Mid Life Crisis Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leant across and gave Charlie another chaste kiss on the lips and went upstairs.

Charlie drained his glass, went up to his room, brushed his teeth and went to bed, his mind now running two movies, the one with his wife being screwed by Barry and one with him making love with Mary........

Chapter 3

Charlie could not get to sleep. Once again as the thoughts of the afternoon's sights and his imagination of Mary took hold, blood flowed to his penis and an erection started to form.

He imagined what Mary's full breasts looked and felt like. He remembered his wife's, not so full but very sensitive nipples that she used to love having sucked; god that was so long ago!

He wondered what Mary's pussy looked like. Did she shave? How big was her clit? His wife's was very small but sensitive and did like being licked and her pussy fingered.

His thoughts saw him putting one, then two then three fingers inside Mary. Just like he had done to his wife.

All the time he was gently stroking his ever growing penis. Pulling and pushing the foreskin, being helped by gentle lubrication.

Would Mary like going down on him, would she let him finish in her mouth?

Would she swallow or spit?......at that point he passed the point of no return and sperm erupted from the end of his cock, covering his belly and shooting as far as his chest.

He wiped himself up and tried to sleep...........

Meanwhile in a room a few doors along, Mary was having similar thoughts about Charlie. Unable to sleep she was teasing her nipples with one hand while the other was playing in her furry mound, alternating between stroking her clit and putting her index finger inside her, trying to find her G spot. She was getting wetter and wetter and more and more turned on as she was imaging Charlie licking her, fingering her, circling her anus with a wet finger before just easing it in......finally turning her over and ramming his rock hard cock inside her from behind. As she imagined him entering her she came, trying to keep quiet, knowing the walls were very thin and noise travelled.

As she calmed down, she licked her fingers, amazed at the strength of her orgasm and hoping she would eventually get to sleep.

Mary had a fitful sleep and gave up at about 5.00am, showering, dressing and going downstairs to make a cup of coffee. She looked on the internet to see what was going on in the big wide world and to check her emails. Breakfast was from 7.30 to 9.30 which she would cook as and when the guests came down for it.

Nothing of note was happening in the outside world that impacted her; a handful of emails from friends; the usual jokes, a few Viagra or Penis enhancement offers and one from someone she didn't recognize.

Sorry for late advice, we had booked a room for 4 nights from tomorrow but will no longer be able to travel due to a death in the family. Apologies again and please let us know if we owe you anything due to late cancellation

Regards

Fred and Joan Smith

Whereas in the past she would have been disappointed, as she would, under the circumstances, never have considered charging the couple and accepted a loss of money, she immediately remembered that Charlie had wanted a couple of nights and he had said he would move on....maybe she could now persuade him to stay longer.

Just before 7.30am she saw Charlie appear in the bar and she rose from her office chair to greet him.

"Hi Charlie, you're an early bird, did you sleep well?"

"Not bad" he replied, "comfy bed and quiet but had a lot on my mind"

"Me too" she said, and then a silence hung in the air.

"So what would you like?" she asked

"Where there is a loaded question?" he said with a glint in his eye and a smile to try and lighten the atmosphere.

"Well at this time of day I normally do breakfast" she responded, with a saucy smile.

"Then breakfast it shall be. Given your success last night, in eh recommending things...." He paused before continuing..."what do you suggest...for breakfast" he winked.

"Well Mr Flirty pants" she smiled, "OJ, coffee, toast, full English and a newspaper...how is that?"

"Ok, but skip the newspaper, you come and join me instead. Much better talking than reading".

"You drive a hard bargain Charlie" she sighed, "but OK". Laughing as she walked off to the kitchen.

Charlie sat at the same table as the previous night and a short while later Mary appeared with OJ and coffee.

"Oh by the way" she said, "the couple who had booked your room have cancelled so you are more than welcome to stay longer if your plans allow and you would like to"

"Great, my plans are totally flexible and I would love to, what's it worth?"

"What do you mean, what's it worth?" she asked "are you being cheeky? She said with a smile.

"Well, I thought maybe I could be incentivised with something...."

"You'll get a bed, a breakfast and what else would you like" she teased.

"Well maybe a kiss from the landlady..."

