MEG-a-doses of Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Tuesday, I was a nervous wreck. When I saw Katie, she gave me this sly smile and licked her lips. Then she came up to me and licked my ear with a moan. It was crazy. Lisa was fucking bizarre to set this up and her daughter was even more bizarre to let it happen.

After school I could still feel her tongue in my ear. I wandered through my empty house thinking. I didn't know what to do. Should I just stay home? I got in my car and headed out of the driveway.

As I walked up to the Jackson's house, I felt like I would fall down. Still, my cock tingled as I rang the doorbell. Lisa answered the door and held a finger to her lips. I silently followed her to the bedroom.

"Honey, Paul's here."

"Hi Paul." Katie said as she began to slide her blouse from her smooth shoulders. "I can't wait to see if what mom said is true."

Lisa kissed me and told me to undress as she stripped. When she saw me watching her, she said, "I can't just sit and watch. I'm going to control your movements to ensure that it's good for Katie."

She led me by the cock to the bed where Katie lay naked. She was a goddess. Her firm tits were perfect. Her nipples were pink and hard. Her skin was radiant all the way from her tight stomach to her smooth thighs and the space between her legs was covered only by a thin stripe of pubic hair.

Lisa squeezed my cock and said, "You're throbbing in my hand. I guess you like what you see." She gave my cock a tug as she turned to Katie. "Look at his cock, darling. Isn't it lovely?"

Katie sat up. "Oh, it's really big." She got up on all fours and crawled over, until her lips were just a few inches from my cock. "Are you sure it won't hurt me?"

"It might hurt a little, honey, but not for long. All you'll feel in the end is pleasure."

Katie laid back and spread her legs. I was breathing through my mouth, trying not to faint.

Lisa said, "Honey, get yourself wet while I get Paul ready." I watched Katie for a second but then I felt Lisa's mouth on me.

"Ooh... oh... I'm already wet and that looks so good. I'm ready... "

Katie's long legs were wide open and her fingers glistened with her juices. Her hips slowly undulated as she played with herself, her eyes shut, a smile on her face. After sucking me to the verge of cumming, Lisa got up and said, "Come on, darling."

I could see Katie's pink pussy. She looked up at me when I climbed on the bed. My cock was so rock-hard. Lisa got behind me and took my cock in her hand. She pushed me toward her daughter and nestled my cockhead in between Katie's pussy lips. I tried to ignore the guilt that lingered in me and the moment I felt Katie's cunt against my cock, I couldn't think of anything but penetrating her for the first time.

Katie shifted her hips so that her slippery lips caressed my cockhead. "I want it inside me." She beckoned.

I thrust forward, my cock forcing apart the tender lips of her pussy. She was so tight and so wet, I just held my cock there. Lisa reached around me again and stroked my cock. It was so hot to have my cockhead in Katie with her mom stroking me.

Slowly, Lisa fed my cock into Katie, using her hands on my hips to work me back and forth. I was half inside when Katie cried, "It hurts!"

"Do you want me to pull him out?" I asked, wanting only to pleasure her.

"No, push it in deeper!" Lisa urged. "But slowly... slow... oh, sweetie."

"Oh, yes, yes!" Katie moaned.

I was fucking a dream girl. I wanted to fuck her hard now but Lisa had me under control. And she was patient, taking her time, making me fuck her sexy daughter with long, patient strokes.

"Isn't it wonderful, honey?"

"Oh gawd, it feels so good! Uhh, I can feel it throbbing. It's throbbing! Oh gawd it feels so good!"

Katie was getting used to me and Lisa started moving me faster and faster. The three of us developed a luscious rhythm with Lisa doing the thrusting. I looked down between my legs and saw my huge cock spearing Katie. I felt like a porn star as the lips of her pussy spread wide open to accommodate my cock. The scene was certainly like some porno flick.

The bed start to rock under us and I leaned down to lick Katie's breasts and suck her pert nipples. "Uh, oh, you're fucking me. I love it! Fuck me!"

The faster I pumped, the more she moaned. "Uh, oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, Paul! Yeah! Deep inside me! Oh yeah!" Lisa's hands were on my hips and worked me faster in short strokes. I groaned and fucked Katie for all I was worth.

"MMmmm, it's getting really big in me... Oh, I'm gonna cum, oh, yes, yes! Paul!! More... "

"He's gonna cum in you, baby," Lisa said. "He's going to fill you up with cum and you're gonna love it... " I kept thrusting.

"MMMMmmmmmmm!!" I screamed. I arched my back and buried myself deep in Katie's pussy and erupted. My balls clenched and a torrent of cum flooded her. My cock trembled, shooting more and more cum. "Ohh, it feels so warm, so wet inside me, oh, there's still more, it's still cumming, oh, yes, yes!" She screamed, "I can feel it!"

"Uhhhhhhh!" I bellowed one last time. I couldn't believe the intensity of my orgasm. I collapsed and rolled over. Lisa licked my slick cock once and then quietly left with a smile.

After a while, Katie began to stroke and caress my cock. "You made me feel so good." She said as she began to suck my cockhead. She just sucked and licked it for a few seconds but it was electrifying. "I've never given a blow-job. Maybe you can teach me on Prom night. Will you take me to the Prom Paul?"

I was stunned. I had just fucked this fantasy and now we were going to go to the Prom together.

"I loved it when you were fucking me. I never thought it would be so good."

Somehow I stumbled out of the house without having to say much. I was still in a daze as I got in my car. I felt a pang of guilt and wondered how I could face Mom and rushed home.

************************************************************ Losing Lynne

After all that happened on Tuesday, I spent a few quiet nights around the house with Mom. Each day after school I would clean, do laundry, and try to make things a little nicer for Mom. I brought her flowers and one night I even cooked her dinner. I decided I needed to put some order back in my life and finally resolved to go to Lynne's to end our affair. When I went to visit her, she was so understanding as I told her everything. She listened patiently and nothing I told her surprised her.

When I was done, she giggled. She told me she was horny. The way she looked at me made it seem like I wouldn't be able to stop her no matter what. She licked her lips and took my face in her hands.

"Do you think you could find it in your heart to let me use your beautiful cock one last time? I've missed you, honey."

"I missed you too," I whispered nervously. There was more I wanted to say, but I was afraid to.

"Let's go upstairs, I think your Mother would understand and besides, she owes me one." she said, nibbling at my ear.

We went up to her bedroom and Lynne took off her clothes as I laid on the bed. I wanted to make this good for her in return for all that she had done for me. When she joined me, I immediately mouthed her tits. I tugged at her big nipples with my mouth and started sucking. Her nipples became erect and I spun my tongue around her sensitive tips, enjoying the way they felt in my mouth.

"Oh, Paul, honey," she said. "How long are you going to make me wait for your cock? Darling, fuck me. I want to feel you inside me."

I got into position between her legs and wiggled my hips against her. My big cock found her opening, and then...

"AHHH... " we both sighed as we coupled. I slid myself inside her, slowly, every throbbing inch of me. Lynne's eyes closed. "Honey, just fuck me, fuck me any way you want, but fuck me hard."

I put her ankles on my shoulders and rolled her back and pumped her pussy with long, liquid strokes. I felt the sweet squeeze of her pussy. I closed my eyes and concentrated, pulling my cock out of her pussy until the head nestled in her slippery lips, then thrusting my hips forward and burying my cock inside her. Her lips opened to form an O as she shook her head in pleasure. "Harder!" she begged.

I rolled her over on her hands and knees and fucked her doggie-style, her big tits swaying as I pounded her. I looked down and watched Lynne's pussy take my cock, my shaft sliding in and out, glistening with her juices. Her asscheeks rippled as my hips pounded them.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me... fuck me.." she hissed. "Fuck me, baby. You're so big! You feel so fucking good in me. OH!! I'm cumming!!"

She moaned and shoved her ass back against me. "Honey, I'll miss your cock. Fuck me good!!"

I was getting close to cumming and began to pump her harder until I came. "Oh, Lynne... " All the tension was released as my cock shot its load. My emotions were surging and I said, "Lynne, I love you."

She pulled away as my cock spurted its last rope and took me in her arms. Our eyes met with kindness and tenderness. She snuggled with me. "You know I love you too. I do. I love you very much. But I think what we have is different than a romantic kind of love. You can only share that with your Mom if what you told me is true."

"I'll never, ever forget you Lynne."

"I know." She smiled.

She kept caressing me and I kissed her on the lips. And just like that, it was over.

********** Lisa's Lesson

"I want you to show me how to give a blow job." Katie said.

My cock twitched with anticipation but I started hyperventilating with guilt. I watched as Lisa took Katie by the hand and led her to the bed. Both women were so beautiful in their naked glory but I could only berate myself--how the fuck did I get myself into this situation.

Lisa crawled between my legs and Katie laid down next to me. The two women looked into each other's eyes with my cock throbbing between them. "Take the head in your mouth and get it all wet." Lisa said as she demonstrated by taking my cock in her mouth. She slowly pulled my cockhead with her lips. After a few liplocking strokes Lisa pulled her mouth away. Katie stared at my shiny tool.

"His cock is so big."

"It is. You can take an average penis all the way in your mouth and deep-throat it but Paul's cock is too big for that unless you have a lot of practice."

Lisa started sucking on me again, bobbing her head up and down. "Oh," I moaned as her tongue slid on the underside of my shaft. She pulled her mouth away.

"As you take it in your mouth, use your tongue on the shaft." She instructed. "It tends to be more sensitive and using your tongue there will drive him crazy." She planted some lip-smacking kisses on my cock and then said, "Your turn."

Katie stared intently at my cock, but didn't touch it. I couldn't speak and sort of wanted to run but it was just too good. The bizarre dynamic between Lisa and Katie, mom and daughter, would have been a dream come true for most but I still had my Mom to think about. Still, I was enjoying my role as a teaching tool even if I felt some guilt.

"With a cock this big, you have to use your hands as you suck." Lisa gripped my cock and stroked. "As you work your mouth, pump with your hand like this." The sound of her mouth slurping on me were so sensual.

"I want to try." Katie said.

Lisa moved back and Katie leaned down and tentatively took my cock in her lips. I watched her beautiful face as she licked and sucked and wanted to coat her in my love juices.

Slowly Katie took more and more of me into her mouth and moaned as she caressed my shaft with her lips and tongue. I was getting close to cumming as both mom and daughter stroked my cock with their hands. Katie sucked harder and nibbled with her teeth. I cried out, "Oohh!!"

They got more aggressive then and worked me toward ejaculation. Katie continued to pump her hand as Lisa took over the sucking. She leaned down and took me deep into her throat, almost gagging. I began to spasm and shot rope after rope into her mouth and all over their faces when she pulled away.

Both women cooed in amazement as I caught my breath. They rubbed my cum all over in silence.

"Wasn't that fun Katie?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, there's so much. It's like a fountain."

"On prom night, you can suck him and then feel all of that hot cum shoot up inside of you."

"That's going to be fun."

I laid there with my eyes closed, listening to the exchange, wondering how I would get out of the situation. When they finally got up to shower, I dressed and hustled out the front door. I felt a little weird because mother and daughter seemed to treat me like an object for their own purposes but I didn't really care.

********** The Possibilities of Prom

I got home and was relieved to find that Mom wasn't there yet. I hurried inside, showered, and changed into some comfortable clothes.

When Mom got home, she looked tired. "Long day?" I asked.

I kissed her on the cheek. "Oh well, sort of. No problems... It's just been a tough couple of days. I've been working on a special research project." I got her a glass of wine while she relaxed in front of the TV. She took the glass and gave me an odd look. "Thanks Honey. Anything new at school?"

"Well, no, not really, just looking forward to graduating and hearing back from colleges."

"Paul, do you remember when you told me that you wanted to major in the study of my body in college?"

"Yeah, and I do Mom."

"Baby... I'm not sure about what's going to happen. I don't want you to miss out on anything in life... I'm worried that I can't give you... give you all that you should have."

I stopped her and whispered, "Mom, I couldn't stop if I wanted to... and I don't want to because I love you... you give me everything I need and want... " I kissed her cheek and a smile crossed her face but there were tears forming in her eyes.

"Paul, I want to move away after graduation and be together. I love our secret little world. Everyday I seem to be falling deeper for you and it makes me happy. But it also scares me and I don't want to be selfish and ruin your life."

"Mom, you could never ruin my life. I wouldn't trade what we have for anything. I want to move and be together next year."

"Paul, I'm having second thoughts. It's been a while since your father died, and I'd forgotten some things until recently. You've awakened the best part of me and I love you for that. But you have so much ahead of you. I'm not sure about next year and in the next few weeks, you may feel differently with graduation and your senior prom coming up. Are you going to the prom?"

I suddenly got nervous. "Actually, a girl asked me to go to prom."

"Really! Who is it?"

"It's... um... Katie Jackson. But I'm not gonna go."

She paused. "Honey. Listen. You should go to the prom. It is a special event and I want you to be happy."

"But Mom, I... "

Mom interrupted, "You should go. It's a part of your high school experience and I don't want you to miss out on any of it." She looked away but I could tell she was a little disappointed.

"Mom, I just want to be with you. Couldn't we just go out to dinner by ourselves or something."

"No, Paul. You should get all dressed up in a tux and have fun. I know you will be so handsome."

"Mom, I don't want to."

"Paul, you're going and that's it. No more discussion. We'll go get you fitted for a tux tomorrow."

"Mom." I said. "I don't want to... "

"Oh Paul... You know that you should have some fun. If... If things get serious with this girl, you should just... Just let yourself be with her." She put her hand over her mouth as tears came to her eyes. "Don't worry about me. I will always be here for you... "

I was getting upset too. "Maybe we... would you go with me instead?"

"Don't be ridiculous. You can't take me to the prom." Mom said, "Honey, you're too good to me. But you should go with this girl. We can discuss the rest later."

Mom put her hand on top of mine. "I love you, honey. I know that we'll be together, but this is a chance for you to experience something normal while you're in school."

"Mom, everything that we've done is normal because I love you. Isn't a man supposed to want to spend all his time with the woman he loves?"

"You're sweet Paul. And you're right. But if you love me, you'll go to the prom with this girl. I'll be here for you at the end of the night."

Mom wiped away her tears and took a deep breath. "This girl, Katie, is she pretty?"

"Yes, but not as pretty as you. And I'm still not going with her."

"Paul... You have to go. I couldn't stand it if you didn't. Just promise me you will come home to me." She collected herself, and added, "You shouldn't miss out on your prom. You'll go, promise?"

I reluctantly agreed. "I promise."

She sighed. "All right."

We went to bed that night emotionally fatigued. I held Mom, my lover, and stroked her. Mom's gentle touch had soothed me on so many occasions, and now I was soothing her. Although we didn't make love sexually, our embrace through the night nurtured our deep feelings and in my dreams I was overwhelmed by both sexual and sensual images of Mom...

Mom wrapping her lips around my cockhead, corkscrewing her mouth up and down my shaft, loud wet slurping sounds cumming from her lips...

Licking Mom's asshole while she sucked on my balls, my cock against her cheek...

Mom's tits shaking in her blouse as she lifted her skirt to fuck me at her office...

Mom sucking a load of cum from my balls, holding it in her loving mouth to show me before she swallowed it all down...

********** The Promenade of Performance

So everything began to fall into place in my life. Everything was fine with Mom and Lynne and Lisa were distant memories. Just one potential problem remained--Katie and the Prom.

I walked into the main school hallway and there she was. She was dressed down today in jeans, a crisp white oxford, and pink lipstick covering the lips that had recently sucked my cock.

"I need to talk to you Paul." she said motioning to me.

"How's it going?" I asked.

Katie looked at me. "I'm OK. I just wanted know if you were really going to take me to the Prom. After what we did together, I got really excited about spending time with you."

"Um, yeah, I'm gonna get my tux after school."

Katie seemed to get more animated. She leaned in close and took my hand in hers. "I loved having you inside my mouth and in me."

I was overwhelmed by the look of lust in her eyes. I focused on Katie's lips and watched them say, "And after the Prom, I'm going to get your big dick all hard. I want you to put it inside me. I want to feel you penetrating me, I want to feel your huge cock fill me up Paul."

"Uhh... " I didn't know what to say.

Her finger slid up my arms. "I want you to fuck me until I'm screaming because thinking about your huge cock is driving me crazy."

"Uhh... "

"Meet me at my house after school."

"No. I can't. My uhh... the tux." I said as I thought about Mom.

"You can get it after can't you?"

I tried to deter her. "We should wait Katie. It'll be better if we wait until Prom."

She grabbed my wrist and caressed it. "I need your dick. I can't wait."

I had to get away from her. "Katie, you're so beautiful. Prom will be fun, I promise. I'll pick you up at 6:00 on Saturday. Be ready."

"Ready for what?" she said with a mischievous grin.

"You'll see." I said and walked away awkwardly.

On Saturday night, I picked up Katie, but only after sharing a long delicious kiss with Mom. To show her support, Mom got a corsage for me to give Katie. Wanting to avoid Lisa, I quickly put it on Katie's wrist, posed for a few pictures, and led her to the car. Fortunately, before we left, Lisa only made one sly comment about my cock, whispering, "Maybe I can share your cock with my daughter again tonight." I suppose she didn't want to upset Katie.