Mom's Big Bed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now joined on either side of my ass-rutting of my joyously shrieking bawling sister Courtney by my Mom and Aunt Sharon on one side of us, and Aunt Maria and Aunt Becky on the other. Four sets of groping hands roamed around our two sex-locked forms in a sort of loving and encouraging massage that coached us along through our wonderfully nasty bout of sibling-sodomy! Ahead in the steam and fog, I could make out the forms of Grandma and my other female cousins standing above the lesbo pile of Claire, Chrissy, and Jennifer; cheering the Sapphic sister triad on like they were screaming at a wrestling event! They made quite and enthusiastic audience; rubbing themselves and each-other as they hovered above the wet floorshow! I decided if this is what showers were going to be like from here on in; I would happily help Mom pay for the water bill each month!

"So," said Auntie Maria making eye contact with me and tweaking my nipple as I slammed her daughter, "what do you think, now that you have gotten to fuck two of your sisters? Aren't you happy with the late birthday present your Auntie Maria gave you!" She cupped my face in both hands and brought her mouth to mine in a good ol' French art-movie kiss that only would have needed subtitles and a murky plot to blow away the competition at the Cannes Film festival. After a five count oral coupling, I pulled away from her mouth; continuing to ram my loins up into Courtney's bowels answering with a smile,

"It's so fucking hot and awesome! Two down and one to go!" I panted triumphantly as I continued to pummel and batter the insides of Courtney's pooper and bowels! My three aunts and my mother cut loose with a laugh as though they had heard something hilarious and Becky even shouted something to the other women in front of us; both those on the floor and those standing around them in the cheering squad - to which we were met with a roar of howling laughter from both groups! Again, I felt as though I had not gotten a memo or had missed a meeting.

"Your math may be off my dear nephew, ...and wonderful hubby!" Maria chided as she continued to rub my belly and chest while my cock sawed back and forth in her whining happily cursing daughter's rectum. I looked at my Aunt Maria and then to Sharon, and finally my Mom trying to figure out what was up. It was Sharon who finally explained (she figured I had already survived the shock of Maria's daughters...so she figured I could handle a little more),

"Your three cousins that came out of me have something in common with Maria's girls," Sharon explained, "I had a husband who left me just like Maria's did because he strongly suspected the kids I bore were not his. He was DEAD RIGHT!" I kept poking my sister Courtney in the pooper and listened intently as Sharon rubbed her hands up and down my sister's fleshy rump and relayed the story,

"In all our swinging hijinks and craziness, I got pregnant twice by my brother; your uncle Mike! That gave me first Michelle, and then Cindy. Later, your mother and father laid with me one night and your dad knocked me up with my daughter - who is your sister/cousin Kit-Kat over there! We actually fucked several times until one night he got lucky and put a delightful little bun in the oven!" She said this and gestured with her head at the hopping little pixie, Kathryn who was rambunctiously cheering on the lovely game of lesbian twister on the shower floor below her!

"But Auntie Maria," I suddenly remembered, "you said I now knew all the secrets of this family! Did you forget to tell me something?" I smirked at her like she had been fibbing but she mockingly rose quickly to the occasion and checked me with a point of order.

"Oh I told you the HONEST INJUN truth Ian," she said. "I said that you knew all the secrets of THIS FAMILY!" and she slapped her hand down upon my sister Courtney's ass for emphasis; producing a squealing yelp from her daughter. Maria now squatted down and repositioned herself so that she could get up in between Courtney's thighs with one of her hands to masturbate the clit and puss-hole of her little dread-locked princess as my cock continued to torment and torture her turd tunnel! It was now Becky, who spoke as she had something juicy to spill,

"Well, I guess you are wondering about your other three cousins?" she asked. I nodded staring into her eyes as she now picked up where Maria had left off; rubbing my chest and belly and stroking my face while she spilled her secrets with,

"Well, I guess you should know that under MY roof, you have three cousins who love you very much, a sister, ...AND TWO AUNTS!" As I let her words sink in I realized her math was amiss. Realizing we didn't have all night Becky then said,

"Your uncle Mike was a great husband, a wonderful lover, and a tremendous dad! He gave me your cousin Laura and I love him very much for that! Like your other two aunts, your father slept with me along with your mother. He got me pregnant after several nights and days of wonderful imaginative and tender lovemaking and I have your half-sister Amy to show for it!"

