Mercedes' Bends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin rolled over, taking the towel with him, letting her stay straddled over his upper thighs, placing his arms under his head he looked at her. "Mercedes I couldn't be more proud of you. You have turned into a bright young beautiful lady. I may not say it enough but know this; I mean those words." She smiled looking down to him; leaning forth she rested upon him as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close. Martin felt his cock twitch as she pressed against him. He sucked in a breath, and then exhaled slowly.

He had hoped his daughter didn't notice that his cock was hardening to the feel of her body to his. Mercedes did, yet didn't move from upon him. They held each other in silence. She moved slowly upon him, feeling his cock growing harder as she maneuvered him so that he pressed against her snatch. Both were holding back sounds of pleasure as their bodies touched.

Mercedes closed her eyes, feeling her father comfort her, as if she was that little daddy's girl again. Time went by and sleep had found her. Martin rolled her over and covered her up, letting his daughter share his bed with him. He removed his towel, slipped on his pajama bottoms and then crawled under the covers pulling them up. His hand reached down within his pants, his fingers jostling his balls around as she closed his eyes feeling the pleasure he gave to himself.

It had been to long since he'd had a woman in his bed, or even had their hands upon his body. Martin felt his cock respond as it grew rock hard almost instantly as his fingers massaged his heavy weighted sack. His fingers moved up gripping around the base of his thick long cock. Martin began stroking himself in a steady manner; he tried to contain his grunts and groans as it felt so good to be touched, even if by his own hand. His fingers moved along his shaft to his blood filled knob, he could feel his cock throbbing with every touch. Mercedes turned over, her breasts pressed against his back.

That only added to the fire within him at that point. She wiggled a bit as he stroked his hard cock within his hand. In his mind he couldn't but help imagine it was her doing it. It was her hand wrapped tightly around his hard throbbing fuck stick, jacking him off. His thoughts raced within his mind as he felt his seed boiling within his balls. Martin jacked on his cock a few more times and quickly grabbed a tissue from the box on the night stand and shot off one hell of a full load within it, with a long drawn out groan. He quickly tossed it in the small trashcan and relaxed letting his breathing go back to normal. Martin fell to sleep immediately after masturbating, letting sleep engulf him.

Martin woke first, crawling out of bed and heading for the bathroom. He didn't think his daughter needed to see his pajama pants tenting out as he supported morning wood. Mercedes was next; she headed down the stairs and used the bathroom, then headed to the kitchen to start coffee and breakfast for them. They had a long day ahead of them, needing to pack the gear as well as the food.

"Good morning Daddy, I hope you slept well." Mercedes said as she placed their plates of food on the table. She poured each a cup of coffee and settled at the table across from her father, and began to eat.

"I did honey, thanks," Martin responded. "I trust you did as well? You didn't even awaken when I did my normal tossing and turning. Okay, not to change the subject Hon but I'll get the gear packed, tossed in the jeep, and then shower. You can get the food ready, your clothing, showered and what ever else you need."

They hurriedly packed the car with eager anticipation of finally getting away from the routine hustle and bustle that they had grown accustomed to. Neither bothered to look back as they left the city limits, both looked ahead toward the weekend that perhaps was their last shared together for a stretch of time.

The ride was long, as the two chatted mainly about nothing, just looking forward to getting to their destination. They traveled the main highways for several hours, before exiting off onto smaller roads. As they followed the detailed directions, the small roads became even smaller, eventually turning into a single lane dirt road. The scenery was breathtaking; the views from the mountain side were picture postcard prefect. Their GPS navigator ensured them, they were not lost, despite the feeling that they were in the middle of nowhere.

Stopping along a roadside lookout point, they parked and settled in a grassy area. Taking out a couple of sodas from the cooler as well as a few sandwiches, the father and daughter twosome settled for a quick lunch. Mercedes spread out a blanket and they relaxed stretching their legs as they talked more and ate. "Mercedes I know we have spoken about boyfriends and the lack of, and I don't mean to pry..." Martin stumbled over his words as he had been giving this subject a lot of thought. His daughter was gorgeous, bright, and had an outgoing personality; he didn't understand why she wasn't by now dating. "You're not attracted to women are you? I mean not that I'd care honey."

Mercedes about choked on her swallow of soda as it came shooting from her mouth with her father's last question. Quickly she grabbed a napkin and wiped her mouth, as well as everything else she sprayed down. "Daddy just because I don't have a boyfriend, and I'm still a virgin doesn't mean I'm a lesbian!" she replied back with almost a full laugh. "I just haven't had the time, school and all the extra activities came first. By the time my schedule was filled, all I had time for was studying Daddy. I took extra college courses this year, and last year I busted my ass for high honors. I not only did it for you but mainly for myself. Okay?" What she didn't tell him was she had done a few others things ... that she wasn't his little innocent baby girl.

Mercedes didn't wish to get into the whole sex talk, or anything more. She was like any other virgin girl her age; she had those raging feelings inside, pent up. This was a topic she just didn't wish to discuss at the moment, not that she was shy about it. Looking over at her father she cocked her head a bit as she lay out on the blanket. When those feelings arose within, she masturbated; he didn't need to know it was normally twice a night though.

"Fine Hon. I am sorry to have touched upon this delicate subject with you. I know if your mother would have been around it would have been much easier to discuss things with her. Missing so much of you growing up has really hit home lately I guess. Maybe I'm pushing for too much all at one time, and I don't realize I'm doing that."

Martin finished up his sandwich and soda, gathering the trash, stuffing it into a bag then tying it. He placed it within the back of the SUV and returned to where his daughter was stretched out with her eyes closed. Mercedes looked up and swallowed hard as she could see right up the pants leg of his loose fitting dress shorts. She now knew her father liked to go 'commando' under his clothing. The full view of his bulbous cock head was almost peaking out from the edge. She noticed the slight red coloring of the smooth flesh, as her train of thought was now lost. "Ready to go Hon?" he asked.

"Yes daddy, I'm ready" she answered with a strain in her voice as she was getting up. Grabbing her camera from the SUV she stood upon a big boulder and began taking pictures of the lush green rolling hills. The fields of wild flowers in an array of vibrant spring colors seemed to run on for miles and miles before her very eyes. Quickly she turned and went to jump; there stood her father with open arms catching her sleek body within his arms. He held her tightly as their faces were close together.

Each looked within the others eyes, knowing it could turn into an awkward moment, as he placed her down and smiled, "Light as a feather just like when you were a little girl." Mercedes laughed and smiled back, both heading to the SUV and getting in. Once buckled up they looked upon the map seeing they were closer than they thought to their destination. Excitement had settled in, and in more ways than one. Each knew that could have been a disaster back there when he'd caught her in his arms and held her against his muscular body. Both thought of what the outcome could have been; would it have been good or bad? Those thoughts left their minds as they started once again up the mountain's narrow dusty, dirt and gravel road.

Mercedes looked to the left where a large clearing was. She could see bits and pieces of color. She glanced down at the map then to her father," We're almost there I saw cars through that tree line over there." She pointed it out to him, as they rounded the corner; the few cars came into view. Both felt the excitement of finally ending their journey, feeling the cramps from being within the vehicle for so long.

Parking the SUV, Martin and Mercedes got out, stretched, and then began to unpack the gear from the rear of the vehicle. Once everything was unloaded He locked the car up and helped her on with her full pack, then she helped him in return. They looked around; Mercedes spotted a sign on a 4x4 pole that stuck from the ground about three feet. Walking to it she reached into the clear holder and grabbed a pamphlet. Opening it, she noticed there was only a map with stars, as well as the normal symbols and such, outlining the pond, waterfall and a big one in the center. Figuring that was the camping area she smiled and headed to Martin showing him where they needed to head.

Both, taking a deep breath, they headed along the mouth of the path, and entered the woods. Martin looked at his watch; they spent six hours driving which wasn't bad considering it was only noon time. That gave them enough time to get to get to the camping area and set up camp before nightfall. They stopped so Mercedes could take pictures of wildflowers and various insects and trees. The ground coverage was thick; the trees over the path formed a canopy above them allowing only a slight bit of sunlight to shine down upon them. The tree canopy kept them cool from the suns heated rays as they hiked along the rocky path. Both watched making sure they stayed on the right trail, looking and watching for the lavender markings on trees to the left and right of them.

