MEG-a-doses of Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prom was a typical high school affair. It was held in the gym with streamers and balloons and other decorations all over the place. It was kind of stupid and I kept thinking about how I would rather have taken Mom out for a formal, romantic evening.

We had been there for a while and Katie and I danced several times. All eyes were on my date because of what she was wearing. Katie's dress was split in both directions, down the front on top and up from the hem. It showed off a lot of her incredible tits as well as her delicious thighs. Everywhere, the boys were swallowing hard and the girls were looking jealous. As we danced, it was difficult to look anywhere but at her exposed breasts and thighs.

When the first slow song began Katie led me to the dance floor. As we danced I found out that she wasn't wearing panties. In spite of myself, I felt a little thrill go through me. It should have been a boost to my ego to have this young, hot blonde in my arms with everyone watching but it wasn't. I could only think about what Mom was doing at home. When the song ended, I asked Katie if she wanted to leave soon. She misunderstood my intentions, "Yes, I want your cock in me. I can hardly wait."

Flustered, I went to get some punch and left Katie in a group of friends. I noticed her giggling as she whispered to some of the other girls. They looked at me in surprise when I returned.

We were sitting at a table with a few other couples. I was antsy to get home but Katie accepted an invitation to a party. I would have gotten mad but then it occurred to me that I could leave Katie at the party. She smiled and winked at me, "We'll go for a little while and then find someplace to fuck." I couldn't believe how nasty Katie was but of course, I wasn't surprised either.

With a silent resolve, I drove Katie to the party. She held my hand all the way there. It was loud when we arrived and the house was packed. Every room was filled with partying kids, not an adult in site.

"Hey everyone, we're going downstairs to play Truth or Dare."

There were a lot of sofas in the dark basement. It was obvious what was happening and normally I would have been in heaven, but not anymore. In their drunken states, everyone quickly lost interest in the game and began kissing. I should have left at this point but Katie squeezed my hand.

Applause and hoots echoed as one couple began doing more than kissing. A girl named Kathy was sucking on her boyfriend's tongue as she pulled down the top of her prom dress. His hands were working on her ass and then moved to her tits. Then they began to hump into each other like they were having sex. The crowd encouraged them with a variety of comments.

Another couple got into the action when a guy named Bill raised up his date's dress up until her panties were visible. The girl wrapped her legs around him and he grabbed her ass, lifting her off the ground with their lips locked together. Their bodies were grinding together like they were fucking. Everyone was in awe as they watched.

Katie began to initiate a kiss with me. I felt a mixture of dread and lust. Watching as her lips approach mine, I kissed her on autopilot. She forced my mouth open with her tongue. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and my head was spinning. I opened my mouth and felt her tongue enter. Our mouths worked together as the kiss continued. I could feel the growing sexual tension as Katie melted into me.

After a minute, Katie slid to her knees wanting to out perform the other couples. She began to rub her hands on my groin, working up a giant bulge in my pants. Katie was just pretending but when she heard the hoots from the crowd, her excitement grew, making her bolder. She squeezed my cock, causing me to moan involuntarily. Lisa had taught her how to give a blow-job and so far it seemed that Katie had learned her lesson well.

She smiled up at me and then reached up and pulled my zipper down. The room got silent. I couldn't believe what was happening. Everyone watched as Katie pulled my cock from my pants. Audible gasps filled the room.

Katie squeezed her fingers around my cock, her hand unable to close around it. She held it up for the crowd to see then brought it to her lips. Their were more gasps in the room as her mouth stretched wide to suck on the giant head. The crowd watched as she sucked and licked me.

"Oh gawd baby, suck it," someone yelled. Although I wanted to grab Katie's head and pump into her face, I was able to exercise some self-control. More than anything, Katie seemed excited by the show she was putting on. She shook her blond hair as she worked my cock, pulling back to flicker her tongue on my cockhead, letting her saliva coat me.

Katie looked up at her lover, it wasn't me anymore. With a wide smile she turned to her audience and sucked on the tip of my cock, releasing it with a loud kissing sound. She made sure the entire room saw what she was doing. Finally she stood up and put her hands on her hips. She did a quick shake with her hips as she raised her gown up her thighs revealing her naked ass.

It was a hot scene and I wanted to pull Katie's dress up and fuck her. But luckily Katie grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd. Everyone made room as we passed, no one knew what to say.

"Oh my gawd," Katie breathed as we found an empty room. "I've never done anything like that." She threw herself into my arms and kissed me.

The wild situation had excited Katie beyond belief and I couldn't think my way out of any of it. I couldn't take anymore and pushed Katie gently away.

Sitting down on a couch, she moaned, "Oh my gawd!" I sat down next to her and whispered, "Katie are you okay?"

"Yes," she answered in a barely audible whisper. "I don't know why I did that, but it was kind of fun."

I looked into her eyes. They looked glassy. I asked her, "Do you want to go back downstairs?"

"No. I think I want to go home. I can't believe I did that in front of everyone. What will they think of me?"

"Katie, it's probably a good idea for us to leave now. Uh... I don't think you have to worry too much, but you should probably lie low for a while. At least the school year's almost over." I gently kissed Katie on the cheek. I could see that she was feeling some regret. I led Katie through the house and took her home. Thankfully, things hadn't gotten too out of control and I actually was a little worried about Katie because she didn't say anything on the way home.

********** The Promises of Prom Night

I had to get through these last few weeks of high school and go away to college. Then things would settle down. Not much longer until I would have a lazy summer with Mom, after that it would only get better.

When I got home after the prom, mom wasn't home. I was surprised but found a note from her saying that she had decided to go out for drinks with a friend.

Although I still wasn't entirely comfortable with doing it, I went to bed in her bedroom which was now ours. After a quick shower, I got in bed and laid there trying to sleep amidst all the memories of the night.

I must have fallen asleep for a while. Mom came in and gently shook my shoulder. When I opened my eyes, I had to rub them to make sure I was seeing reality and not a dream. Mom was wearing a black suit, the skirt cut a bit high, showing a bit more cleavage than usual. Her hair hung in soft waves to her shoulders, her makeup was perfect, and she smelled wonderful.

"I'm sorry, honey. I'm was bit tense and decided to go out. Did you have fun?" She asked with a quick peck on my lips.

I could tell that she had had a few drinks although she didn't seem drunk. "Yeah, it was OK. I ended up taking Katie home early."

"Well you know honey, it's customary to get laid on your Prom night."

"Well, I guess I missed out on that part."

"Ummmm... " she moaned as she pulled back the sheets. "I don't think you did. Prom night isn't over yet. Didn't I promise you that you would have fun on your prom night?" She said with a coy smile.

I sat up to kiss Mom but she pushed me back down and straddled me. Hiking up her skirt I could see that she wasn't wearing any panties. Towering above me, this incredible woman slowly tossed her jacket aside and undid her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra either. Seeing this, I sat up and attacked her tits with my mouth.

She moaned and announced, "In case you are wondering about my bra and panties, I lost them somewhere... Right now, I just want you to fuck me."

The bed started rocking as Mom slid down onto my shaft. She was so slick and wet. For a moment, I did wonder where Mom had left her panties and bra but the slippery sensations of her cunt on my cock consumed me and I could only close my eyes and enjoy it.

"I want it all!" She groaned. "That's it... oh, Paul, oh yes, give to me. Oh, gawd deeper... Oh, oh, fuck me, ooh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Harder! Ohhhhh!! Make me cum!!"

Mom seemed possessed. "I love it Paul. Oh gawd, so big, so strong, you're so good in me." Her aggression turned me on and I began to pound up into her. She leaned forward so I could play with her big tits. I squeezed them, the pulled on her nipples and even shook them. This seemed to make her hotter and she fucked down on me roughly.

She was bouncing up and down hard. Lost in the feelings, I slapped her ass and told her, "Harder, harder Mom!" Bouncing faster, she reached for my hands and put them back on her tits.

"Ooohh... Play with my tits. Fuck your Mom good with your big cock!! I love it... Oh gawd yes, I love it. Paul, you're making me cum!"

I kept on pumping up, grabbing her ass cheeks to raise her up and down so that I could impale her deeper. "Cum on my cock Mom. It's only for you. I'm almost there... "

She went wild riding me, slapping her clit and bucking. I could feel her pussy tighten its grip on me and I flooded her as she continued to cum and scream. Her beautiful face contorted as she stopped her movements. Our bodies were locked together in a slippery love union.

Finally, she slipped off of me and laid on her head on my chest. Her eyes were distant before they closed in slumber. I was happy to be with her now like this, with the love of my life, in bed and satisfied.

********** Carnal Confessions

Mom slept late the next morning. I brought her a cup of coffee and found her laying there, so sexy in the morning light. She took a sip and said, "Sit down, honey, I need to talk to you." She paused and added, "I'm sorry I was so brusque with you last night."

"Mom, I enjoyed it. You know I love being with you and having you like that was just... "

"Honey, I think I had you last night." She grinned remembering.

Taking another sip, Mom asked. "So how was your date with Katie?"

I looked away toward the window and mumbled, "It was fine. You know I didn't want to go but it turned out OK."

"Yes it did, didn't it." She kissed me. "MMMmmm." And then asked, "Did you get a kiss from your date?"

Mom was playing with me but I got embarrassed and she knew it. "It's OK Paul. At the very least, I expected that you would kiss Katie."

"Umm Mom, can we talk about something else?"

"Paul, sure... but you can tell me anything. I love you and I want... well, just know that it doesn't matter. Whatever happened... what did happen Paul? Just tell me."

I tried to get up to leave but Mom stopped me. "Paul? It's OK, it really is."

"Mom, I'm scared. I don't want to ruin what we have... I... " I felt like I was going to cry. In my mind, it had all seemed fine but now that I was forced to think about it, it scared me to think that I had jeopardized what I wanted most. "Mom, I don't care about Katie... But I... "

"You kissed her didn't you Paul."

"No.. um, yes, I did. But it didn't mean anything to me. I couldn't stop... "

"Paul, listen to me, it's OK. I understand. It's OK." She said as she stroked my thigh.

"Mom, I'm sorry." Was all I could say in response.

"Did anything else happen?"

"We went to this party after the Prom."

"And what happened there?"

"Well, um. Everyone was kissing and fooling around and some things just started... I don't want to talk about it Mom."

"Did you have sex with Katie? Paul, it's OK. Don't you think we should talk about everything."

"No!" I blurted out. "No, I can't... "

"Paul, communication is an important part of love. We need to be open, even when it's not easy."

I sighed. "We didn't have sex... I... I didn't but she umm... she went down... "

"She sucked you?"

"No!" I repeated, "Umm, well, she took me in her mouth but I didn't... "

"It's OK. I love you. Remember that. But are you trying to tell me you didn't cum? Were saving your cum for me?" Mom said in a playful tone. She smiled and squeezed my thigh. I wiped a tear away, amazed at her.

"Paul, I should tell you something too." She kissed me softly and took my hands in hers as she laid there. "After you left for your date, I was a little upset and even a little angry. I felt stupid for being jealous." I closed my eyes and listened. The tenderness in her voice felt good.

"I was overwhelmed by what I was feeling and had to get out of the house so I drove around and ended up at this bar. I thought a drink would calm me down so I went inside."

"I was sitting there alone with my thoughts, feeling emotional. After the first drink I ordered another. I even asked the bartender for a cigarette and smoked one. It's been years since I did that."

"I was about to order my third drink when this man came up and offered to buy me one. He was nice but I wasn't much in the mood to talk. He ordered another round and talked about himself. I sort of listened but I was thinking about you, about us."

"I was getting a little drunk by then and when asked me to dance, I just followed him to the dance floor. I didn't pay much attention to him, but I did notice that he wasn't too bad looking. I was just enjoying the music and the dancing, it had been so long. When the first song ended a slow one followed. The man, I think his name was Bob, pulled me into his arms. As we danced, he pulled me closer and put his hands on my hips and asked, 'So, are you here alone?' His hands slowly slid lower on my hips to my ass. I could feel the bulge in his pants as it pressed into me."

I started to get nervous and an odd feeling overcame me as I listened. I swallowed and imagined the worst.

"In spite of myself, I felt a little thrill go through me. I let him feel my ass for a while and even pressed myself into him to give him a little thrill. At one point, I giggled at my naughtiness. When the song ended, I thanked him for the dance and walked away. When I looked back, he was just standing there with an obvious erection in his pants."

"Oh Paul. It was just a little fun. I went to the restroom and took off my panties after that. I had to play with myself. My nipples were so hard too. I took off my bra and stuffed it in my purse with my panties.

"Paul, I'm telling you this because I love you. I don't want us to keep secrets. I want us to be together and I am hoping that this will only make us better and stronger together."

After she said that, I hugged her closer, never wanting to let go. We just laid there a long time, nearly an hour. I was thinking about the past few weeks, about Katie and Lisa and Lynne, wondering how my life got pulled in so many directions. I was a little disgusted with myself. But eventually I found my thoughts back with Mom. I loved her and I knew that what she said was true. We would be better and stronger together.

********** Closure on Katie

When I saw Katie at school again I was nervous. Here was this sexy, white-hot girl who fell in love with my cock and who wanted me and all I could think about was Mom. Any normal boy would give in to his raging hormones and fuck Katie as often was humanly possible.

But what I shared with Mom now began to push all thoughts about other women from my mind. When Katie finally confronted me at lunch she said, "I played with myself last night thinking about you."

She leaned across the table. "When I think of you Paul, I'm sitting on you with every inch of your dick in my pussy."

I could only mutter, "Katie, I'm not going to have sex with you."

"Yes, you are." She acted as if she was just stating a fact.

"No, I'm not."

She smiled. "Why don't you want to have sex with me?"

She looked so glamorous, so sophisticated. I tried to sound mature, "Katie, in a few weeks, it'll be summer and then we'll both be off to college. We should just have fun while we're young."

"That's exactly what I want Paul. To have fun with you. My mom says that your dick is the best she's ever had, that it's not just big, but that it hits all the hot spots in her pussy. I want it now. Just for the summer if that's how it has to be."

"Tell your mom I appreciate the compliment."

Katie grabbed my wrist. "I don't want you anywhere near my mom! I want us to be together. We'll have a lot of fun Paul, I promise."

She leaned close, the front of her blouse fell open. She pulled the neck open, and I could see her nipples. "Don't you want me?"

"It's over Katie."

"You still want my mom don't you? You know my mom wants me to share you with her." she said. "First she begged me not to go to the prom with you, and then she begged me to bring you to her. She loves your dick as much as I do."

I have to admit, it was a bit flattering to have a gorgeous woman and her goddess of a daughter both so smitten by my cock. But I had better things in my life now. Out of a sense of masochism I said, "Well, if you want me to pay your mom a visit, I guess I could... "

I thought Katie was going to hit me. "Don't you even fucking think about it!" she hissed. "Don't go near my mom! I fucking hate you. Get the fuck away from me!!"

I guess offering to fuck your would-be girlfriend's mother isn't the best route to her heart. But of course, I didn't care because I was on my way home to make love to my Mother. With a big smile I walked away.

********** Graduating to Mom's Perspective

In the morning, I was up before Paul was. I watched him for a while as he slept. When he turned onto his side, I saw his morning hard?on and was overwhelmed. I did what I had done on several mornings, I took my son into my mouth and gently let my tongue roam over his warm flesh. He stirred a little and I felt his cock begin to flex in my mouth. Reality erased the dream as I sucked him. He was rock hard when he opened his eyes and saw me with my lips around his cock. He smiled at me and stroked my hair as I began bobbing up and down on his long rod. He sounded a drawn out "Ohhh¼." as his body stretched flat on the bed.

I sucked and licked vigorously until the flow of cum into my mouth began. It was more than I expected but I was experiencing his pleasure with him and so I kept sucking on him as long as he came. When he caught his breath he said, "Mom¼you're amazing¼."

If practice makes perfect then we practically achieved perfection in those early weeks together. He would pump me to an orgasm and then he wanted me again. For a few days he wouldn't let me go to work and we never left the house. He began to study my body and he came to know my heart. He was constantly inside me until I was ecstatically sore. I was overwhelmed by the ferocity of my son's desire.

I began to feel like Paul's newlywed bride. It was as if he had wiped my memory of any life before the one we now shared. I felt as if I was his wife because I had given him my anal virginity, because I wanted him all the time like a blushing bride. Each night I opened my mouth and my legs and my ass to him feeling the intense pleasures ripple through me as we made love.

Graduation was a good example of our growing intimacies and the eroticism that each moment with Paul seemed to bring out in me. We were on the way to the ceremony at the school and we were both very dressed up. My dress made me look quite busty and Paul came into the room and said, "Wow mom, you look great." I had some new white thigh highs on and Paul asked, "Are you wearing panties that match those stockings?" I laughed and flashed him my white thong. He gave me a serious look and said, "Mom, I want to fuck you before we go."