MEG-a-doses of Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It excited me to see Paul's eager cock get hard for me and I started to unbuttoned the dress. Looking at the desire in his eyes made me feel good. He didn't want to wait for me to undo all of the buttons on the front of my dress so he pulled the dress up from the bottom. Before I knew it, my thong was down and he was inside of me.

It was wonderful how well his cock had learned to make my pussy respond but instead of enjoying it as I usually did, I got scared and started to cry. I did what I do in idiotic moments and asked myself questions--What if he stops loving me? What if he finds some young girl? What if he stops finding me attractive?

Paul knew something was wrong and when I told him, he took me in his arms. With small kisses all over my face, he kept pushing slowly in and out of me saying, "You never have to worry Mom. I'll love you forever. You'll always be beautiful to me because I love you." He stroked my hair as his cock filled me with pleasure. I calmed down with each thrust and let his loving take me to the place where his love filled my heart.

I surrendered all of myself to him. My sweet son rode me and reached the place that always makes me cry out in ecstasy. His long even strokes into my pussy elicited my soft moans. I let the last hold I had on myself go as his mouth covered mine and I felt every inch of my son's big cock filling me. All of me said, "I belong to you." My body flushed under my clothes when I felt Paul start cumming in me. I pulled him deep into me. A jolt set off my orgasm and my juices were coating my son's cock. I entered the moment I wanted to live in forever.

Still, there were other times when my fears grew. I talked to Paul about them one night as we lay naked in bed. "Paul, when all of this first started I couldn't believe what I was doing. You're my son and I love you, I always will. But sometimes I get so twisted up about it all. There's a part of all of this that makes me never want to let you go, to let you do what I never thought I'd let any man do to me. But there's another part of me that feels that what we are doing is wrong. Sometimes I love the way people look at us and wonder when we are in public. But at other times, I want to run and hide and die for what I've let happen between us."

Paul took me in his arms and held me lovingly. I took his hand and covered my pussy with it, not rubbing, just holding me like that, whispering. "Mom, I want to be with you. I love you. Always... "

I knew it he meant it but couldn't stop thinking about the possibility that he might want someone else. He was still young. "How long can an old woman like me keep you happy? I couldn't stand it if... I couldn't handle it if I lost you." He rolled over to face me and put his hand on my heart and my hand on his cock, covering it with his hand. "This is for you... only for you... I don't want anyone else. I only need you." My eyes were sparkling with both magic and tears.

"Mom, you're all I need. I know that and I want you to know that. Let me show you, just be with me. I know that we can have everything together." He laid me on my back and kneeled next to me.

"I want your heart." He leaned down to kiss me between my breasts.

"I want your lips." He kissed my mouth.

"I want your thoughts." He kissed my forehead.

"I want your attention." Paul licked my ear.

"I want your breasts." He sucked on both of my nipples.

"I want your hunger." He licked his way down my stomach.

"I want your thighs." He nibbled up one thigh and down the other.

"I want your sweet clit." He suckled on my clit making me tremble.

"I want your pussy." He slid his tongue through my pussy lips and then rolled me onto my side as he pulled away.

"And I want your ass." He spread my ass cheeks and licked and kissed me there.

It was such a beautiful gesture. I could only whisper. "Yes Paul they're all for you and I promise you... I'm all for you. I'll never deny you anything... anytime... just tell me... " I pulled him on top of me and kissed him, opening my legs for him. As he entered me, I felt a complete surrender. "I belong to you Paul, my sweet love."

"Yes mom you belong to me. But more importantly, I belong to you." He held me and slid into my wet loving embrace. I felt every inch of Paul's cock penetrating me. Our mutual vulnerability in that moment was more meaningful than anything I had experienced. There was a new intimacy and intensity in our coupling that night. Paul's throbbing flesh became a permanent part of me and I clenched on him trying to leave my mark on him.

We were locked together like that on the edge of orgasm. After what seemed like hours, Paul finally began to thrust ever so slightly. He controlled our slow grinding as he held my ass, his penetration of me so full and loving. I felt a liquid release inside of me as he massaged the depths inside of me. It was my liquid release, my inner walls were coating him. "MMMMmmm... " I could only moan and wrap him in my arms.

I was a gratified lover but it didn't end there. Paul called me his sweet lover, his sweet mother, and then he reached for something under the mattress. "And I want you to be my sweet bride." I didn't know what was happening. Paul kissed me and pressed his body fully against me. Then he took my hands in his and I felt him slip a ring onto that finger of my left hand.

His gesture caused me to slid my tongue into his mouth. I had given myself to my son in a way few women do with their lovers or even their husbands and at the same time he had enveloped me in his love. It was a complete surprise to have him lavish me with this most intimate of actions.

We kissed and caressed. Cherishing, relishing the meaning of it all. Breaking the kiss, I said, "It's so good to have you in me. This is where you belong." I pulled back a little and reached down between our bodies to touch his cock. "This is home for you, right here where I can love you and taste you with my heart."

We were breathing together. I felt so full. Then slowly I slid away from Paul and placed a pillow under my hips. Reaching for his cock again, I rubbed it against my ass. "Honey, love me the way you did on the first night we were together. Paul, do it... "

"Mom, I love you¼do you really want me to?"

"Yes baby, yes... " I pulled my knees back to give my lover access to my asshole. "Do it like this so I can look into your eyes. So I can kiss you and show you how much I love you." The big tip of his cock stretched me open and he held it in my tight ass-ring. When his penetration was complete, I looked into his eyes and beckoned him, "Paul... Paul... what we have is so good. This is my ring for you baby. I want you to wear it forever."

I could feel his passion throughout my body. "Yes mom. You're the best, I love you so much." My pussy began to spasm and I clenched my ass on him, moaning and groaning continuously. The full length of his cock in the depths of my made me feel like I was floating.

As Paul slowly pulled back, my ass-ring made a perfect circle on his swollen cockhead. With one more thrust, he entered me and erupted. I whimpered, "Oh Paul, hold it there and fill me with your love juices." No one could make me come like him. No one could love me like him. "Yes Paul... yes love... yes, yes, yes... "

"Oh Mom, I love you... "

Our bodies melted together. We kissed and clutched at each other. My life and his life became our life.

********** Coupling in College

It was the week before our move to college. I was out running some errands and looking forward to spending a romantic evening at home with Mom. We hadn't had sex for several days because Mom said she was on her period and she didn't feel well. When I got home, Mom seemed happier. She began to tease me immediately by giving me a short but hot tongue melting kiss at the door.

She quickly pulled away and pulled her t-shirt over her head as she walked toward the bedroom. I started to follow her but she threw the shirt at me and told me to wait in the living room and read the note she left me.

"My dear lover. I'm sorry I've been "unavailable" this week but I wanted to make it up to you so be ready for a big night. I think it's time we took another step in our relationship. I'm waiting in the bathtub for you. I love you with all my heart. Meg."

I stripped quickly and slowly approached the bathroom. My tap on the door was answered by a soft "come in" from Mom. Excitement surged through me and my cock swung from side to side as I stepped into the warmth of the dim room.

Mom had set scented candles all over the bathroom and the light flickered across the walls. "Come here Honey." She beckoned and leaned over the edge of the tub to grab my cock. She slowly opened her mouth and frenched the tip before pulling it to ease me into the liquid heaven with her.

"Oh Mom!" I moaned as I sat facing her in the water.

"You need to start calling me Meg to get ready for our new life."

I leaned forward to kiss her, reaching to gently caress her breasts. Our tongues slid sensually back and forth between our mouths. The water felt good, adding an extra soothing feeling to our kissing.

After soaking quietly together for a while, Meg got out of the bath to get dressed for dinner. I stayed behind and watch her through the doorway. Meg began to dress by putting on white french-cut lace panties. Next she slipped into a white garter belt and white silk stockings. Turning toward me, she cupped her breasts and shook them at me asking, "Do you think I should wear a bra?"

"Hmm, well you certainly don't need the support but I definitely like the way your beautiful breasts look when you're wearing a bra."

She moved out of sight and I took the opportunity to shave my cock for her. If she was going to dress up for me, I wanted to be able to surprise her in some small way.

When I walked into the room wrapped in a towel, Meg was putting on her high heels. She wore a short black skirt that helped highlight her stockings and a white silk blouse. I could she that she had decided to wear a bra as the lacy material was barely visible underneath her blouse. She shimmied into a matching black jacket and told me to get dressed while she put on some make-up in the bathroom.

I dropped the towel and quickly put on a tie and jacket as the occasion seemed to warrant it. As I was fixing my tie, Meg joined me in front of the mirror and we looked at our reflection. She looked so radiant, I turned and kissed her.

"God I love you, Meg," I whispered.

"I love you, Paul," Meg responded as her hand reached for my cock. "Hmm, it feels energetic tonight." She giggled and told me to go put out the candles while she got her purse.

In the car, I put my hand on Mom's leg and let it move up her sweet thigh toward her sex lips. I lightly traced them with my fingers as we drove to the restaurant. I could feel her panties get moist and she even raised one of her heels to the dashboard to give me more access. When my finger was wet, she took it in her hand and raised it to her mouth, licking and sucking on it sensuously.

She then decided to reverse tactics. She leaned over whispered into my ear. "Gawd Paul, I need your cock. I want all of your cum in me tonight. I want you to fuck me over and over until my pussy is filled with your love juice. My pussy is so wet."

"Oh God, Mom," I moaned, trying to drive as she stuck her tongue in my ear.

"That's right Sweetie, you're going to put it in me tonight. But right now, I want my lollipop... " Meg said as unzipped me and unleashed my hardening cock. I took a deep breath as she took me in her mouth and tried to concentrate on driving.

"Oh God, Mom, I can't take this... " I moaned in desperation. She simply sat up and licked her lips saying, "OK." She reapplied her lipstick as we pulled into the parking lot.

Once we were seated, Mom began to play with my cock through my pants under the table. I was astounded, Mom had never been this aggressive in public before. She just smiled at me and told me that I was in for a treat.

We ordered a bottle of wine to celebrate the coming move and drank it and another with a lovely dinner. As we waited for dessert, Mom took something out of her purse and squirmed a little awkwardly. Then she seemed to intentionally knock a fork off of the table. She asked me to pick it up and when I did, she lifted up the table cloth to reveal an unbelievable sight. Mom had slid a small silver vibrator into herself. She whispered, "Reach over and turn it on for me."

I looked behind me and noticed that no one could see what we were doing. I extended my arm and twisted the end of the toy. This caused Mom to jump a little and I quickly returned to my seat. Mom gave me a naughty grin as the waiter brought us a piece of cheesecake to share.

Picking up her fork, Mom took a piece of the dessert and slowly slid it between her lips. I was mesmerized until she moved the fork to my mouth. Suddenly, she put the fork down and told me pay the check while she used the restroom. She reached under the table for a second and then stood up. Placing the still vibrating silver toy on the table, she walked away with a "Here you go Honey." I quickly picked it up to turn it off and shove it in my pocket. It was slick with her juices.

I turned just in time to watch her hips sway down the back hallway. I paid the check just as Mom returned. I took her hand and we walked to the car.

On the drive home, Mom was more animated, probably from the wine and her little erotic display. She began to talk about moving, "After we move, promise me you'll come to me for anything you need and never be ashamed to ask me for whatever you could imagine a woman could do for you Paul. Promise me love. I'm yours now. I wear your ring and we're starting a new life together." I took her left hand in mine and squeezed it.

"I promise Mom, but you have to do the same. You've always taken such good care of me and I want to be able to do the same for you. After I graduate from college and get a job, I don't want you to work anymore." She squeezed my cock as I continued, "I want to come home to you everyday and to give you all of the love that you deserve." Over the months, I was slowly coming to feel more like her husband and I felt more comfortable with my ability to take care of Mom.

As we got out of the car I took Mom in my arms and lifted her up. "Meg, I promise that I will always love you and do my very best to care for you in every way." I carried her into the house to the bedroom.

I guess that this unleashed something in Mom because when I put her down, she held my eyes with her gaze and started to strip for me. Tossing her jacket aside, she began to unbutton her blouse. I started to follow her lead and was taking off my shirt and tie when she stopped me. She took the tie from my hands and kissed me as she took off my shirt. Then she led me to the bed and told me to take off her skirt. I gladly did so, caressing her tight ass in the process.

