MEG-a-doses of Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid down so that Mom could crawl on top of me and lower her pussy lips onto my mouth as her mouth worked on my cock. I opened my mouth wide, moaning into her succulent, smooth pussy lips. Our "lip lock" was slick and juicy, making sexy sounds. Without the use of her hands, Mom was only able to use her mouth awkwardly because she was forced to lay her head on my thigh or struggle to hold it up as I ate her. She gave up and licked my cock intermittently as I devoured her pussy and ass.

"Oh sweet love... oh... you're eating me so good. I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum on your mouth. Ooohh!! Yes! Paul... MMMmmm... "

Fragmented thoughts flooded Mom's mind—"I'm giving him my body. I want him inside me. Tonight is the night, we'll be closer than we've ever been. He's licking my bare pussy... so long, so good, oh his tongue is lathering my cunt lips, sucking them into his mouth. Oh, my he's sucking my clit, circling it, and sucking it with his lips."

"His cock is against my face but I needed to feel it in me. To be opened up by it... sliding in and out... sweet friction against my inner... waiting as long as I can... need his cock in me... desperate for the relief... his big cock where it belongs. I need him to fill me, to feel his width stretch my walls, to grasp and milk him with my love hole. Oh gawd, he's so good to me. Too much... OH GAWD!! CUMMING AGAIN!!"

My face was drenched with her juices now and my desire erupted. I had to be inside of Mom. I rolled out from under her and got behind her again, spreading her sex fluids all over her ass cheeks. Mom's tight ass always mesmerized me. It glistened in front of me as I worked my cockhead across her clit and through her pussy lips.

The feeling of her cunt lips enfolding on my cockhead caused me to shudder in pleasure. This had become my favorite moment, each time I entered Mom, the feeling of her cunt hole closing around my cockhead and caressing it. I held it there and with a subtle motion, stroked her love ring back and forth on the tip of my cock.

Mom couldn't resist and she took over. Ramming her ass against me, she fucked me back with her pussy, her ass cheeks shaking with effort.

"Oh Paul!! I can't wait anymore... " She began cry out, muttering to me, "No one but you Paul... momma's mouth is only for you... my pussy is yours... you own my ass!!" I reached around to pull on her nipples. "Oh... yes baby... my tits are yours too... stretch them like you're stretching my pussy... yes... deeper... fuck me and give me your cum. Do it... only you... oh love... MMMmm... love."

I held her hips still and moved my knees outside of hers causing her pussy to clench tighter on my cock. With her knees and thighs held together by my legs, I pumped her from behind with long, slow deliberate thrusts. As I forced my big cock into her loving vise, I felt like I was reaching virgin places inside of her.

Mom bumped her shapely ass back and forth against my hips. Each movement sent a bolt of lightning through me and into her. I took a deep breath trying to maintain my control.

"It's like your reading my body with your cock Paul... Ooohhh!! Can you feel me inside?... MMMmmmmmm baby, I feel like I can read your mind through your big, beautiful cock. Uunnghh, use it, use your cock to feel my thoughts... I love it, I love you Honey."

Mom's thoughts in that moment... The pleasure escalated with each of powerful penetration of Paul's cock. And then all I could feel was an exquisite fullness inside of me. Every nerve in my body was alive. I pushed my hips back to meet his muscular thrusting. I wanted to use my hands to reach back and caress his balls but I couldn't. His body behind me, driving me back and forth, causing vibrations inside of me. I could feel the ridges of his cock stretch me as my cunt massaged him. He had such control but I wanted his cum. Paul was filling me with loving sensations, nasty thoughts, irrepressible urges, I was losing control, I had never felt like this. I wanted him to fill me... Oh, it was so good."

As always, Meg knew just what to do. She pulled away from me, her cunt making that unique sound when two bodies separate. She propped herself up and turned to face me. On her knees with her hands bound in front of her, she kissed me forcefully and pushed me onto my back. Then she crawled on top of me and gyrated her hips to capture my cock with her pussy. When I slid back into her, she sat down on me so that our penetration was full. We moaned and ground our hips together.

I reached up to play with her hard nipples. She put her hands on my chest and began a dancing pump action on my cock. I could feel her cunt drippings slide down my balls. Our steamy liquid union was the only audible sound for a moment as we held our breathe.

"Oh Mom, it feels so good, I want it to last forever. Listen to us, I love the way we sound together... feel me inside of you baby."

She rode me harder, slapping and slamming our bodies together, trying to make the sensual sounds louder. "Yes Paul, fuck up into me. It's so good, I want you to shoot a big load for me Honey. Hold it for me, don't cum yet. Oh yes!! Pull my nipples and pump. I'm riding you Sweetie... "

I bent my knees trying to slow her down a little. She was bucking on me and pulled back to ride straight up and down. I was forced to release her nipples from my fingers. "Oh my gawd Honey, it feels so good!! Ugh! Cumming again on you!! OOHhh... OOHhh... OOHhh... OOHhh... fucking... "

After a furious few moments, Mom collapsed on my chest, moaning and groaning from the exertion. My cock was ready to explode and so I rolled her off of me and lay next to her. Stroking her with one hand and gripping my cock with the other. I stood up on the bed and Mom immediately knew. She got on her knees and reach up with her bound hands to take me in her mouth. She licked and nibbled on my cockhead.

"I can taste myself on you Paul." She said as she played with my balls. Squeezing them with her hands clasped together, she opened her mouth wide so I could slide into her throat. She held me there and moaned on my cock. Then she pulled back and sucked hard on my cockhead. I jerked my shaft for release. She was looking up into my eyes. She took her mouth off of me and looked up again, "Come down here and taste me."

I knelt on the bed to kiss her. We both extended our tongues to share and taste the erotic mixture of her juices and my precum. As our kiss went on and on, Mom took my slick cock in her hands with the loose end of the tie and began jerking me off. I pumped my hips as we flickered our tongued at each other. Faster and faster, back and forth, Mom stroked me as my balls tightened.

"Oh Mom!! Uugghh!! I'm gonna cum... " and I started to erupt. Rope after rope shot from my cock onto Mom's stomach and up toward her tits. Feeling the splatters, she broke the kiss and covered my cock with her lips. She moaned on my cock and sucked up the last drops of my cum. Then she looked up at me and opened her mouth. She twirled her tongue with my cum and then smiled before swallowing it. "You taste so good baby." She said with a sigh.

She flopped down onto the bed and laid a pillow under her angelic head. I joined her and we gazed into each other's eyes. Sharing gentle kisses, we shared the creamy delights of our love together. The added lubricant of our juices made the kissing more tactile. We were floating in the glowing elation of everything and our bed never felt more like our loving home. We would be moving soon but we would be taking our bed with us.

Even though we rarely let a day go by without some kind of sexual activity, the memory of that evening still causes me to shudder with excitement. It was the beginning of an even more intense stage in our love affair. There were a lot of changes coming and the intensity of that night made it all more bearable.

********** Moving In and Moving Beyond

During the week that followed, Meg and I dealt with all of the hassles of moving. It really wasn't so bad because we knew that we were creating a new life for ourselves. After settling in, Meg was able to find a good job in a law office and I found that college wasn't too difficult. In fact, I was able to accelerate my studies to graduate a semester early with a business degree.

We quickly fell into a good rhythm of life and time passed quickly. To relieve the grind of work and school we often took short weekend road trips exploring the area and staying in motels to explore each other. On vacations we traveled to warm climates where little clothing was required. Eventually, we even made some close friends who really believed that we were married, even though our age difference seemed unconventional to them.

Feeling wanton and free one night, Meg suggested that we go to one of the local college bars to have some drinks and check out the scene. She said that she wanted to see how much college night life had changed. She dressed provocatively so that she would fit in by putting on a special outfit that she bought especially for the occasion.

When I walked into the bedroom, Mom was finishing up her make-up, sitting at the table in a pink thong with a matching pink strapless lace bra. I came up behind her, kissed her shoulder, and said, "Is that all you're gonna wear tonight?"

"Maybe, you'll just have to wait and see silly boy." Was her reply.

As I dressed in khakis and a black t-shirt, I noticed the clothes she had laid out. A pair of pointed black high heels with straps across the back were on the floor. A black skirt of modest length and a black tank top with a black cardigan sweater were on the bed.