She gave him a quick peck, happy now? You are so demanding......"she teased, "now let me get on with breakfast"

A few minutes later Mary reappeared with two steaming plates of breakfast. "So was my incentive good enough? Will you be staying?" she asked.

"It was a good start" he replied looking deep into her eyes to see if the flirting, (something he hadn't done for two decades!) was working. He remembered her comment from last night about him being special.....

"Mary, sorry I am teasing you; I would love to stay longer..."

""Good, so what are you going to do today, the weather is supposed to be good"

"I don't know, not even sure where I am, any recommendations. I don't suppose you could spend some time with me?"

She sighed..."one of the problems with running a pub is the lack of time off...sorry, but as much as I would like to I really cant get away today. My sister is helping tonight but wont be here until 6.30pm and Saturday night normally needs both of us...we open from noon and I have a delivery due this morning that I have to be here for so I cant even get away this morning."

"Understood and I will therefore amuse myself during the day and prop up the bar tonight looking to you to wait on me hand and foot" he cheekily replied.

"In your dreams..."

"Oh god I'd hoped you didn't know about my dreams" he said in mock horror.

"Behave...."

Before he could respond the other couple appeared in the bar, ready for their breakfast. 'Good mornings' were exchanged and they again took a table on the far side of the bar. Mary and Charlie looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders and passed an unspoken word of disappointment that their privacy had been interrupted.

With breakfast finished, Mary cleared the dishes away and Michael returned to his room, picked up his camera gear and headed back to the bar.

"See you later" he shouted at Mary, who was busy at work in her office.

She came out of the office, "take care and have a good day, what are you going to do?"

"The train spotter side of my character is photography" he smiled, "so", patting his camera bag "I will go out into the country and see what I can shoot"

"Ok, enjoy and don't do anything I wouldn't...."

"Does that leave me much scope?" he asked

She playfully slapped him on the arm ......"get on with you, see you later!"

"Bye!"

"Bye"

Charlie unlocked his car, placed his camera on the passenger seat and got the map out. Seeing a big natural park a few miles away he drove off in that direction.

He eventually parked up and walked into the park ready to see what inspiration he could gather to start taking pictures. Unfortunately his mind would not move on from Mary. The flirtatious conversation, the playful slap on the arm, the ease in which they communicated. The erotic thoughts from last night that enabled him to masturbate. He wasn't dreaming it was he? She had said the previous night she found him special. They weren't love struck teenagers. They were mature consenting adults. Could he push it? Should he push it? At no time were his thoughts about his wife. The vision of yesterdays interrupted activity was diminishing, being replaced by visions of Mary.......

Before he knew it, it was nearly lunchtime. He had taken a few pictures but none that he expected to finally survive the delete button....

Heading back to his car, he drove further a-field and came across a small pub that he stopped at for a ploughman's lunch and a pint...feeling as though he was being disloyal to Mary as he was giving money to another landlady!

After an afternoon drive, driving aimlessly around with no real plan, and taking another handful of pictures, Charlie headed back to Mary's pub, his current bolthole.

"Hello Mr Photographer" Mary cheerily greeted him as he walked into the bar "Successful day?

Charlie looked around the bar, there were about a dozen people scattered around, "not bad" he replied, "had better days but had a lot worse" he laughed. "Was a bit short of inspiration and a model" he added.

Mary then assumed a cheesy pose. "How about this?" she said.

"Now we're talking "he said pretending to get his camera out.

She dropped the pose and laughed..."Another one of your dreams Charlie?"

"Could be" he replied, looking her straight in the eye.

I'm just going to freshen up and be down for a pint and look forward to be waited on...." He continued, walking out of the bar before she could reply, hoping not too many of the people in the bar heard their exchange.

Charlie showered and changed and headed back to the bar. There were still about a dozen people scattered around the comfortable pub, and a few seats free at the bar. He chose one of the seats and Mary smiled warmly as she approached him, "So what will it be? "She asked.

"Let's start with a pint of your finest lager please"

"Your wish is my command" she replied

"You had better be careful saying that" he laughingly responded.

"Someone giving my sister a hard time?" a voice from the office bellowed, shortly followed by a virtual clone of Mary appearing behind the bar. "Hi, I'm Catherine, Mary's twin sister; you must be the infamous Charlie?"

