Meeting Miriam The Seamtress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was silent for a few seconds and then said, "The issue is greater than I thought. It's ill-fitting especially for the shape and size of breasts that you have. It's definitely too small. Plus, the band is very tight; too tight. It's a shame you didn't know me before this."

I was silent not knowing what to say.

She then asked, "Why didn't you go a fitter before?"

I felt like a scolded child, "I guess I didn't want to admit that I was growing more and I actually do like this bra. It fit me nicely before this because I had it made for me. Not to mention..."

She interrupted me, "Don't feel upset. I didn't mean to come off that way. I just asked because I'm happy you're here. I understand denial of growth because we women, even well-adjusted proudly busty women, look at it as ourselves getting fat. We tend to look bigger than we really are. You, Syreata, definitely are in need of a properly fitting bra. You do not need an expert fitter to discern that. However, you need to know what your measurements are. So go ahead and take off your bra."

I unsnapped my hooks, which gave me relief because the band was so tight and snug. Then I took my arms from my straps and I dropped the bra to the floor. Again silence. Many times once my boobs are exposed I see gasps and eyebrows raised or popping out. I didn't expect that knowing that Miriam has sized women bigger than me. However, she seemed like she wasn't ready to talk. She looked she was in observing mode.

Then she opened her mouth, "They're beautiful. You're definitely a big girl."

I chuckled, "I don't need implants to get bigger. That's for sure. I have to confess that I wish they were perky and sat up more. They look like 'old lady boobs.' I'm only 26, you know?"

She looked at me incredulously, "Why? Because they're as pendulous as yours are? Women all over the world have breasts like yours, no matter what size they are. Every woman has their unique breast-shape." Then she asked, "Is this hereditary?"

I responded, "Yes it is and my mom is bigger than me too."

She reacted, "That's not a surprise. Many women inherit their body type. The best supporting bra is not going to stop your breasts from sagging if they are meant to. What bras are made for is to support breasts, especially large and heavy ones as yours look to be. So gravity, no matter what age or size you are, is going to happen. Believe me, your breasts are a beautiful sight."

I smiled at her compliment.

Then she said, "And though you tried to play them down, I notice you were ready to whip 'em out. I only had 3 other customers since I've went into this business endeavor that I didn't have to coax and encourage so that they come out of their tops. You're proud of 'your girls.' I can tell when a woman is."

I confessed to her, "I'm damn near conceited about being busty or the idea of being busty. I don't mean to be that much into my boobs because breasts are beautiful of all sizes and shapes. I love having extremely large breasts even though there are downsides to having them. The women in my mother's family have that trait. I'm proud of that. This is true. I'm a bit ashamed to admit it. I always feel conflicted about having those feelings."

She assured at me, "You shouldn't be. My company was created to make women feel great about their breasts. Women like you. Like us. I'm proud of mine. It actually took me a while to feel that way because all of the name calling when I was younger but I'm proud to be on the 'Big Titty Committee.'"

I confessed again, "I heard about a legend that French women during the French Revolution would walk around topless especially if they were well-endowed. I don't think that could happen in this culture because people lose their minds over breasts but I would love to be able to walk out especially on a hot day topless. Even though truthfully I know I couldn't get away with that doing that all the time since I need the support."

She exclaimed, "Girl, don't you know it! I'm a bra maker but there are days where I just want to do the same thing, go topless. Like yours, my heavy breasts need their support also."

We both laughed and then she openly revealed, "Let me tell you what I did a couple of months ago: I had gone to Victoria's Secret under the guise of getting measured. I know what my bust measurement is. I just wanted an excuse to go into that store as probably the 'biggest girl in the room.' I had no bra so they were swinging with no shame."

I was engulfed but I had to interrupt, "What size are you anyway?"

She said smiling, "I'm getting to that. Okay, so I'm in Victoria's Secret at the Mall and I could see some looks of disgust because I'm a big girl going into a store that only goes up to a DDD and we know that their DDD's aren't even that size really. I found a fitter and I asked her if could she help me with finding a bra. She didn't even want to attempt to measure me. She was like, 'I don't think we have anything in your size.'"

