Mrs. Johnson's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers

"Ohh." Madeline tensed with at the coolness of the lotion. She inhaled. It was that subtle scent she had noticed earlier, sort of herbal and a tiny bit flowery but manly overall. Her pussy clenched. It was Daddy's scent. His hand released her bun and moved under her. A finger started diddling her now very tender clit that was still tingling from her orgasm. "Oooh." Her clit was a little tender but his fingertip felt good. The slippery fingertip at her anus began pushing and wiggling at her bottom hole. She shut her eyes and tried to concentrate, relaxing. She felt a gob of his cum start drooling down her inner thigh.

"Push out a little, baby. I know Jason would love to play with this hot ass of yours."

Madeline did as directed even though she didn't like pushing out with that orifice. She worried about hemorrhoids. "Ooh!" The finger slipped in easily. It was good to push out! Her breathing quickened again from what both Daddy's fingers were doing, one in front, one in back. "Oh... ohhhh-my."

"You like this, baby, don't you?"

"Yes... Daddy... I... I like it a lot." She felt the entire finger slide into her bottom. She pushed back. "Mmmmmhhh... oh... oh Daddy."

A smirky smile curved Anton's mouth. He had hit the jackpot with this bitch! "And you'd tell Jason... what?"

Madeline cringed remembering how she had virtually suggested to Jason he might do oral and anal with her beautiful daughter. She felt a stab of guilt. "I... I'd tell him that... that he might try this after he and Bridget were married."

"Because you love it, and think Bridget would too."

"Um... um... well, yes, Daddy." She closed her eyes again. She didn't want to think about Jason, she wanted to think about how good her pussy and little bottom hole felt. The finger in her naughty nethermost hole started slowly moving in and back, in and back. Sometimes it twisted too. "Mmmmmhhh." It was sliding so easy! She should have thought about lotion or oil or that personal lubricant in the TV commercials when she had done this with Jason!

Anton crossed his fourth finger with his middle and started working them into her tight asshole.

Madeline tensed. "Oh... oh."

"Relax, baby. Daddy knows what you need."

Madeline relaxed. It was quite uncomfortable for a minute, then as she relaxed more and more, it started feeling really good again, really hot, really naughty too. "Mmmhhh... oh... oh Daddy."

"You want it a little rougher, don't you, baby? Get a little more thrill that way, right?"

"Yes... yes, Daddy... rougher... deeper." Madeline couldn't believe she was getting close to another orgasm. Her body started shivering again, as was her pussy. She could feel more of Daddy's goop drooling out of her pussy, two slow moving streams, one on her left inner thigh, another on her right. She thought again about how much he had pumped into her, how good his cock felt fucking her so roughly, so deeply, so thoroughly. Her breathing grew more ragged.

His jaw clenched as he shoved both fingers even deeper, so deep his diamond ring pushed past her sphincter muscle.

Madeline tensed for a moment. "Urrh!" Was that his knuckle?

He twisted his digits back and forth in the tight gripping hole, then pulled them back and shoved them even deeper. Her ass pushed back and her hips grinded as he again twisted his fingers back and forth.

Madeline spoke between gasped breaths. This wasn't anything like being with Jason. She knew she was with a man, a very virile man. "Ooooh... oooh... ooooh, Daddy... yes... yess... yessss."

He kept the middle finger of his other hand working her clit and labs, while his double digits in her asshole started fucking it again, out then in deep, a little twist, then out and in deep, as far as he could shove in, twist, then out and in again. Over and over again. His jaw loosened, a smile formed on his face. The bitch loved getting her asshole reamed. His cock had been inflating again, but now started growing in earnest as he watched her booty churn and shove back to meet his probing digits on every thrust.

Madeline was again at the edge of orgasm. It only took three more plunges of his thick fingers to push her over the edge. "Oh... oh... OH DADDY!" Her body was once again out of her control, spasms inside and out just like before. The pleasure was almost like an entity that had possessed her body. Luckily so much pleasure was coursing through her she didn't think of demonic possession, which might have scared her and lessened her thrills.

His efforts, her taking to the rough finger fucking of her ass, watching that booty shove back and twist like her life depended on it, and how wet her cunt had gotten again, the sight and feel of all of that, had Anton rock hard once more. He was breathing heavily. He needed a quick relief before they split. She was still shaking as he pulled his fingers out of her ass. "C'mon, baby, get on your knees, Daddy's gonna give you another taste of his chocolate bar." She didn't move. He raised his hand and brought it down hard on her right bun. SMACK! "On your knees, baby... now."

Madeline didn't understand his words the first time, she had just listened to his warm, masculine, and commanding voice. She still felt all weak and shivery but she pushed herself off the stage, then nearly fell to her knees. Her legs were like rubber. Her mouth was open gasping breaths. She wasn't even sure why she was on her knees. Then a moment later, Daddy held her head.

"Get my cock in your mouth and suck it, baby. Suck it good, make Daddy cum."

She heard that. She grabbed the thick, big tool and started sucking and tonguing it, while her hand gave it firm and fairly fast jerking strokes.

Anton's jaw clenched. Now when he wanted to shoot his wad he couldn't. He closed his eyes. He envisioned her ass again, how good it would feel to stuff his rod into that hot little hole, how good it would be to see her ramming her buns back towards him as he thrust into that hot, squeezing little hole. He felt his balls tightening. He growled, "Yeah, baby, fuck it with your mouth... fuck it, baby."

He really wanted to fuck her hot cunt facing her too. He wanted to fuck that hot wet cunt every which way. Play with her tits more. He liked slapping hooters, and this bitch seemed to love it rough. Her ol' man must be an idiot or gay if he's not fucking this slut every night. He bet Jason wanted to fuck her every night, night and day. Yeah... the little white boy should have his dreams come true. Why not, right? What the hell. Fuck her tits maybe... yeah... have her hold those big tits together for a good tit fuck, then shove it in her mouth and... His legs started trembling. "Urrrrhh... ahhh... yeah... you little... cocksuckin'... ARRRHHH!" He abruptly started pumping his second load of the evening.

Madeline sucked harder as she started swallowing. There was a lot of goo pumping into her mouth but she was sure no where near the amount he had shot into her cunt. She didn't have any problem getting it all down. She had expected him to hold her head and force the big thing down her throat but he didn't again. Her hand milked the quickly softening muscle.

Anton took a few deep breaths, then grabbed the wine bottle from the stage. He took a few gulps. It was almost gone. He stroked Madeline's hair a few times. "That's enough, my child. Stand up, have some wine." She wouldn't take his cock from her mouth. He smiled and set the bottle on the stage. He pushed her head back to get his prick out. It flopped against his thigh. He leaned down, his hands holding her under her armpits. He raised her to her feet, then raised her higher and set her apple ass on the stage. He handed her the wine bottle. "Take a drink."

Madeline did, swishing the wine around her mouth before swallowing. She took another drink. She thought of his goo in her cunt and now in her tummy too.

Anton was still breathing heavily as he sat on the metal folding chair. The seat was cold against his ass. He glanced at the entry doors hoping there wasn't any coffee clutch scheduled. He now figured there wasn't, otherwise the tables and chairs probably would have been set up when they walked in. He picked up the wine bottle by his chair and took a long drink, then set the bottle down again. He looked at Madeline. She was still trembling a little. He picked up his underwear and started pulling them on. "You better start getting dressed." He took another deep breath. "I have some... exercises for you to do at home, as part of your counseling, my child."

"Okay... what exercises, Daddy?" She reached for her bra and started putting it on.

"I want you to do them before our next counseling and penance session." He stood up and pulled his boxers up all the way, then sat down again and picked up his socks.

"Yes, Daddy." Madeline grabbed her panties and pulled up to her knees, then slid off the stage and pulled them up all the way, in the process wiping up Daddy's goop from her inner thighs. She reached for her blouse, then faced Daddy again.

"You lost concentration while I gave you these little tests this evening, and you had pleasure from them and weren't able to concentrate on your intent of teaching, correct?"

Madeline stopped buttoning her blouse, her head bowed. "I... I had orgasms, Daddy. I'm... I'm so sorry, and I... I did forget some of the time about the Jason learning part."

"I'll figure that in regarding your disciplining. What I want you to do before our next session is to give yourself a... well, a self-test. As soon as you're able to have some time with Jason, you are to do everything we did tonight. You are to suck his cock until he comes in your mouth. Then rest for a few minutes, then instruct him to lick and tongue your vagina, then if he's not hard again from that, do more oral on him to get hard again, then have normal sexual intercourse with him until he cums within you. Another brief rest period, then suck him hard if need be, then you are to have anal intercourse with him until he cums yet again in your bottom. During all of that you are to concentrate on Jason learning and his pleasure, not your own pleasure. You are to keep sight of what the point is in your learning sessions with him. Connect it all to his upcoming marriage. It should be a good learning experience for him too, not just a test for you, because there may be a day in the future when he's called upon to do all that in one lovemaking session with Bridget. Do you understand me?"

Madeline felt like grinning but she didn't think Daddy would want to see a smile on her face. In a way she felt a large weight removed from her shoulders. What she had been doing with Jason had been good and right! A holy man had told her that a bunch of times the past hour or so! She needn't feel guilty about it, just guilty if she enjoyed it. Wait. Did he really say she couldn't enjoy it? He just said she couldn't lose sight of the important reason and goal of why she was having learning sessions with Jason, that was the main point, not her pleasure. She decided not to ask Daddy to clarify it. Maybe he would next counseling session. She buttoned her blouse up and grabbed her skirt. She wasn't ever going to wear panty hose again. She made a mental note to tell Bridget to stop wearing them too. Madeline didn't want Bridget's womaness to be getting over heated and making her have any errant thoughts about Jason's stiffie or something.

Anton got his pants on. "We will also discuss your marital needs, because..." He took a breath and formed his thoughts. "... because I'm not only the disciplinarian and confessional counselor, I'm also the Head Pre-Caana, and Post-Caana counselor for the dio... for the bishop. I think we also need to discuss the other person in this situation with Jason who you seemed to have forgotten regarding marital education."

Madeline was wondering what pre-Caana and post-Caana meant. "Um... who, Daddy?"

"Why Bridget of course. Jason is gaining from your educational efforts with him, but what about Bridget?"

"I... I... um... well... yes, Bridget."

"Don't think or worry about that now. We'll discuss it next session if we have the time."

"Um... okay, Daddy." Madeline saw Daddy was hurrying to get dressed, so she did too. She got everything on and situated. She wanted to go to the ladies room and freshen up before the drive home. She heard Daddy fasten the last snap on his Nehru dress. She was about to ask him were the restrooms were, when he spoke first.

"I'm sorry to rush you out like this, but... I do have other priestly duties I must attend to. Let's not disturb the parishioners up at Mass by going out the front door. There's a side door here." He took her hand and led her to the door. "Now, remember your home exercises. "Oh... wait here." He hurried back to the chair and got a little note pad from the inside pocket of his coat and a pen. He wrote his cell number on it. He hurried back to Madeline. "Here's my cell number. After you've done the home exercise test, exercise homework, call me, tell me you've completed it, and we'll set up a time for your next counseling session. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy." She could feel his goop still running out of her cunt. He had so much!

Anton put his hands on top of her head. He smiled for a moment when she bowed it slightly. "Bless you my child, now go forth and sin no more." He removed his hands and opened the door. "Drive safely home, Madeline, and call me after you've done your homework exercises."

"Yes, Daddy. I'll do that as soon as possible. Um... Goodnight, Daddy."

"Goodnight, my child."

Madeline stepped into the exterior stairwell. Daddy closed the door behind her. Even though a bit tipsy, she didn't have much Dutch courage as she went up the exterior stairs. She had driven into the city because she didn't want to chance the Catholic Church in their town, someone she knew might have seen her going in or coming out. She rarely drove into the city, and never ventured into neighborhoods like this, all these different races, the rusting cars, the noise. Luckily her car was just down the block. She wished Daddy was with her. Her legs still felt weak and rubbery from her orgasms, but she took the steps faster.

Anton locked the door behind her. He hurriedly unsnapped the cassock, took it off and folded it neatly. He pulled on his leather sports coat, then walked to the other end of the hall and turned off the sconce lights. He went up the stairs quietly. Mass was just ending. He waited in the vestibule until people started coming out. He stepped into the flow of people and got outside. Down the block he saw a woman, probably Madeline, get into a car and drive away.