"I am, and pleased to meet you" said Charlie...."should I be worried by the infamous tag?" he asked.

"Well she has talked a lot about you" replied Catherine..."and most of it was good!"

"Oh listen to you" interrupted Mary, bringing Charlie's pint to him.

"Can I buy you two lovely ladies a drink?" asked Charlie.

"I see what you mean" said Catherine looking and winking at Mary..."and yes I will have a glass of white wine"

"Me too" added Mary.

The pub gradually emptied and refilled over the next hour, the two sisters keeping the punters served and happy and engaging in good natured banter with Charlie.

"Are you having dinner here Charlie" asked Mary.

"Yes please, will you join me or will I have to wait for you to help me finish the wine.....again?"

"I'm sorry" answered Mary, "I can't leave Catherine on her own"

"Who bloody said so?" interjected Catherine, "it's not so busy I can run the bar for a bit on my own, you have dinner with the man!"

"So that's sorted then" said a smiling Charlie.

Catherine gave Charlie the menu, he selected the Dover Sole. Mary said she would have the Sea Bass and Charlie asked her to choose the wine.

Ten minutes later Charlie and Mary were sitting at 'their' table laughing and joking as if they had known one another for years, totally oblivious of what was going on elsewhere in the pub.

Mary was giving him a good natured ribbing about his photography and the train spotter connection, Charlie retorted that she should have been in the pictures to make them better, her response being that he should have asked her!

Back and forth they bantered, finishing the wine and food.

Catherine came over with another bottle of chilled Sancerre and removed their plates.

"Mary, the chef has gone, the only other people in the bar are that couple in the far corner, I'll be off now. OK?"

"Yes of course and thanks Catherine" said Mary.

"Yes thanks Catherine and great to meet you" added Charlie standing up and giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Likewise Charlie, hope to see you again"

A pregnant pause ensued, neither Mary nor Charlie knowing what to say. The silence was broken by the other couple saying their farewells as they retired for the night.

"So here we are again" said Charlie.....

"Yes, let me close up ......." Mary went off; locking up, shutting windows and turning off lights.

Charlie re-filled their glasses and felt like an awkward adolescent. Wanting to take the next stage, wanting to take Mary in his arms, wanting to cover her in kisses, wanting to take her upstairs........

"Penny for them" Mary said interrupting Charlie's thoughts.

"Oh, you will need a lot more than a penny "he jokingly replied.

She sat next to him, their thighs touching as she reached across to take the refilled glass.

"Your sister is nice" said Charlie breaking the silence "not as nice as you of course" he added with a smile.

"You old smoothie, but thanks" she replied. "She is a good friend too and we share many things, good and bad. She helped me get this pub sorted after my divorce and helps out on evenings and when we are particularly busy. She is single, cant find a good man..." she laughed. "She likes you by the way, so clearly has good taste as well as being my sister".

"Wow I am touched".

"You'd like to be....." Mary said laughingly.

"Well it depends where and how" Charlie replied regretting the instance the words left his mouth.

"So tell me"

"Tell you what?"

Tell me how and where you would like to be touched" Mary asked.

"I'd be embarrassed" Charlie said, reaching over to his glass and taking a sip.

"No, tell me. I don't want you to be embarrassed, tell me. It would be a turn on"

"Really"

"Yes, really"

"You want me to tell you where and how I would like to be touched?"

"Yes"

Pausing and not knowing how to whether he should start, Charlie looked at Mary.

"Well I would like to be touched in the obvious places, not too hard, not to soft. Gently. Stroking."

Mary's hand started caressing Charlie's leg just above the knee.

"Go on" she said.

"It's really hard" Charlie said.

"What is?"

"Talking like this"

"I was hoping you were talking about your manhood"

"Well that is getting there" Charlie replied.

Mary's hand crept up his thigh.

"Carry on talking" Mary huskily whispered. "You are making me very wet".

"I would like my balls cupped and caressed" and taking a deep swallow he continued "and my foreskin gently pulled backwards and forwards".

Mary leant into him and gently kissed him, theirs mouths opened and their tongues danced. Charlie put his arms around her and held her tightly to him, their mouths opening wider as they explored each others tongues. Breaking the kiss Mary stood up; "That was nice, you are a great kisser, let's go up stairs..."