I exclaimed stunned, "No, she didn't!"

Miriam nodded her head before continuing with her story, "I told her, 'What do you mean? You don't know this and besides, I just want to be measured because I'm not complete sure what is it.' She paused for a bit and then said, 'Come to the fitting room.' So we did and we were alone. She told me to take my shirt off. I did and her eyes sprang out it seemed."

I chuckled, "I have seen that look a time or two in my life."

She laughed along with me then went on, "So my shirt is off and when she finally came too, she got her measuring tape. I acted ignorant on how to measure just to see what she would do. She told me to lift up my breasts to get my under-bust/rib cage measurement which was a 36 just like I knew but she said that I was a 40 band size. I chuckled to myself because they do that archaic plus 4 to that measurement which is one of the reasons why so many women are wearing the wrong size all over the world.

"Then it was time for my overall bust measurements and I was 48 inches. I did the standing, lying and leaning measurements. As you probably know, those measurements are taken to account for the different shapes of breasts so that the best measurement of our bra sizes can be obtained. Of course, they didn't have bras for me. She was decent about it. She was like, 'You have a lot of boobs on you! We don't have anything for you though.' I stifled a smile when I heard that from her. I felt so proud of myself. It was just a really fun pick me up."

I was cracking up at her story. I began to relax more listening to her talk. I asked could I use her bathroom. She told me I could and I did. I came back and I went back to the couch. I asked her for a bottle of water. She said, "I have some wine if you like."

I answered, "That would be nice."

As I sat there waiting for my wine, I was trying keep my focus on the task at hand. She was so beautiful and with all this boob talk, I was horny. I clinched my legs a couple of times. I had my hands on the sides of my boobs ready to absentmindedly play with them. But Miriam came in with my drink so that sobered me up. I also saw papers in her hand also.

She said, "I was going to give you red wine then I realized that you came by yourself which you drove yourself down here. I didn't want you to get a DUI or get into an accident. So I brought you Apple cider. You don't mind, do you?"

I remarked, "Uh-uh. I don't mind at all. Cider is just fine. You're lookin' out for me. You take care of all your customers. I appreciate that. You're so sweet."

She cracked, "I'm just looking out for my bottom line. You're not a customer yet. You haven't paid or been measured yet."

I asserted, "Money is no object. I need a good bra like yesterday. As long as you supply the goods, my Visa is ready."

She laughed then said, "Let's sign some forms so that we can get you ready to get fitted."

She gave me the forms that she had when she brought my drink. I looked them over before I signed them. She also gave me a form to write down my experiences with bras including when I began developing, what size I was before, my breast shape in detail and what I want out of this experience.

I wrote all of that down. Then I signed the rest of the forms. They were basically all about liability issues with regards to the bras. I looked over the fine print and I was finished. I gave them to Miriam who was looking at me intently with a smile. I was nervous but ready to get this show on the road.

She spoke in her calm melodically voice, "That's it. Now are you ready for your fitting?"

I told her, "Let's go the fitting room."

So we went to the fitting room which was in the back part of her house. Her house was so beautiful. I could see her kitchen, her bathrooms and even the bedrooms. All decorated with class and taste. It all seemed to represent who she was. I was really nervous as we kept walking through her house and being topless made me feel silly. However I knew this was business so I kept my shirt off.

We finally got to her fitting room. It was small which give the room an intimate atmosphere and I could hear where the music that I heard faintly was coming from. She had her IPhone charging with music being played. I was still topless. I brought my shirt and bra with me as well as my purse. I put them on one of the tables she had. I could also see all her material and fabrics. Some designs for bras which I thought were cute.

I saw extremely well-endowed mannequins of different body types with bras on. They were some full figured models, "average" size or even on the thin side. Some of them had very large bras and others extremely large. In fact I saw a few of them with bras on that looked too big for me.

