Mid Life Crisis Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their breathing resumed normality they unwound themselves as his softening prick came out of her pussy. They both lay on their backs, holding hands, still breathing heavily. Silence.

"Charlie" that was wonderful. "I don't know what else to say" as she leant over and kissed him.

"It just felt so right to do it tonight"

"It did" replied Charlie, taking her hand in his.

"You know when you asked me to tell you where and how I wanted to be touched?

"Yes" she replied

"I have never done that before, spoken about that type of stuff. It was a bit embarrassing but a real turn on"

"It was for me too" Mary replied. I have never done anything like that before and it was a kind of fantasy....so thank you" she laughed.

"Fantasies are good when they work out" Charlie continued. I have never lived any of mine,"

"So what are yours, do tell..." She implored snuggling up close.

"You may be shocked" he joked.

"Maybe, maybe not"

"I may be embarrassed, they may be embarrassing"

"Maybe, maybe not"

"Oh I am not sure I could" he said

"Oh please, I would really like to know, talking about stuff like this has been a fantasy of mine and it really did turn me on downstairs. I'll tell you what if you tell me yours I will tell you mine. Deal?"

"Ok" he said after a short pause. But still not really sure.

"Well go on then Charlie" she nagged. "Actually I will guess one of them"

"Go on then"

"It must be a favourite of a lot of men. You would like a 3 some"

"Well guessed" he said. It's true. Never done it and don't ever expect to.

"Don't say that, you never know" Mary replied. "And another one"

"I've always wanted to see a girl play with herself and make herself cum"

"Ok" she said, "Next"

"Play with toys.."

"Next"

"Eh no delicate way of saying this...anal"

"Right, ok. Next"

"Blimey, I think that's it. Oh yes, only ever happened a couple of times in my life. To get a BJ and finish in the mouth"

"Ok, still not shocked. Anymore?"

"Not that I can think of, tell me yours"

"Threesome too, but two guys as well as two girls. I bet yours was two girls"

"Actually no, it was both. Next"

Mary hesitated. "I would like to be blindfolded and tied up...not a rape scene, not S&M but just tied up and blindfolded"

"OK, interesting. Next"

"Also toys. Did a bit in my younger days but do more."

"Next"

"I'd like some dirty pictures taken of me. Really dirty."

"Ok, next"

"I want to see another couple have sex. I wont take part; maybe play with myself, but would watch another couple and an extra turn on would be if the man was my partner and it was done with my permission,"

"A bit like a three some but you just watching?"

"Yes, that's it"

"Anymore?" Charlie asked, noticing that Mary was getting more and more fidgety, maybe getting turned on and his erection was re-appearing through this talk.

"I don't think so; make some suggestions"

"Phone Sex?"

"No"

"Cyber Sex?"

"No, don't think so"

"Animals?"

"Oh god no!"

"Orgy?"

"No, don't think so, threesome enough" she laughed.

"Outdoor sex"

"Emmm, maybe..."

"Going commando"....

"Mmmmm"

"And letting others see?"

"Maybe...you are getting kinky now " she said with a warm smile.

She reached down to his prick, noticing it was getting harder. "Nice?" she enquired as she stroked it.

"Yes, very. ..... I know" he said, "body massage with oils?"

"Oh yes, nice, that sounds good. Never had that" she replied, stroking a bit harder.

"My imagination has dried up" he said, but that's some list."

"Are you sure there are no more for you?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so"

She untwined herself from him and moved down his body, until her lips were close to the end of his rock hard prick that she continued to stroke.

Slowly taking him in her mouth she sucked the end and teased him with her tongue, taking him out of her mouth she asked; "deep throat?"

"I suppose so, hadn't thought about that" he replied his voice very shaky as she took him back into her mouth and took him right to the back of her throat, deep throating him.

"Oh my god" he exclaimed.

Sliding her lips back up his wet and hard cock she let it slip again.

"What about dressing up" she said stroking his cock, "French maids and all that"

"No not really" he said as she again deep throated him.

She again let his cock free from her warm and wet mouth, but continued to stroke, massaging the underside and stroking his balls.

"What about anal for you? Having a tongue or a toy or even another prick in your arse?"

"Hadn't thought about that, don't know about another prick, but a tongue or finger or a toy maybe" he replied as she again took him in her mouth. Not so deep but sucking, making the most erotic noises and turning him on.

"What's your favourite position? She asked as she resumed stroking.

"Gosh, doggy, girl on top I guess" he replied. "Yours?"

She gave him a quick suck and replied. "Same, but I still like the missionary too. Any you don't like?"

"No" he laughed "I was grateful for any"

"Me too" she laughed, "Now lie back and enjoy"

She then really started to get to work on him, sucking him long and hard, deep throating him, stroking him with her hands, supping his balls. It was driving him crazy. The tingling in the balls started and he said "I am not going to last, I am going to cum!"

She didn't stop but her actions got even more pronounced as he cried out "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeees!" and erupted into her willing mouth. She tried to swallow all of his jism but some trickled out the side of her mouth. She gently let his deflating prick out of her mouth and used her finger to mop up the sperm that had dribbled down the side of her mouth. Swallowing the last drop she looked at him straight in the eye, "Nice, you taste nice. Did you enjoy it as much as I did?"

"What do you think" he said reaching out and giving her a cuddle.

They soon fell asleep in each others arms, satisfied and content and totally unaware what was going to happen next, and when.

Charlie woke up to the most fantastic feelings, his prick was erect, and in a warm and wet mouth that was sucking him very gently. Mary noticed him stir and smiled at him as she stroked him to even more hardness..."Good morning, I thought you may like to wake up like this.." she returned to sucking him. "Straddle me" he commanded, "let's do a 69"

Without any further bidding her wet pussy was over his mouth and he went to work on her with his tongue while she continued to suck him in the most exquisite way.

Using a finger her wet it and moved up to circle her anus while licking her protruding clit. Sensing no reluctance he gently pushed and entered with just the tip. She forced herself down on his digit as he continued to lick the clit and she sucked him, the tingling in his balls beginning to start. The wetness from her pussy became a torrent as she pushed harder on his digit until half was in her anus. Then just before he came, she pushed even further until his entire finger was in her bum and she came, her cries muffled by the exploding cock in her mouth.

Again, they regained their composure and got their breaths back.

"Good morning again" Mary smiled.

"Good morning again, a hell of a way to wake up, I could get used to it...."

He let that hang.

"So could I"

Silence.

"Right, I have to get up and prepare breakfast, come down when you're ready." Mary jumped out of her bed and into the shower before Charlie could take a good look at her.

She emerged and dressed and gave him a peck on the cheek before going downstairs.

He thought how he could get to his room undetected by the other guests and decided to get dressed in yesterday's clothes and then shower and re-dress in his room. He got away with it, just, as he heard the others go down to breakfast as he shut his door.

Showered and changed he went downstairs as the others bid him good morning as they were finishing their breakfast.

Mary joined him for breakfast, neither speaking. "Any regrets?" she asked. "About last night and this morning"

"God no" he replied. "I don't know what to say. It's been wonderful and fantastic and I have had pleasures and experiences I haven't had before".

"Me too....and it doesn't have to be past tense or over. You can stay as long as you like. It doesn't seem you have anything to go back for. You could even work here. Think about it"

"Really?"

"Yes, I mean it."

"Ok, I will, stay and think about it" he laughed.

"Think about what"

"Shagging you" as he leant over to kiss her. "No seriously staying here and helping out".

"Good, in the meantime, let's get the washing up done and go for a walk before we have to open up at noon."

Chapter 5

Charlie and Mary walked hand in hand, deep in thought through the nearby woods. Neither wanting to break the silence. Eventually Charlie stopped and turned Mary towards him. Holding her hands, he asked.

"Were you really serious about me staying and helping out?"

"Yes, I wouldn't have said it otherwise. Why?"

"Well I was thinking. I could go home this afternoon and pick up some more clothes and so on and be back later this evening. As you say I have nothing really to go back to and we could see how it goes. What do you think?"

"I think it's a wonderful idea. Let's do it". She leant forward and hugged him and kissed him.

"Steady" he said. "I need to rebuild my energy. I'm not as young as I used to be. Twice last night and once this morning..."

"Ok old man" she joked. Save it up for tonight.

They walked back to the pub in time for opening time. He kissed her good bye and headed home; nearly 100% sure he was doing the right thing but certain whatever came out of this he would enjoy most of it.

