Mrs. Johnson's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers

"Our Fathers, Dr. Phil? What ar..."

Phil interrupted, his voice still stern, "I meant the Lord's Prayer. You... you should say those now and... and think about... about being good and... and letting Jason and Bridget figure things out for themselves. You do know the Lord's prayer, don't you?"

"Oh... the Lord's Prayer. Yes, of course I know it. But... Dr. Phil, are you sure I shouldn't have any physical punishment. And... and are you really sure that giving lessons to Jason is wrong? I mean if my intent was to tea..."

Phil interrupted, his voice still sharp edged, "Yes... yes, I'm sure."

"But, Dr. Phil, if my intent was to teach, to make Jason's life and my daughter's life and marriage happier, wouldn't it..."

Phil broke in again while wiping the sweat from his forehead. He unthinkingly blurted, "Listen... I'll look into it, and if I'm wrong, I'll let you know. You must stop... teaching Jason anything, and... and you should not even touch him in any manner."

Madeline's eyebrows rose. It sounded like Dr. Phil was really mad at her.

"Now, say an act of contri..." He shut his eyes and shook his head. He had forgotten she wasn't even Catholic. "Just... just say you're sorry to God silently, think about that for a full minute, and then... then kneel in a pew and say those Our Fa... those Lord's Prayers, and... and do as I said, think about being good, and stop all lessons and sexual contact with Jason. If you are still tempted in the future regarding that contact, you should seek additional counseling immediately."

His palm wiped the sweat from his face again. He had to get out of the box. He made the sign of the cross blessing her as he mumbled the prescribed words, then quickly switched off the lights, shoved the door open, stepped out of the confessional and hurried towards front of the church. He needed a breath of air. The side door at the front was the quickest way outside and to the rectory. His cock was still throbbing. He knew he'd have a hard-on until he was able to get to sleep tonight, if he could get to sleep!

She had heard Dr. Phil run out of the confessing closet. She got up wondering if he was angry with her, then it dawned on her. He probably had to pee really badly. He had been cooped up in the closet for a long time. She exited the small space and knelt in a pew. She wondered why Catholics were so big on kneeling. She again thought of the times she knelt to take Jason's young cock into her mouth. Whoops. Dr. Phil had told her not to think about that. She started to silently recite the Lord's Prayer. She hoped Dr. Phil hadn't meant to say it aloud.

Anton was looking at the woman through the peephole in the wall the priests sometimes used to check how many people were in church for Mass, or if bridal parties were getting ready to march in. He kept his eye to it as he closed the last few snaps on the black cassock. He grinned again. There had been a year or so as a boy serving Mass, when it crossed his mind to be a priest when he grew up. He'd get a taste of it now.

He watched the blond through the spyhole lens for another couple minutes. He figured he'd have to have spoken to Fr. Phil for at least that long. He picked up his black leather sports coat, laying it over his forearm, figuring a priest would carry it that way. He checked the convenient snaps on the flap of a side pocket where he had put all the cash. He cleared his throat and walked out into the sanctuary, genuflected towards the Tabernacle, then turned around as if looking for someone. His eyes settled on the woman. He started walking towards her at a normal pace.

Madeline saw the black priest. It didn't strike her as odd that there'd be an African-American Father Pastor in the church, considering the neighborhood, nor was it odd that there was more than one reverend-pastor-father associated with the church. She had heard that from someone, how a lot of big Catholic churches had more than one minister serving it. As he came closer she noted that he was quite handsome. She wondered what it was like in bed with a black guy, of course not this one, not a pastor father! When she was a teenager, she had heard the rumors, ol' wives tales about black men having really big stiffies.

Anton walked up to the woman. He realized she was hotter than he thought, very pretty face. He wondered what Bridget looked like. "Hello, I'm Father... Father Jake." He offered her his hand. It was the first name that popped into his mind, probably because it was close to 'Jason.'

Madeline wondered why he was introducing himself. She wasn't sure she should stand up or keep kneeling. For a moment she again thought of kneeling in front of Jason, but the image of Jason suddenly changed to the black pastor-father-reverend in front of her. "Um... hello." She reached for his hand and started to stand. Glad she remembered not to say her name.