They were so many different colored bras with various designs which were unique to me because most bras for larger girls lack color variation. I was really impressed by what I saw. I know that bra fitting isn't something that most women look forward to but even for the tentative, shy woman, there was an ambience that would make you feel at ease.

She said, "Well here we are. I noticed you looking at my materials and the mannequins. The biggest bra you see is made for a very loyal and distinguish client. She's a very big girl as you can see."

I remarked, "I think I have an idea who it is. Is it for Freeholder __________?"

She answered, "It is actually. Do you want to feel the fabric and see what size it is?"

I tentatively said, "Okay."

I went over to the mannequin, took the bra off it. It had 4 rows of hooks of 4. When I unsnapped them I could feel that the fabric was strong and sturdy which had to be because when I saw the label with the size on it, I was floored(Miriam's Boutique: 42NN UK. 42V US). Also, the straps were wide. Much wider than my bra with more hooks and I thought the straps of my bra was wide.

Not to mention, it had strong underwire underneath the cups which made sense because obviously that woman had heavy pendulous breasts. I am not a fan of underwire but that's because the underwire don't fit and when that happens, it pokes underneath my breasts but when it does fit right, it supports and shapes my breasts perfectly so I see the benefit of them. I love soft cup bras more though but they are more for lounging around in my house.

So back to the story: As I felt the fabric, I could see how stretchy, the cups that is, it was which I liked because we need expansion when our breasts swell up as our "monthlies" come. The cups were very soft. I couldn't stop rubbing it. I could see that she made great bras.

Miriam smiled at my reaction to seeing the bra asking, "What do you think of the product?"

I answered truthfully amazed, "Very good. I like that you have more colors than I expected. It's also good that you have at least one client that is bigger than me because I know you will know how to fit me and make a bra that caters to the shape, density, and weight of them. That's crucial."

She concurred, "I try to find the best and strongest material because bras have to last longer. Since custom made bras are usually expensive, the last thing you want to do is spend lots of money on bras because they wear down. It cost lots of money for me to buy the material which is why the bras cost so much. But it's worth it because I believe in good support. I want it for myself which one of the reasons why I got into this business."

I remarked, "And as I said before: Money is no object. I was more surprised at her size because when I first met her and it was only the one time, I thought she was a KK. I didn't know she was that big. That let me know how good and supportive your bras are. How long has she been a client and is she the biggest girl you provide for?"

Miriam said, "She has been coming here for 3 years now. She's one of the few of my clients actually very proud of being busty. She's extremely pendulous too. She once told me that because she's usually 'the biggest gal in the room' (her words), it gives her confidence to be assertive in relationships (business or personal). She said no knife will touch 'her babies' (again, her words). She's the biggest client and there is another who is a 38M. She's not nearly as confident but she's better than she was when she first came here. So since your previous size was a 32LL then you would be the 3rd biggest girl. My clients range from G to NN Cups."

I drank some of more of my Cider delighted to hear all of this.

She then asked me, "What are you looking for with your bras exactly?"

I saw that was one of questions on one of the forms that she gave me but I figured she wanted to hear it from me, "Bras that I could wear every day: Built for comfort. I'm a librarian so 'the girls' need a bra with great support and comfort that looks classy, professional with just a hint of sexy."

She told me with her warm smile, "I can definitely do that for you. I only asked you because sometimes I get request for bras that are for special occasions, such as weddings, other special events and even for times when they want to 'shock and awe' their significant others. I know you filled that question out but I like to hear it from my clients."

I relaxed and asked her one of my all-important questions, "When you will be finished with making my bras."

She told me, "Just a day for each bra. I have as many materials as I need. All I need from you is what size you are, what color and design that you want then I go on from there. I would probably get started either tomorrow or Monday at the latest."

I was pleased with that answer so then I asked her, "How long will it take for my bra to be delivered?"

She answered in her professional manner, "It's generally within 2 to 6 weeks. Of course, the more bras that are being made the longer the wait. The price generally is about $150 for a woman of your size though more expansive for colors other than white. The price for a colored bra would $175"

I didn't hesitate on that, "Okay, I will pay for it after you measure me."

She stated, "Good. Now are you ready?"

I said, "Not yet, I want to look at your colors to pick which ones I want."

She heartily responded, "Take you time."

So I looked at the other colors that I didn't see on the mannequins. I after look all of them, I decided on 2 whites so that I could wear for work and a peach colored one. I know, I know. Not the most daring color but I would be bolder when I see how the first bras turn out.

I told her what I wanted. Becoming more comfortable by the moment, I said to her, "I am ready to be measured now."

She said, 'Let's do it."

I smiled because I thought, I am finally doing this. I waited on her. Then she came with her measuring tape. She said, "Turn around so that I can get your under-bust." I did that.

She wrapped the tape around my ribcage. It was simple act, something that I have done many times but from her it seemed more intimate. Maybe it was because my nerves and hormones were still on edge. The tape tightened up until it could get no tighter.

She asked, "What was your band measurement before?"

I answered, "It was a 32. It was actually 317/8 to be precise."

She responded, "To be precise, huh? I like it. Well, Miss Syreata: You're 34 inches."

I was a bit surprised. I knew I gained weight. That's why the band was fitting me so snug. No wonder I was having so much trouble fitting in my bra. What was I thinking?

So I joked though speaking the truth, "It's a good thing that you're not adding 4 inches like VS does because I would be a 38. Wow, I am fat."

She wasn't having any of that talk, "A 34 is just fine. I'm a 36 myself as I told you. And even if we're 'pleasingly plump', our mates would not throw out of their beds. Not with our buxom bodies! I am not attached so I don't have anyone in my bed right now."

I confessed, "I haven't had someone in my bed or have been in anyone's bed in a long time."

I couldn't believe I said that to a total stranger. I always playfully chided Reneé for her "TMI moments." Now here I am doing the same thing. I know she had to be thinking, "What did I get myself into having her as a customer?" I was glad that she couldn't see my face because I could feel the heat rising in my face.

She reassured me, "Don't be worried about that. We're both young. You're younger than me. You have plenty of time to find the right woman. You seem like a sweet, young woman with lots of things going for you. When the right woman comes along, she will get a wonderful partner."

I was stunned. She called me out as a lesbian and I tried to be as discreet as possible. I thought I was inconspicuous but I was as transparent as a glass cup. I was so embarrassed yet again. I wanted to hide.

Instead I reacted like anyone would when they were exposed, "How did you know? Did Sophie tell you? I can't believe her!"

She spoke in her calm voice again, "No way. Sophie's no gossiper. That's one thing I can say about her. We can tell 'our own.' I believe you know this. I see how you have been looking at me since you came here. I'm flattered; believe me when I tell you this."

Busted! She called me out yet again. I wondered to myself, I am that obvious? I was stunned but I wasn't embarrassed this time. I was happy that she confirmed something about herself that I thought (she was a lesbian too) but didn't have the guts to say it out loud. However, I didn't want to come off as a girl on the prowl. I was on business and I didn't want to cross the line.

But it wasn't looking good on that end. Nevertheless, I wasn't going to hide my feelings anymore. I got the courage to turn my face toward hers. Her measuring tape wasn't around my ribcage anymore. Surprisingly I felt no comfort from that. However because she was still close to me, I could feel her breath in my ear and her very large soft breasts slightly touching me.

I said, "You're right, I am a lesbian. And yes, I find you very beautiful. Miriam, I am attracted to you for sure. However, I'm here on business and I don't want you feel uncomfortable...."

She interrupted, "Like I said, I'm very flattered. I understand that you're here for business. I'm about my business also. I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable. That's why I mentioned it to you. One of my jobs is to make women feel at ease because going topless in front of anyone can be a humiliating experience. As I told you, most women that I deal with have to be coaxed out of their bras. Their bras act as a protective shield until they are confident enough with me to reveal their selves that way. You are willing to reveal yourself without me having to coax you and I admire that."