She laid back on the bed, inviting me to join her. I laid on top of her and kissed her, opening her mouth with my tongue. I worked my mouth to her neck and then to her ear as she wrapped her legs around me.

I was moaning in her ear when she whispered, "Paul, show me that you love me and that you want to possess me. Use your tie and bind my wrists. I want you to use me tonight. Take me, I'm giving myself to you. You make me want to do crazy things."

I kissed her again, my mouth watering as I extended her arms above her head and tied her wrists. I began to grind against her as I ran my fingers through her hair. Looking into her eyes, I told her, "You were nasty tonight and I loved it Meg. After tonight, you'll know you're mine. I may never untie you."

I got off the bed and kicked off my shoes and pants. I looked at Meg as I got the silver vibrator from my jacket. She was an amazing sight, more beautiful than any woman, perfect in that moment. I moved back to the bed and ran my fingers across her body. Crawling around on the bed, I studied the sexy details of her body. Her form exuded a deep sensuality.

Mom let me take my time, spreading her legs open for me to examine her as I wished. She didn't say a word. I felt an intense sense of belonging fill me... empowered to use her as she had offered... able to love her completely in the mutual commitment of our union... it actually felt like I was giving myself to her as much as she gave herself to me. Without words to describe what I was feeling, I simply caressed her... with my hands, my fingers, my lips, my cheeks, my tongue... I lovingly explored Meg, our bodies responding to each subtle undulation, each breath, each movement.

I placed my knees between her thighs and held myself over her, taking in every detail. Her hard nipples were visible through the lace of her white bra, her sumptuous full breasts rising with her breath. Her stocking-clad legs were arched up by her high heels, her thighs so tight and smooth in the silk. As she laid there quietly under me, I let my eyes wander down her flat stomach to the sexy panties stretched tightly across her pussy.

I leaned back on my knees and undid her garter. Pulling it over her hips, Meg raised her legs so I could take it off. I kept her legs in this extended position and held them against my chest as I leaned forward. Stretching her legs toward her chest, I leaned through her ankles slowly, moving down to kiss her lips. My hard cock pressed against her with this action. Our kiss was sloppy as our lust grew.

I pulled away to focus on her swelling breasts. They stood out proudly because of the position of her arms above her head. I adjusted positions and straddled her stomach. Pulling her bra down to expose her succulent curves, I pulled on her nipples and rolled them between my fingers. I studied Meg's face as I did this, noting the complex combination of pleasure and pain. Leaning down, I opened my mouth and felt the fleshy texture of her nipples on my lips and tongue. Then I pulled on each nipple with my teeth.

Meg gasped, "Oohhh!! MMmmmm... Baby, ohh my gawd!!"

I got off of her and asked her to roll over onto her stomach. With her wrists bound, she balanced herself on her elbows and knees. Twisting, she looked back at me to see what I was doing. I traced the edge of her panties with my fingers along the lacy material as she presented her ass to me. She wiggled slowly side to side as I fondled her shapely ass and got behind her. Gripping her hips, I stroked my cock across the thin strip of material that covered her asshole and pussy. Sliding back and forth across her with the bottom side of my shaft, I watched her flesh react—the movement of her ass cheeks, the sleek lines of her back, each glorious inch of her body enthralled me. I moved back away from her and got off the bed to take in the amazing sight from a distance.

Mom's ass presented to me. She was so beautiful in this erotic position. Her white lace panties hugging her most sacred hole. So vulnerable and defenseless, yet so powerful and enticing.

I stepped back to the bed and stretched her panties down to her thighs. Spreading her ass cheeks, I took a long slow lick of her asshole. She squirmed against my mouth and moaned. I licked her again and again savoring the taste. She spread her knees apart against the tension of the panties around her thighs and allowed me to make a longer licking motion from her ass to her pussy hole.

Without any sense of urgency, I studied Meg's sensuous ass and pussy as I lathered her with my tongue. She rocked back and forth, moaning and groaning. It felt good to have my cock throb as I enjoyed Mom's body. My cock stood up in front of me as I worked on Meg's ass and I could tell that she was looking back at it through her legs. I spread her cheeks apart wide to probe her ass with my tongue one last time before moving into another position.