Meeting Miriam The Seamtress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her hiss my name, "Syreata. Lick that nipple, girl. Suck it like it's your last meal!"

I obeyed her demand, licking it some more then I put it my mouth. Sucking it slowly, I sucked a bit hard with a slow steady pace. Her light caramel colored breast tasted so good to me and I was happy to feast on it. I continued to suck it, harder and firmer. I could see her rubbing and playing with her other areola and nipple which let me know that, like me, she delighted in tit-play.

I sucked harder. She moaned louder. Then I rubbed my face on her areola. I bounced her breast in my hands before taking a deep breath before sucking her breast deeper into my mouth then before. I moaned as I did this and she moaned with me.

I heard her speak with a voice slightly above a hoarse whisper, "More. Suck it more."

I backed away and said, "Yes, Ma'am!"

So I took another deep breathe to suck it again. I was like a baby tasting her mother's milk for the first time enjoying its taste.

Miriam encouraged, "That's right baby. Suck 'Mama's' big tit. Keep sucking 'Mama's' tit."

Then I moved over to the left one. She sat up so that I could have better access to it. I licked it, twirling my tongue softly around her nipple. She moaned and groaned as I attacked her nipple with my tongue with slow, firm licks. I put it my mouth. I gave it a light bite just to see how she would react to it.

She moaned softly. So I did it again and again. She remarked moaning, "MMM. You like these breasts?"

I proudly proclaimed, "Hmm-mmm" as I continued my assault on her nipple. I made suction popping sounds as I put her areola deep into my mouth. After this, I made her lie on her back so I could rub my breasts and nipples onto hers.

Seeing my cue, she squeezed her breasts together so she could receive mine. She bantered, "Got to prepare myself for these massive beauties of yours!"

I laughed as I deliberately rubbed my nipples onto hers. I was slowly using circular motions as believe it or not, she was doing the same. I went clockwise as she went counter clockwise. Her nipples felt good against mine and we were both moaning at just about the same volume.

Then I slowly dragged my breasts on hers before shimmying for a couple of seconds on them. I mashed them on to hers, she was still was squeezing hers together this time with her elbows. She was actually the biggest girl that I've ever been with and it was delightful to have two huge soft set of boobs rubbing against each other.

She said laughing, "Wow these things are so heavy. I mean look at all this. They must be at least 22 pounds altogether."

I cracked up with her as I was continued my different colored hues twins on her caramel hued twins. Then I said, "Like you're small and tiny. Yours were really heavy in my hands. They are probably at least 15 pounds together. So much boobs between us. I love it!"

Then we continue to rub our breasts on each other with pleasurable sighs and moans coming from both of us. We groaned louder as we kept our pace of rubbing our nipples, areolas and back to nipples again. My clit pulsated several times as we continued this. I could do this all day and it seemed she loved it too but I wanted her on top of me.

I had the courage to ask, "You want to change position doing this, with you on top of me?"

She said, "I would love too."

I got up off of her and she got up waiting for me to lie down on my back. I did and she swung and dragged her caramel boobs on to my nipples as I easily squeezed my breasts with my forearms to brace my 34Ms to receive her 36HHs. She moaned pleasurably as she rubbed her nipples on to mine. She did circular motions with them as we moved in opposite direction like we did when I was on top of her.

Having her mashed heavy breasts on mine felt so wonderful and her matching moans sounded like she felt the same to her. Then we started clapping 'em together. We were literally laughing as we did this for almost a minute. Mine were louder than hers but both of ours were echoing loudly, shamelessly. Then she mashed her breast meat onto mine.

We began to bear hug each other, still delighting in our soft breasts squishing each other. Then she took the opportunity of being on top of me to kiss me again. We swapped tongues once more then she actually kissed my nose before going to my neck. Soft kisses covered nearly every inch of my neck from the front of it to both sides of it.

She had the softest pouty lips and I moaned her name, "Miriam...."

She giggled at me. More kisses came from her but this time on her breastbone. She began to 'motor-boat' my breasts, kissing them at the same time. She moved away to give me "suction kisses" on the sides of them.

I moaned a stern warning mocking her earlier warning, "No hickeys."

She lifted up her and mocked me back, "Don't sass me! Let me take care of you, Syreata."

She proceeded to take my right breast, hit her chin with it, before putting her face in it making bobbing noises as she sucked it.

