Mrs. Johnson's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers

He thought of a little trick he had discovered a few years ago. "Suck the head... suck it really hard." A crazy sister had done that once, sucked it like her life depended on it. It had felt good at first, then started hurting like hell. He had to push her head back, it had numbed his helmet. He had fucked her hard after that, the numbing had allowed him to go on and on and on. It had been one of the best fucks of his life. The bitch was really sucking hard. "Yeah... yeah like that." A minute later it was getting painful. "That's enough." She kept sucking just like that sister had. "That's enough, I said." She sucked harder. What's with these bitches?! "Enough!"

His hand finally pushed Madeline's head back and her sucking mouth left the big mushroom helmet. POP! She didn't let go of his beautiful cock. She huffed a few breaths, licked her lips then looked up with a pleading expression on her face. "Please, Daddy... let me finish. I wanna... feel you pump your goo. Please, let me suck you more... please, Daddy."

He was pissed for a moment. His dickhead was numb but the bitch had given him pain too. He told himself to cool down. He had to think of the con here, get the bitch wanting more and he'd still get his rocks off. "You liked Jason licking your pussy, didn't you?"

"I... um..." She looked at the cock throbbing in her hand, then up to Daddy. "Yes, I liked that a lot, Daddy."

"Let go of my cock, and sit on the edge of the stage. Hurry up."

Madeline frowned for a moment as she let go of his magnificent stiffie and stood up. She blinked and the frown turned into a smile as she went to the stage and his question sunk in. He was going to lick her cunt! She turned around, planted her palms on the edge of the stage, then pushed and did a little jump to get her bottom on the stage. She watched him taking the Nehru dress off. His cock was standing up nearly vertically. His legs were very muscular, and when the dress was off, she saw his arms were too, as well as his chest under the black T shirt. He stepped to the wall and got another folding chair. He brought it to the stage.

"Lay back, and put your feet on the edge of the stage."

Madeline almost had a feeling of possession, just from his deep, commanding voice. She lay back and raised her feet to the stage, to the sides so her thighs opened. She prayed he liked the sight of her wet cunt. The wood floor of the stage felt cold on her bottom and back but she wasn't concerned about that at all. She raised her head to look at him. He moved the chair closer, then he leaned over her a little and his hands gripped her waist. He pulled her towards him. Her bottom made little mousy squeaky sounds as it slid a number of inches on the stage floor. Her bottom was hanging over the edge a little so she had to fold and raise her legs up and back, her knees in the air near her shoulders.

"That's it, baby. Perfect." Anton moved the chair a little closer, sat down with his thighs spread, then his hands slid up the backs of Madeline's thighs, cupping the backs of her knees and pushing her legs back a little more. He stared down at the wet, pink slit. "You have a very lickable cunt, don't you, baby? I bet Jason just loves tongue fucking you, doesn't he?"

Madeline was a little surprised how dirty Daddy, not only a Catholic preacher, but a holy man, was speaking. She blinked and realized that was what she called it too, how she thought of it now too, as her cunt. When had she started calling it that instead of vagina or her nether region, or her womaness? She had switched it sometime recently but couldn't think exactly when.

"Answer me!"

"Umm... um... I... I think he does... yes, he likes licking my... my cunt a lot, Daddy."

"Now... concentrate on not liking this, Madeline, as if it was Jason licking you, concentrate on how you will be his teacher, not his little lust bunny. If you enjoy it, I'm afraid you'll have to be punished even more severely at our next session. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy." She almost smiled because she was still thinking of 'lust bunny.' She saw herself in a fuzzy pink rabbit costume, like bunny PJs with the feet, except there were holes cut in it at strategic spots so her cunt and bottom and boobs were exposed. The image vanished when Daddy's face descended and his tongue pushed right into her sopping channel. "Oh... oh my goodness... oh... Daddy!"

Anton pushed his tongue as far as he could into her. Jeezuz, she was like warm honey on satin but tight too. She tasted okay, actually didn't have much taste at all. He swirled and undulated his tongue within her for another half minute, then slid it out and up to her engorged clit. He rubbed it while his thick lips formed an "o" around it and he sucked it gently. Her hips churned more as she tried to push her drooling slit to his mouth.

