Meeting Miriam The Seamtress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I confessed, "I wanted you to see my boobs."

She called me out yet again smiling, "I knew this. As I said, I know you're a proud card carrying member of the 'Big Titty Committee.' You should be. Your breasts are glorious: Two gorgeously pendulous and omega shaped that are slightly splayed; they're a bit asymmetrical as many women's breasts are; close set and narrow rooted compared to the rest of your breasts which widens as many pendulous shaped breasts does; they have full on top projection, I can see that by your low nipple placement without even needing to see you bend over; outer fullness; very wide areolas and you have such cute nipples. I especially love the different hues they have on them. You have vitiligo, right?"

I confirmed uneasily while my pussy was pulsating after that passionate description of my boobs, "Yes I do. I kind of have a complex about it but I'm learning to accept it. It's a part of me as the rest of me."

She revealed, "I know what you mean. I hate the gap in between my teeth."

I said to her, "I love your gap. It suits you. You have such a beautiful smile."

She smiled again and observed, "Thank you. It's amazing how others can appreciate what we consider a flaw. As women, we criticize and pick ourselves apart and each other all the time. This is why I opened this business. We need a sanctuary that affirms our beauty and self-worth. If we are waiting for society to affirm our beauty then we're in deep trouble because it doesn't appreciate diversity and individuality."

I was amazed about her wise and truthful words. I know she's older than me but she spoke with the confidence of someone older than her years. I was inspired by her and that made me hornier. I had to take a deep breath to calm myself down.

I spoke wholeheartedly and truthfully, "You're so right. We do need more sanctuaries that appreciate us as women. A lot of women who are well-endowed probably feel unattractive because of the messages that we get from society on what beauty is. I don't know how many times I get pressure to get a reduction and I know you do too being a 36 HH." I had to throw that in there because after her VS story I realized she told me her size.

She laughed, "You used my 'UK size'. Most people don't do that. They use the US standard. I'm impressed."

I quipped, "I'm an experience bra wearer. I've been using the UK standard since I learned about it. I prefer that much more than the US standard. It actually makes more sense though the US uses single alphabets for the most part."

She agreed, "Me too! Now as far as pressure to get reductions, this is one of the reasons why my clientele is small. Many of the women come in here to get bras that they can wear so they can deal with 'their plight' as I have heard many times."

My response to that was, "I bet you do a lot of listening to their concerns."

She confirmed, "Yes I do. I don't mind because as I said, we need a place where we can be transparent without being judged. I been there and I still have people asking why I haven't gotten one yet. I don't agree with reductions and not just because it benefits my business. Whatever God gives to us is beautiful and large breasts are very beautiful. At least to me it is."

I spoke with all truth before asking, "You speak with a lot of wisdom. When was the moment that you came to full acceptance and appreciation of yourself?"

She was honest with me, "I haven't gotten there yet. I still struggle with acceptance with my hair especially its texture. However I am assuming you're talking about my breasts, right?"

I nodded truthfully.

She went on with her story, "Remember I told you that I developed when I was young just as you did when you were young. I had a lot of negative attention and comments back then as I said to you earlier when we were in the living room. Girls were so mean toward me. They accused me of being 'fast-tailed' and after their boyfriends. Little they did know that I wanted them, not boys."

I exclaimed passionately, "I know that's right!" We both laughed.

She continued, "So I went to Del State. I was a 34G in US sizing. It doesn't sound massive now but this was in 1997-98. The average woman's size then was a 34B. So I was 18 years old, I just turned that age on September 3rd."

I interrupted, "I'm sorry. My birthday is the next day, the 4th. That's crazy!"

She laughed, "We're Virgos! No wonder it's so easy to be relaxed with you. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, I was 18 with 34G breasts at a time when the average American Woman was a 34B. So I was 5 cups bigger than the average sized woman as a college freshman."

I empathized with her, "My 'true size' was a 30JJ when I was 18."

Miriam proclaimed shamelessly, "Amazing! If I saw you at that age: I would have been all up in your face or in between your legs!"