I moaned, "Oh God! Don't stop that!"

She didn't as she did this several times. She held my tit in her hands and sucked my nipple lightly licking it and sucking slow and hard. I was rubbing my left tit, pinching my nipple while squeezing my areola. She went deeper with her pouty full lips nearly putting my whole areola in.

I moaned louder as I never had that done by a woman in a long time. She continued to suck my breast, as I was pinching the other nipple. My clit was pulsating furiously. I took my hand off my left boob to rub my clit, slowly. She kept sucking as I hollered her name, "Miriam!"

She slapped my breast then moved over the left one, kissing my nipple but instead of licking it like she did with my right one she sucked it once before pinching it. I groaned, "Shit!"

She teased, "You like that, 'big girl?'"

I shouted, "Yes, I love it!"

She teased again after kissing my left nipple, "There's more where that came from."

She pinched my nipple again, squeezed my areola then sucked my tit again. She took it as deep as she could. I could actually hear her inhale as she did. I saw my areola almost covered with her wide lips. "MMMM", I groaned marveling at her efforts.

She teased once again as she dramatic make popping sound as my tit came out of her mouth, "You like me devouring those huge areolas, honey?"

I squealed, "Yes! Don't stop please!

She laughed, "I'll taste little more before I go to your pussy. I can smell her desire, you know?"

I moaned once more when she said that as she tasted my breast while I was rubbing my clit furiously. I was shocked at the intensity of her sucking and I kept rubbing trying to quench the fire that my clit wanted to put out. I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed. Then finally, "SUCK THAT TIT! SUCK IT HARD! YOU GONNA MAKE ME CUM! FUCK! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! "

I came but she wouldn't let me go with that. She kissed my belly, right on my belly button. She licked it which tickled. She did it again before she sucked it. Then her kisses trailed my belly teasing my pelvis bone.

Then she said, "Open wide."

I happily spread as wide as I could to reveal my shaved bald, pink pussy with my meaty labia and thick outie clit. I actually heard her dramatically whiffed at it saying, "Hmm-mmm" before she started to softly kiss my inner thighs. Then she licked in between them.

I could see she was teasing me and I urged, "Eat me! Please eat my juicy pink pussy!"

She titillated, "That's what you want? Huh, baby?"

I insisted with a hoarse whisper, "Yes. Please!"

She tantalized again, "Aw! We can't always have want we want. I have some better for you, my darling."

She took her left tit and put it close to my pussy. I knew what that meant because I love to do this with my lovers but I never had it done to me. So my clit pulsated in anticipation of a big full boob; her boob teasing my pussy. She rubbed her nipple around my outer labia several times in a circular motion. I felt it going clockwise.

I sighed before I encouraged her, "Keep doing that..."

She did this some more before rubbing her breast meat down my pussy. It felt weird but I got used to it and I loved its soft flesh so I slowly thrust my pelvis against it, moaning more. She mashed it on my pussy then she took it away to rub her nipple around my meaty labia. Then after this, she rubbed her nipple on my clit, flicking it 4 times before she down to kiss it.

I moaned, "Miriam...."

She teased in her melodic sing song, "You like the way that feels?"

I shouted, "Yes!"

She promised, "I told you I would take care of you."

She took her soft tit away so that she could put her face in between my legs again and this time, I felt her lips sucking my outer labia softly. I heard soft sucking noises as she continued her sucking and she moved to my inner labia. Her full lips sucked softly, before putting the tip of her tongue on it, licking it.

"MMMM", I moaned again, enjoying this with. She kissed my labia once more before I felt her mouth on my aching clit finally. I felt her mouth sucking it softly like she was teasing it with her sucks before I felt harder sucks.

I bellowed loudly, "Shit!" I could hear her moan too as her tongue was licking my clit with increasing speed. Then she slowed down before picking up speed again. I could feel one of her fingers in my slit pumping in rhythm as she continued licking. I screamed, "Yes baby, fuck my pussy and lick that clit! Oh, you are so good!"

That encouraged her to keep going, and she put another finger in as she was now sucking my clit, hard this time. I felt her fingers come out and the tip of her tongue swirl on my clit then move to my slit before going back to my clit sucking it as I felt her two fingers reenter my pussy again. I was writhing in ecstasy as I felt her fingers pump and pump while I felt her soft lips sucking my clit harder.

I was screaming, "YES BABY! I'M GONNA CUM! MAKE ME CUM! DAMMIT!"

She backed her face away and said as she was still pumping her fingers in and out, "That's right, sweetie! Cum for me! Don't hold back, cum for me."

I didn't as I came twice on her fingers. "OH GOD! FUCK", I screamed delightfully and even still she kept skillfully finger fucking me. Again and again, her rhythm was driving me crazy. Lust consumed my body, I was shivering. I felt my body shake. I screamed louder, "YES! YES! YES!" as I came another 3 times.

She took her fingers out as all the energy I had left my body and I laid there trying to catch my breath with my eyes closed. I was panted like I ran a 10 mile marathon. My mouth was dry as I finally began breathing normally. I smiled as I saw her licking cum off her fingers like it was the tastiest meal she had in months.

She smiled and quipped, "Did I make you feel good?"

I quipped back, "You did alright for a seamstress."

She laughed, "Whatever. You should have seen your face. YES! YES! YES! It looked so beautiful."

I confessed, "Okay, I'll admit. You did your thang. Now it is my turn."

But I was surprised when she said, "That's not what I want. Not yet. I want you to dangle those beautiful pendulous breasts of yours over my face while I play with myself."

I was a bit reluctant to do this because I wanted to taste her. I thought she didn't think that I could please her doing this. Then I realized that I loved doing this because it allows me to take my breast weight off my chest and I did fantasize about getting off on her breasts. Also, when she was sucking "Lanita", I was rubbing my clit before I came. Finally I figured she wanted to cum so I could taste it as I ate her.

So I got up. I leaned over to proudly dangle my breasts in her pretty light brown face. I started swinging them in a slow side-to-side motion but she said, "Don't do that, just lean over, baby." So I did. I could see her rubbing her labia softly, in circular motions. Then she changed her motion to stroke her hand up and down. I kept the same position, not moving at all.

I teased her, "You like?"

She affirmed enthusiastically, "Hmm-mmm. I could have you do this all day. I bet you take pride in doing this with your mates. I do it with mine."

I admitted, "Yes I do. I may have issue with the shape of them but I love doing this. Dangling them a girl's face giving her the choice to do what she wants with them. The power I have over them with my 'hangers.' They love it when I swing 'em in their faces before I smother their faces with 'em."

She laughed while she was still rubbing her clit and labia with firmer strokes. She moaned softly. Then she took her hands away from it to squeeze my tits from the sides. She did this twice before her right hand back toward her pussy as she started to squeeze her right nipple and areola with the other hand.

She ashamedly pronounced, "There's nothing like a massive bosomed woman standing over you proudly dangling her heavy pendulous with her nipples and areolas in your face. This is mammary heaven, baby!"

I bantered lightheartedly, "I bet you say that to all the girls, maybe even a girl or two you have fitted here before." I opened my mouth in an O shape because I couldn't believe I said that. I thought I offended her and basically called her a lush and a slut. My big mouth sometimes! I apologized to her.

She alleviated my concern, "You're okay. I admit that this is unusual. I didn't expect this to happen even though I wanted it to. I don't do this at all, believe it or not. In fact the biggest girl I've ever been with was a DDD. JFYI, I'm usually the one doing the dangling when I am with a girl."

We both laughed at that.

She went on, "Normally I would tell a client their size just by looking at them, show them the material then have them pay for it after they made their choice before sending them on their way. No, saying that actually make me sound cold. I would have done the things that I did for you because I love to treat my customers special, to make them feel welcomed.

"But I knew what size you were when I saw you in your bra. No, I'm lying: Before you took your shirt off, I could tell. I don't need a measuring tape to discern bra sizes."

I answered back, "I figured that since that description you made about my breasts was so detailed: Gloriously pendulous, slightly splayed, more outer fullness than inner fullness, etc. I thought I was with 'The Neo of Seamstresses' and this was 'The Bra-Fitting Matrix."

She snickered hard still underneath my breasts before saying, "You're funny. You have been to fittings before. You never heard your breasts described like this?"

I insistently told her, "Oh yeah. It's the way you said it. Most fittings are cold and sterile. There was so much passion in your voice and description. My clit jumped several times as you spoke so lovingly about 'Regina' and 'Lanita.'"

She asked, "Those are your names for them?"

She was still rubbing, patting and even slapping her pussy. I heard her moan in her beautiful voice. I loved hearing that sound from her even if I wasn't directly the cause of it.

I answered, "Yep! Weird?"

She was emphatic, "Definitely not!"

She moaned again. This time her moan was louder in volume because she was pulling at her labia, grabbing and squeezing it. I loved being able to watch her do this. Then she spoke further, "Every busty woman should proudly have names for them. Mine are 'Ebony' and 'Ivory' because we live together in perfect harmony."

I joked again, 'I hear you, 'Paul and Stevie!'" There was more duo laughter.

After that she confessed, "I knew I wanted you when I got your drink. Your confidence shone bright like a clear sunny day though I could tell you were nervous, your personality and the way we connected. I had to share myself with you and I don't regret it thus far."

I was touch by her realness, "Thank you. I'm honored that you chose me", before adding, "I don't regret it either though I think we're more like sisters than lovers."

She wisecracked, "More like 'Sisters with Benefits.' Even though, I do not think the average sister 'bond' in this way."

I retorted, "I'm sure in West Virginia and other back-wood areas, there are some sisters who are 'bonding' like we're doing right now as we speak." We had another moment of duo laughter.

She objected lightheartedly, "That's not funny! You're too much."

I admitted, "I was really excited about coming here."

She seemed intrigued asking me, "Do tell." She was rubbing herself harder as I was still bent over her.

I proceeded, "Oh yeah. I masturbated about meeting you. I imagined you being busty delighting over seeing my breasts but I never imagined you to be as big as you are. That was a pleasant surprise."

She asked, "Really? How big you thought I would be?"

I confessed, "A DDD no bigger than a F. Girl, seeing your HHs is a visual feast. Glad to meet you."

She concurred, "Same here. Just to put it out there, I know what it is like to be seen as a fetish, for my breasts. So this, what we are doing isn't about that. Also, I know you're tired of being in this position. Let me finish this and you can taste me the way you want to."

I declared, "Do you. This is a good position for me. It takes the weight off my chest."

She agreed, "I know. This is why I love doing it myself. I just wanted to see your pendulous beauties hang up close and personal. You know; information for the product."

I shook my head and continued to hang my breasts over her. I squeezed and rubbed its sides while Miriam got into her pussy play. She was moaning and groaning with increasing volume and enthusiasm. I could see her stroking herself harder than before. Her groans continue to get louder and louder so I knew she was getting into it now.

I whispered encouragement, "Get that nut, Miriam. Get yourself off on these plump heavy tits of mine."

I wasn't sure she heard me until I heard, "Long pendulous tits with wide areolas! Jesus, they're so huge, heavy and pendulous!"

I whispered more, "Yes, baby. Get off those boobs of mine. 'Gina' and 'Nita' would be proud to have you cum lookin' at 'em while you play with your beautiful pussy. Rub that clit! Rub it baby!"

She started to rub it furiously. Watching her do this made me even hornier. She moaned louder, rubbing herself even harder, "Oh yeah! Huge pendulous tits! Damn!"

This is the first time that I heard her curse so I knew she was in her own world. This got me even hotter and wetter. She groaned and moaned more increasing in volume. I whispered more encouragement, "Keep rubbing, honey. Keep doing what you're doing. You'll come, sweetie. You can do it!"

She cried, "OH YEAH! I'M GONNA CUM! THESE BIG ASS TITTIES OF YOURS! SO MUCH DAMN TITS IN MY FACE AND I READY TO CUM SO HARD! OH GOD! OH GOD! SHIT! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

She seemed to come pretty hard as she was still rubbing her clit decreasing her hand speed. I waited for her to cool down before I was going to do to her what she did to me. Once she calmed down, I moved in quickly to get in between her thick caramel thighs. I told her, "I've wanted to do this since I got here. Now open up, sweetie!"

Before she said a word, I spread her legs wide and I licked her pussy putting my tongue in her slit. I tasted her cum which had the taste of mango mixed with peach. "Yummy", I thought. That taste of cum was like a vampire who tasted the sweetest blood. I continued licking, having no mercy on her pussy as I moved to her labia. I sucked it slowly and deliberately.

Her pussy was fresh and ripe from Miriam's skillful "hand-job" for another orgasm. I alternated between sucking and licking her inner labia. I heard loud moans from Miriam, "Mmmm. Mmm." Her smooth like velvet yet melodic moans like hearing the music of Miles Davis in my ears.