"Ooooohh... ooooohh... Daddy... feels... oh-my-goodness... such a naughty... naughty cunt... mmmhhh." Maybe because she was trying not to like it, she loved it all the more. This wasn't like Jason's tongue, this tongue really knew what to do. She was already close to peaking. Her body started shaking and twitching. The tongue was rubbing hard now, like Daddy was almost trying to erase her little bud. "Ohhhhh... urrrhmmmm... ooh... oh-oh-ohmmm." She was getting close, oh so close! The wonderful tongue was like his cock, a little longer and thicker than Jason's. It seemed more muscular too. Yes, her cunnie was very bad because she was really enjoying this!

Her body shook harder as she got closer to her peak. She felt her pussy juice and his saliva drooling down over her little hole. His right hand slid down the back of her thigh, she reached up with her arm to hold her leg back for him. She felt his thumb swirling around her slippery hot anus. She felt her thrills skyrocket as the thumb slowly undulated into her bottom, then the wonderful tongue suddenly shifted and plunged into her shivering, tingling cunt. She peaked. "OH! OH DADDY!"

Madeline's body went into spasms, inside her cunt and outside too, she couldn't control any of her movements as her pussy and anus repeatedly contracted, her limbs shook and jerked, and her torso and hips kept twitching and shuddering. The tongue went back to her clit and somehow everything got even more intense. She had never had an orgasm like this with Jason! She had completely forgotten she wasn't supposed to be enjoying it.

Anton was gasping breaths as he turned his head and lay his profile on the slut's stomach. He pulled his thumb from her hot asshole and reached behind her knee again, then took a few more breaths before wiping his mouth and chin on the back of her other thigh. Man the bitch got wet! His balls couldn't have been bluer. He needed his cock in that wet cunt. Nothing fancy this "session," just fuck the hell out of her and get his rocks off. People would be coming to evening Mass. He couldn't chance someone coming down here for whatever reason. He needed a drink.

He stood up and slowly let Madeline's legs unfold and hang over the edge of the stage. Her body was still trembling in orgasmic delight. Almost every bitch told him he had a very talented tongue. "Sit up, and drink more holy wine." He took couple deep breaths. "Cleanse the sins on your soul." He stepped to the folding chair and picked up the wine bottle next to it. He took a gulp, swished it around his mouth, then swallowed. He turned to look at Madeline as he took another drink. He almost laughed as he got the image of a stripper who had inadvertently stepped off the stage and fell on her ass.

He set the bottle down. "Get in the first position, standing leaning down to the stage again, child."

Madeline swallowed more wine then lowered the bottle. Her breathing tempo was still faster than normal. "Yes, Daddy." She slid her bottom off the edge of the stage, stood, then turned around and bent forward, folding her arms on the edge of the stage and laying her head on her forearms. She knew her pussy lips were flared open and that Daddy could see her pink and very wet slit. She closed her eyes. His tongue had been glorious!

He took off his T shirt, tossed it on the back of the chair, then stepped behind the slutty housewife. For a moment he thought of his high school days on the football team, trying out for quarterback, stepping behind the center. He then remember the Michigan-Notre Dame game. He had a $100 on Michigan with two points. His palms cupped her buns and thoughts of sports vanished. He caressed those still red cheeks. He wanted to spank her again. He really enjoyed seeing her flinch and the shock wave travel into her flesh, even though her buns were incredibly firm for a bitch in her forties. Time. They didn't have time for everything. He put his hand on her lower back while his other grabbed his hard, throbbing cock. Madeline's spine curved downward, pouting her ass even more. He had to spread his feet apart more to get his cock into position. He wished the bitch had high spiked heels on. He directed the bulbous head to her drooling slit, stroking it up and down, over her clit too. She twitched when it moved over her pink pearl. "This feel good, child?"

Madeline swallowed. Her breathing had quickened. "Yes, Daddy."

"You teach the boy to do this?"

"No, Daddy. I-I didn't think of it."

"Bridget would like this, wouldn't she?"

"Yes... yes, I think she would." Madeline shut her eyes. In her mind she could see the beautiful, manly, black cock head separating her labia, her pussy lips widening yet also in a way, licking around the sides of the mushroom. A big tingle radiated from between her legs as the tip dallied at her clit, rubbing it side to side, then around and around. "Mmmmhh," she moaned softly.

"What would you say to Jason right now, remember, we're trying to train you to be a better mother and teacher, right? For his wedding night?"

"Yes... um... I'd... I'd tell him he was... would be making... Bridget very... um... excited if he did this t-to her, Daddy." Madeline raised up on tippy toes and her hips began to sway slightly. She really wanted that big, hard thing inside her.

"Excited? Excited how, baby?" His hand moved his prick, he nudged half the head into her warm, slippery channel.

