Mom's Big Bed Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We now went about the process of practicing with Auntie Maria's bra. I worked the buttons on her blouse as we continued to kiss and chew lips but then I had the damnedest time unclasping that stupid clasp in the back when I reached around her. SONOFABITCH! Maria looked at me and giggled,

"You are like a monkey on a football! Look sport, practice makes perfect!" She had me fasten and unfasten that fucking bra on her twenty times while we kissed. I had to count each one off as I completed the task and it was a little annoying at first because she kept giggling and making smartass comments but by time I hit number fourteen, I was much better at it and by sixteen I was smooth (ok I didn't feel like I was pulling a condom off a bowling ball). By repetition number twenty; she just had me let the bra tumble down off her tits and she led me through nipple stimulation with my fingers and lips (in-between more face-sucking and tongue jousting).

We then concerned ourselves with things below the beltline. She had on jeans and they were secured with a belt and a big damn "get in the way" belt buckle that was some sort of pewter sunflower deal with a big chunk of turquoise in the middle of it! I looked at the jeans and the belt buckle and made a face like, "could you make it any more difficult Aunty Maria?" Again she laughed at my discomfort level.

"This is not supposed to be easy stud," she said mocking me slightly, "Yes, she might have a dress on (in which case you are lucky because those panties will come off like a candy wrapper), but what if she has on boots jeans and a big honking belt buckle like I do? What are you gonna do then? C'mon sport... figure it out!" She was deliberately making it a challenge once again. I fumbled through the process of popping the belt buckle (while kissing her lips and neck and playing with her tits), and then I got her fly open.

Now we had the next bit of foreplay instruction; fingering over a stick shift. For a good ten minutes I fingered her as she coached me through it all; telling me to speed up or slow down as she had me kiss her neck lips and boobs with my hand down her pants -just 'finger-blasting" away on her clit and pussy-hole. When she was good and wet she nodded to me and I helped slip her jeans down to her knees. Now she came over that stick shift and she began to work on me.

She got my belt and zipper down and I lifted my ass clear of the car seat long enough her to tug my pants down to my ankles, (she didn't have nearly as much trouble getting me unwrapped as I had with her but hey... she was anything but a beginner)! She leaned over the shift column with her knees on her seat and she began to give me a nice handjob while resumed finger blasting away on her clit and quim-hole.

"This is going to be important Ian," Maria told me, "it is a good idea for you to get your first "boy-gasm" out of the way before you penetrate your date. If you don't think she is going to jerk or suck you just jack off a few times before you go out; otherwise there is always a chance you'll blow early and ruin things for her." I didn't tell her that I had already cracked the code on "edging" where I could surf my orgasm for a good long time before blowing my load. I let her continue with the lovely little "aunty-handjob" she was providing me for a happy minute or so, then she dropped her head down to really get busy. She commenced to giving me a first-rate sloppy blowjob with lots of wet tongue action right over the gearshift and parking brake while my fingers now moved over the moon of her bare ass to finger away at her butthole.

The digital stimulation on her anus "kicked the naughty spurs" into her libido and she bore down hard with that blowjob of hers to the point where I thought she was going to suck the seat cover up through my ass! About three minutes later I felt my nutsack go tight and I let out a call of OHHH SHIT AAARRRRGGGHH! over the sound of the "silly sax" jazz music on the radio. I sent a huge load of nut butter into my aunt's mouth and she gulped down my penis porridge like she hadn't eaten all day!

"Ok slugger," Maria said coming up from my lap and licking her lips clean, "I had my meal for this date... now it's time to fuck! Race you to the back seat!" She looked up over the rear-seats to the back window. It was now getting dark in the valley below. Lights were on down in Phoenix and the skyline was beautiful.

Maria watched in the darkness out the rear window as a car with its headlights drove by on the main road behind us. I started to get my door open but she grabbed my arm and told me to wait as she wanted to see what this car was going to do. The car turned off the road and pulled onto the edge of our rest-stop area, but only for a moment before whoever was inside judged that this spot was "taken." We saw the car then swing around and head back up the road and further up the hill, (most likely for a place with more privacy for whoever was inside).

"Ok now!" Maria told me and we popped open our doors. Trying to get into the back seat of a Beamer for amorous adventures is hard enough. Doing it with your pants around your ankles is an adventure all unto itself but after a second or so both the doors in the back went SLAM and we were inside in the dark again with the radio providing us with the appropriate level of audial "peer pressure" to do what came next!

Maria told me that ideally I should have a condom handy. My dumbass, (I didn't)! She frowned and told me that the middle of the date was no time to realize a condom was needed and then from the pocket of her jeans she produced one and tossed it to me. Once I got the rubber on, she slipped one leg out of her cowgirl boot and her jeans pant leg so I'd have a little more to work with in the confined fuck-space.

We fucked a little while missionary-position with Maria down on her back in the rear seat but that damned back of that BMW was extremely unhelpful for what we were trying to do! Yes, I achieved penetration with my latex wrapped boner in her pussy, but OH SHIT it was a whole world of difference from a nice bed or a chaise lounge! Again she wanted me to understand the cramped conditions I'd be up against and I realized that missionary might not be the best way to go (after about five or six minutes of this)! I said as much of this too and Maria laughed,

"Well slugger you passed!" She looked up at me continuing," Okay, now pull out and let me get up on this seat on my knees!" I did as she said and soon we were doing a bastardized version of a doggy style fuck on the back seat with more of that silly sax music blaring. Maria was getting into things and so was I now. This had been her whole idea all along; to get me to figure out what I could do and what I couldn't do in the back of a car!

"Each, UNH...car... Ian," she said, "is different. You need to figure, OH YEAH LIKE THAT... what works... and UNH...what doesn't OOOHHH!" I was set to my task; not talking too much but I just kept saying "Yep," and "Yeah," to her as she continued.

"Now Ian," she said, "what if you don't have a condom to empty your nutsack into? You do not want to get your date ...OH NICE! ...you do not want to get your date pregnant!"

"I shoot my load in her mouth or ass or down her tits and belly?" I told her.

"Perfect answer my love, perfect answer!" Maria squealed! She then told me how happy she was that I was a quick study!

"Now then," she continued, "we are going to pretend there is no condom. You are going to fuck me in my pussy for a bit, then you are going to stick it in my ass. There is some lube below the seat. You'll need to slick us both up before you put it in back there!"

"Got it Aunty Maria!" I answered, as I pulled out of her and yanked that condom off my dong before pushing my cock back into her puss-pie. Now I was cooking! We fucked like that for another five minutes with Maria getting hotter and me "edging" and skipping over my orgasm; holding out for what was to come! She brought herself off with a nice screaming AAAAGGGGHHH of an orgasm as she piddled a bit on the backseat a splash of her girlie juices before she looked over her shoulder at me and said,

"Ok Ian, lube it up!"

Her words were no sooner spoken then I had that grease-tube uncapped and I was slicking up both her hiney and my pork sword. A few seconds later and I was pushing all the way inside her tight lovely turd tunnel! Maria let out a gasp and a heartfelt OHHH OOOHHHHH HAAAHHHHHHH! YEAHHH SO NICE! as I slid in up to my balls!

I did the customary pause to let Aunt Maria adjust to everything and then we started to buck and move. We fogged the crap out of the windows from our breathing but we kept wiping them clean with a cloth my aunt had left by the back window as we kept butt-fucking nice and hard! It wasn't all reckless abandon however: we were paranoid of more cars coming or worse... THE COPS but it seemed later that we were concerned for nothing. As I plowed in and out of Maria's turd tunnel, we saw plenty of car headlights pass on the road and head up the mountain but nothing stopped.

After about five-minutes time, Maria was frigging her pussy and clit furiously with one hand and swearing up a storm! I meanwhile grunted and gasped as I pulled and plowed at her hips with both hands; making our bodies slam together in a nasty wet SMACK SMACK SMACK! We were just about there and Maria began shaking her head as the sensations began to become too overwhelmingly wonderful for her. I began to feel that all too familiar tickle of my ball-sack tightening up. Then it happened. KA-BOOM!

Maria let out an AAAWWW OOOHHHH YEEAAAHH AAGGHHH! and shook her way through a nice hard "piddle-gasm" that drenched both my junk and the back-seat of her BMW! A half second later and I blew a geyser of cum up into her intestines while shouting AWWW YEAH AARRHH OHHH AAAHHHHHH! We slammed our bodies together, drenched in sweat and reeking of butt-sex as I pulled Maria's rump down hard onto my dong and held her there until both our orgasms had subsided! Finally we pulled apart and we just sat there, steaming and sweating on the backseat of her Beamer; all funky and nasty but without a care in the world! We were just wallowing in the bliss of it all!

