Mom's Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great! I'll text you the details next week."

"Cool. Now you better get out of here before my mom catches us," Adam voiced half-jokingly, half-seriously.

They kissed, and Olivia left. Adam checked a clock and saw it was 12:45. His stunning mom could be home at any minute. He just hoped that she would somehow come home in the same sneaky and naughty way that she did last time. He wanted the chance to see her again in clothing that no mother should be walking into the house wearing.

Positioned behind the same living room corner wall as last time, with the same great viewing angle, Adam watched his phone's clock in anticipation. Ten minutes later, he heard the faint sound of a stopping car. His heart was racing as he stood there, peering at the front door. The scratching of a metal key filled the first floor of the quiet house.

The door opened, and Adam's jaw dropped. The waiting had paid off. Once again, his mom's blonde hair was hanging down, and she had on her long coat. There were differences though. Christie was wrapped in a dark blue, plaid skirt that climbed way up her thighs. Underneath her opened coat was a white blouse, which was only buttoned halfway up, exposing her cleavage in a matching plaid bra. Adam's forehead started to heat up.

Below the 41-year-old mother's miniskirt was a set of tall high heels that sculpted her legs. The lustful son began to rub his shaft with his knuckles from behind the wall. He almost lost it as his hot mom bent over to unstrap her heels so that she could walk into her bedroom without waking her sleeping husband. She must be stripping for extra money!

*****

The next week went just like the last. Olivia and Adam continued to have sex in the school bathroom during classes. Olivia joked that if she kept skipping class to have crazy sex with Adam that she'd get held back again and would never graduate.

Then, on Wednesday night, Olivia sent Adam a long text about the party they had talked about. "Hey, so I'll pick you up for the party at 8:30 on Friday (I always like to be fashionably late. I don't like looking eager lol). Wear your yellow baseball pants and a yellow shirt. Try to find some cheap yellow shoes too if you don't have any. The theme is colors! So everyone can only dress in one color. I'm wearing all white! You should wear yellow to stand out! See you in the bathroom tomorrow during 3rd period ;)"

There was a lot to be excited about. Adam imagined showing up in his yellow outfit and seeing all of the older adults having careless sex dressed in all of the colors of a crayon box. He imagined women in different colors sucking his dick and riding his cock. His fantasizing, though, turned sour. He realized that being out on Friday would mean missing his mom's return home. Whatever. I can do that any week. I can't turn this down.

On Friday night, Adam walked through his backyard to the next block over to meet Olivia in her car. He was able to find an old pair of yellow shoes that he was able to squeeze into, albeit uncomfortably. Going the extra mile, he purchased a pair of lens-free yellow-framed glasses at the dollar store.

When he hopped into the car, he looked over at Olivia in the driver's seat. She was a bombshell. She had on white eyeglasses (though hers were actually needed); a sheer, low-cut white shirt that seemed a few sizes too small; a white pushup bra; and sheer white leggings, through which Adam could see her white thong. He wanted to fuck her right there in the car, and Olivia knew it.

"You're gonna have to wait until we get there," she teased.

After driving, they had to park far away since the long driveway was overflowing with vehicles. It was a big party. The woman-in-white and the man-in-yellow stepped out of the car and walked toward the large doors.

Getting closer, Adam noticed how truly big the house was. If it wasn't a mansion, it was close. Olivia grabbed the metal knocker, which was stylized to be the nose ring of a bull. She knocked in a specific pattern, and then one of the large wooden doors swung open. It was like stepping into a fantasyland.

A greeter, standing at the door, was dressed in a sky-blue top hat with a sky-blue suit. He jotted down their names and let them in.

"Stay close to me, but don't tell people we're together. People don't like to think relationships are closed here because they like everything to be open," instructed the seasoned visitor. Adam nodded in agreement.

"Olivia!"

Olivia and Adma turned simultaneously when they heard the shout.

"Frank!"

The older man was of average looks and figure, but his sturdy frame cast a large shadow. His hair was brown with a touch of silver, which went well with his black outfit. His face had a commanding presence. Olivia briskly headed for him and into his arms. They hugged, and he kissed her lightly near the lips.

"I missed you a lot. So, who's your friend? He must be pretty special if you made me break my 'no male outsiders' rule to let him in."

Adam felt privileged. He didn't know him being there was that special.

"This is my friend Adam. We've been having a lot of fun lately. We've been doing some of the things you taught me."

Like a master, proud of his student, Frank glanced at Adam. "Well, what a lucky man." With a smirk, he looked back at Olivia. "Though, I hope you aren't settling down on me."

His former lover giggled, "No, of course not. Adam and I are both here to try new things with other people."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"I see you're still wearing all black. Even at a party, you just have to look professional, don't you," commented Olivia, noticing his black dress shirt and pants.

"I know. I just can't help looking like a boss, can I? Well, go have fun, you two. The first game will begin soon."

Olivia turned to walk away, but Adam held up for a moment. "Frank, first of all, thank you for letting me in."

"You're very welcome, Adam."

"Secondly, what exactly do you mean by a 'male outsider'? Like, I can see how I'm an outsider because I don't know anyone. But what does someone being called an 'insider' imply?"

"I've actually always wondered that, too," chimed the girl in white. She had been nervous to ask that question herself, but she could tell that Frank was amused by Adam.

"Oh, excellent question, Adam. I'm surprised you haven't figured it out, Olivia," Frank replied. "Most of the people here are my employees."

"What?! Are you serious? That's incredible," exclaimed a mind-blown Adam.

"Yeah, it's pretty good for company bonding," quipped the laughing boss. "Yeah, it all started a few years ago when I caught five of my employees having an orgy in the storage room of our building. They were afraid I'd fire them, but I guess I got a little aroused, and then one of the women pulled my pants down and started sucking. I got sucked in, so to speak, and the sex parties just grew and grew. Of course, we couldn't keep having them in the building, so I moved them here."

Olivia and Adam were enthralled by the tale. "But how are this many people in your company into this type of thing. I imagine at least half of them are married," questioned Olivia.

"Oh, obviously not all employees partake. Just about half of them do. Most would have never dreamed of doing something like this, but I, as well as a few trusted senior employees, monitor which employees would probably end up enjoying it, even if there's some hesitation at first. When you apply for jobs, those endless personality questionnaires are pretty good at finding people who'd fit the company culture," he heartedly chuckled. "And the only way someone would say no to the boss is if they are strongly morally against this. We are always able to avoid those people finding out."

Looking around the first floor, Adam determined that there were at least fifty people at the party. They were of various ages, but most were between 30 and 55. There were a couple of people who looked like they were just out of college.

In terms of the theme, just about every color was represented, and people had a different way of showing it. One chubbier woman wore a red had, a red bodystocking, and a red wig. A younger, sexy woman had her whole body painted in light green, with green tassels covering her nipples.

Looking at the breasts of the women and noticing the bulges of the men, it was obvious that nearly everyone was turned on. Despite this, there wasn't too much fucking. There was a man, in silver, and a woman, in pink, fucking on a couch in a side room, and that was it.

Going back to Frank and trying not to offend his party, Adam casually remarked, "Hey, I'm surprised more people aren't fucking."

"That's because nobody is supposed to yet. No sex is allowed until 9:30 so that everybody is here and comfortable."

Adam decided not to tattle on the couple he saw in the other room.

"Speaking of that," interjected Frank, "It's getting close now. It's kind of ceremonial that I choose my partner first. The perks of being the boss - all of the women are more than happy to oblige when I ask" Frank winked.

For a sex party, the first floor was well lit. The newcomer figured that it was just a sign of how comfortable everybody was with what they were doing. Frank whistled, and everybody stopped what they were doing and turned to him.

Frank boomed, "It's 9:30! Time for free play!"

The colorful crowd cheered.

Men and women reacted by trying to close the deal with one of the people they had flirted with since their arrival. Some were successful and others were politely rejected. It was free play, not a game, so sex was just optional with whomever people wanted.

Some people left the room in pairs, some people stayed in the room and chatted, and some men whipped out their packages in the middle of the room while women happily went to their knees. One woman, in tight yellow clothing, spread her legs on the coffee table while a blue man ate her out.

A sense of panic washed over Adam as he ran his fingers through his light-brown hair. His muscles clenched in discomfort. It seemed that most people were having sex, but he wasn't. Olivia was nowhere to be found.

With curiosity, Adam looked back at Frank. He was just standing there, looking around the room like a hunter. "I thought you started the sex party and got first choice."

"I do. I know who I'm going to do, and I know what I'm going to do with her. I just have to find her."

Without trying to seem pessimistic and risk killing the vibe, the highschooler asked, "What if another man gets to her first and she agrees?"

With a mischievous grin and a shake of the head, Frank responded, "If I ask any guy to cut in, he's going to let me. What's he going to do? Say no to the boss? If he did, I wouldn't do anything to punish him because I'm not a complete asshole, but he doesn't know I wouldn't do anything."

"There!" Frank pointed across the room at a woman in purple. An Asian man draped in gold was currently eating her out.

The 18-year-old watched as the darkly dressed boss strode across the room and tapped on the shoulder pads of a gold suit. "Mind if I cut in?"

"No. Of course not, sir," the employee respectfully conceded. Though, when he walked away, he couldn't hide his disappointment.

As Adam watched the situation unfold in front of him, he felt a finger poke his back. He turned around to find instant relief. It was Olivia.

"There you are, Babe. I'm glad I found you. I saw how bad you wanted me in the car. I figured you could fuck me now just to get warmed up," she grinned.

"Absolutely!" Adam replied. "Let's do it right here, in the middle of this room."

"That's the spirit." Olivia pulled her top off and lowered her tight, white leggings. She then noticed Adam staring at a gob of white liquid clinging to the top of her white bra.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"Yeah," winced Olivia, with a jokingly guilty face. "I ran into an old friend. I knew he wouldn't last long in my mouth. I figured I'd take care of him early in the night."

His instincts wanted him to be jealous, but Adam assured himself that it was fine. He shrugged, "Fair enough. I think it's time my dick goes inside of you. But I promise to last a little longer and finish somewhere much more intimate."

The friends-with-benefits had intense intercourse in the middle of the main room of the house. Olivia lay on her back while Adam ferociously thrust into her.

Feeling a bit self-conscious in this newly vulnerable position, Adam rotated his gaze to make sure that nobody was staring oddly. He ended up making eye contact with Frank. He could see Frank's profile in the kitchen, as he was under a woman, who was dressed in purple. Frank was sitting in an armless chair, and the purple-clad woman rode on his lap, her blonde bouncing.

While in the midst of satisfying Olivia, Adam continued to stare at Frank and his sex partner. He could see why Frank wanted her. Her sizable chest was held up perfectly in a bright, tightly-wrapped, purple corset top. Her fit body was shapely, and she was wearing bright, lacey purple panties that hugged her butt cheeks. There was a hint of sparkling purple eyeshadow and lipstick.

Frank glanced at Adam and saw that he was with Olivia. He could tell that she was moaning. With genuine excitement, he gave a thumbs up to the new member to his secret party. Adam returned the favor.

Adam simply could not look away from the highly erotic display in the kitchen. The woman, whose purple lingerie was laced-up in the middle, had untied them to allow Frank's throbbing cock the access it desired. Adam studied the gorgeous woman's face.

He froze.

"Oh fuck. Don't stop, Babe."

Adam ignored Olivia's amorous moans and ignored her. But his erection twitched inside her. He just realized that he was at a sex party watching his mom get fucked by her boss.

Holy shit... Everything made sense. She's been coming here every Friday night. Those outfits... she's been dressing for the theme.

Bewildered, the son was as horny as he had ever been in his life. His mom looked so beautiful and so sexy while she majestically worked her body on Frank's lap. Her breasts jiggled as her ass clapped on Frank's thighs. Her matching purple heels that showed off her long, exposed legs.

Adam began pounding his friend beneath him. Olivia was nearing orgasm from the unrelenting pleasure, and Adam was too, but his eyes were locked onto the kitchen.

They both came.

"That was amazing. Holy shit!" Olivia was in heaven.

In a surreal state of mind, Adam was feeling his entire world turn inside out. Expended, he got off of Olivia and wandered toward the kitchen, wanting to watch his mom from an even closer distance without seeming creepy.

Frank's eyes were squinting because he was about to ejaculate. Christie's face showed that she had a ways to go. Her boss grabbed her waist tightly and slammed her down onto his lap one last time. He held her in place as his hot sperm pumped into Christie's mound.

"Oh, Frank, that was incredible. I love the way your cum feels in my pussy." The compliment was overstated as if she was trying to please the boss.

The two middle-aged office workers French kissed. Adam's mom then crawled off of Frank's lap and retied the knot that sealed shut the entrance to her panties.

Her son's eyes were wide, but she didn't look in his direction. After Frank returned from his daze and recouped some energy, he stood on the same chair and yelled loudly, so that the whole house could hear him. "Free play is over! It's time for a ten-minute break, and then, everyone, gather around the pool for the first game."

Adam bolted from the kitchen as he noticed his moderately satisfied mom walking out. He couldn't imagine what would happen if they actually saw each other. Would I get in trouble? No, she's doing something wrong too. There's no way Dad knows about this. She couldn't punish me without hurting herself. Or does dad actually know? Are they open?

All Adam knew for sure was that he had to head to the pool in a few minutes, along with everyone else - including his mom - or risk being kicked out of the party. And he wanted no chance of that happening, especially with his mom looking like she did.

Sipping on pink lemonade from the kitchen (there were a lot of non-alcoholic beverages to promote stamina over the 4-hour party), Adam contemplated how to handle the upcoming challenge. He figured that the best way to blend into the crowd was to hide his face behind taller men.

When he filtered into the room, the men and women stood together on the side of the indoor swimming pool. Instructions were given by the doorman, wearing his sky-blue top hat. "Now, I'm sure most of you know the rules to Tube Pong, but I will remind you anyway. The gender that had the best total sales over the last week gets to toss the water polo balls, and the gender with lower sales will be the ones performing the oral. It is my understanding that the sales winner this week is The Men." The man-in-sky-blue pointed at the crowd, and the men cheered loudly. As the men walked together to the short side of the pool, the women humorously groaned

He continued in a well-practiced manner, "So, each water polo ball has a piece of masking tape on it, and written on that tape is the name of a man who has entered the party. The balls are in this bin and are chosen randomly by me. Gentlemen, if the first ball I pick has your name on it, then you will shoot first. If your ball is picked next, you go second, etcetera. Simple enough, right? When it is your turn, you will attempt to toss your ball into one of those inflatable water tubes floating in the pool, all of them at least ten feet away from where you are standing. Each tube has a piece of tape. Written on that tape is the name of a woman who has entered this party. Whichever tube your ball lands in, that is the woman who will perform oral on you. If you miss your shot by failing to land your ball inside a tube, you will have to wait until every other man has gone before trying again. Ladies, if a man gets his ball in your tube, then you will blow him in the other room."

All of the men were anxious to get started. They were eyeing up the floating tubes and the women that each one represented. Each woman was standing there, silently wishing for a certain man to get his ball in her hoop.

"Does everybody understand the rules? No questions?"

Nobody said anything.

"Alright, the first name is..." The first ball was blindly grabbed from the bin, "Charles R."

An older man, in his 50's and wearing dark red, grabbed his ball from the doorman and scanned at the available ladies. He tossed his ball. There was a tension in the air, filling the room. The yellow ball bounced off of the ring that he was aiming for and landed in another just beyond it.

"Elizabeth H., you are going with Charles!" People clapped and cheered as a petite woman, who was in her early 30s, walked up and kissed the prizewinner as her hand grabbed his crotch through his red pants. They walked out of the room, and Elizabeth's water tube was lifted from the pool with a pool cleaner.

The next man was chosen, and he stepped up. He stared at a black woman, who had curly hair and massive breasts within black lingerie. She caught him staring at her. "I know what you're thinking. If you make this, it's gonna be very awkward in the cubical tomorrow." She and everyone else laughed.

"Hey, no talk of work. That's the main rule," Frank calmly reminded.

As the game moved on, Adam counted down the tubes from thirty to fifteen, he watched guy after guy get to toss, and he had yet to be picked. Two men had actually gone for his mom's, but they missed due to the fact that Christie's tube was way in the back of the pool, about 30 feet away.