I was shocked before laughing at her realness as I exclaimed, "You're crazy!"

She boldly uttered, "I'm just being truthful. Well, you can imagine what kind of names I was getting called just for having boobs. My favorite was 'Tits Ahoy!'"

I laughed knowingly before relating my experience, "Girl, yes. The names! I have been called 'Tits R'Us' when I was young and in college when I pledged, my sorority name is 'Tit-get' because of my height and boobs."

She shook her head, "That's messed up even though that's a cute name, 'Tit-get.' You are a cute little thing, with lots to love."

She slightly rubbed the sides of my breasts with her fingertips which gave me a shiver. I couldn't believe she had the audacity to do that but I didn't object. I was actually hoping she would do that again and hopefully more which made me nervous though I was still projecting a cool facade.

She went on, "There was this girl. She was a roommate of mine in the dorm that I was living in. She always had something to say about my breasts. Her favorite thing to do what was yelling, 'We got "Melons on Deck!"' This was in public. I used to be so embarrassed. Crystal, her name, was a tall, dark-skinned thin girl with AA cups. She had some long pretty legs and such a cute smile. One night I came to my dorm to sleep after coming from Grille Works at the MLK Student Center on Campus to eat and study. You won't believe what I saw."

I had to ask as riveted as I was, "What?"

She spoke the punchline, "I caught her humpin' my one of my bras!"

I was incredulous, "What?!"

She affirmed, "Yes! Humping one of my bras and she didn't even know I was standing there. I guess she didn't hear the door open she was that into what was doing to my poor bra."

She laughed seemingly thinking about the memory before continuing, "When she finally realized that I was there, she ran to the bathroom like she was on the DESU track team. I wasn't mad at her. I was actually flattered and it made sense right then why she always had my boobs on the brain. I told her all this and it began a wonderful love affair that lasted until I left Del State. I miss her to this day."

I joked, "You just miss that lovin' from her. That reminds me of when I was a sophomore in college. I had a roommate who loved my boobs too. She was a 34C I believe. To this day whether I wear on a shirt or not, I don't wear on a bra when I sleep at night. It was a Friday in late February when I woke up and I saw my roommate, Janice, squeezing one of my boobs while licking my nipple! She didn't even realize that I was awoke which is amazing because I snores."

She asked, "Are you loud with it?"

I answered, "I can go. I've even woken myself up hearing my snoring at one time or another. I am a heavy sleeper. She didn't realize that I was awake until I got up to go to the bathroom while she was still doing it! Well, when I got back to my bed, she was in hers. The next day, I confronted her about it. I wasn't mad at her but I acted like I did just to see how much she would confess to. She admitted that she had been doing it for a couple of weeks. That she would wait until I fell asleep and she couldn't resist touching them.

"I told her 'sternly' that the only way I would forgive her is every time I had my shirt lifted up she would have to play with them. I lifted up my shirt to see if she would take the bait. She did after some reluctance and would go for it every night I did this which was most nights for the rest of the school year. If I was in a good mood, I would sit on her lap and she would play with them whether I had my shirt on and off. She is a sorority sister and line-mate. We see each other every now and then at alumni functions and it's our little 'secret.' She's actually married to a pastor. This baffles my mind because of our experiences."

Miriam and I just laughed. It felt so comfortable being around her but we didn't get to the "Main Event" yet. After finishing our laughter, I asked her, "How long have you been at your current size?"

She smiled before saying, "Good question. I have been a 36HH since I was 33."

I asked her one more question, "Do you think I might still grow more?"

She said, "You're not in your 30s yet. Our bodies change all the time. Seeing that you probably tend to carry much of your weight in your breasts, I could see you another size or two bigger from today later on in your life."

After that comment, Miriam got back to the task at hand. She said, "I want to see your 'break the tape' under-bust measurement so exhale in." She wrapped the tape around as I exhaled. It seemed like I held my breath in for a long time though it was probably a few seconds.

She said, "You're a 313/4inches. "

I told her, "I used to be 295/8."

She answered back, "That goes right along with your 'snug' under-bust measurement, which shows you grew 21/8 inches."

Then Miriam said, "It's time for your bust measurement." She wrapped her tape around where my breasts to get my "standing bust" measurement. She had the audacity to say, "Well it looks like we have enough tape to measure these babies."

I bantered, "Do your job!"

She laughed before saying, "Okay! Okay! So impatient, I see. Well your standing bust measurement is 501/2 inches."

I said, "Hmmm. It was 48 inches when I was last measured."

She said, "That right there should let you know that you have grown a bit. Remember you breasts are longer than wide. So it's time to lean over so I can get your 'leaning measurement.'"

So I did that with my back going parallel to the floor. I waited a couple of minutes before I saw the tape wrap about my breasts. Then Miriam said, "551/4 inches. Yep, you're 551/4 inches. You're quite the pendulous young lady. They are so beautifully projected when you lean over. Imagine when get your new bras!"

I told her, "It was 517/8 inches before."

She said, "I need you to lie on your back because and with these measurements, I can calculate what your bra size is truly. With your breasts being as pendulous as they are, the 'leaning measurement' will overestimate your cup size."

I took the tape from her so that I could put it around my back. Then I lied down so that I could give her the tape so she could around the rest of me. My breasts were splayed out but I knew not to push them together because it would affect the measurement.

She told me, "You are 53 inches lying down."

I replied, "Hmmm. I was 50 inches before. That means basically if I average all 3 measurements, I am 53 inches. The last time I was measured, I was 50 inches which made me a 32LL. So basically I went up 3 inches with 2 inches to my band size while I went up one cup size. I thought 'the girls' grew bigger than that." I patted my boobs lovingly after I got up from the floor.

She educated me, "Well, that's true that two inches of your increase is to your ribcage but understand that even if you stayed the same cup size with an increase in band size means that your breast volume got bigger so they got bigger too. But since you also went up a cup size along with it, it's like you went 2 cup sizes, possibly 3 depending on the fit of the bra. Your true size is a 34M. However, since 32 is your tight under-bust measurement, you could wear a 32MM which of course is your 'sister size' or even a 32N really depending on the fit."

I realized that she was right on all those points. Then it hit me, I'm a 34M! That's an S Cup in US sizing also, though as I said I don't like using US sizing. My old bra was actually 2 cups sizes too small for me if what Miriam said was true. And like she said, I could even wear a MM/T or N/U if I wanted to wear a bra in a 32 band size though I was not trying to fit into smaller band like I was before I got to Miriam's.

This made my head swim yet I couldn't wait to get my new "real estate" for "Regina" and "Lanita" to be "housed" properly. Then I was sad because I knew I had to leave. I had such a good time being with Miriam. I could see that it was 3 pm. Good things have to come to an end. I got my bra and then my shirt.

I told her, "Well I guess it's time to go."

She told me, "Not yet. In fact, not to tempt you but even though I'm making a bra that is your true size, I recommend that you get a couple of bras that are comfortable also when 'Aunt Flo' comes. So you might want a looser fitted bra, especially in the band area. A 36M to be exact so you can accommodate."

I interrupted her jovially without my bra still on, "Good point. That's more money separated from my Visa but like I said, I brought it ready for this."

She said, "You don't have to. Since you're buying 3 bras already, I'll make two for you free of charge."

I was flabbergasted but told her, "No, that's okay. I don't mind spending for whatever bra I need. Will it be the same price as the white colored bras that I am wearing? I ask because I want that in white also."

She responded, "Yes it will."

I was convinced, "Okay, I will do that. Thank you so much. You have been a big help to me and I enjoyed your company. Now I am ready to make my purchase."

I was ready to put on my ill-fitting old bra so that I could go to her counter and pay her. Suddenly, she bent her head down slightly and with her hand lifted up my head slightly softly to kiss me. I responded back to kiss her also. When we pulled away, I was stunned. I mean, there was definitely chemistry between us but it was more surprising to me because I didn't think she would make the first move.