Stopping along side a babbling clear stream, they rested for a few minutes, taking a drink from their canteens, snacking on trail mix. The water was as clear as glass; the sunlight peeked through causing it to shimmer as the small fish swam about causing the ripples within it. Martin was looking over the map; he had hoped they would be at camp soon. His feet had begun to show sign of blisters from his new boots, which caused him a bit of discomfort. He took the camera and snapped a few pictures of his daughter as she stood up by the rocky side of the path. He looked longer through the eye lens than he should have. He couldn't but help look her over, her t-shirt was tucked up between her breasts, the swells showing partially, her flat tanned stomach exposed. Mercedes wore cut off jean shorts with her white socks and boots, which made her look sexy as hell he thought.

Handing the digital camera back to her he got up and they trekked onwards once again. They spoke of her college choices, her major and minors she had finally decided on. He walked behind her watching how each ass cheek tended to jiggle a touch with each step she took. His daughter's ass was perfect and full, both cheeks heart-shaped and rounded. He eyed the bare flesh through the tattered ass end of the shorts; either she was wearing a thong or nothing at all. The thoughts running through his head caused his cock to jerk and jump within his shorts, he was glad he had worn loose fitting shorts. He wasn't sure wearing nothing under them at this point was wise as the front began to tent a bit with his slightly growing cock. Not watching where he was going the tip of his boot caught a rock within the middle of the path and almost caused him to trip. Luckily he caught himself before that happened.

The area around them was breathtakingly beautiful. They stopped at certain points along the way and looked over the mountains edge to the valley below. The clouds were fluffy and white against a blacking of bright blue. It seemed like you could see for miles once again as you looked out over the rolling hills that surrounded the base of the mountain. The change in air was felt as the altitude did. The air held coolness to it, not where one would need a sweater, but the moisture was gone. It made it more comfortable to hike for them both, as their clothing was showing the sweat they both worked up. "Almost there daddy, the map shows only a bit further to the large star in the middle." Mercedes hollered back to him as she continued to walk along. Looking ahead she pointed out the camping symbol upon a sign to him. "There we go, that's home for the next few days." Mercedes laughed as she said it.

They reached the open clearing seeing the rings of rocks here and there for fires to be held within. Martin chose a spot and dropped his pack, then fell to the ground laying back, closing his eyes. "Yea Hon, home, couple days," He said as he tried to relax himself as well as his breathing. He rested his head upon his rolled sleeping bag that was bungee corded to the bottom of his backpack. "It's 4PM; I'll set the tent up and get a fire started in a little while. I need to lay here for a few minutes and rest. If you want, you can go pick up some small pieces of wood Honey."

"Okay Daddy, I want to look around a bit anyways. I'm going to check out the lake and these other marked places on the map. I won't be gone long." With those words spoken, Mercedes left and headed down the trail once again, this time she was following the yellow markings upon the trees.

Looking at the map as she walked she stumbled and fell as her boot tip caught a tree root sticking up from the ground. Laying there she sat up and dusted the front of herself off then as she went to stand she felt a twinge of pain within her ankle and winced as she placed weight upon it. Rolling her foot around she was able to work it out, and began to wander along the trail that grew narrower, as the brush along the sides grew thicker and thicker. Mercedes never took notice that when she got up, she didn't pay attention and headed along another colored path.

While his daughter was off exploring, Martin gathered the poles and spikes, and set up the tent. It was a four person tent so there was plenty of room for them both and their gear. They took turns carrying the cooler up the trail; he thought that was what wore him out the most since he had carried it the majority of the way. It had been a while since his daughter left, and Martin began to grow concerned for her. He would give her another half an hour to an hour then go looking for her. He knew which way, which trail she started off on.

Martin gathered wood then started a fire, sitting aside it as he watched the flames grow. He had felt more relaxed at that moment than he had in a long time. His thoughts drifted back to the last twenty four hours, his daughter, and how she caused him to react. He laughed out, and thought he was acting like a schoolboy with his train of thoughts after the prettiest girl in class.

Mercedes walked through an opening of the tree line as she almost stepped into the crystal clear water of the large pond. The trees surrounded the pond almost to the edge on three sides of it. On the last side there was what seemed to be a beach, with a small sandy area. Mercedes made her way around to it, where she sat and took off her boots and socks. She dropped her small knapsack from her shoulder and then took a glance around, seeing nobody else. Standing up, she had undone her shorts, stepping from them, as well as her thong, as she worked it down her thighs, to her ankles and off her feet. Grasping the hem of her t-shirt, she tugged it off over her head, then reached around and unhooked her bra, letting it slip down her long arms and onto the pile of clothing.

The sun beat down upon her nude body, as she headed toward the water. The water was so crystal clear she could see the small pebbles within the sandy bottom. There were schools of small fish swimming about, that quickly cleared as she entered the water. She waded out slowly basking in the sun upon her upper half and the coolness of the water now thigh deep. Mercedes dove into the water letting it engulf her body; Mercedes was a fish in the water. She'd been swimming since she was four years old. This, to her, was a pleasure; last time she was skinny dipping was when she was fifteen and at a sleep over.

Martin couldn't wait the hour; he grabbed his canteen and headed toward the trail that his daughter took. He continued along the trail marked in yellow, following where he thought his daughter went. Martin saw where the dirt and leaves were shuffled about, bending down he looked over the area where Mercedes had tripped. His hand went to his chin as he rubbed the one day worth of stubble. His mind raced with thoughts, as everything possible came into play from ... was she grabbed, was she okay ... all kinds of things which caused him to worry. His heart ached within his chest, feeling it pound and he was almost able to hear the 'thumping' of his heartbeat. Martin combed the area, as he gathered his thoughts trying to keep his head straight. He looked around and decided to continue along the yellow marked trail. He began to walk faster, his pace quickened as he slowly ran down the pathways.

Stopping about what felt like a half mile down the path Martin could hear water falling to the right. He turned and went thru a narrow path though the thickened green ground covering brush. Pushing the low hanging tree branches out of his way, he stopped again at the end of the wooded tree line which almost kissed the ponds edge.

The waterfall was to his right, as it fed the large pond. Hearing splashing, Martin backed into the woods, and tried to make his way around the edge staying out of view to see what, or who, was making the sounds. Reaching up, he parted the low hanging branches and peered thru the lush green leafy opening. He could see the small sandy beach, a pile of clothing, and a person swimming in the crystal clear water. Once he wiped the sweat from his brow he focused ... seeing his daughter in the pond. She was naked as the day she was born! The water glistened as she stood in the waist high water. Her body glistened as the sunlight met each drop of spring water on her young flesh.

Martin felt like a pervert watching his daughter, yet he couldn't pull himself away. He stood there ogling her in silence as he felt his cock responding within his shorts. The front of his pants tented out a little at a time until he could no longer handle the urge to rub it through the nylon material. Reaching down he stuck his hand within his shorts and released his cock, his fingers slipped under his sweaty balls as he began to fondle them. Martin groaned softly as he felt his own fingers' ministrations, while he watched her swim. He leaned his head back closing his eyes as his free hand joined his other, only his fingers curled around his rock hard shaft and deftly began stroking it. His head rolled around upon his shoulders, as he opened his eyes again seeing her in knee deep water. He watched as she walked through it, her body was tight and shimmered in the sunlight. He left out a louder grunt as he gave his cock a hard yank. Pre-cum drizzled from the tiny piss slit and down upon his fingers as his breaths deepened.

Mercedes heard a sound as she turned around suddenly and looked along the tree line. Her blue eyes scanned along it, as she saw the brush move. Not letting it bother her she returned back to wading through the water heading toward the waterfall where she stepped up upon the rocks and stood under the cool falling waters. Running her hand through her hair, she let the water cascade over her head feeling it run along her body. It splashed against the flat rocks which she stood upon, then rushed over the jagged edge and into the pond.

123456...9