Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuckcaps
Cuckcaps
391 Followers

Mom took her hands off her breasts and let them slide back into a resting position.

"allright Tony that should be enough lotion for now, we might need a second layer in a bit though" "do you mind?" she slightly thrust her chest into the air as if to indicate he should rub it in.

"I don't mind at all Sharon" replied Tony sleazily,

She must not have noticed the tone of his voice, because mom just thanked him again.

"Such a gentleman Tony, I really appreciate you doing this, I hope it's not too much of a chore to put lotion onto your friend's mom"

"Sharon, I've known your son for years, I'm always at your house, I mean you practically raised me, anything I can do to help, you just have to ask" Replied Tony in such an overbearingly polite way I almost gagged. He was always sucking up to my Mom acting like such a goodie two shoes. Always offering to help out around the house, always complimenting her... Mom thinks it's because he's "just such an outstanding and polite young man", I happen think he acts that way around her because he thinks she's a MILF. Here he was now, his dream come true, all those years my mom unknowingly teased him around the house with lowcut cleavage, and scanty outfits, driving his teen hormones crazy, and now he was finally going to put his hands on those glorious MILF melons.

Tony put on a show for us cracking and stretching his hands as if he was about to play a piano. A master musician preparing for the performance of his life, making sure his hands were limber and ready. My best friend grinned at me as he lowered his hands onto my mom's melons and started slowly smearing in the white creamy lotion. First, cupping the right breast and spreading the lotion on her nipple around with his palm, he quickly progressed to methodically kneading and slathering her mammaries. Mom's tits were wet from the aggressive amount of lotion Tony used, his hands just glided over the soft breasts accompanied by slick sounds as the excess lotion was splashed around.

"Don't forget the sides Tony" said my mom as she arced her back

Tony ran both hands up my mother's rib cage, sliding them beneath the sag of her beautifully aged breasts, so that the L of his hand ran up snug against underside of her boobs. with his thumbs resting between her cleavage, he slowly cupped his fingers around the sides. My Mom's large naturals were flopping over the back of his hand almost obscuring it.

Now that he had a firm grip around the base of her breasts Tony started squeezing, Mom's breasts were so saggy and long, that as he squeezed at the bottom, he was almost able to close his hand all the way around. This of course caused both of Mom's tits to bulge obscenely at the top of his fists like wobbly baseballs balancing on a stick. He looked around at the guys as he gripped them, gently banging the inflated globes together. Mouthing "Holy Fuck"

"That's good, now massage it into to sides, Tony" said my mom questioningly. Probably wondering what Tony was doing, as he certainly wasn't working any lotion in, by gently banging her boobs together.

From the base Tony let them slide through his gripping hands until they flopped to the side, and continued to do it methodically giving us all a show of my mom's big tits as they shimmied through his hands. I watched mesmerized as my mom's tits went from tightly restrained, nipples and pale flesh, bulging out above my best friends clenching hands, to completely limp, each breast hanging to its respective side.

All my other friends had their eyes glued to my mom's tits as Tony massaged them, occasionally one would make a comment to make it seem like we were just still just hanging out and drinking. But in reality, Mom's wet glistening tits had everyone's attention, as they flopped and jiggled around her chest with Toms manhandling

As he did this, my best friend looked at me and silently mouthed, "I'm feeling up you Mother dude!" This was accompanied him miming silent laughter "Fuck man, your mom's tits feel great!" I read his over-exaggerated mouthing as he continued to noiselessly taunt me.

My Mom had no idea my best friend was making fun of me, as she still had her towel over her face and could only hear, what was going on around her.

It seemed like the rest of my friends were starting to take their cues from Tony on how to behave towards me, because every time I would make eye contact with one of them they, would kind of smirk, and make breast grabbing motions, or find other little ways to make fun of the fact, that I was sitting here awkwardly watching my best friend grope my mother's breasts.

Ricky was sitting next to me now, he leaned towards me and whispered quietly enough that my mom wouldn't overhear "dude I'm so jealous of Tony right now. What I wouldn't give to feel your mom's rack. I mean just look at those MILF jugs."

"Chill man, That's my mom your talking about" I whispered back embarrassedly, almost pleadingly. Ricky just gave a small chuckled and then proceeded to ignore me as he turned his attention back to the show.

Just a bunch of horny teenage boys watching, their friend's mother get her tits molested. "Perfectly normal and natural" as my mom would say.

Normal my ass, I thought to myself. I could tell all my friends were enjoying themselves immensely. Never could they have imaged the school MILF, would be performing for them at the beach today.

I looked over and saw Carl taking pictures on his phone, snapping shot after shot of my mother's naked body. It wasn't long before the rest of the guys caught on, and everybody was taking pictures and recording videos of my mom on their phones.

Mom didn't have a clue, with the towel still completely covering her face. Everybody had turned their phones to silent, conversation around the circle had fallen still and all we could hear was the sound of waves crashing on the beach.

"This is so nice and relaxing" sighed my mom as Tony worked the lotion onto her chest " I'm so glad you boys don't mind your friend's mom crashing your beach party. You've all made me feel so welcome, this is just what I needed to unwind."

She said this, like she was in a state of zen. Completely unaware of all the horny teenage boys surrounding her with their phones. Taking pictures and video, big grins on their faces.

Troy crept over silently with his phone, and hovered it between my mom's legs, so he could get an unobstructed view of her pussy, for his spank bank.

To tell you a bit about Troy, he's short dark hair, he's always super polite to my mom she practically thinks he can do no wrong, he's a foster kid so my mom kind of treats him like a dove with a broken wing. She believes he turned out so nice and kind, even with his hard upbringing. The truth is he's an asshole, arrogant and always belittling others. If there was a bully in our group it would be Troy.

Anyways, Troy was taking pictures of my Mom's unobstructed pussy, while everyone else recorded Tony's mauling of my moms tits. I thought... this was enough, I wasn't about to just watch all my friends disrespect my mother like that, taking pictures while she was unaware.

As I stood up to put an end to this madness, Ben stepped in and firmly grabbed me by the arm. leading me away from the circle, I hesitantly let him guide me torn between stopping them immediately and wanting to hear what he had to say. As we passed out of hearing distance, I looked back to the circle to see some of my other friends trading places with Troy to get better pictures of my moms bare vagina.

"Dude whatever you're about to do... don't do it!" Ben said forcefully "you are not going to ruin this for the rest of us." I started to reply but was cut off

"Just imagine how long we've wanted to see your mom naked, she has been teasing us for fucking years, walking around the house in those skimpy outfits. This is our dream come true and I am not going to let you mess it up" I didn't like how he had emphasized you, with a hint of disdain as if I were beneath him.

"What do you mean your not going to let me?" I asked darkly.

He just gave me an ominous stare

"This is wrong Ben you can't just take pictures of my mom's naked body, without her consent" I continued to protest.

"What do I mean... by I'm not going to let you? What I mean is, you can't take me in a fight, so unless you want trouble, we are going to let this play out and see where it goes." Ben replied threateningly.

I stared in shock at one of my oldest friends, as he threatened to essentially beat me up, if I didn't let all the guys continue to take pictures of my exposed mother.

"I thought we were friends, Ben?" said a little hurt.

Ben softened his tone a bit "Yea well... I'll still be your friend after this, but really just chill man, I know this is hard for you, but let us enjoy our moment... I'll tell you what, just don't say anything and I'll make sure none of the other guys share the pictures at school. We wouldn't want those pictures getting into the hands of those guys who bully you everyday. You know Donny and his gang"

At this my pulse went cold, Donny was literally my worst enemy. Everyday at school he would bully me and make my life a living hell. Him and his asshole friends Damen and Brad, were always beating me up, stealing my lunch money, calling me a pussy, looser, and their favorite was to call me a little bitch. Right to my face everyday as they humiliated me. My mom was well aware of the situation, and had complained to the school countless times, as I came home with black eyes and bruises.

The principal and teachers had had done everything they could to stop the bullying but it only made them come after me worse. Saying things like "Ohh did little bitch, have his mommy call the principal on us, boo hoo" they would laugh and mime crying tears at me.

One day they saw my mom drop me off at school, that's when the taunting reached a whole new level, mostly centering around my "whore mom" and what they would like to do to her.

I could absolutely not live with torment of knowing my school bullies possessed naked images of my mother, I didn't want to imagine the obscene things they would say, with that kind of ammunition.

With this in mind, I resignedly nodded to Ben,

"okay dammit... just make sure those images don't start circulating, Emods older brother Damen, is in Donnys little gang of assholes, so I would appreciate it if you could talk to him and make sure he knows not to share.... but how the hell are you going to get Troy to shut his mouth and keep the pictures to himself, he's an asshat I don't think he'll listen to you"

Ben just gave me an evasive sidelong glance as he replied, "you just let me worry about Troy, you just shut up and watch"

With that we went back to the circle of camera's surrounding my mother.

As Tony finished rubbing in the last streaks of lotion, Mom said "okay that's good enough Tony, I hope that wasn't weird at all for you."

She sat up and pulled the towel from her face, as she started to move my friends hurriedly put their phones away as if nothing had happened. But they didn't have time to hide the fact that they were awkwardly surrounding her, some standing, some sitting, but most of them much closer than they had been before.

"Ohh my!" exclaimed Mom, as she futilely covered her breasts with one arm, one jugg spilling over her forearm and the other pale breast concealed with her hand. "Maybe my son had the right idea about putting clothes on, I can't believe you boys crept up on my like that" How inappropriate, I'm your friend's mother..."

"Wait Sharon!" exclaimed Troy, let me explain please. She looked offended but didn't object as he continued. "It's just... Just... he said shyly, starting to stutter."

"Well out with it Troy" demanded my mother, clearly disturbed. "how do explain this" she gestured at the odd positioning of the boys surrounding her.

It's just we've never seen big natural breasts like yours before, most of the girls our age aren't developed in the chest department" Troy blurted out "it's just curiosity.... Sharon, nothing sexual I promise" He lied "We just have never seen a mature woman's breasts before."

At this my mother's expression softened

"Is this true boys... you are just curious about breasts?" She asked as she looked around at my friends.

I couldn't believe that my mom was this gullible, but she was eating it up from Troy, her golden child, that could do no wrong. It seemed like he was saying all the right things, because Mom slowly lowered her arm exposing her naked breasts everyone to see again.

"I should have realized that you boys have never seen mature breasts before, of course your curious. But boys, you have to be careful with how you display your curiosity, staring and what you were doing, can be considered predatory behavior and can get you in a lot of trouble" my mom lectured them looking concerned.

"As the cool mom, I think I have an idea of how we can get this curiosity with big breasts out of your system, I don't want you boys to run into problems or even get arrested later in life, for looking inappropriately at women."

"Do you boys think it would help if I let each of you get a closer look, and maybe even touch my breasts? My mom asked innocently as she looked around the circle with caring eyes "That way you will know what natural breasts look and feel like, curiosity sated, yes?"

This was greeted by a chorus or agreement from my friends,

"As long as my son doesn't mind" said Mom as she looked at me.

I was about to object when I caught Ben's sharp glare, and remembered the looming threat of my bullies getting their hands on those pictures.

"ahhh no Mom it's fine" I replied sufferingly, still feeling torn about my decision.

"Well that decides it boys" she gestured to Jeff "clear out boys give us some room. Jeff you come here and sit directly in front of me. They sat across from each other cross-legged. Jeff looking a bit nervous as he position himself in front of my naked mother.

"Don't be nervous Jeff, they are just breasts..." Mom gently coaxed him "here let me.." she reached out and took his hands slowly lowering them to rest on her hanging mounds.

"it's okay Jeff you can squeeze. Do you feel how soft and pliant they are in your hands. That is what a mature women's breasts feel like. Mine are bigger than most girls, and after I had Steven they put on a little sag."

My mom looked around at my friends as Jeff squeezed. "Take note boys, you probably won't see a women with breasts this saggy unless she has had children."

She continued to lecture them on different sizes and shapes of breasts, and how all women are beautiful and we should respect their bodies. All while one of her son's friends fondled her chest for the rapt audience.

"All-right Jeff, let the next boy have a turn" commanded my mother. She gestured to Raj as Jeff disappointedly moved so someone else could sit.

Raj I met early in high school, He is from india, short and skinny with a light brown complexion. Always quick to laugh, we've definitely had some good times together.

Now I watched his dark brown hands descend onto my mom's pale globes, He was more adventurous than my other friend. Jiggling Mom's breasts and lifting them up by the nipple to let them fall back down again.

"Woah Raj!" exclaimed Mom "your so aggressive. But I guess it's important to let you see what breasts look like in action" Mom quickly glanced at me to see how I was handling the sight of Raj attacking her tits. Catching her gaze I felt like it was another chance to put a stop to this, to signal her that it should end. But I looked over and saw Ben watching me and supressed the instinct. I once again resigned myself to letting this happen, under the threat of the photo's making their way into my Bullies hands.

I hoped Ben had already talked to Raj about not sharing the pictures. Raj's older brother was part of my bullies little gang. Not only did I know my social life would be over if the pictures spread around the school, but my bullies would also use the images to further taunt and torment me on a daily basis.

Gnawed with worry, I watched on silently as Raj battered my moms breasts, slapping them around playfully.

"Allright Raj that's enough" Let the next boy have a turn.

As Ben took his place my mother looked at me "hold on boys I just want to check with my Son. Honey is this still okay, I don't want to make you uncomfortable. You don't mind if your friends feel mommy's breasts do you?"

At this a round of laugher burst out around the circle.

"Yes he still calls me Mommy sometimes, don't laugh boys, be nice" my mom reprimanded them. As the snickers died down everyone looked at me, including Ben, there was a message conveyed in his frown, saying don't fuck this up for me bro.

"Yes Mom it's fine..." I said as I put on a feeble grin.

Upon hearing my confirmation, Mom turned back to Ben and let him have his fun, his strong hands kneaded my moms soft tit-flesh. He was aggressive like Raj, letting his aggression loose on her tits with busts of wild shaking, and slapping the heavy pendulums together.

My friend was having the time of my life, as Mom just sat there with a serene expression.

Next up was Carl. I couldn't believe my mom was about to let Carl feel her up. She didn't even like him, she thought he was a compulsive liar, and she would often rave about that Carl, when my friends weren't around, saying he was a bad influence on me. I guess being the cool mom meant, she didn't want any of my friends to feel left out.

She beckoned Carl to sit down in front of her. As he settled she took a moment to look him in the eyes and say.

"Okay Carl, I know we have had our differences, but I think this will be as good for you. Go ahead you can touch them"

"Oh Thank you so much Sharon" said Carl smirking "I'm just so curious about big breasts" He said with a hint of sarcasm. Carl started off slow, resting his hands on Mom's generous bussom. "Ohh they are so warm Sharon!" Carl exclaimed with an almost dazed look on his face.

"Yes go ahead, heft them in your palm. You see how heavy they are?" my mom encouraged him as he bounced once of her breasts in his palm, He alternated, letting Mother's breast settle like a gelatinous pancake on his hand, before snapping his hand shut and giving them a hard squeeze. After that he got rougher with my mom's tits, buffeting them and slapping them around.

Mom just waited patiently, enduring the inexperienced teenage groping, with a look of tranquility on her face.

The next of my friends to have the honor of feeling up my mom was Troy." He gave me the most arrogant smirk as he went past me to sit in front of her. God what an asshole I thought to myself, If Mom knew what a bully Troy was, I knew she would never let him touch her. Unfortunately, he had always been on his best behavior around her and had never once slipped up.

Troy groped my mother enthusiastically occasionally looking over at me to make sure I was watching him defile my mother. All of a sudden he burst into a sob which I could tell was fake but my mother must have thought it was genuine.

"Oh Troy, Honey what's the matter?" my mother asked soothingly "It's okay this is a safe space you can share your feelings"

"It's Just.. Sharon.. it's just.. well you know how I'm in foster care, I never knew my mother. I just wish I had a mom just like everybody else, especially a cool mom like you" He said through fake sobs.

"Oh Troy, you know I think of you as a part of our family, you can consider me your mother" She consoled gently.

"Oh thank you Sharon" Troy wheedled " I was thinking of something that might help me feel more close to my mom, she passed away when I was very young and I only have subconscious memories of her. I was hoping if I could suck on your nipple, it would make me feel safe like I was with her again."

Cuckcaps
Cuckcaps
391 Followers