He grinned as he headed to his own beat up vehicle. He figured a stop at his favorite bar was in order. A little celebration about his incredible good luck today. He unlocked his car, tossed the cassock onto the back seat, then got in. He looked around, then pulled open the zipper under the front padding of the seat. He shoved the rubber banded cash into the pocket, then pulled the zipper closed. No one would look there even if they broke into the car, and no one would boost the damn car. It was a piece of shit. The money'd be safe while he had a few celebratory cocktails. He started the engine. He grinned again. Madeline was one very hot, slutty, dumb and submissive bitch, but that was the way he liked his women. He pulled away from the curb.

*

Madeline had waited until Jim went to bed, then to be extra safe she used the hall bathroom, not the master bath, although Jim never entered the bathroom when she was using the facilities. She had done a quick wash up when she got home, but spunk had been leaking out of her tender pussy all evening. She had gone to the bathroom five times in three hours. Jim finally asked her if she had a stomachache. She said she did, a little one, maybe it was from the Chinese food she had with the ladies. He made some stupid crack about how Americans should only eat American food, not some Asiatic crap, pointing out that you never knew what they put in that stuff, that it could even be alley cat, which he had heard somewhere was a delicacy in China. Madeline was surprised he didn't mention the recent milk and baby formula scandals in China.

She had just finished a long, hot shower. She had toweled off and was now looking over her shoulder in the full length mirror that was on the back of the bathroom door. Her butt cheeks were still pink. She could even see the imprint of Daddy's hand on her right bun. She tried to cover it with her own hand but it was too large. Her pussy and anus clenched. It had been nothing less than a glorious experience, in a way even a religious experience. She knew she wouldn't have to worry if her bottom was bruised. She could do cartwheels naked and Jim wouldn't move his eyes from the TV, although he might tell her to get out of the way and act her age. She wondered if he had ever really even looked at her bottom.

Daddy had told her to call him after she had done her "homework exercises" with Jason. She could probably do that on Wednesday. Jim would be at work, Bridget had classes all day, and Jason only had one early morning class. He could come over then. He and Bridget always tried to work out their schedules every semester to be the same, but it never seemed to work out that way for the two young lovebirds. Madeline hoped any bruising on her bottom would be gone before then, but if it wasn't, she'd just make up some story to tell Jason. She'd tell him she slipped on the stairs and bounced down on her butt to the first floor. She had the excuse already! Perfect!

She felt the urge to poop again. She'd been having that sensation on and off since she left the church. It was odd because she usually did that business in the morning, and she had barely eaten a thing today. Yes, she felt a little urge. She walked over to the toilet and sat down. She didn't know that if someone saw her right now, they'd think she was sitting very primly on the john. Her back straight, her knees together, her palms flat and neatly placed on her thighs a couple inches above her knees, her lower legs though were splayed out to the sides, looking incongruent with the rest of her pose.

Yes, it did seem as if she needed a bowel movement, like there was a little hard pooh in there that needed to come out. She closed her eyes. When she was pregnant with her first beautiful baby daughter, Marissa, her obstetrician had told her that many pregnant women usually got hemorrhoids. He thought that was due to them rushing and pushing their bowel movements. Since then Madeline never pushed. She just let her sphincter or whatever muscles down there that did the natural pushing, do their work. Yes, yes... there was some little poopy there. She could feel it very close to her tender anus. Her pussy clenched thinking of the next session with Daddy. She'd have more than his fingers in her bottom, she was sure of that. There... there it was coming out.

Plop-doink!

Madeline's eyes instantly opened. What was that? She spread her thighs and looked down between them into the bowl. Her eyes popped wide. She whispered emphatically, "Oh my goodness!"

*

Anton still had a small, half drunk smile on his face as he entered his little apartment. He closed the door, shoved his loafers off, then walked into the small living room. He tossed the bag from the Adult novelty store on the coffee table then sat down on the couch. Stopping to pick up some toys had been a good idea. He stretched and then scrunched down, laying his head on the back of the couch. He closed his eyes and his little smile grew as he again thought about the future possibilities with Madeline... and Bridget. The young chick would be a challenge, but he liked challenges.

A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers