Mrs. Johnson's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers

"Lose those pantyhose."

She suddenly felt a very self-conscious, fully realizing she really was going to be naked in front of a handsome black man. She didn't turn around to face him while she pushed and wiggled out of her panty hose. She got them past her feet and put them on top of the growing pile of her clothes. She drank another gulp of wine, then turned around to face him.

"I... I think your penance will require more than one session, Madeline. From now on... you should wear either those stockings that have elastic on the tops, or a garter belt with stockings, or none at all. There's scientific research that has been done that indicated panty hose heat up women's vaginas too much, which causes their minds to wander into sexual desires, which especially for you wouldn't be good." Anton hated pantyhose.

"Yes, Father Jake." More than one session?! She guessed she had been really bad.

"Now... your blouse... do it slowly, I want you to think about how you should be more concerned with Jason's instruction than your pleasure."

"Yes, Father Jake."

"Did you like Jason sucking your nipples, Madeline?"

"Um... well, yes, Father Jake." Her pussy clenched again.

"Did you like it, did you get hot when he shot his load all over your breasts, did it excite you feeling his hot spunk spattering against your flesh?"

Madeline's breathing quickened for a few moments. He had really read her mind! "Yes, Father Jake."

"From now on tonight, just call me Father."

"Yes, Father J... um... Father." She took her blouse off, glad she was wearing her white, pretty, lacy uplift hooter holder.

Anton was sure his prick was leaking semen. She had really nice tits. Hell, every part of her was hot meat. He took a slug of wine and watched Madeline do the same. "Now, the bra and panties, my child."

Madeline pussy clenched and her stomach knotted. She had only been naked with two men, Jim and Jason. She reached behind herself and her head dipped slightly. Her eyes focused on the bulge in Father's lap. It looked huge. She opened her bra clasp and let the brassiere fall down her arms. She caught it in her right hand, twisted slightly and tossed it onto the pile. Father Jake squirmed in his chair. She slowly lowered her little panties. Her heart nearly stopped when she saw the wet spot in the front gusset. She hoped he didn't notice.

"Give me those. Are they wet?"

"Um-um... I-I... maybe."

Anton growled, "Father?"

"Oh... um... Father, yes, Father, they're... um... damp." She handed him the little white panties. For a moment she again felt like she was with her real father and he just caught her doing something naughty. Her heart nearly stopped again when the reverend thumbed the wet spot then brought the little garment near his nose. He inhaled.

"You have gotten excited undressing in front of me." He tossed the panties to the stage.

Madeline wasn't sure it was a question. She bowed her head. "Yes, Father. I... I couldn't help it."

"You like undressing in front of a man, it excites you knowing he will get excited at the sight of your body, don't you?"

"I... I don't know, Father... I... I never thought about it."

"This first session with me, Madeline, and I say first because it's becoming very apparent that you're going to need much more than one session with me, will be in segments, there will be disciplining, counseling, and... and helpful instruction, do you understand, my child?"

"Um... well, uh... yes, Father." She wondered what he meant by the instructional part. She suddenly felt warm, a little buzz in her head. It had to be the wine. She had drunk a lot really fast.

"Put your shoes on, then turn around."

"Yes, Father." Madeline leaned down and put her low heeled pumps on again. She faced the stage. She could almost feel Father's eyes on her bottom. It made her clench her pussy and anus.

"Next session, you should wear higher heels, spiked heels, three inches high at least, so your bottom is higher for disciplining."

"Yes, Father."

"Now, more wine, drink a lot because we are about to start your penitential cleansing disciplining." Anton drank more too, his eyes never leaving her firm looking apple ass. He'd find out how firm in a few moments. He felt the alcohol begin to run in his blood. "That's enough. Put the bottle down." He set his to the floor. "Now, put your legs together, bend forward and put your elbows on the edge of the stage.

Madeline shuffled back a little, then bent forward as instructed. Her pussy clenched again realizing Father could see her cunnie in her pose. It seemed again she could actually feel his eyes on her. It sent a shivering thrill through her.

Anton gazed at her cunt. The lips had parted. They were glistening. The bitch was already turned on. He stood up and stepped next to her. He ran his large hand up from her lower back up to her shoulders. "Fold your arms on the stage floor and put your head down on them." He watched her spine dip and saw her ass pout out even more. His cock was definitely throbbing. He ran his hand down her spine, then around the curve of one cheek of her bottom. He gave it a little squeeze. The slut had to be pushin' 40 if her daughter was 20. She looked a younger than that. He was surprised how firm her booty was. It tightened more when he squeeze a little harder.

"Mmmh," Madeline murmured as her pussy and anus clenched yet again. She felt his hot hand slide to her other bun, squeeze again as if testing it. Once more it made her pussy shiver. "Mmm." His hand disappeared. SMAT! "OW!" Madeline's body lurched forward. Her right cheek was burning with shivering pins and needles dancing on her skin.

"Did that hurt, Madeline?" Anton ran his hand around her asscheeks, feeling them, caressing them.

Madeline's breathing had quickened. "Yes... yes, Father."

"Did you deserve it, child?"

"Yes... yes, Father."

"I think you find this a little exciting, don't you, Madeline?"

She blinked. She thought it might be a trick question. Maybe he was still somehow reading her mind. "I.. um... I... I thi.." SMAT! "OH!" SMACK! "AH!" SMAT! "AH!" He was alternating the spanks from one bun to the other. Now her entire bottom was on fire.

"Answer me!"

"Yes! Yes, Father!"

He caressed her buns again. "I want you to be quiet, and accept your punishment in silence."

"Yes, Fath..." SMACK!... SMACK!... SMAT!... SMACK! Madeline's body lurched with each stinging slap on her bottom. She didn't shout, but each time Father's hand slapped down hard, she couldn't stop herself from murmuring a groan, "Urh... uh... ooh... mmh." SMACK!... SMAT!... SMACK!... SMAT!... SMACK!... SMAT!

She felt his hand caressing her burning flesh again. She was panting and gasping her breaths. This wasn't like the light spanks Jason had given her. This was a man, a real man spanking her. She knew her pussy was soaking wet, but she knew the spanking was only part of the reason. What was really exciting her was that she knew she was in his total control. If she ran for the door he'd catch her before she could escape and finish her penance.

She could also feel his total concentration on her and that was thrilling her so much. This wasn't like being with Jason, guiding him telling him what to do; and definitely not like being with Jim. Her husband would never have the energy to spank her, or take the time to counsel her. She did what he said at home, not because he was making demands, it was more like he was whining like a spoiled little boy wanting his way and it was just easier to do as he said. She could feel Father Jake's masculine aura surrounding her and that was also making her tingle and get wetter. And he seemed to know her so well, what she exactly needed, well, he had read her soul, probably her mind too. She was also a little excited about him being a black man.

And oh... his hand felt so good right now. Madeline started hoping, almost praying that his hand would slide down a little too far and his fingers would rub up her wet slit all the way up and over her throbbing clit, once, just once! When she felt his hand sliding down again, she raised up on tippy toes hoping that would make his fingers reach lower. It didn't! She lowered her heels, and then felt a line of pussy juice start slowly running down her inner thigh. His hand stroked down again and once more she rose up on tippy toes.

Anton was enjoying looking at his handiwork. He liked white bitches' asses getting so red from a few love taps. Harder to see that on a sister's booty. He liked how she was squirming those hot cheeks too. "What's another word for 'Father,' Madeline?"

"Ahhh... I..." Her mind was reeling with erotic images as she tried to think of how to get his fingers down to her tingling cunt. She tried to focus on the question. "Umm... is it... a... pastor?" SMACK! "Ugh." SMACK! SMAT! SMACK!

Anton gripped her right bun harshly, as his other hand reached under Madeline and gripped her somewhat firm, large breast. "Don't be stupid, for father, what's another word that means father?"

"Um... um... ahh... d-daddy?"

"Good girl." He fondled both her ass and her breasts. "From now on, Madeline, during your discipline and counseling sessions, during them you will call me Daddy. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy." SMACK! "Urgh."

"Who's your daddy, baby?"

"You are, Daddy!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Madeline couldn't stop her moans, "Mmmmhhh... ohhhhrrr... Dahhhddy."

"I think we should give your naughty ass a little rest period, and do a bit of counseling and instruction. Your sins, Madeline, are that you allowed yourself to have your pleasure be the most important thing while you gave Jason lessons. Right?"

"Yes, Fa... Daddy." She gasped a few deeper breaths.

"Now, what did he do that gave you so much pleasure that you forgot the big picture, the good reason you were instructing Jason in the ways of lovemaking?"

Madeline bit her lower lip. She figured Daddy didn't want her to say 'everything.' She decided to start with something small. "When... when he felt my breasts, Daddy."

He reach around and under her with his right hand. Both his hands caressed and massaged her fairly firm big tits. "Like this, Madeline?"

Madeline closed her eyes. His hands felt good. "Mmm... yes, Daddy."

"Did he twist and tug your nipples like this?"

"Mmmh... yes, Daddy." Madeline's breathing picked up tempo.

"How 'bout like this, baby?" He squeezed her nipples viciously then twisted and pulled them much more harshly than a moment ago.

Madeline started panting. "Oh... oh... mmmh... not... he... he didn't do it... that hard." Her eyes shut tightly and her jaw clench, but so did her pussy and anus. It felt like the hot, sharp stinging pain was shooting into her boobies then zooming down to her cunt. She moaned, "Ooohhhh... mmmhhhh, Daddy."

He was surprised at her reaction. "You like this, baby? You like your hot nipples disciplined.

"Yes... oh yes, Daddy."

He had to touch the bitch's cunt. "I better check to make sure you're not lying to your daddy, baby." He released her right boob, and slid his hand to her back then down over her hot booty to her cunt. His eyes grew large. "Damn, baby, you're soakin' wet."

"I... I'm sorry, Daddy. I... I can't help it with you."

"You don't have to worry about me, baby, you have to control yourself when you're teachin' Jason. Now... imagine it's Jason doin' what I'm doin' to you. And... and don't get excited." His hand went back to her tit. Both hands began massaging her fleshy orbs again. "Are you still gettin' excited, Madeline?"

"I... I'm trying not to, Daddy."

He was dragging this on too long. His cock needed relief. "We better move on then. Now, did you like sucking his cock, did that get your naughty cunt all wet, huh, child?"

"Yes... yes, Daddy. Jim... he won't let me and... and..." SMACK! "Ow!"

"I didn't ask about Jim."

"Yes... yes. I had these scary, sinful dreams tha... um... I mean... yes, I loved sucking Jason's stiffie, Daddy."

"We have to get you to pay attention to your goal of making him good in bed for Bridget, have you thinking about that and not your pleasure, if anything, think about Jason's pleasure so he will know how good it will be with Bridget. Right, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy."

He let go of her tits. He grabbed his jacket and put it on the floor. He was a considerate guy. He also didn't want her complaining about her knees hurting or skinning them up. Hiding her ass from her old man was going to be difficult enough. "Kneel down facing me."

"Yes, Daddy." She did as instructed. She wondered what was in the stuffed pocket of the jacket. She also wondered what the bulge looked like under the India Nehru dress. Her pussy and anus clenched yet again.

"Being the Diocesan Disciplinarian, the Bishop has given me a special dispensation regarding my vow of celibacy, which means when special cases of disciplining and counseling come up, I can do what is necessary with my body in order to discipline or counsel the penitent to wash their sins away and to help them do good. It's obvious to me that your disciplining requires more than the usual, considering all the circumstances. I have to teach you how to perform your good work of instructing Jason in the ways of making love, but not to lose sight of that intended goal, not to think more of yourself and your own pleasure when instructing the boy. So... I will let you use my penis to practice concentrating on not taking too much pleasure in knowing how excited you make a man, how good it is to suck a man's big cock, how much pleasure that gives you, yet concentrate on how it's good that you want to give pleasure to the man. Do you understand, my child?"

Madeline licked her lips. All she wanted to do was see that bulge in person and get it in her mouth. "Um... yes, Daddy." This counseling was going to be a lot more fun than she first thought upstairs.

"Now, start unsnapping my cassock from the bottom, while I do from the top."

"Yes, Daddy." Madeline leaned forward and started opening the snaps. She did it faster and faster up to his waist and Fr. Jake opened the one above it. Madeline's breathing tempo increased slightly.

"Take my shoes and socks off." He waited for her to comply. "Now, open my pants, and take those off."

Madeline hurried to do as Daddy said. She reached into the black dress, opened the belt, and the button, then pulled the zipper down on the black pleated pants. She saw he had on black undies but didn't look at the bulge, wanting to get the pants taken care of as fast as possible. When they were past his feet, he took the pants and lay them over the back of the chair, the Indian dress closed as he twisted to do it. He face forward again, the dress had closed loosely.

"Now... take off my boxers, and see what you've caused, baby." He pulled open the cassock.

Her eyes popped wide when she saw the big, thick, and long bulge angling up to the gray waistband of the black boxers. His underwear weren't true boxers. They were tight like briefs but had short legs a few inches down his muscular thighs. She licked her lips then grabbed the waistband and yanked the underwear down to his thighs. The biggest, thickest, and longest cock she had ever seen sprang out, nearly vertical, pointing at the ceiling. Madeline's eyes grew larger and her jaw went slack for a few moments.

She blinked then swallowed, then hurriedly pulled the shorts down and past each foot. She couldn't wait to get the big thing into her mouth. Without thinking she grabbed it at its base wrapping her fingers and thumb around it. Her fingertips weren't even close to the tip of her thumb! Daddy was at least an inch longer than Jason, and probably two inches longer than Jim's cock, but it had been so many years since she had gotten a really good look at it, except for that one night she had thought about sucking it while he slept, she couldn't really remember how long Jim was. But the thickness was incredible! She lowered her bottom to her heels. Her hand angled the steel hard thick muscle towards her face. She licked her lips and then opened her mouth wide. Her face moved towards it, then she abruptly froze. She closed her mouth and with upturned eyes looked at Daddy. "Can I... may I suck your big cock, Daddy?"

Anton almost smiled. "Good girl, baby. It was a test. You should have asked and you did. And you asked in a very nice way. Yes, child. Go ahead and suck Daddy's big hard cock."

Madeline's mouth opened wide and her face moved forward instantly. She engulfed the big mushroom helmet and a portion of the thick rod. She started sucking rhythmically as her tongue danced, lapped, and swirled around the big head. Her hand started stroking up and down his throbbing staff, short strokes at first. She squeezed it sometimes, just to feel its density and strength. It made that slippery, clear pre-cum goo leak out the tip. His cock was magnificent!

"Urrrrrh.... yeah," Anton growled, "Suck that cock, baby.... suck it good." He cupped the back of her blond head with his hand, just holding it, not pulling or pushing it.

Madeline started bobbing her head. Her mouth had never been so full of cock before. She had to be extra careful not to grate him with her teeth, even her molars! She had made a holy man get hard! She had filled a holy man with carnal desires! Her self-esteem skyrocketed. She wished she could take the whole big thing all the down her throat. She desperately wanted to give him pleasure and she wanted to experience it, to feel it so big all the way in her mouth, but as she bobbed the head would lodge for a moment at the beginning of her throat and she was sure she would choke on it.

Oh gosh... she really had made a holy man get a stiffie! A huge, steel hard stiffie! Her pussy clenched at the thought. She felt another little line of her pussy dew start slowly running down her inner thigh. She started hoping, almost praying that Daddy would find it instructional to stick his big stiffie in her cunt. Her pussy and anus clenched yet again.

Anton looked down. The bitch wasn't doing a bad job. He really wanted to stuff it down her throat but he had to play this first time cool. He didn't want to scare her, and getting it down her throat wasn't that big a deal anyway. She was sucking it damn good. "That's it, baby, suck it, fuck it with your mouth. I bet that's what young Jason said to you."

"Ulmk... ulllk... mllfff." Madeline didn't want to removed the thick luscious thing from her mouth to respond, and anyway, she wasn't sure Daddy was asking her a question. Her bobbing slowed then she took it in again, testing to see if she could get at least part of the mushroom head into her throat. She felt it at the end of her tongue, then the head completely blocked the opening to her throat.

Anton closed his eyes and growled, "Arrrrhhhh... urrrrhh... yeah... yeahhh, baby."

Madeline tried to get more into her throat. "Illllk... ulllllkk... gulllk." She felt an urge to vomit and jerked her head back. The magnificent cock exited her mouth. She swallowed three times, sucked a few deep breaths, then got the big thing back in her mouth, laving it with her tongue, sucking it hard, then in rhythmic softer sucks, then bobbed her head. Her hand kept stroking him firmly through it all. Her other hand started working too, stroking his thigh, front, side and back, then fondling his large testicles.

Anton was breathing heavily. Yeah, this bitch was a very good little cocksucker. He knew they couldn't stay in the hall very long. He'd blow this whole thing if they got caught, yet he really wanted to shoot his load in her talented mouth, tell the bitch to eat it all. Yeah, he was tempted to pump his wad into her mouth, but he wanted to get his cock into all of her tonight and they couldn't stay down here much longer. He had liked the look of her cunt too. He liked licking pretty pussies now and then. It would be another "hook" into the slut too, make her want the next session even more. He could always yank his prick out of her cunt or ass and shove it into her mouth to cum too. He thought of her cunt and hot ass. He was like a kid in a candy store told he could have anything he wanted but only for five minutes! He thought about her pussy once more. It was a good lookin' cunt. He had to make up his mind soon, he was getting too close to shooting his load.

A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers