam mention, they will work. For now these bras are doing the work they are supposed to. Sophia complimented how I looked in them when we privately talked on our break. People could tell the confidence that I had.

Well this is the end. I know this was a long story but I had to tell it here. I hope everyone enjoyed it because I will never forget this. There are landmarks in people's lives. I am only 27 so there are likely many more landmarks as long as I am alive. I call I can say is meeting Miriam has changed my life for the better.