Mrs. Johnson's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
759 Followers

Phil's brow pinched as he looked at the screen again. He wondered about a practical joke again. How could this woman have missed all the news stories about sexual abuse by priests. He interrupted her stammering, "I'm not just a priest, I'm a man too. I know how... problematic it can be especially for young men to be around a pretty girl. I know about impure thoughts." Phil smiled. "And they teach us about those sorts of things at the seminary too." His smile grew as he shook his head slightly. They hadn't much when he was in seminary. He figured it was on the curriculum at all seminaries now though.

Madeline realized he was a man. Catholics were so weird though, she was sure she had heard they were castrated before becoming priests. She blinked. Wait. Maybe that was a medieval boys choir in Vienna. Didn't she see something on Public Television about it? They were all casanovas... wait... that wasn't the right word.

"Are you still there?" He knew she was, he hadn't heard the door open and the tiny light on his board was still on.

"Yes, Father Phil." She blinked. Castrati! That was the word! It kept their voices high pitched. She blinked. Fr. Phil's voice wasn't high pitched. Yes, it must have been the boys choir.

"You were talking about Jason and Bridget?"

"Oh... oh yes. Well... I want my daughter to be happy in their, you know, marital bed, but... Jason being so young and naive, I decided to... to have some talks with him about... well, at first I told him how important it was that Bridget be chaste before her wedding night, and... and that I knew he had, well, urges that he'd have to deal with, and that I was always available to talk to, when... when he thought... um... when the urges were getting too great. I also asked him if he had any... um... instruction in se... in marital duties, if... if his mother had told him about how to... um... take care of his future wife, which would be, you know, my beautiful Bridget."

Phil sighed. The way this was going he hoped he'd at least be able to catch the second half of the Irish game. He was also dying for a smoke. He shifted in his seat to get to the small side slit of his cassock as quietly as possible, then twisted and stretched a little more in the cramped enclosure to get his hand under his priestly garb and into his jeans pocket. He pulled out a Jolly Roger candy and quietly unwrapped it. He put it in his mouth. Mmm... watermelon.

Madeline sensed a slight scent of watermelon. She thought of the day working in the garden when she got carried away a little and happened to show Jason her entire breast. "Ohhhhh my," she murmured.

"Pardon me?"

"Oh nothing, Father Phil. I was just thinking about my garden."

"So... back to Jason and Bridget. You were talking to Jason."

Madeline churned her hips and twisted her back. She wasn't used to kneeling in church even on a cushioned kneeler. She only knelt down to give Jason oral instruction. She licked her lips. She thought about the time he had been on his knees and had licked her nether regions, including her... very nethermost region. She clenched her pussy and anus, then squeezed her thighs together without thinking. She felt a little itchy tingle radiate between her legs.

"Are you all right?" He hoped she wasn't going to start bawling. That had happened to him more than a few times.

"Huh? What, Dr. Phil?" She blinked, "Oh... sorry, Father Phil?"

"I'm... I'm wondering if you might... well, take some time to organize your thoughts before we talk, and I could meet with you face to fa..."

Madeline interrupted, "I've been organizing my thoughts, you know, what to say, for five days now, Dr... Father Phil." She could never say any of this to him face to face!

Phil sighed again as he rolled the hard candy to his opposite cheek. He frowned. "All right. Just relax and tell me about it all. We have all the time in the world. So... you're concerned about your daughter staying chaste, and worried about Jason being horn... ahh... stifling his urges towards your daughter. You've spoken to him about it, and... and asked if he had spoken to his..." Phil's brow pinched. "I believe you said his mother, about the... ahhh... facts of life, about... about..." He sighed. "About having sex, making love within the sanctity of marriage."

Madeline's eyes grew large. "You... you can say..." her voice went down to a whisper, "...having sex and making love, you can say that here... in... in your church, Father Phil?"

Phil smiled. "Yes, we can talk about that, and say those words in church. Sex... making love within marriage is a joyous, beautiful experience." John Paul II had finally come out with a papal encyclical saying so.

Madeline wondered how he'd know that, then without thinking she blurted, "I wish my Jim thought that." Her eyes went wide again. Jim would be so angry if he knew she had just told any reverend that, but especially a Catholic one.