It being Sunday, the roads were clear and he soon got back to his house. It was empty and looked unloved. He looked around and it appeared Jane had done as she had been told. She had gone; the wardrobes and the bathroom had no hint of her existence. There was a note on the dining room table saying that she had gone to her Mothers and to please get in touch. He ripped it up.

Charlie emptied his wardrobes in a suitcase; picked up his lap top and a few other possessions and was out of the house within half an hour of returning, heading back to Mary and her pub and who knows what.

On the road to Mary's the traffic had built up and Charlie was deep in thought, replaying the last 48 hours, in particular the conversation he and Mary had had last night about fantasies. Never in his dreams would he have expected to have shared them with anyone, least of all a woman he had only just met; but everything was different with Mary. He imagined her tied up; he imagined her in a three some. He imagined her with toys in all her orifices. He was getting another hard on. He imagined her posing for photographs. He imagined her playing with herself in front of him. He had better concentrate on the road he thought.......

He pulled up outside the pub at about 6.30. The pub was busy, busier than he had seen before. He had left his stuff in his car. Whose room should he put it in? Best leave it for now he thought. He saw Catherine was behind the bar along with Mary. Both smiled as he entered. "You look like you need a drink" Catherine said. "Lager?"

"Yes please."

Mary leant over the bar and gave him a peck on the cheek, "welcome back, where is you stuff?"

"In the car"

"Bring it in. Put what you can in my room, its unlocked, put the rest in the room you were using" dropping to a whisper "not that you will be sleeping in there again...."

"I heard that" said Catherine smiling.

After finishing his beer, Charlie retrieved his bags from the car and unpacked as Mary had suggested. Realizing he had not eaten since breakfast, he went down to the bar that was really busy now.

He managed to catch Mary's attention and ordered a Roast, it was Sunday after all and, and a bottle of red.

He managed to get a table, not 'his usual' and saw Mary and Catherine rushing behind the bar, pulling pints, mixing shorts, filling wine glasses and taking food orders. He could not believe what the last 48 hours had done to him. He felt like a new man; happier, more content and with a purpose for once.

His dreaming was interrupted by a chaste kiss and his drink. "Service with a smile" Mary said with just a hint of innuendo.

Charlie sipped his wine and immediately felt light headed, the price of drinking on an empty stomach!

His dinner soon arrived and he felt much better as he eat every last mouthful.

Feeling part of the furniture now, he took his empty plate through to the kitchen and asked the chef, who he met for the first time, where to put it. The chef could cook a great meal, but his command of the English language left something to be desired, Polish being his native tongue. Charlie left the plate on the side with a shrug of his shoulders.

The bar was still busy but had emptied from earlier, so Charlie leisurely finished his wine, observing the comings and goings of a country pub with smug satisfaction that this could well be part of his future.

Feeling very tired, and with Mary and Catherine still working to keep the customers drinks filled, he decided to go to bed, catching Mary's eye and using hand signals telling her where he was going.

He showered and got into bed, and before he knew it was fast asleep.

Mary and Catherine got the final customer out of the door, just after 11.15pm. Catherine headed home, while Mary locked up and went upstairs. She quietly entered her room, to see and hear a sleeping Charlie. She stopped and looked at the person now sharing her bed and reflected on the last few days.

She had had good and bad lovers in the past. She had always enjoyed sex, but had never talked about it. Had never wished to discuss fantasies or even thought of pushing some of the boundaries, but she had never been as opened or relaxed as she had with Charlie, who was still really a stranger! What was going on? Was their relationship going to be a sexual fling or was there more.....

Charlie stirred and opened his eyes..."hello, sorry but I just crashed out"

"Don't apologize, its OK, it has been a hell of a few days....."

Charlie yawned. "You're not kidding!"

"Let me have a quick shower and I will sooth you tired head"

"Want me to rub your back" enquired Charlie

"Nice thought, but not tonight....but I will hold you to that" she winked.

Charlie had to fight to keep awake while he heard Mary shower, even though he imagined the water flowing over her body, and a semi hard on started to form, tiredness was trying to overcome him.

"Hey, you want to sleep?" Mary said returning from the shower, "its Ok.."

She got under the duvet and snuggled up to Charlie, enjoying his male scent and warmth. "God you turn me on" she said sighing contently.

"Do I, how much?" Charlie said stifling a yawn but smiling like a contented cat nevertheless.

"Feel me....".

Charlie let his hands graze across her breasts and felt her hard nipples. Going lower, his fingers explored her hairy pussy, feeling the heat and wetness.

"That's sooooooo nice" she said as he put a finger deep inside her.

"Here let me do something" she said as she removed his finger and sat bolt upright.

"You're too tired for a proper session, but you can fulfil one of your fantasies...."

Charlie looked at her quizzically as she got out from under the duvet and went to the opposite end of the bed. She sat with her legs apart and bent at the knee, giving Charlie a spectacular view of her pussy. She slowly put her finger in her mouth, sucking on it before dropping it and putting it inside her then stroked her clit and back inside her. All the while she was looking Charlie right in the eye. "Like what you see?....I like doing it....but I cant believe I am doing this for you"

Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier as her fingers played in and around her wet pussy.

"God that looks fantastic" Charlie said, throwing the duvet away and stroking his hard prick.

"Yes, stroke it for me" Mary said, her fingers moving faster and faster. "Cum for me"

All hints of tiredness had gone as the room filled with the sound of lust. Charlie was stroking faster and faster.

"I'm cumming" cried Mary, with two fingers deep inside herself and the index finger of the other hand stroking her hard clit.

"So am I" cried Charlie.

"On my tits, cum on my tits" Mary implored moving down the bed and positioning her breasts over Charlie's cock.

Pre cum was copious and then with a grunt, Charlie covered her tits with bursts of hot cum.

"Oh god, that was good" he sighed.

They cleaned themselves up and after snuggling in a cuddle for a few minutes both fell fast asleep.

Charlie woke first and saw Mary's naked body on top of the duvet, breathing peacefully. Frightened of disturbing her, her carefully and quietly got out of bed and showered and dressed.

"Nice try Mister, where is my wake up kiss" he heard as he tried to quietly open the door.

"Damn, I thought I got away with it" he said returning to the bed, smiling at her.

"No chance" she said as she raised herself up to receive his kiss.

"No guests today, the other couple left earlier for a day trip and didn't want a breakfast, so just you and I.....but I really need to get up before you have any other ideas" she said, jumping out of bed. "I would love to spend a few hours between the sheets with you but the pub wont clean itself, maybe we can make up for lost time tonight......"

"Lost time!" he exclaimed. "Now we're talking! I'll start breakfast".

As Mary showered and dressed, Charlie explored the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

"Smells good" Mary said as she entered the kitchen. "You are hired"

"Depends on the terms and conditions" he replied.

"How about free bed and board and sex with the landlady at least once a day"

"Not bad, twice would be better"

"OK, you drive a hard bargain"

She gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Deal"

After breakfast, Charlie helped Mary clean the pub, started to tidy the garden and mow the lawn. Before he knew it the first customers of the day arrived.

Lunch was a pint and a sandwich between further tasks and then, again, before he knew it was 6.00pm and Catherine arrived.

"I didn't expect to see you tonight" exclaimed Mary, "It's Monday, normally as dead as a do-do"

"I know" that's why I thought I would come in so you and Charlie can go out, Try and be a proper couple. Now go and get changed and Charlie, take her somewhere nice, and as you don't know the area, I will tell you where somewhere nice is while she gets ready."

"Are you sure, Sis?"

"Yes, now get your glad rags on....."

Mary disappeared upstairs to shower and change while Catherine told Charlie of a nice country restaurant she knew Mary liked.

Mary returned looking wonderful; an above the knee dress and freshly blow dried hair and a light application of makeup.

"Wow" exclaimed Charlie, just stopping himself doing a wolf whistle. "Let me get myself ready and let's go."

A quick shower, dressed in shirt and chinos and a splash of aftershave and he appeared alongside Mary.

"Great looking couple" Catherine sighed ..."Now get out!"

"As they walked to Charlie's car, Charlie grabbed Mary and turned her to him, kissing her and saying "you look good enough to eat."

"Good, I look forward to it "she replied raising her eye brows. "I seem to recall it is something you do rather well and I am getting wet thinking about it....but let's first eat in the restaurant I believe you have been told about ...."

He opened the door for her and as she sat in the seat, he was sure, not 100%, but fairly sure he got a flash of her naked pussy as the dress rode up....he immediately tried to control the erection that was starting to form......