He took her hand. "Oh... don't stand. You're fine like that." His cock started throbbing.

Madeline went back to her knees.

"Were you Fr. Phil's last penitent?"

"His... um... I... I was the last one in the confessing closet."

"Oh... good. I saw him as he hurried to the rectory, I think he had a bad stomachache. He said he wished he had more time with you, that you might need a bit more... counseling, and that I might be the best counselor for you. I'm the newly appointed diocesan disciplinarian."

"The... the dio... what?"

"I'm the disciplinarian for the churches in this area appointed recently by the Bishop. The Bishop is thinking about reintroducing some of the older traditions of the church. Mainly I'll be administering penances to penitents that... well, deserve special penances."

"Dr. Phil didn't tell you what I..." Madeline blinked. "Oh my goodness... I was calling him Doctor Phil, not Father Phil."

"Oh, don't worry about that. I'm sure he's been called worse things." Anton grinned.

He sat in the pew in front of her, twisting his torso so he could look directly at her. "Of course he didn't mention anything you told him, anything you confessed to him. He just said he thought some additional counseling might be beneficial to you, that maybe he had been rushed in what he assigned as your penance, because of his stomachache. He said nothing more than that. I'm sure he thought that I might be able to give you additional help, because when the Bishop blessed me at the ceremony of investiture as the Disciplinarian for the diocese, that blessing gave me additional abilities of insight if not quite miraculous powers during laying of hands, I can, not read someone's mind, but it's more of... being able to sense what's in someone heart, someone's soul, and then I will be able to give the penitent a... a suitable penance or some might say punishment and... and any special guidance and counseling for them in the future. Do you understand?"

Madeline's pussy was clenching. His low voice sounded so masculine, so masculine and commanding, yet so warm too. "I-I... um... I think so."

"Just by the light touch of your hand in mine a moment ago, I... I sensed you thought your penance wasn't suitable, and... and that you weren't in agreement with Fr. Phil's counseling."

Madeline's eyes grew large. "How... how did y..." She stopped talking. He had just told her how he could know. "I... umm... well, yes, Father Jake."

"Would you like my counseling? Would you want me to do a laying of hands on you?"

Madeline blinked. "Laying your hands... where?"

"The traditional confessional blessing. You will kneel and I will place my hands on your head, for as long as it takes for me to... to sense what's troubling you, to sense your sins, to get an idea of what penance, what... punishment, and what counseling you need, my child."

The sound of his voice almost made her feel like a child, like it was her father talking to her, except his low voice was exciting her in ways her father's voice never did, ironically Father Jake was younger than her. "I... I... well, yes, I think I could use a little more counseling." She knew he'd know what she thought she deserved, if it was really true he had some sort of special power bestowed by his bishop.

"All right." He turned his face towards the altar. "We will do it at the first step at the communion area. Follow me." Anton stood up and started down the side aisle towards the sanctuary. A grin formed on his mouth again. It disappeared when he reached the step at the sanctuary. He walked over to the pulpit and draped his leather coat over it, then went to the woman waiting at the edge of the sanctuary. "Kneel on the step."

Madeline was a little nervous. Who knew what else he'd see in her heart and soul? She settled down on her knees again. It was cold marble. It was uncomfortable but she thought that might be part of her new penance. She closed her eyes when she felt his large warm hands on top of her head.

He mumbled some bits of Latin he recalled from his altar boy days. He had served a special "old Mass" once, had to memorize a lot of Latin phonetically in two days. He murmured, "Ad deum qui letificat, unven tutem meum, et cum spiri tu tuo, domini... domini dominus vobiscum."

Madeline opened her eyes. She thought about satanic cults when she didn't understand anything Fr. Jake was mumbling. She blinked. Maybe the ol' wives' tales were true. She wasn't sure but it looked like there was a big bulge in the Nehru dress the father was wearing.

"You... you believed you should have been given a punishment, a corporal punishment for your sins."

Madeline blinked a couple times. "Yes... yes I did." He did have special powers!

"At least a... a harsh spanking, maybe... maybe something even more severe."

Madeline felt breathless for a moment. "Y-yes, that's... that's right."

"Your sins were sins of the... of the fle... no... no, not sins of the flesh. They were sins regarding motherhoo.... no... wait." He stayed silent for a few moments. "Your mortal sins were of disregarding your good motherly intentions, and... and taking pleasure in what you did, losing sight of your original intent of... of insuring the happiness of... of Jason and Bridget in their future marriage."

Madeline started panting. She was in the presence of a very holy man! She had no doubt about that. He even knew Jason's and Bridget's names! "I... yes... yes... that's what I was trying to make Dr. Phil understand!"

"The sin was not what you physically did, but losing sight of the original purpose of your actions, of teaching a young man important things, and by doing so, you also committed grievous sins of arrogance, of self-importance, of putting your desires and your carnal pleasure ahead of your good motherly concerns."

"Yes! Yes! That's it exactly!"

He lowered his hands to his sides, then closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths as if recovering from a physically and psychologically demanding experience. His eyes blinked open. He placed his right hand on her head again. "I think you need to be punished for your transgressions, sinful corporeal pleasure should be counteracted with corporeal pain. I also think you do need extra counseling, my child. Do you want me to erase your sins by me administering a severe corporeal penance on you? And then counsel you, help you figure out a way for you to conquer your demons, so you are able to stay focused on your parental duties, in order to continue your important instructional guidance of Jason in the ways of pleasuring your daughter Bridget after they are bound together in holy matrimony?"

"Yes. Yes, please, Father Jake. That's.. that's exactly what I need and want to do. I don't want to stop... I mean... it is so important to continue Jason's education, for both him and my daughter."

"All right, my child. I will do all that for you. Since returning to the traditional ways has just begun a trial period, we will have to make due without the traditional Room of Discipline. Those will be coming soon to all the churches. So... let us adjourn to the church hall, which is really the basement here." He pointed to the entry doors. "The stairs to the basement hall are off the vestibule. But... for the moment, stay kneeling, child. And... and think of what you so sinfully enjoyed doing with Jason, instead of being concerned about his education. I need to go to the sacristy to get some things."

"Yes, Father Jake." She took a last look at his bulge, then bowed her head as she held her hands together in front of her and thought of the sinful pleasure she had with Jason. Her first thought was how much she had enjoyed his tongue and then his stiffie in her bottom. Her pussy and anus clenched. That was very bad to like that so much, although, she really needed to prepare Jason for how Bridget might respond, didn't she? That's why she had shouted dirty words and humped back into Jason so much. That sort of made sense from an educational standpoint, didn't it? She blinked. What was it Father Jake wanted her to think about? About her pleasure or not having pleasure?

Anton quickly walked into the sacristy. He opened a cabinet, then felt behind the upper face rail. He grinned and pulled out a key. He unlocked another larger cabinet. He grabbed two bottles of Mass wine, locked the cabinet and returned the key to the smaller cabinet. The wine had a little less kick than normal wine, but beggars and choosers and all that.

He walked out. The white slut was still on her knees looking solemn. He almost laughed. He picked up his sports coat from the lectern. "All right, my child, let's go downstairs. You walk ahead of me." He could see even in the conservative tweed skirt and waist length tweed jacket, she had a very hot bod, and a booty that was almost as good as any sister's. From what he could tell she had a nice rack too. He gave his throbbing cock a quick squeeze. This really was his lucky day!

In the vestibule he pointed to the stairwell. He switched on the stairwell light and held the door for her. Her low heeled conservative pumps clicked on the worn concrete stairs, the sound echoing off the brick walls. In the basement, he flipped off the stairwell light. There was a dim security light on in the foyer area that had a cloakroom and the restrooms. He led the way to a set of four doors. He held his breath when he reached for the door handle to the church hall area. It wasn't locked which surprised him. His lucky day! He flipped a light switch and the sconce lighting along both walls came on. It was just as he remembered. The stage at the far end, folding chairs and tables leaning stacked against the wall and some set up around the large room. The kitchen area had the sectional panel down over the serving bay and the kitchen door was closed.