"Mom, you always look hot but tonight you're going to drive the college boys crazy and the girls will want to scratch and claw to keep them from you." I joked.

"Well, I'm only interested in the attention of one college boy. I think you might know him." She said as a comeback.

She slid into the skirt which hugged her sumptuous hips. It was so sexy to watch her wiggle into the form fitting material. She pulled the tank top on and it showed off her prominent cleavage and profile. "Oh my... " I said. When she put on the sweater, her appearance was a little more conservative but it was obvious that this woman had an incredible body.

We got into the car and made the short trip to a bar called Lucky's. I parked in a dark corner of the lot and we entered the bar holding hands. Making our way through the crowd, Mom drew some attention, eyes following her as we sat in a booth.

Surveying the crowd of young faces, it was easy to take note of the happy state of inebriation that was coloring the exchanges between the sexes. The girls were putting their skin on display and the boys weren't hiding their intentions. The dance floor was bouncing with a heavy bass rhythm and a carelessness filled the airwaves as bodies moved to the beat.

I put my hand on Meg's thigh and squeeze the taut flesh as the waitress took our orders. She wasn't wearing stockings tonight and I enjoy the nakedness of her legs. I slipped my finger up her skirt just to see her reaction and it didn't surprise me when she took my finger into her mouth. We shared a soft kiss and I could taste her sweetness.

We sipped our drinks as we talked, making observations about the crowd and discussing chores that needed to be done at home. After Mom got a sense of the college bar scene, she admitted that she hadn't partied much during college because she and dad had gotten involved at a young age. This made me think about dad for the first time in a long while. I stared into my drink and told Mom that I thought that there were some things that I had missed without dad but that I loved Mom for filling the void and that I felt incredibly fortunate to have her in my life. She admitted that it was similar for her and said, "Everything happens for a reason Paul. We were meant for each other."

A slow song changed the tempo of the room and I took Mom's hand and led her to the dance floor. Moving into a darker corner, I took her in my arms and held her close, rocking sensually to the rhythm of the music. I could feel the movements of her body against me as she felt mine, a unified chorus between practiced lovers. Lost in the sensations and vibrations of the speakers, she pulled me close and grabbed my ass to feel my cock more firmly against her. I whispered in her ear, "Do you want me to fuck you here?" "Yes." she whimpered, "but we might get in trouble."

We continued to sway to the music without noticing the others around us. As the music got faster, we stayed on the dance floor and Mom shook her body with a style and grace that surprised me. But then I remembered all of our nocturnal undulations and it made sense. She had such good rhythm and was so comfortable in her skin. When we finally took a break, I excused myself to use the facilities.

As I returned from the restroom, I saw a guy at our table. He was gone by the time I got there. Mom told me that he had asked her to dance but she refused him. I wasn't surprised that someone had tried to pick her up. She was a vision and a temptation. To make it known that she was taken, she gave me a sexy tongue kiss that must have lasted two minutes.

When we finally left, I took note of the eyes that followed her as we exited. I felt proud knowing that she was mine. As we drove home that night, I simply enjoyed the feeling of Mom's hand in mine.

When we got home, we got ready for bed and crawled under the sheets. Meg was still in her pink panties and bra. We made slow sensual love. Quietly and lovingly I pushed her panties to the side and slid my cock in and out of Mom. She trembled and held me. The only sound was our breathing. With steady thrusting, I could feel her orgasm build and release suddenly. I held her and gently kissed her, holding my cock inside of her. I made no effort to cause my own orgasm and just laid there with her. My cock slipped out of her and we kissed until sleep overcame us. Nestled together in bed, the comfort of slumber with us, dreams became reality and rest took us into the future.

That was a while ago but I think back fondly on it. Sharing a bed with Mom every night was always and still is better than having sex. Her presence in my life brought much happiness to my college experience and each day felt like a gift.

********** Endearing Terms for All Tomorrows

After my first few years of college, life at home was still bliss. By our fourth summer together, we were getting more erotically creative in our domestic undertakings--Mom often cleaning the house in nothing but a pair of high heels, I mowed the lawn in nothing but shorts and sneakers, Mom serving elegant dinners dressed in a slutty french maid's outfit that was very revealing, me working out in the nude.

One Saturday while Mom and I were driving to the grocery store, we began to play a name game, creating new terms of endearment for one another. I started it when we passed a convenience store I said, "Mom, you're my favorite 'Slurpee.'"

A delivery truck passed us and Mom responded, "Well honey, you're my favorite delivery man... You bring me such a nice package."

I smiled and saw a bank and hesitated before saying, "Mom, you're my bank because I like to make deposits in you."

She giggled and seeing a gas station she came up with, "You're my favorite fuel pump. You have such a big nozzle and I love it when you fill me up with your juice because it fuels my love."

"Good one Mom." I said. It started to get more explicit and provocative after that. Various business names turned into titles and nicknames.

"You're my 'Home Depot'."

"You, young man, are my 'Roto-Rooter'."

It continued in the store as we pushed the cart through the aisles, different items from the shelves becoming fodder for new pet names... silly fun.

"Do we need any milk for those 'Cheery-O's' you have when we're together on the kitchen table?"

"No milk, but maybe some cream for coffee when you eat my donut hole?"

"Oh, I love to glazed donuts. Maybe we should whip up some cream to have with your melons?"

"Only if I can have your banana with my cream."

We laughed our way through our errands that day and continued to affectionately use a special vocabulary with each other. In private, when we're feeling playful, I call Mom 'cummy bear' and she calls me 'lollipop.'

By the end of the summer, we'd added 'wife' to the list of terms in our lover's vocabulary. Although we are not actually married, since the day Mom began to wear my ring our commitment to each other has been as real and strong as any marriage. Mom took me by surprise one night when we were out to dinner. When the hostess was ready she to seat us, she said, "If you and your son will follow me." Mom quickly corrected her by saying, "Actually, he's my husband." I looked at her and she just smiled and tongue kissed me in a very unmotherly manner.

********** Raucous Roleplay

The four years we spent together while I was in college were more than I could have ever expected. It was idyllic. We never felt anything but love, even when we were under the pressure of work or social awkwardness because we knew we had each other and each night we were in our bed together. The years taught us many lessons and I believe that we learned them with grace and good fortune.

After I graduated from college, we had another private celebration before moving again and I think it made us both feel younger as we relived the eroticism of my high school graduation. We had been together now for five years and we were still in love. The excitement of our bond was still alive and we were growing together with each passing year.

Getting up late one morning, I was in a hurry to get to work. Mom came out of the bathroom wearing only stockings and heels. She sat in front of the mirror putting on make-up hoping to provoke me it seemed. I said, "Mom, are you trying to drive me crazy?" She got on her hands and knees and crawled over to me. Taking my cock out, she took it in her mouth and sucked me aggressively. Within minutes I shot a creamy load down her throat. She swallowed and looked up at me.

"Pick me up at the office at 6:30 on your way home tonight Paul." And with that she got up and dressed.

All day long, my mind was preoccupied with visions of the night ahead. I finished my work early so I could leave a little sooner than usual. On the way to Mom's office, I stopped at an adult store hoping to surprise Mom with some sort of gift.

After that errand, I made my way to Mom's office building downtown. When I got there only a few people were around. I knocked on her office door and opened it. Mom smiled and told me to sit down while she took care of a few details. She finished a few minutes later and pushed her chair back a little.

"All done." She breathed and gave me an odd look. Then without a word she raised her legs and propped an ankle on each corner of her desk, spread eagled and pantiless. Bending down I had a clear view of her naked cunt underneath her desk. Her pussy lips were held tight in this position and I crawled under the desk toward her for a better look. Without hesitation, I licked between her pussy lips and french kissed her clit.

"Oh my!" Mom said as she ran her hands through my hair. "And I didn't even get a real kiss yet. Just a taste for now Paul. I've had a long day and I want to go have a drink before we go home."

I pulled back and licked my juice covered lips. "Um, OK." I got up and kiss Mom, savoring her taste. Then I helped her with her coat and we headed out. However, Mom led me down the stairwell and not to the elevator.

As we descended the stairs, the only sound was the click of her heels on the concrete steps. When we reached the first floor landing in the stairwell, Mom turned and pushed me against the wall. She attacked me with a slippery wet kiss and took my cock out for a quick fondle.