"Alright," I answered in-between fuck strokes of Courtney's fecal foyer, "so who is Melissa's father?"

"Your uncle Mike of course," answered my Aunt Becky, "he saw it as his responsibility to take her into the house after she was born."

"And then who was the mother?" I asked incredulous by now.

"Your Grandmother over there!" Becky said motioning to my grandma who continued to cheer on the lesbo daisy chain on the floor and was actually standing next to my cousin Melissa with her arm around her, as a mother would a daughter; yelling and cat-calling at the nasty goings on at their feet as though they were at a male strip show!

"Grandma," Becky continued, "wanted to get pregnant by your uncle Mike and she wanted one more child so they went at it like two horses in heat for several months until he spouted the right amount of love up into her womb and got his mommy preggars! I knew about it,... to tell the truth I was there on many of the nights he spouted into her! I made love with the two of them in a wonderful menage-et-trois! It was magical! I got another wonderful daughter out of the deal; as did your uncle and Grandma brought one more beautiful baby into the world; your Aunt and Cousin Melissa!"

I now had an even more revealing look into this THING that had occurred in our family and again I wondered how we ever escaped without having two headed children with knee-caps bending the wrong way and everything! It would have troubled my brain considerably, but I was up ball's deep in Courtney's shitter, my mom was now fondling my nut sack and kissing my neck, my Aunt Stacy was reaching around and rubbing my sister Courtney's nipples, and my Aunt Maria was now craning a fist up into her daughter's cunt; all while a lesbian floor show raged in front of us! I was way beyond caring!

"One more thing Ian," said my Mom, who seemed to be saving the biggest one for last, "your sister Linda, is your half-sister. My brother and I slept together and I became pregnant with her! Your father, who was shagging away with all the other women in the family as part of the THING just took it in stride! He raised Linda as his own child. It was an interesting - arrangement!"

"So does she know?" I asked. Mom nodded saying,

"All these kids I spoke of learned who their parents truly were upon reaching their eighteenth birthday. You were the last. Now you know!"

Mom smiled and kissed me full on the lips as I continued to make love to my sister's rump and the hands of my aunts ravaged her body! It was so hot! I knew now the underlying secret of my family ...and I was good with it! They were still all my cousins and aunts in my mind (which was technically true); there was just a horny hippy back-story now behind it all and the knot of incest had twisted our DNA tighter than I could have ever imagined up until then! Just remember my story the next time you complain about your holiday tree lights being twisted and knotted and you have to figure things out; you aint got nothing on my family tree! It's a good thing we love each and everyone in this torrid little sex-tribe of ours!

At any rate, we now picked up the pace in our ass-fuck and group- grope of Courtney; who was blubbering and cursing and bucking her haunches back into my thrusts; giving it to me with her asshole as good as my cock was giving it to her! Her mom, my Auntie Maria got a look of what would best be described as "wicked evil kink " across her face and began to "set the tone" for this lovely little shower-fuck session that her daughter and I were enjoying! I could feel my aunt's fist plunging in and out of her daughter's puss-hole; just on the other side of the cunt wall, and all like the times before I was thoroughly enjoying the sensation - as much as my sister/cousin Courtney was!

Courtney craned her neck and twisted her shoulders around slightly and sensing my aunt's mood, gave her mom a big wet lesbo smooch of a kiss! They locked mouths as I banged my sister/cousin's bowels and her mom, savaged her daughter's twat with gusto; all while the other sets of hands continued to grope and fondle us! The two women held their lip-lock for about a five-count, and then they broke mouths apart. Auntie Maria whispered something to her daughter and Courtney got the same wicked smile as her filthy mom! She leered back at her mother and nodded enthusiastically. Maria then turned her body slightly and looked at her daughter's plump bottom which was rippling delightfully with the nasty combination of cock blows and cunt punches. She switched fists, in my sister's cunt and for a moment I felt the transition on the puss-wall membrane as the orifice of my half-sibling was promptly vacated and then entered again with a fist, creating ripples of pleasure through my cock!

Maria now was in the perfect position. She raised her free hand up high above her head, and as she continued to fist Courtney 's pussy with the determined rhythm of a lesbo steam engine; she bit her lip slightly in preparation for the action about to occur. Courtney stopped moaning and bawling in preparation for something too; clamping her eyes shut and also biting her lip.

Maria brought the high hand down with a loud wet SMACK upon her daughter's rippling bottomflesh and Courtney a split second later let out a loud WAAAAHHHHHHH! I was now privy to a good ole fashioned Victorian lesbo incest spanking! I plowed my hips into my sister's rump as the blows from Maria's hand rained down lewd punishment on her hippy daughter's popo! It was all so fucking hot! I was so engrossed with it all that I forgot that my Mom still was cupping and fondling my balls as I thrust in and out of my sister/cousin. A second later I felt a pleasant squeeze and tug as my mother gently pulled and yanked at my ballsack; timing her action perfectly with my strokes up into my sister's asshole and creating a sensation that was truly out of this world!

Mom now got on the other side of me. She repositioned herself slightly behind and to one side of me where she could continue to massage my balls with one hand but now also grip the root of my penis and jerk it slightly as my dong sawed back n' forth into my sister Courtney's curvaceous caca-canal! Slaps from Auntie Maria's hand crashed down upon my sister's ass with loud SMACKS causing her to yelp and whine! Mom, saw that I was enjoying my sister/cousin's tushie torment as much from my aunt's hand as much as what my cock was feeling. She decided I needed a good spanking too, and made a nod to my Aunt Sharon on my other side.

Sharon as if on cue, took over from my Mom; massaging and squeezing my ball-sack in a wonderfully pleasurable fashion - all while kissing me on my shoulders, neck and mouth! Mom now moved her fingers around my penis root more vigorously as my dick plowed up into my sister's lewd poop-hole. She was now ready and I was totally not expecting it.

Mom now had one hand free and as I was just letting the lovely pleasure of so much female flesh sink into my inner core, she brought that hand down upon my rump with an extremely hard CRACK! It was a tremendous shock! Sharon locked her mouth hard over mine in an effort to gag my roar. Mom's hand descended again with another CRACK on my ass!

I howled and screamed into Aunty Sharon's mouth at the impact; stunned that my mom had hit me but at the same time feeling a ripple of pleasure run up and down my spine and legs. Mom cut loose with another CRACK onto my ass-cheeks as her hand now frigged my cock in a rapid blur, her mouth a slightly mean domineering sneer! My butt stung but my cock was now an excited raging beast, pushing in and out of Courtney's colon! I was on fire with lust and shame and excitement from all the sensations hitting me at once!

"So," said my Mom in a voice that I hadn't heard since I was very young and had been very bad, "has my naughty little boy been fucking his sister, has he? HAS HE!" She brought her hand down on my rump with another smack while Sharon kept her mouth locked upon mine; her hand a soothing comforting tickle on my balls in sharp contrast to the hand of my Mom which was cruelly smacking me with a wonderfully terrible regularity, and in contrast more-STILL to the other frigging hand of my mommy jerking her son into his sister's ravaged rectum!

"I'M TALKING TO YOU IAN!" shouted my mommy in my ear as she rained slaps down on my ass with the same rhythm and intensity of those of Maria's stunning strokes upon my sisters sitter! I nodded and tried to speak but Aunty Sharon had my face pulled tight against hers in a forceful auntie/nephew French kissy-kiss and she was not releasing her lip-lock until my mom directed her!

"I see," said Mommy now speaking to me and letting her voice drop down to a quieter tone of a half whisper like she had decided a punishment for me, "well Momma's just going to jerk her boy's naughty little cock into that wicked sister's bottomhole and spank her boy till he cums n' screams!" With that she continued to spank me ferociously and her hand on my cock now frigged me with a vice grip of tightly milking fingers that strained to pull every last drop of protein from my balls, which happened to be safely cradled in my aunt's comforting hand!

I bucked and humped now against my mommy's gripping fingertips that had achieved a perfect rhythm and pressure that I was craving; each stroke of my loins plunging the tip and shoulders of my throbbing tube-steak straight up into Courtney's colon in a wonderful game of bowel-banging-bumper-cars between my mushroom cockhead and her lower intestine! Becky; not to be outdone, strode in front of the yelping moaning Courtney, turned around with a bend at her waist, and a spread of her ass-cheeks; forcing out her prolapse in my sister/cousin's surprised face!

"Suck it," hissed Maria to her daughter as she fisted her pussy and smacked her ass hard and loud, "SUCK HER NASTY ASSPUCKER MY NAUGHTY YOUNG LADY! You like getting fucked in your poo-poo hole by your brother's nasty penis? YOU FILTHY GIRL! Well I am going to show you what NASTY is all about! Now be a dirty girl and suck your Aunty Becky's hemorrhoids!"