I could see her blushing almost looking apologetic. I wanted to assure her that I was far from offended. Her soft full lips were delightful onto mine. It seemed both of us were scared to speak first. It was the first time I saw a lack of confidence from her

Then she spoke with her head turned from me, "I'm so sorry."

I assured her moving her face back to me with my hand ready to hopefully kiss her again, "Don't be. I wanted to do that since I first saw your beautiful face open the door."

We kissed again. This time we did it with more conviction and passion as I could hear her breathing hard. We held both of our hands together as we kept kissing each other. Then I put my hands on her lower back area rubbing it while she rubbed my bare shoulder, still kissing each time more passionately.

Both of us moaned a bit. Then I had the courage to step back so I could ask her this, "Can I see you?"

She knew what I meant, "Yes."

Then I took off the rest of my clothes off while she took off all of hers. Since I already had my bra off, it took less time for me to be naked so I was able to treat myself to seeing her strip after she took off her shoes, jeans and panties. Her pussy hair was nicely trimmed in a V. I have seen many women being hairy there and though it is not a deal breaker if they are very hairy, I prefer trimmed ones more. It showed that she was very into grooming and hygiene.

She took off her shirt to reveal a pretty well-supported bright burgundy colored bra. Her stomach was pudgy but smooth. Not much cellulite on her stomach and thighs which was surprising because even slim women struggle with cellulite. I have my share also. She's full-figured. Her hips as I said earlier were very wide. I loved the sight, so beautiful and feminine.

Finally, she took off her bra. She came over to where I was to do a weird thing. She showed me her label. Of course it read, "Miriam's Boutique: 36HH UK. 36L US." She smiled after I gave it back to her. She dropped it to the floor.

I joked, "Advertising your stuff while we're about to have an intimate moment. I never had that happen before." She smiled at me.

I bantered with her more, "You wanted to show me you weren't lying about your size, huh?"

She smiled brighter, "I figured since I know yours, I would give you a treat."

I chuckled before telling her truthfully, "Your breasts are beautiful."

And they were. I am not the professional she is when it comes to this so I won't be nearly as analytical as she was with mine but they were pendulous yet wide, full and caramel colored. They were a bit uneven like mine. They were soft looking with dark brown nearly 41/2 inched wide areolas which sat low on her breasts unlike mine. However, her nipples were longer which intimidated me a bit. Still I could wait to put them in my mouth.

She took my hands to encourage me to touch them. I did and they were as soft as they looked. I have small hands so her breast meat overflowed in them and they were very heavy though not as weighty as mine. She smiled as she saw me juggle them in my hand, happily playing with them. I kissed her left nipple, licked it swirling with my tongue. Then I lifted up my head to kiss her while she bent her head over to do the same. Our lips met again and this time we swapped tongues.

She was a great kisser and again, we both were panting heavy as we were kissing each other intently and with intensity. We back away again and she got a cover so that we could lay on it and we kissed each other some more. I was on top of her. Our soft breasts were squishing each other. We kept kissing, and I backed my face away.

I looked at her and confessed, "You have the most beautiful light brown eyes, Miriam."

She confessed back, "And you have the sexiest hazels."

I kissed her again then I kissed her right and left cheekbones. I kissed her chin before going to her neck. I kiss it softly. I kissed the right side of her neck, the left side of her neck before moving to the bottom of it near her collarbone.

She teased me, "Don't try to give me a hickey. I don't like that!"

I quipped, "Sweetie, I don't like giving hickeys. Don't sass me! Let me love on you, Miss Beautiful Miriam."

She became quiet and let me take control. I kissed her collarbone again, licking it. She squirmed so seeing that she was ticklish, I did it again. I heard a barely audible moan. I kissed her harder on her collarbone then I moved to her breast bone.

She moaned again this time moaning my name, "Syreata." I licked her breastbone, teasing the top of her breasts. I licked the top of her right breast. She squealed deliciously. I kissed her right breast then I went to her right side so I could suck it better. I grab her heavy breast with two hands. I kissed her nipple which was already hard. I started licking it, slowly like I was licking an ice cream cone on a hot summer day which it was actually but now into the evening. I licked it more, picking more speed and intensity.