"To the stage, my child. I'll be right with you." He hurried to the kitchen, again held his breath as he checked the kitchen door. It opened. He exhaled. He pulled open drawers until he found the cork screw. He grinned as he started to open both bottles. It really was his lucky day!

Madeline was both feeling very scared and very excited. She had never been alone with a black man, a very handsome black man no less, but of course that didn't matter because he was a man of the cloth, even if he was a Catholic minister. She was still breathless about his almost miraculous powers. And from what he said already, she had sinned, but not the way Dr. Phil had said. She was right, what she was doing for Jason, Jason and Bridget was good. Just like she thought all along!

She reached the stage. It was about table height from the floor. She turned around. Fr. Jake was pulling over a metal folding chair towards her and holding the two bottles of what looked like wine. He didn't sit down but stepped closer. He leaned around her and put the bottles on the stage, then he put his leather sport coat over the back of the folding chair. He stepped closer to her, facing her. She smelled a subtle fragrance like a skin moisturizer or hand lotion.

"I need to lay my hands again, my child. Kneel down."

Madeline knelt in front of the reverend. Her heartbeat quickened when he stepped closer and placed his hands on her head. She was staring directly at the bulge in the black Indian dress, or whatever it was called. She wondered what that bulge looked like. She quickly shut her eyes and tried to think of something else. She didn't want Fr. Jake to know she was wondering what his stiffie looked like. Then she started wondering if a black stiffie would taste different than a white stiffie, and if the hot cream would too. Her hands curled into fists and she dug her fingernails into her palms trying to stop herself from thinking about anything.

"Do you accept me as your disciplinarian, my child? If you do, that means you will do everything I say, that you will obey me in all that I order you to do until your penance is completed or you will chance the loss of your soul to eternal damnation. Do you accept me as your disciplinarian?"

"Yes."

Anton growled, "Yes, Father Jake."

Madeline pussy clenched just from the sound of his voice. "Yes, Father Jake." He was so manly, so masculine. She felt a tingle between her legs. It made her clench her pussy even tighter. The tingle turned into a shiver.

"Tell me your name, child."

"Madeline. Madeline Johnson."

"I will be asking you questions during your disciplining and you will have to answer honestly. Will you promise to do that?"

"Yes, of course, Father Jake."

He removed his hands. "Stand up, Madeline."

Madeline took a last look at the bulge, then got to her feet.

"Get the two bottles, give them to me."

Madeline turned around, picked up the bottles and gave them to the reverend.

Anton raised the bottles to the ceiling looking up at them, mumbled some nonsense Latin again, then lowered them. "This is sacred wine now, part of the traditional disciplining process. As... as water washes your hands, this wine will help wash your soul clean." He handed a bottle to her. "Take a big drink of it."

He sat on the folding chair and without thinking started to raise his leg to get his ankle on the other knee but the cassock stopped him. He took a slug of wine from his bottle. "It's traditional to administer corporal penances with the penitent naked before the Almighty and her disciplinarian, the same as he or she came into the world, so... take your jacket off now, Madeline." He took another drink of wine and watched her. She set her bottle on the stage and took the waist length jacket off. Both his eyes and his cock took notice of her big tits under the white blouse. "Take another drink of the cleansing wine, then remove your shoes."

Madeline could feel herself getting moist between her legs. She wondered if that was a sin, to get excited about disrobing in front of a holy man. She took a drink and slipped off her shoes simultaneously.

"Now your skirt, then another drink of holy wine."

"Yes, Father Jake."

She looked at Father Jake's eyes, so dark and intense. She glanced at his lap as she pulled the zipper down on her skirt. That bulge looked bigger. She debated for a moment whether to raise the skirt up and over her head or lower it and step out of it. It would muss her hair going up. She lowered it, and set it neatly on top of her coat on the stage. She drank a big gulp of wine, then set the bottle down. She kept getting more excited and more scared. Yet she needed to wash her soul clean of sin. She had been feeling so guilty about enjoying the learning sessions with Jason so much. She had to think of Bridget more. Those were the reasons she was undressing for this holy man. She took another drink of wine.

A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers