MEG-a-doses of Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Paul. Now zip up and let's go get that drink."

Surprised, I mumbled, "I love you too Meg." As I fumbled with my zipper and followed.

It was still light outside and unseasonably warm. Mom led me around the corner to a dark bar holding my hand. We sat on stools at the counter and ordered, a margarita for Mom and a scotch for me. We talked about work and made plans for the weekend. I was a little surprised when a few minutes later Mom ordered us two shots of tequila.

"Let's toast to our upcoming anniversary." Mom said raising her glass. "Oh shit, I'd forgotten. But at least I had a small surprise for her tonight and could get her something else tomorrow." I thought.

We shot the tequila and Mom licked salt from the back of her hand before closing her lips on the lime. Then she kissed me to cover the taste of tequila in my mouth.

"Yummy! That was nice Meg." I smiled.

She gave me one of her sly-naughty-bad-girl looks and said, "What are you going to give me for our anniversary Master?"

"Master?" I thought as I tried to come up with an answer. "I have a special surprise in mind sweetheart. Perhaps something that will renew our commitment in a permanent way." I finally said.

"Something permanent, huh. I wonder what that might be." She flashed the ring I had given her and played with it. "I know it'll be special."

I tried to deflect Mom's attention away from the plan that was brewing in my head by saying, "I think we've been looking a little pale lately so I was thinking it would be nice to go somewhere to get some sun and show off that hot body of yours."

"Oh, that's sounds nice, somewhere to lay on the beach and drink more tequila. I could get some new bikinis... "

"I was thinking that you wouldn't need a bikini on the beach I had in mind. Perhaps just a shave."

"Paul, you're being naughty now aren't you. Thinking dirty thoughts about your wife?"

"I confess, I am." Everyone around us could probably hear our exchange.

I took the lead and ordered another round of tequila shots. Pouring salt on my hand this time and picking up the lime for our kiss. "Here's to sun, sand, and my sexy 'wife'." I emphasized the last word.

Mom asked the man next to her for a cigarette. I had never seen her smoke before so this shocked me. With a very sensual gesture, she lit it and puffed, exhaling the smoke in my face. "I'm getting a little tipsy here big boy. Are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?"

"Is it that obvious? I was hoping to take you home and have my way with you."

"Well if that's the case Master, we'd better be on our way." She smiled as she slid off the stool.

On the drive home, Mom was out of her seat licking my ear and kissing my cheek. She wouldn't touch my cock however and it was more than a little uncomfortable trying to drive with my hard-on in an awkward position. I was scared to let go of the steering wheel because of Mom's unrelenting attack on my ear and neck.

As we approached the house, Mom began undressing. Before we were even in the driveway, she had removed her jacket, blouse, and bra. She held them against her chest and as I opened the door, she unzipped her skirt and let it drop along with the rest of her clothes. I picked them up and followed her into the house.

When I got into the living room I set her clothes down. Mom appeared with a chair and told me to sit down. She began to undress me, tossing my clothes aside.

In a girlish voice she said, "Now Master, I was hoping that you would let me use your big hard love tool tonight. I know I haven't been good and that you haven't had dinner yet but I need to cum and your sex muscle was all I could think about today."

I didn't know what to say. I sat there with my cock pointing straight up it was so hard. "Where did you leave your panties Meg?" I asked after a brief silence.

"They're in my desk drawer at work sir. I know I've been bad but I just needed you." She bent over in front of me as she said it, reaching down to grab her ankles. I was impressed by her flexibility and amazed by the view.

I moved forward in the chair and slid a finger through her pussy lips. She was getting wet. I kiss each of her ass cheeks and then lightly slapped them.

"Your ass is beautiful Meg, but I think there is something missing here."

She looked at me through her legs. "Oh, I forgot to shave for you sir."

"No, that's not it. I think we're going to have my name tattooed on your ass for our anniversary. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes Master, anything, anything to please you."

"Turn around and come here." I took her hands in mine. "Meg, I love you and perhaps we could really get matching tattoos."

"I would love that Paul. I love you. Is that what you meant by permanent?"

I didn't answer as she mounted me on the chair, sliding down with a glorious smooth motion. We were embraced in a love knot. Mom's legs wrapped around me, my cock deep inside of her, our arms clinging and caressing.

She sat still and said, "When you're inside me like this, I feel like my body isn't mine anymore."

I held her tight and whispered, "Like you're the queen of my cock."

"MMMmmm... " She shifted a little. "and you're the king of my cunt."

"I've told you this before Paul but I want you to own me and use me just like I want to own and use you. Tonight, I'm your nasty cum slut and I want you to take me hard. I thought about it all day and I was so wet. For you Master, I want your pleasure."

"Meg, my pleasure is coupled with yours and if I really own you, you will cum for me more often than I do. That's the only way you can prove it to me. Then I will know that I am in your mind as in your body. Cum for me now baby. I want to feel you shake on my cock." She began to ride me in a grinding rocking motion and it wasn't long before her breathing quickened and her body was writhing in ecstasy. I held her tight and felt her all of the way through it. After holding her for several moment, I had her get off of me so we could move into the bedroom.

"Go wait in the bedroom for me and stand in front of the mirror." I watched her sensuous form disappear in the hall and went to get my present for her. I also brought the chair with me and set it in front of the full length mirror behind Mom. With her back to me, she faced the mirror and I hugged her from behind, kissing her neck and fondling her tits to get her nipples harder. "You're so beautiful. Look at you."

I pulled out the non-piercing nipple rings I had purchased earlier that day. Carefully, I put them on her and waited for her reaction. "Oh they feel nice." She turned and kissed me passionately and then turned again to look in the mirror again. Her hands covered mine as I cupped her tits and held them up. "I love the way they look. Maybe we should get my nipples pierced for real when we get our tattoos." Mom was getting playful.

"Our tattoos or our tattoo for you?" I asked.

"Definitely our tattoo on my ass, perhaps 'Fuck Princess' right here." She pointed to her right ass cheek. "Or would you prefer 'Paul's' or 'Paul's Cum Slut' because that's what I am right now Master." She pulled away from my arms and went to the nightstand to grab a pen.

Kneeling in front of me, she grabbed my cock and acted like she was writing on it. "Maybe it should say 'Master' right here." She pulled my cock up and added, "Or 'Mom's Love Juice" right here." I could feel the pen on my balls. "Or 'Meg's Property' right here." She reached through my legs and touched my asshole.

"All very nice. We'll see but right now I want you on all fours." I said taking the pen from her. I got behind her and kissed each of her ass cheeks. She looked into the mirror and could see I was preparing to mark her. In big prominent letters, I wrote 'Paul's Property' on the space in the middle of her ass cheeks just above her ass hole.

"What did you write Master?" her girlish voice reappeared.

"Take a look for yourself."

She crawled closer to the mirror and turned to see. "I love it sir." She cooed. I knelt down next to her and kissed her. She laid down and spread her thighs open and maneuvered to let me know she wanted me between them. Our mouths met in a hot open-mouthed kiss, our arms coiled tightly around each other. Her body was so soft and luxurious. The tip of my cock was in her pussy fold and I was so consumed by desire that I felt like I was almost melting into her. "You have such a beautiful hot ass." I moaned.

"Now Paul, please don't tease me anymore!" Mom begged.

She spread her legs further for me. My cockhead was resting against her pussy. Reaching down I pulled her right leg up, causing her pussy lips to open up for me a little more.

"GAWD PAUL! PUT IT IN ME!" Mom cried out. "OOOHH!!" I slammed into her wet, tight hole with a quick thrust.

Grinding my hips, I grunted, "Ungh... does it... feel... ungh... good... Mom?

"OOOooo... uhh... Yeah Honey!! Aww... More!!... Uhh!! Thrust!! Ram... I want to... mmm... Feel You!!" she groaned.

We slammed together, writhing in a frenzy. The hot, clenching flesh of Mom's pussy caressed my cock with slick friction. I pumped in and out of her willing cunt. We were buzzing with passion, my steel-hard shaft driving smooth long thrusts into her juice-slickened hole.

"OOOHHHHH!! TOO GOOD!!" Mom called out.

I clung to her and ramrodded her with long hard thrusts, driving her body into the carpet.

"AAAHHH FUCK BABY!!" she gasped as my hips pistoned my cock. Mom's pussy was so hot, I could feel her inner walls swell around me.

"OOOOOOHHH!! YOU FUCKER!! Mom shouted. "YOU'RE SOOO GAWD DAMN BIG!!"

"You love it don't you Mom?" I grunted as beads of sweat started to cover my forehead.

"Yess!! MMMmmm... DON'T... Don't you dare stop!!" Mom ordered as she bucked her hips and ass up at me. "FUCK ME!! PAUL!!"

Responding to my Mom's pleading, I jackhammered my cock in and out of her. Her back arched off of the floor as I filled her with my cock and held it there grinding against her.

"AAAHHH!!" she clenched her teeth and grunted.

"You're so hot, my little cum slut!!" I growled and resumed the long hard thrusting.

Mom inhaled and exhaled hard. "OH YES PAUL!! I'M THERE!! OH SO GOOD BABY!! BANG ME... DOOO MEEEE GOOD!!" Mom was cumming on my cock but I didn't stop.

I pulled my hips back a little and furiously thrust in shorter faster strokes. The electricity was intense. My cock was burning in her as I jacked myself through her quivering pussy hole. "OH FUCK MOM!!" I cried.

"OH BABY!! SHIT YES!! I'M... GONNA... YES... CUMMING AGAIN!! FOR YOU PAUL!! DOING ME SO GOOD!!" she drooled uncontrollably.

My pistoning cock was tingling. "OH MOM!! UHH, I WANT TO FUCK YOU FOREVER!! UHH, SO GOOD!!"

I had to slow down and lay there. My cock was so hard inside of her. I wanted to keep fucking her. I could feel her spasms. I kissed her as I regained my breath.

"Ughh, so much cock Paul!! Baby, you're killing me. I love you so much. Ughh, I want more. Fuck me some more!!"

As I pumped her harder with my cock, I could feel the cum in my balls building. Her cunt was growing tighter and my cock was flexing.

"OHH GAWD PAUL... MMMM... YES PAUL!! UUGH... GONNA CU... CUUMMM AGAIN!!" she cried. "OHH... MY... OHH... CHRIST... OHH... FUCK... OHH... YOU... GAWDD... DAMN... FUCKING STUD!!"

I wanted Mom to keep cumming and clench my ass to maintain control.

"OHHH FUCK... I NEVER... NEVER FELT... OOOOOOHHH... PAUL!!" Mom was shaking, her eyes closed tight, her head flailing side to side.

"PAUL, I... CAN'T... TAKE IT... GONNA CUM AGAIN!! OH GAWD!!" She gasped for breath. "PAUL!! YOU'RE STRETCHING ME!! YOUR COCK!!... SO BIG IN ME!! SO BIG BABY!! OOOHHH!! BABY, I... I... OH NO!! OH! OH! OH!" She chanted rhythmically as cum came. Her pussy was inflamed and she just held onto me and let herself go.

"OH MOM!! YES!! I CAN'T... STOP... GONNA CUM... CUM INSIDE YOU!!" I grunted and moaned.

"OHHH GAWD BABBEEE!! OOOOYYYY!! I CAN'T TAKE... MMMMmmmm... CUMMmiiNNGG!!" Mom cried out as her orgasms kept shooting through her in waves. She was consumed by our fucking and her pussy twitched on my cock.

"UUUGGGGHHHH!!" I moaned. "YES MOM!! CUU... CUMMING!!" I shouted as I pushed my tongue into her ear.

"OHHH!! HONEY!! FILL ME!! IIEEEE!! YEERROOR HOT CUM!!"

Writhing uncontrollably, my cock erupted inside her. Rope after rope of cum coating her inner walls. It felt like my insides were being released into her. Our bodies were locked up in a sexy, sloppy, sensual, sweaty, loving hug.

"OOHH!! I CAN FEEL IT!! SHOOTING!!" Mom yelled as she hugged me tight. My body continued to move in wild gyrations, aching to make my orgasm last longer. We thrashed on the floor as the immediacy of the sensations subsided. I just laid on top of her feeling my cock spasm. I kept flexing my cock trying to keep it going.

"MMMmmmm!! MMMmmmm!! You are so fucking yummy!! I've never been fucked like this Paul... It's... Ohhh my... " Mom moaned as she took my face in her hands and kissed me.

My cock felt so slippery coated in Mom's cream and my cum. Our kiss grew more urgent as I sucked on her tongue. I wanted to ravish her body again. I managed to flex my cock and keep it hard in her. Mom could feel my efforts and strained to clench on my cock. Slowly, I continued to pump Mom as she lay there looking into my face.

"I love you Mom." I whispered. "I want you to cum one more time."

"Oh Paul, I can't...I've never ever cum like this, so many times...OOHh!!!" she shuddered as I interrupted her with a loving firm thrust.

I held my breath and grabbed her ass and began to pump again. "Mom, please. Cum for me again. One more baby, it feels so good. I want to keep going...MMMmm..." I said concentrating on the feeling of the base of my shaft sliding against the bottom of her pussy hole.

"I love you, I love you, I love you..." I kept moaning and whispering as I pumped in short strokes. "I love you, I want to fuck you forever Mom... Oh, feel me..."

I leaned down to her tits. I'd forgotten about them in the frantic action because her pussy had commanded my attention. I took the ring on her right breast in my teeth as I slowed my thrusting. Pausing, I readied my cock. Pulling back with my teeth, I rammed into Mom. The ring pulled off of her nipple as I filled her.

"Ohhh JEEZZUZZ!!! PAUL!!!" Mom cringed.

I covered her mouth with mine and continued to ramrod her. My cock was at full mast again and it sent a new torrent of electricity through me. It felt like more of my body was penetrating her. It felt like I was plugging her pussy with a suctioning piston.

Mom was breathing hard. I intensified my fucking in short sharp thrusts as I held her tight, sliding against her.

"YES!!! A LITTLE MORE!!! GONNA... YES, CUMMMM... FOR YOU BABY!!! AGAIN!!! RIGHT THERE!!!"

Mom's body was covered in a sheen of perspiration and I slid my face down her chest. I took the ring from her left nipple in my teeth and pulled it off.

"AAAHHH!!! PAUL!!! OH BABY!!! OH BABY!!! Ohh babe..."

Satiated, Mom laid there swimming in the sensations of the afterglow. I could only bury my head in a pillow. After a few minutes, I got up to get some water. I brought one to Mom and curled up in bed with her. She took a drink and laid there with me.

"Mom, you're wonderful." I said.

"Mmm, so are you Honey. Do you know how you make me feel?" She exhaled. "Paul that was amazing. I've never cum so much. I've never felt so full. I've never felt so good. I've never been fucked like that. It's always so good with you but tonight was incredible...." She paused. "I wish you could know how it feels when you're inside of me Paul."