Chapter 4

Charlie and Mary climbed the stairs in silence, hand in hand.

Mary led them towards her room.

Leading him into the room and shutting the door, she put her arms around Charlie's neck and leant in and kissed him passionately, their tongues deep in each others mouths, neither wanting to break the union.

Her hands went under his shirt and stroked his back as he moaned deep into her.

She pulled away and lifted his shirt over his head, stroking and then licking his erect nipples.

Charlie lifted her head and resumed the French kissing, caressing her breasts over her blouse, feeling her nipples getting harder.

It was his turn to pull away, starting to undo the buttons of her blouse, exposing her lacy bra. Noticing the clip at the front her undid the bra and slipped both the bra and blouse off her.

Mary led Charlie to the bed where they resumed their kissing, Charlie teasing and stroking her erect nipples, feeling her getting more and more excited and moaning with anticipation.

With both nipples hard as little rocks he let his hand travel down her body, slowly stroking as it crossed her flat stomach towards her waist. She leant in more, willing him to explore her. He found the button at the top of her jeans and undid it, then slid the zip down, his finger followed and he felt the sheer lace panties and the heat from within. She moaned again.

"Charlie, I want you, I need you, but I am not on the pill and don't have any condoms"

He went back to kissing her as his finger danced over her knickers feeling her pubic hair beneath the thin fabric.

"I have had the snip" he said pulling away, "it will be ok"

They resumed kissing as he tried to remove her jeans. Seeing him requiring some help, she kicked them off, leaving herself naked apart from the knickers. He explored inside them with his hand, kissing her deeply as she opened her legs as he made his way down, and down, opening her up, feeling her wetness and erect clit.

He pulled his hand away and stopped kissing her, moving down to lick and suck her nipples, circling her pussy through her knickers. He licked lower and lower until he came to the hem of the now soaking knickers which he removed, exposing all of her to his lustful gaze. Her furry mound was slick with her juices, her pussy wide open from the attention it had already received as he lowered his mouth and licked her erect clit, lowering again and putting his tongue deep inside her, fucking her with his tongue as she rhythmically moved as the sensations increased. Moving upwards he gently licked her clit and carefully put his middle finger inside her, then two fingers and as she opened up and pressed down on him, a third finger. The licking became more urgent; she tightened her pussy around his exploring fingers as both knew she was approaching orgasm. "I'm cumming, oh god I'm cumming Oh Gooooooooooooood!"

Her entire body went into spasm, her pussy clenched on his three fingers and she pushed him away from her super sensitive clit as the orgasm took hold.

As she regained control, he slowly removed his fingers and stroked her as he held her tightly, feeling her breathing get back to normal and her heartbeat slow down.

"Charlie that was wonderful" she whispered.

She held him tightly and kissed him passionately, then started stroking his chest, stomach and undid his jeans. Laughingly, they both removed them before she started stroking his erect member through his boxers.

She soon removed them and stroked him and cupped his balls..."this was where and how you wanted to be touched wasn't it?" She whispered.

He could hardly speak but grunted yes as she licked the end of his member, gradually taking more and more into her mouth while she continued to cup and play with his balls. She sucked and moved up and down up, Charlie moaning with the sensations.

She stopped sucking and said, "Charlie, fuck me, don't make love to me, fuck me"

She lay on her back and opened her legs, lewdly opening herself up to him with her fingers. Needing no further direction Charlie lay between her legs and guided his prick towards her soaking wet pussy. She removed his hand from his prick and guided it into her pussy, experiencing a mini orgasm as he entered her.

"Yes, fuck me" she said, "now, don't hold back, and don't think of me, fuck me and think of yourself" she commanded.

Charlie started thrusting slowly then faster. She clamped her legs around his waist to let him enter her up to the hilt. Faster and faster he went, he knew he couldn't stop and was nearing his peak.

"I'm cumming" she said through gritted teeth, "cum inside me Charlie, I want you".

"Oh God" he uttered and flooded her insides at exactly the same time as she too came, holding him tightly, squeezing her legs around his waist and gripping his exploding cock in her pussy.