Meeting Miriam The Seamtress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was genuinely touched, "Thanks girlie. I still feel bad about it because even though she was stuntin' on me, it wasn't about her really. It was that damn ill-fitting bra I've been wearing."

She remarked as only she would, "About that, you know better."
I was defensive, "What do you mean by that? Come on Nay. It's just a bra"

She sounded incredulous, "Just a bra? You have those massive boobs and you say just a bra. I remember them days you use to complain about not being able to afford bras in your size when we were both in college."

I was silent because she was keepin' it real. I felt even guiltier because I did know better and hearing this from her felt like child being scolded by her mom. I knew the right bra especially with fit, and support made all the difference in the world. I actually had no confidence because of it and I suppressed all of this. I wanted to cry but I knew that Nay was sincere so I continued to listen to her.

She went on, "You know, of all people, you gotta keep 'Gina' and 'Nita' properly sheathed! Those thangs causes riots, debates and arguments especially unleashed at the wrong time. You'll break the Internet cuz someone will post your 'malfunction' on 'World Hip Hop Star'. Have people thinking they seeing things, questioning themselves especially women and their sexuality."

I laughed, "Shut up!"

She always knew how to make me laugh. I loved her spirit as well her physical beauty. Why couldn't we be together? That were the thoughts that were at the forefront of my mind but I hid that with my laughing.

She laughed along with me, "Girl, I aint playing. You know I'm not playin'. That's why ol' girl was actin' like she did. I bet she be in her 'honeypot' every night since that day wishing that she would have a few moments with you and those boobs of yours. If y'all weren't in a public setting, she would have asked to see 'em and give them a good squeezin' like she's testing out watermelons to feel how ripe and heavy they are. I'm sure of it."

I "waved" off her craziness, "Whatever. Anyway, I don't want to discuss her anymore. Are you ready for your vacation?"

She sighed before answering, "Jamaica, here we come! It will be nice to get away. It's a shame that you couldn't come."

I told her, "Yeah, right! 'BIL' (that's what I call her husband Samuel: 'Bro-In-Law') ain't having that. Y'all need to bond apart from Essie and Ruthie. You know, to remember why y'all got married in the first place. Not that I know anything about that."

She laughed before replying, "He's looking forward to it. It's all he talked about for a week now and you know what this means."

I yelled playfully, "TMI!"

She shooed me, "Whatever. We're both grown. No need to act innocent cuz we know you're not. Anyway, what's your weekend gonna be like?"

I excitedly replied, "If all goes to plan, I will have a brand new bra in my true size which I should have within a few weeks of visiting Sophia's cousin's store."

She perked up more, "Word? You mean 'Gina' and 'Nita' will be properly housed again? About time! Even prisons get expanded because of overcrowding!"

I was bowled over by her prison analogy as I was cracking up with tears in my eyes, "Really, Nay? Girl, you ain't all there. You know that?"

She bantered, "Maybe but you know I'm right. They're ready bust out like escapees from Rahway in that too small bra!" We both laughed at that. She further went on, "Them huge thangs! I wish I was with you to see what new size you are now. But I have a vacation to enjoy. I'll try to have fun."

I could hear the smile in her voice at that. I smiled back even though she couldn't see me. Then I lightheartedly said, "I bet you will. Well, I'm glad you called. I miss you. Kiss my adorable god-daughter and tell them that their 'auntie' loves them. Give 'Unc' David and 'Auntie' Naomi my love and hug 'BIL' for me."

Nay promised, "I will. Tell 'Auntie Sarah' I said the same along with Ms. Abby, Dree, Julia and everyone else. I love you most of all, my sweet lil sister 'Bunny.' [I love when she calls me Bunny. Makes me warm and fuzzy but again, I will never tell her this.] Tell me about your adventure in Delaware."

I told her, "I will and you tell me all your fun in Jamaica. Well not all of it. Save some things for yourself. No TMI from you."

She chuckled, "Like you get room to talk. Anyway, I love you, Bun!"

I returned it back, "Love you too 'Nay!"

She hung up. I felt surprisingly refreshed and happy just hearing her voice. I felt so lonely until she called. I'm still lonely but I'm better spirits. She has a way of picking me. I can't lose that no matter I want her in my bed for the rest of my life. As I said, I would rather see her happy without me as her lover than miserable with me as her lover and partner.

Maybe it's me but I thought she's anxious about something and even though she's a seemingly happy married woman with a husband who probably would die for her, there's this love for me from her that goes beyond our "sisterhood" as if she has a greater love for me than what our relationship is now. I'm trippin'. She's hetero, happy with Samuel along with my 2 adorable goddaughters who I would do anything for on the strength of my love for her.

I went to sleep with these thoughts that day. Not just with that on my brain but excited about my trip to Delaware. So I'm at peace. So much that I don't have to "self-medicate" myself. I feel myself falling asleep in my bed. Not needing my skilled hand or "Gina" and "Nita's" assistance. I remember closing my eyes before I got up the next morning with "cotton-mouth."

Saturday, August 15th (11:40 pm):

I woke up ready to conquer the day! Okay, that was overdramatic. As I said, I woke up with cotton mouth and I really wanted to stay in bed. I was up from 7:30 am and of course I remember the big day was here. The day that I get fitted, so I got myself up out of my bed going to the bathroom to take a shower. I am such a water person. I love to be around the ocean when I go to Ocean City, around pools and in this case, I love the feel of hot water on my body.

I let it soak me as I thought on what would happen today. I was tempted to masturbate but I knew that I had to get myself ready and get something to eat because I didn't know how long I would be at Miriam's. I got out after about 30 minutes. Then I put on my clothes; White Lace Panties, White socks, blue tights, a blue Phillies Jersey with Ryan Howard's #6 on the back and of course my ill-fitting bra.

I went to kitchen and I made a surprising heavy breakfast; Toast, Cheese Grits, Cheese Eggs, Turkey bacon with a pitcher of Orange Juice. I was that hungry and I was actually horny too. I had to get a grip on myself. Be professional not a "ratchet thot." It's a bra-fitting not a sex party. Not that I do those things. For all of my bravado, I am boring. That's one of the reasons why I am so lonely.

After feeding my face, I went back to my room to bring many of my old bras from the first time I started to wear bras to the bra that I am wearing on now. Some of it brought back many memories that flooded my mind and I remembered all of the times I had a hard time trying to find the right sizes, having to "sister size" down cups sizes while wearing on bigger band sizes than what I was supposed to wear, especially during my college years in order to wear bras that were affordable.

I know it's the story of many well-endowed women especially ones who wore small band sizes but laugher cup sizes. It wasn't until a sorority sister had compassion on me in my senior year that I finally was able to get a bra in my true size, after getting measured. I was a 32KK then. Fortunately I have been able to buy bras in my true size when I could afford it which made me angrier that I was so negligent on getting properly fitted.

I had been wearing my current size since March 21, 2014 and this was one of 2 bras in that size I had since that day other than bras that I had which weren't in my "true size" all in the name of "sister sizing" down cup sizes. For example I would wear 40JJ/K or 42J/JJs sometimes. Of course, they weren't fitting me.

I remember that day because I was with Reneé. We had such a wonderful time. No we didn't do that. It was just spending time with her, laughing about good times, bantering and doing all the things that BFFs do when they love each other like the "sisters" that we are. I got fitted in Bergen County, NJ.

The obvious question is why Mariam's but not the store in Bergan County. Well, if what Sophie was saying is right, then there would be more of a chance that this would be more of an intimacy and privacy there than other places because I wanted to be seen as more than just a client to a company. Women need to be treated special and smaller companies tend to do that. I would get more hands on from Miriam potentially and I wanted that. Get to know her better.

Okay, I am done off my tangent. I got the bras then I went to the car. I punched the information to Miriam's on my GPS so it could direct me there. Thank God GPSs because I suck at direction on the road and to top it off, I've never been to Dover. Besides, my mind was scattershot thinking of so many things. It took me an hour and a half.

The main thing was that I was still horny. Why? It's just a bra-fitting. I resisted the temptation of mashing my thighs together or rubbing my nipples while driving on I295. I'm not trying to get into an accident. Yeah, I do have my own "human airbags" that don't deflate but I do not want to test them out in this way. "Regina" and "Lanita" have other uses and I love my "babies." I protect them at all costs.

Okay, Okay! I'm way too conceited about my boobs. Anyway, in a little over an hour and a half, I pulled up at Miriam's. I thought, "Nice crib." It was a fairly large house, light red brick house with a porch that had rail guards around it. It had 3 steps, some plants outside of it, and under the windows. It had the address number over the door, and the house stood by itself next door to another cute house. I saw some kids playing around on the street and some people sitting on steps at their various houses.

I rang the doorbell. A beautiful light brown-skinned woman with long dark brown frizzy hair in her mid-30s came to the door with a cheerful smile. She had wide full pouty lips, a slight gap in her teeth as she smiled, with light brown eyes wearing on glasses. Her voice sounded like honey with a melodic lit to it as she said, "Welcome. My name is Miriam. You're early. Time is money so I like that. I'm glad to meet you. It's this Syreata?"

I affirmed her, "Yes it is. Thank you. I'm glad to meet you also."

I smiled back at her and as I did, I instinctively sized her up, looking her over as I got in the house. It wasn't in a competing posture but to observe all that I was looking at. She was about 5 feet, so she was shorter than the average woman though still taller than me. She looked 200 pounds, built very solid.

Yep, she had meat on her bones with very wide hips. She was dressed comfortably like she was ready to get down to business but it seemed that with her wardrobe she was trying to project to her clients the ability to be comfortable and relaxed. It worked because I immediately felt calm around her as I was anxiously nervous when I pulled her at her house/business.

The whole house was cute. I could see pictures of various people either of loved ones, friends, and customers. I even saw the Freeholder that I mentioned earlier in the story in one of her pictures. Both of them were smiling. As I said, Miriam had a very pretty welcoming smile. She had a beautiful fireplace, which I saw her degree from FIT. The air conditioning, central air, was on and I loved her furniture choices.

She had a royal blue set with her loveseat, and couch all the same color. She had a combination of white and blue pillows. Her carpet was blue also. The walls were painted blue also. It seemed she loved the color blue and I love it too. It's such a bright vibrant color especially for a primary color. Not to mention, the color gave the house an ambiance of royalty. I bet everyone who was her client felt at least like a princess around her.

She had a 62 inch wide screen TV that wasn't on. I didn't care even though it would have distracted me from thinking about how her consultation would go. I will say this much, Sheena was right: Miriam was a card carrying member of the "Big Titty Committee."

In fact, I didn't expect her to be as big as she was. She was wearing on a bra and good supportive bras make you slimmer so guessing her size was tricky but she definitely was well-endowed. This should have relaxed me because as Sophie told me, Miriam had an idea what buxom women go through with bras and that her business was established to help us out. Not just to make money off us. But I was anxious.

She wasn't there when I was still standing up in her living room. I was waiting for her so we could get down to business. Then I faintly heard Sade's "Smooth Operator" come on. I kept fixing my boobs inside my bra which was basically a futile exercise. I was so tired of doing this.

Finally she came back and she said to me, "I'm sorry for making you wait. I should have told you to sit down instead of having your stand for so long."

I assured her, "That's okay."

I sat next to her on the couch so we could get down to business. I didn't want to small talk her because I was nervous. I tend to ramble on when that happens so I tried to keep my composure.

She said, "What can I do for you, Syreata?"

I answered her, "Well as you can see, I have an ill-fitting bra. I need another one and I was hoping you could help me."

She told me, "You came to the right place. I can see your problem."

I was so nervous around her. It felt like she was sizing me up as she looked at me. Not coldly like at other fitting that I have been to. Her aura was so warm though that it started to relax me just a little. So I tried to relax.

She smiled before asking, "What's that in your bag?"

I told her as I was holding it in my hand, "These are my old bras. I figured since this is your first time meeting me, I wanted you to see my 'bra history' up to now."

I gathered my bras and gave them to her. She was looking at them intently, almost like she was inspecting them. She smiled when she was done.

She remarked, "Definitely a lot of history."

I told her, "Yeah. When I was looking through these, I couldn't believe what I've been through in my life concerning my boobs."

She smiled again saying, "It is alright. I have many old bras of mine too. We collect all kinds of our life's history if we can save it like music, clothes, and other things that people might view as junk but it holds sentimental value to us."

I agreed with her, "That's what it was to me. I remember a lot of moments that I had from the point I started to wear bras until now. I don't mean to sound self-absorbed but these breasts of mine have been a major part of my life."

She didn't object, "I know how you feel. Most women feel the same way no matter what size they are or when they developed. That's normal and natural believe it or not."

She sounded so sexy and confident even as she carried herself in a business-like manner. My nipples, having a mind of their own, were hard and I was cursing myself silently. That made me even more nervous as I thought, 'Dammit! I hope that she don't get the wrong vibe about me.' I wanted this to be as smooth and professional as possible. She continued to give me her warm gentle smile as she was talking. I smiled back to keep up the facade.

She concluded, "This is one of the reasons why I opened this business because my desire is to make women feel comfortable, confident and even sexy no matter their background, race, and culture. The only commonality of the clients is that they are well-endowed because that's my passion."

I was intrigued as she said that, "So this is your motivation? To help busty women feel their most confident best?"

She said, "Absolutely. Don't get me wrong. When a person creates a business, of course they want to profit from it. For me though, it's more than that. This is actually a labor of love. I know it sounds like a contrived clique but I really love it. It's definitely my passion."

I asked her another question, an obvious one: "Did you used to have problems with finding the right size?"

She laughed, "It's the story of my life. I was an early developer also. I grew up in a family of females of various body types. I am a busty woman with big hips as you can see and I remember the nightmare that bra shopping was for me. I'm older than you and bras were harder to find especially for women like us. Victoria's Secret was a nightmare. To this day they size women wrong. Their DDs are really Cs, for example."

I concurred passionately, "Don't get me started on VS! But not just them, until I went to London when I was fitted for the first time at Rigby &Peller that I had problems with the wrong fit. I hated wearing on bras before then. I was very young then but after that day, it changed my life. I try really hard to find bras close to my sister size even though it's not that easy."

She commented, "I know what you mean. R&P is great. I went there to be fitted once also, and like you, I got my right size. Anyways, to conclude, one of the things I could see is that women were having a hard time finding our sizes not just me. So I wanted to do something about that. I could always sew. My grand-mom taught me how and I grew passionate about it. I went to Fashion Institute of Technology or FIT where I majored in Fashion Design and minored in Business. At first I went to Delaware State for Forensic Science because I thought that I was my passion but I dropped out.

"I worked at retail shops just to be around clothes. I even worked at Bare Essentials as a fitter. I realized that fashion especially making bras was my passion. So I applied for FIT. I was 26 when I entered FIT and I graduated 4 years later. I decided to open this business from my home because that was the easiest way to honor my grandparents' memory. This was their house and they left it to me so that they could retire to Florida."

I marveled, "Amazing. I have to admit I was nervous being here because bra fittings can be cold. However, you are so personable. I am starting to relax now. Having your business in your house surprisingly makes me feel at home myself."

She smiled, "Thank you. I'm glad to make you feel at ease."

There was no one else here just as she told Sophie. I was her only appointment. She does this for a living and it's not like I have never shown them to other women. So I thought, Let me do what I came here for. Here is the moment of truth.

I asked her, "So do you want to see me? You know, with my top off?"

She responded, "If you like. I want to truly diagnose your problem."

I stood up. I lifted up my shirt and dropped it to the floor. I notice she had her tape with her that she had in her hand as we were talking. I don't know why I didn't notice it until then. I was going to take off my bra before she said, "Not yet. Keep your bra on."

She looked me. I discerned her sizing me up before she said, "Turn around." I did as she told me. Even though this is usually a cold experience, it somehow felt erotic coming from hearing her melodic lit telling me what to do.