Phil started wondering exactly how long he'd be stuck in the confessional, if he'd see any of the game. He decided to ignore the Jim reference. "Was Jason respectful to your, uh... concerns?"

"Oh, yes, Jason is a beautiful boy, very polite, and... yes, very respectful."

Phil grabbed at a futile hope. "Well, to be honest, it doesn't seem any sin has been committed. Talking to Jason as you did, was... well, nothing more than motherly concern, and since he has shown resp..."

Madeline interrupted, "There's more to it, Dr... Father Phil."

Phil told himself to settle down. He wasn't getting out of the box any time soon. "All right... go on. Tell me everything about it."

"Well... Jason said he hadn't spoken with his mother about it, you know, the marital bed and keeping my Bridget happy in it. He said it would be somewhat difficult for him to speak to his own mother about it, so... so I volunteered to... well, tutor him in the... um... subject. He quickly agreed to it. So... we started some lessons, but... well, I could also see, you know, in his jeans that day and other days he was with Bridget that he was having difficulties about his... urges."

Phil's brow pinched. He knew what she probably meant, at least he thought he did, but she was such a screwball he figured he should ask, "You mean his jeans with a 'J', not genes with a 'G'."

"Huh? I always spell jeans with a 'J', Father Phil."

"Yes, yes of course, so... you noticed Jason was getting erections around your daughter. That's really quite nor..."

Madeline interrupted, whispering, "You can say erections in church too?"

Phil sighed yet again. "In the confessional, you can say... what needs to be said when talking about sins."

"Oh... I didn't know that... well, I mean, I've never been in a confessing closet before."

"Yes, yes I know. Go on."

"Yes, Dr. Phil, that's exactly what he had in his jeans..." She lowered her voice to a whisper, "... erections. A lot of them. Everytime he came over to do homework with my Bridget."

Phil blinked and his gut tensed. "Homework? How old is Jason, and your daughter?"

"They're both 20 years old now. Is that important?"

He relaxed. "No, I... I just wanted to know if they were adults. I mean... not children."

Madeline smiled impishly. "Well, Dr. Phil, they'll always be children, won't they? My Bridget will always be my sweet, beautiful daughter."

Phil rolled his eyes. "Yes, they will." He took a quick breath. "Jason having erections is normal, just as long as he doesn't act on his... desires."

"Isn't that hard, Dr. Phil?" Madeline giggled at her little pun. "I mean difficult."

For a moment Phil clenched his jaw at her giggle, then wondered if the real Dr. Phil was watching the Notre Dame-Michigan pre-game show right now. "Yes, as I said, it can be very difficult."

"Well, Jason was having a lot of difficulties, so I thought it best that his urges be directed away from Bridget to... to someone else while he was visiting the house, and since I was the only other girl... well, woman around, that... well, it had to be me."

Phil's brow pinched as he looked at the muslin covered screen. "You... you did... ahh.. wha'... uh... go on. What... how did you do that?"

"Well, Dr. Phil, it seems a little silly now, but I told Jason he had to sit by the window in Bridget's room so... so I could make sure he wasn't... you know doing things with Bridget while they studied, so... so to make sure he stayed in his chair, I went out to the garden, wearing shorts and an old and slightly tattered T shirt, without any... um... female support garment beneath, and one of the rips in the shirt, um... slightly exposed some of my... um... umm... my chestal area, which I thought would keep his... his..." She whispered, "sexual desires," her voice rose again, "... on my... my chestal area. But... I saw him turn his head away a few times, so I pulled the little rip open a bit more, thinking that would keep his interest on me, and kept working in the garden, digging away, getting those pesky weeds out, but I was keeping my eye on him the whole time, and with all my movements working, um... well, my... my female chestal organ fell completely out of my shirt without me knowing it."

Phil's jaw went slack for a moment, then he swallowed. "You... you exposed your breast to him?"

"Can you say bre... oh... that's right. In this closet we can say words like that. I forgot, Dr. Phil. Yes, yes, my breast. Then when I noticed it hanging out I rushed upstairs to put on a new shirt, and while I was up there, I asked the kids if they wanted some cookies and they said yes, so I asked Jason to come down to the kitchen with me to get them so Bridget could keep studying.

"Well... in the kitchen I noticed he had a big erection, and I knew it was my fault, so... so I felt guilty about that, and I didn't want him around Bridget in that condition, so I told him to follow me and we went into the den and sat on the couch there. I told him I could see he had a stiffy. I asked him if it was all achy and he said it was, at least I think I asked him that. So I told him the best thing to do with it was to get rid of it the regular way, and that he shouldn't be ashamed of it because, well... it really was my fault for showing him my breast which I hadn't really meant to do at all. So I told him to take it out of his jeans and stroke it to ejaculation because... well, I know that's a sure fire way to get it down.

"I could see he was a little nervous about it, so I encouraged him like any good mother would, and he took it out but it was slow going because he was so nervous and a little embarrassed, and I knew Bridget would be wondering what was taking so long to get the cookies and milk, so to speed him up, I opened my shirt and showed him both my breasts, which I thought was all right to do since he had already seen one. Well, that got him really hard and stroking faster, but then I started worrying about the mess he'd make on the rug, so... I lay back and told him to shoot it on my... you know, my chestal area, my... my breasts.

"So he moved and got on his knees sort of leaning over me. Then I got concerned, when he, you know, reached orgasm, he'd not be thinking about his aim, so... so I took over for him, and that seemed to make him really hard, and then it was only a couple minutes before he was squirting his stuff all over my breasts, and I must say, he had been holding a lot of that stuff inside him. It was like drizzled icing on a coffee cake except, you know, it was on my breasts. It was just in time too, because Bridget wandered downstairs wondering what was holding up the cookies and milk. So... in the end, it all turned out all right. He put it back in his jeans, I covered up and got the milk and cookies for the kids." Madeline blinked and then exhaled. It actually felt good to finally tell somebody, especially knowing she was under the veil. Maybe it was the sin lifting off her soul!

Phil's mouth was hanging open again. It wasn't the act that shocked him, it was her incredible rationalization of it that astounded him, so much so, he wasn't aware of the growing bulge in his own jeans. "Is... is that all you've... done with Jason?"

"Oh no. I still kept my eye on him every time he came over to crack the books with Bridget. And sure enough, even with Bridget's door open, he was still getting those pesky stiffies. So I'd get the kids separated, and it had to be quick so Bridget wouldn't get curious about Jason being downstairs, so I would just take over and get it done for him. It usually only took a few minutes and it wasn't that much work cleaning up after him, the kitchen floor is tile and fairly easy to wipe up. I didn't have one of those swiffer spray mops until recently, but... well, that has nothing to do with it." She smiled thinking of the little joke she told herself cleaning up Jason's icing the last time, that it should be called a 'stiffy spray mop.'

"Anyway, those... I call those episodes relieving sessions now, worked out well, you know, relieving his urges, and it gave me an idea for my other motherly concern, that Jason be knowledgeable about what to do in the marriage bed with my beautiful daughter. You see, it broke the ice for what I now think of as our learning sessions." Madeline giggled softly. "At first I thought of them as teaching or tutoring sessions, but then thought it would be best to look at it from Jason's perspective, since, well, the point was his learning, not my teaching."

Phil drew his jaw up. "Wha'... wha'... What do you mean, learning sessions? What... what happened during those sessions?"

Madeline began a long monologue, describing her concerns for her daughter and Jason, how she viewed him as her son in many ways, how she truly wanted both of the young people to have the very best marriage. She told Dr. Phil (a.k.a. Fr. Phil) that the lessons started by showing Jason a woman's body, her own, naming the important parts, and then how he should use his parts on a woman's parts to keep them both happy in the marital bed.

She said that she quickly decided it would be best for Jason that he do what she now thought of as "lab work," which was to actually test out the lessons she was verbally presenting, in other words, do the acts with her so she could guide him and make sure he was learning his lessons well and would be a good and loving husband to her daughter, Bridget. She then gave a very detailed description of all the "lab work" sessions she had with her future son-in-law. She praised Jason enthusiastically, how attentive he was, how he tried his best to do all the techniques well, how unselfish he had been especially doing the "oral tests" on her, how he was such an eager student, always ready at a moment's notice to learn something new.

She then admitted that recently she had started wondering if she possibly might be enjoying her teaching role a little too much, and that maybe all that enjoyment was possibly a little sinful, especially enjoying Jason's rock hard stiffy in her little bottom hole. She couldn't really tell her own pastor and expect to get her penance, her punishment for sinning, because they really didn't do that sort of thing, and there was always the possibility that Pastor Anderson might mention something to her husband, and that wouldn't be good for Jason's education or for the future happiness of Bridget. So, she came here for her punishment, and then she could start over with a clean slate.

She didn't think just saying prayers would be punishment enough, that something physically painful was in order, because, well, that was the way that seemed to work the best when she was a girl. She did something wrong, acted out, and her father would just give her a good sharp spanking on her bare bottom to make her remember to be good, or do her chores, or not act so vain about her looks, or such like things. And she had always heard, even when she was a girl how the boys and girls in Catholic schools were always disciplined physically.

She took a quick breath. "So, Dr. Phil, what do you think? A good hard spanking would be what my father would do, or... I also heard that Catholics spank with rulers. I bet that hurts a lot. Do... do you have a special spanking room? A... a punishment room? I wore a skirt, not only because I'm in church, but so I could easily pull it up and my panties down so... so I wouldn't be wasting any more of your time than necessary, Dr. Phil. I figure it would be a lot of spanks. I also thought that... that if I enjoyed my teaching role too much in the future, well... I would just come back here for some more disciplining. My daddy always did it in the basement. Is that where your punishing room is?"

Phil was fully aware of his throbbing erection now. It had taken all his strength of will to keep his hands off it for the past twenty minutes listening to what amounted to one of the best porn stories he had ever heard. Her voice sounded fairly young, but the way she spoke he imagined some older woman, fat, matronly. In fact he tried to picture a woman just like that, adding on a mustache and hairy moles to her face hoping it would deflate his throbbing, aching, hard cock. He also said a few quick silent aspirations for guidance and help.

"Dr. Phil, are you there? Do... do I need to make an appointment for my punishment?"

Phil looked down at the bulge in his crotch. Both his hands clenched into fists. "Yes... yes I'm here."

"So, a hard spanking, or... or do you think something more severe is needed?"

Phil's voice was low and intense, "Firstly, you are to stop giving any lessons to Jason. You are not to..."

Outside the confessional, Anton Jenkins, a six foot tall, muscular, twenty-eight year old African-American, was leaning against the side of the confessional, showing his very white teeth in a wide grin. The church was empty save for him, Fr. Phil, and the conservatively dressed, yet hot lookin' white bitch in the confessional. He had only gotten a glimpse of her as he walked into the church and she was stepping into the confessional.

It seemed his luck was still holding. He came into the church, the church he had attended as a boy and where he had even been an altar server, because he had made a quickie deal with the Almighty on that last card. He had everything on the table, every bit of cash he had come with, plus the $5K he had won so far, plus the $10K diamond ring that was still on the middle finger of his right hand. The deal was if he got that fourth jack, he'd start goin' to church again. Right before he saw it, he had sort of meant Mass every Sunday, but a half hour later when he walked out of that nearby warehouse, he figured just stopping in would be good enough. He hadn't actually spelled it out with details in the little contract. There was always some loophole.

When he had spotted the hot lookin' bitch, he recalled how sometimes as a kid he'd listen to people in the box telling all the shit they had done. Usually it was nothing much, although once he had heard some old dude say he had fucked his niece. Anyway, just for fun, he had sat in the pew against the wall right at the end of the confessional, listening, just as he had done as a kid. He heard everything the crazy bitch had said, because after a couple minutes, he had stood up and leaned against the box, keeping an eye out for anyone entering the church.

He couldn't believe what the woman had done with her daughter's boyfriend. He listened to Fr. Phil admonish her for being so sinful. Anton's thumb started turning the gold ban on his big diamond ring. Mannnnn... if he was a priest, he'd take the bitch down to the basement and really give her what she was beggin' for. His thumb stopped. His grin disappeared. He looked at the sanctuary and the grin returned to his mouth. He heard Fr. Phil telling her to say 100 Our Fathers before leaving the church. Anton quickly and silently walked away from the confessional and hurried to the sacristy.

A_Satori
A_Satori
759 Followers