With that she brought her hand down for another hard smack of Courtney's rump while Aunt Becky pulled my sister by the dreadlocks up to the red stewed tomato of her anal-prolapse. Courtney just like Sharon earlier before, had no choice but to lick and suck and rim the rude appendage protruding from my aunt's ass chute! She gave her nasty Aunty Becky a wonderfully sick prolapse blowjob; sucking in the nasty veiny bell pepper of tissue while making Becky rub at her own clit furiously and cry out to no one in particular OHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAHHHH, UUGGH FUCK YEAAAAHHHH!

"You like that naughty little display," sneered my mommy in my ear as she flogged merciless smacks down upon my ass "you nasty wicked son of mine! Mommy is going to teach you! She is going to frig your cockie-wockie rotten -you nasty thing you! DO IT NOW! CUM FOR MOMMY! MAKE NASTY UP IN YOUR SISTER"S ASS-HOLE AS MOMMY FRIGS YOU!...NOW SHARON LET ME KISS HIM!"

Sharon dropped her grip on my face with her hand and then turned my head by grabbing my hair so that my mouth met that of my mother's. Mom's hand was still a masturbatory blur on my cock-root and her free hand continued to smack the daylights out of my ass-cheeks! Meanwhile, I was bucking and humping up into Courtney's bunghole like a mechanical bull and my balls, cradled in my Aunt Sharon's hand were on the verge of exploding! Sharon squeezed my balls lovingly once, ...twice, and on the third time she traced her free hand up and down my back tickling my spine with her fingernails!

That was it. The sensation of those nails combined with everything else I was feeling and the straw broke the camel's back! I howled and roared with joyful agony into my hippy-mommy's mouth and she moaned back in appreciation as my testicles roared and exploded; sending a shower of scalding sibling sauce up into my sister's savaged shitter!

Courtney screamed into Becky's piles, quaked hard, ...and piddled a splatter of girly cum onto her mother's fist as she pulled away from Becky's prolapse to howl with a joyful climax at the ceiling; her cry sounding something like AAAAAGGGHHHHHH SO GGGOOOOOOOD AAAAAAWWWW! My cock spouted another torrent of testicle tartar into my sister's gut-chute as she continued to shake from head to toe! The lesbo trio stopped momentarily on the floor before us to cheer and applaud! Chick splatter was now drizzling down out of Courtney's well-fisted twat like it was a broken rain gutter in the middle of monsoon season! I jetted another blast of brother batter into my sister's entrails and then weakly slumped forward onto her shuddering form; absolutely spent! It was a spectacular orgasm between brother and sister and we had our mom's and aunts to thank for it!

Mom and Aunt Sharon helped steady me on my feet until the shock of the orgasm subsided and I could stand on my own. Maria held Courtney as she swayed and acted like she might pass out from what had just hit her! Becky tucked in her anal cow-tongue of a prolapse back up into her pooper and then rushed with a laugh to help hold up my sister saying, "Aw SHIT! That was a GOOD ONE wasn't it!" Courtney nodded feebly and then, regaining her strength; moved to join her trio of sisters on the floor, intent of celebrating what had just happened with her brother by now getting off with her sisters in a lesbo shower quartet of licking, poking, kicking, fingering, bawling, FURY! As she stepped away I caught sight of her ass...and it looked like my cock had created a mine-shaft the way her anal gape JUST FREAKING HUNG OPEN! It was like a mouth trying to open and talk! ...Her bunghole apparently was now full of my penis pudding; it was slack and dripping my semen like condensed milk or custard from her battle-scarred bottom-hole!

Courtney didn't seem to mind my salty spunk that was just spilling down across her crotch; falling away in clingy drops from her puss and ass hairs. As she reached her sisters, she squatted down and pushed out a blob of salty brother batter into the gobbling mouth of her sister Jennifer. Then she hovered over Chrissy and biting her lip, she repeated the process; dropping another "anal money shot" in her sister's mouth. She looked like a mother bird feeding a nest full of lesbo chicks! Lastly she squatted over her twin sister Claire who took a shot of brother batter in her gob and smacking her lips, raised herself up to give Courtney a thorough rimjob; before pulling her willing sister down into the lesbo cuddle puddle of three waiting mouths and three sets of poking, groping, hands!