"Not bad Ian," said Aunty Maria breaking the silence finally, "you curled my toes with that one! You fuck like that on your first date and she'll be coming back for more and even camping out on your doorstep asking where you are! ...So you have asked this chick out? What's her name?"

"Michelle," I answered, "and nope, we just talked today at lunch but she wants to talk tomorrow."

"Step on it," Maria said, "you need to summon up the courage and ... well -just ask her! When you do it, look her straight in the eye! Do it in a way that tells her you are confident and this will be fun! Can you do it?"

"I can," I answered. I had to work on responding in the affirmative to my aunt; to say nothing of being confident with Michelle.

"Well then dammit find your man-balls and just execute! You know all the mechanics of it, you've proven that to the women in your family since last Friday... now go out and ask this chick out on a date!"

"Okay," I answered. I really did have no reason to worry about sex being a big scary problem for me, and if anything; after that last weekend my confidence was running around on steroids! Okay...Aunty Maria convinced me! I would see Michelle tomorrow and I would ask her out! ...Still a part of me had doubts.

"Now," Maria continued, " I am off the clock as far as lessons go. I DO however want to make love with my lil' ole hubby and I don't choose to do it in this car! See that concrete picnic table? I want you to lay me under these stars atop that thing and I want you do me slow and let me feel pretty! Let's go!"

We did the slow-fuck "tender thing" atop the table just a few feet away from the car. Car headlights kept passing up by the road but nobody pulled in near us. There was a little bit of a "buzz-thrill" for us doing it with the chance that at any moment a car could pull in and we'd be doing the mad dash to the BMW. In about a half hour, we both let out our little climax whimpers and came together.

It seems like everywhere that me and my female relatives "got it on," we left a "trail" as Maria left another piddle-puddle on the table and I left a squirt of "nephew-nut-butter" up in her pussy. Maria observed that my goop was just running out of her in a nice warm messy cream pie (although I couldn't see it in the darkness). We watched the stars for a few minutes and snuggled, then Maria suggested we better be getting me home. I had school and she'd have to work tomorrow.

When I got home, Mom was waiting for us and standing outside in her bathrobe watering the plants. She was happy that things went well and I thanked Maria for a fun time up on the mountain. Maria assured my Mom that I should have no problem with Michelle; provided that I screwed up the courage up to ask her out. Mom and her giggled at my expense over this but I knew I'd be fine (at lease I hoped so)! Then again - if worse came to worse, there was always George Clooney whom I could call upon in the back of my head to talk me through things!

So anyhow, Maria said her "kissy-kiss" goodbyes with Mom and I got a goodnight smooch from my aunt as well. As Maria drove off in her BMW that was still reeking of sweat and sex funk, Mom ushered me into the house. It was nine in the evening. Mom marched me to the couch and sat me down. We talked about what I'd learned that night. She said she felt just like Maria (that I had the mechanics worked out and that I now just needed to work on the finesse part of things).

She leaned over me as we sat on the couch and I noticed I could see straight down her bathrobe (and that she was wearing absolutely nothing underneath)! Mom kissed me and I could taste a Martini on her breath. She smelled of weed too -and it was the good stuff as well! Her hands went to work and for the second time that night, a woman dropped my belt and pants down to my ankles!

"This is going to be a little tradition we are going to start Ian," Mom said as she began to stroke my cock with her hand, "I'll let you date whomever you want (within reason), and at the end of the date I want to suck this cock of yours clean! I used to do this to your father during our swing days and your uncle Mike when we we all lived together on your grandma's farm. This way; I get to know what all those ladies taste like and if if you didn't get laid... at least you get your nutsack emptied! What do you think of that?" She immediately stopped jerking me and dropped her head down for a nice sloppy blowjob.

"Sounds horny Mom! I love it!" I answered.

I couldn't believe it! All my kinky nasty mom cared about at the end of any of my dates was a taste of those women from my cock and I couldn't have been happier! I blew my load in Mom's mouth a little while later.

She swallowed down my "ball batter" in one big gulp and then she found her martini glass on the floor. We shared her Martini glass, sipping away at it like it was a "loving cup" as we cuddled on the couch watching TV until Mom finally gave me a nudge in the ribs.

"What do you say we switch off the TV and you take me upstairs, climb atop me, and give Mama a sleeping pill?"

"I'm game Mom!" I answered. We were upstairs in no-time with both of us in Mom's big bed fucking like two cats in heat! Twenty minutes and a simultaneous screaming orgasm later and we were both snuggling together naked and drifting off to sleep.

TUESDAY

The next day started pretty much the same as the day before. Mom and I were out of bed with the alarm (although we'd both gotten considerably more sleep than we did all those nights before Friday combined). We dressed for our run and workout and were "out and back" in good order so that we could enjoy breakfast before school and work.

Mom mentioned over her morning toast and coffee that Grandma would be back home tonight; having put things in order up at her tepee in the woods and left things in the mellow hands of her two "antique pothead squatter" roommates. She'd be home with her VW bus, loaded up with weed and fresh clothes by the time I got back from school. Mom also reminded me to be sure after school to get my blood test done and get back home as I'd have another practice date with Aunt Sharon. It looked like Becky would have me for the next evening. Grandma for sure had locked in Thursday evening; she'd even texted Mom earlier to let me know it would be a night to remember.

As I was finishing up breakfast, I got a text from my cousin Laura letting me know that she was going to come over to our house about 4:00 this afternoon to start the initial work on the website. I told Mom. Mother reminded me that I'd need to have everything wrapped up by six thirty because my practice date would arrive at seven and that tonight it might be a late one before I got. I needed to get done my studies in study hall before I left school if possible.

I told Mom it was no problem and grabbed my bag and one more drink of her coffee before I stepped out the door. Mom was faster than me that morning and apparently feeling "frisky." Halfway to the door she stopped me and kissed me while grabbing my package in the process saying,

"Remember Ian, whatever happens, I get a sleeping pill tonight at bed time. I suppose you can expect Grandma will want one too so you can expect those balls of yours to be well drained by the time you shut your eyes tonight!"

"I won't forget Ma," I said as I kissed her again and shoved my hand up and under her business skirt. My hand found her panties and I pushed the frilly crotch of her underwear out of the way. I finger-blasted her for a full minute while we kissed. When I finally pulled my hand away from her crotch it was coated with a healthy layer of smoked-salmon smelling "Mom-funk."

"You better get out that door," Mom said breathless from the long kiss and the nice post breakfast finger-fuck, "or Momma's gonna pull you up those stairs and call in sick both to the firm and then to your school for the both of us- now hit the streets kid!" I smirked and turned back to the door. As I opened it, she came up behind me and bit me playfully on the neck and sucked the skin hard - really fucking hard!

"I love you!" she said. I looked in the mirror by the door and saw where she'd put a fresh hickey on my neck that stuck out like a three-legged racehorse! Everyone would notice THAT ONE!

"I love you too Mom!" I said and then I stepped out the door. I looked back as she waived and I blushed and waived back. Now I was walking to school with a WICKED boner. GREAT... just great! Halfway to school however, I had what Dr. Seuss referred to in The Grinch as a "Wonderful Awful Idea!"

As I reached the schoolyard I ran into my buds; Keith, Eric, and Eddie. I figured now was the best time to launch the "Wonderful Awful Idea," so I let 'er rip! I tipped my head as everyone was getting the "Hi Ian's," out of the way and before I could say "hi" back, Keith let loose with,

"HOLY SHIT IAN! What happened to you?" I stared at my shoes and smiled. I didn't make eye contact. I held up my hand to Keith's nose and told him to sniff. He did. His face now changed from shock... to full blown awe!

"You tellin' me you got some?" he asked. I nodded and then looked at my shoes; attempting to look sheepish and milking it.

"Just now?" Eddie asked. I shook my head.

"Got laid last night," I said. I wasn't lying. I had been laid multiple times in the previous day and a few of the fucks DID happen that previous night if you were paying attention to this story!

"Ok," Eric said holding my hand up and sniffing it (which actually creeped me out a bit), "so you finger blasted the chick you fucked last night?" I whipped my arm back a little annoyed but kept my cool and just said back to him,