"Mmmmhh." Madeline pushed back but Daddy went back too. "She'd... umm... umm... tell him to push... push it in... push it in, Daddy." Again she pouted her bottom backwards, and again Daddy shifted back too.

"Like this?" He pushed the head in and released his rod. Both his hands held her waist. "This much, baby?"

Even just at the opening, Madeline knew she had never been stretched so much. "More... she'd... she'd want more, all of it... y-yes, all of it." Her hips started churning.

"Would you tell Jason not to be shocked if she said it dirty? If she begged for it using dirty words?"

"Yes... yes... I-I'd tell him that."

"And what might she say, Madeline?"

"She'd say... say... fuck me... oh golly, fuck me please... fuck me with your big, beautiful cock... oh gosh..... yes... yes... yes, please fuck me... please... fuck me... fuck me, Da..." Instantly, Madeline felt her wet, drooling cunt stretched and filled with Daddy's big, beautiful cock, the head hit her cervix. It all hurt and felt incredibly wonderful at the same moment. Smat! His groin smacked against her bottom. "OH!"

Her body tried to lurched forward but Daddy's hands held her in place. She felt his groin grinding against her buns and his cock moving within, her channel gripping tight around his length and girth. "Oh... oh my goodness." She realized it wasn't just Daddy grinding, she was too. "Oh-my-goodness." One hand moved from her waist, sliding under her. A finger started diddling her clit. She shuddered with delight. "Oh-h-h-h... my-oh-my."

Anton slid his left hand from her waist up to her shoulder. He held her shoulder, then drew his cock back and started ramming it over and over again into the incredibly tight cunt. His groin repeatedly smacked into her pouting ass -- Smat-smat-smat-smat...

It took Madeline almost a minute to get timed with Daddy's forceful thrusts. She started shoving her bottom back to meet his plunges. She murmured after each thrust, "Oh-oh-oh-ooh-uh-ye-ye-yes-yes..."

Smat-smat-smat-smat-smat-smat-smat.

Anton shoved deep and stayed deep. His hips churned. His hands moved, palming and squeezing her large breasts swaying under her. His thumb and index finger gripped her nipples, pinching them harshly, pulling and twisting and tugging them.

Madeline felt hot pain shoot into her breasts then seemingly down between her legs. She exhaled her words, "Oh!... Ohmygosh!" She shoved and grinded harder back into Daddy.

Anton was gasping his breaths. "Reach under... and... and play with your clit."

"Yes... yes, Daddy." Madeline did as she was told, rubbing her pink pea almost as harshly was Daddy was playing with her nipples. Her eyes shut tightly. She had never had so much hot pleasure. Her body started shivering. She knew she was approaching another peak. Daddy's fingers twisted her nipples even harder for a few seconds. "Oh.... OH YES!" She was again at the edge of orgasmic oblivion.

Anton knew he better speed things up. They were running out of time. He was finding his leg's spread awkward and irritating. He released her nipples, grabbed her big tits hard, digging his fingertips into the pliant flesh for a few seconds, then let them go as he raised his torso vertically and grabbed her hips. He pulled back on his prick and rammed it deep again, then on the back stroke he pulled her up and moved his feet closer to each other making Madeline's feet leave the floor. He started pistoning his cock into the hot, tight cunt.

"Oh... oh my!" He was fucking her like she was a rag doll! She wasn't sure what to do with her legs for a moment, then she moved her legs back, sliding them up his still slightly angled legs and her inner thighs clamped on his thighs as she folded her calves up. He was fucking her so hard and so deep! Oh gosh! It was so wonderful! So hot! So incredible! She kept working her clit as her eyes closed tight imagining that beautiful dark brown cock plunging over and over again into her pink, tight, slippery channel. She had never been so full of cock! It didn't even hurt much when the tip happened to hit her cervix. That just made it even hotter. Her shivers turned into twitches and trembling. Her mind was reeling as she started babbling. "Oh... ohhhhh... ye... yes... hot.. ohmyhot.... mmmmhhh.... oh... oh Fraddy... Daddy... mmmm." She could feel his big balls bouncing against her clit and her moving fingertip.

Anton needed to cum. His voice was a growl, "You want my hot seed... my hot cream, baby?"

Madeline was at the brink of orgasm. She was panting and gasping breaths. "Ye.. ye... oh, yes... Daddy... give it to me... give me your... cream.. fill me... give it to me!" She gasped more breaths. "Fill me! Give it to me, Daddy!"

"Here it is, baby!" Anton rammed his throbbing muscle into her three more times, on the fourth plunge he stayed deep and grinding viscously against her ass, pushing the head of his prick right against her cervix. "URRRRRH!"

"YESSS!" Her body and her cunt started convulsing.

At the very moment Madeline and Daddy peaked, just as his cock expanded and started shooting stream after stream of hot, thick, creamy jiz deep in her cunt, upstairs the organ and choir burst out in a hymn, "ALEHUYAH! ALEHUYAH!..."

In the throes of another orgasm and the incredible thrill of feeling Daddy's hot cum flooding into her, her own gasping breaths and moans, Daddy's grunts and growls, she heard the miraculous music and angelic voices. Daddy IS a holy man! She wondered if she'd always hear the beautiful music and song when Daddy reached orgasm. It took her more than a few seconds to realize the music and heavenly voices were coming from the church above, yet still... how could it have happened exactly at the right moment?! She stopped thinking about it and concentrated on the incredible orgasm thrashing through her.

Anton was gasping breaths. Mannn... he had really needed to empty his balls into her. She was a damn good fuck. He half smiled. The white bitch was still shivering and twitching from her orgasm. He ran his hand up her spine. She moaned and shook for a moment. He was sweating. He felt his prick start to soften in her surprisingly tight and comfy cunt. He heard a second hymn start up in the church. He really had wanted to take a few sips of wine, have the slut suck him hard, then give her tight ass a good poking, but he recalled that sometimes after the Saturday evening Mass, the old mamas would come down here for coffee and cakes sometimes, like once a month.

He didn't want to get caught and blow this whole thing. If he handled it right, he could be fucking this dumb white bitch for months, maybe even years. The half smile on his face turned into a full grin as he thought of her sweet, chaste daughter, Bridget. He'd get a few drinks after splitting from here and think things out a little more. There were a lot of possibilities here. "Your legs... feet on the floor again." As her legs moved, he spread his own so his still mostly hard prick didn't slip out of her.

Madeline had her head resting on her arms, turned to the side. Her mouth was open, sucking in deep quick gasps of air, which hid the small smile that would be there if she wasn't breathing so hard. Her cunt was still shivering and tingling with remnants of her orgasm. She had never had such an incredibly intense orgasms. She had never felt so full of cock before. His magnificent member had touched ever spot inside her. And she had never been fucked so intensely, so fully, so completely, so.. yes, animalistically.

They had both become feral animals of lust during it. It had been such a freeing experience, even an unearthly experience. A heavenly experience! She hoped she'd need a lot of counseling! She almost giggled. She bet she didn't think about getting pleasure from Jason's cock during their lessons now. She be thinking about this evening, thinking about all the glorious sensations Daddy had given her. She'd be thinking about this night when she was ninety!

He gazed at her ass feeling very disappointed he'd not have time to stuff his cock into her hot little orifice tonight. No, wait... he had to do something. He took a few deep breaths before he spoke.

"Did you enjoy Jason shoving his cock into your ass, my child?" He knew she had. He had heard her tell Fr. Phil.

Madeline nodded. She swallowed and gasped out her reply, "Yes... yes, Daddy."

"The services upstairs will be finished soon, and... I have other priestly duties to attend to, so... we'll only have time now for a little... preview of our next counseling session."

Madeline took a couple more deep breaths. "All right, Da..." The magnificent cock was suddenly yanked out of her. "Uh!" She started panting and instantly missed, even craved to have that glorious cock back inside her. Her legs felt rubbery from her orgasm. She almost had to think to keep them straight and her lower half standing.

Anton stepped back and picked up his leather jacket. He pulled out a tube of skin moisturizer from the inside pocket. He had to use it a lot in the winter, even now in March because of the dry heat in his apartment, otherwise he'd "gray out," his skin would get dry patches. If he didn't he'd get those damn areas of tiny flaky dead skin that were "white." He squeezed a large dollop on the fingers of his right hand, and worked it around each digit with his other hand. He didn't care he got it around his diamond ring, he'd clean it later. He wasn't sure how many fingers he'd shove into her ass. Maybe just two this first time. He knew she was going to love it. He figured she was one of those conservative, sexually frustrated housewives. That had to be it. He squeezed another dollop on the tip of his middle finger, then stepped behind the slut. She did have a nice booty. He gripped one cheek, opened her deep valley and circled her squinting anus with the lotion. And a very good looking asshole. No rhoids.

A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers